Sasquatch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was grinding her clit on my hand as my balls and cock were gently massaged by her big right hand. I couldn't believe what was happening. I was a bona fide virgin. Her moan was deep and vibrating within her huge chest cavity. I could feel it my own. Her hips rocked back and forth. She was clearly getting into it as was I. It was unreal! My right hand was rubbing her clit as my middle finger effortlessly slipped into her hole. My left hand danced across her tits and nipples.

It was too much for my teen brain to handle. I came in her hand. She started laughing as she realized what I had done. Then her hips spasmed forward in a jerk motion over and over. She tossed her head back and let out a low growl which was almost immediately followed by giggling and laughter. I, too, joined in.

In a smooth motion she pulled herself and me down onto the ground. She was on her back with me on top and my glistening still hard cock was right next to her crotch. She pulled my cock into her wet cunt. I didn't even feel it go in, but there I was fucking this sasquatch and she was giggling in delight. I pounded her hairy crotch as she frantically rubbed her clit while one arm pinned me to her chest. I could feel those big fingers on my pubes. Again, her hips were gyrating in time with my motions. I knew I was going to come again, but this time I would be a while. I was going to enjoy this ride. It was like a wet dream come true. Clearly Churr was really enjoying it, too. Could she get pregnant? What would the baby look like? Although my mind was racing, my ass never let up. I pounded her with all my might. Both of her tits were in my hands and my full weight was on her chest.

It was quite obvious she was loving it, too. She never stopped coming. I could feel her constant contractions on my cock.

"Churr, you're amazing," I managed to gulp out.

"Jowee," she almost purred back, smiling at me. I was in bliss.

A screaming roar came from deep in the woods. Churr instantly knocked me off her in one motion of her forearm. Suddenly I had a face full of lichen and my shoulder stung from her whacking me. She stood up and bolted straight into the woods. I could hear sticks and branches snapping as she disappeared.

'Get out now!' and a sense of profound dread and fear suddenly gripped my entire body as I sat up trying to figure out what had just happened. One thing was for sure. That yelling scream was so loud it pulled at my lung sinews much like the bass guitar at a really loud rock concert.

I was in full panic mode and I wasn't going to stick around to find out who made that noise. It must have been her dad. Me and my clothes were in the aluminium boat instantly. I started the 9.9 Evinrude and within seconds my sorry naked ass was safely in the middle of the lake. Whoever that was certainly had a different attitude and demeanour than Churr. What the fuck. My hands were trembling. I had never heard anything like that before. That was beyond scary loud. Only someone or something with a really big chest capacity could make a sound like that. I may have pissed myself, I don't know, I was naked and everything else was wet around me.

As I put on my wet clothes back on I realized that the feeling of dread and fright had dissolved completely. Not only that but I left my running shoes behind. Clearly I had done the right thing by making a quick exit. I took a deep breath in relief. Was Churr trying to protect me from her dad? Maybe she had a boyfriend or an overly protective bigger brother. Or her mom. Or maybe all of the above.

We got caught. What's the term? In flagrante delicto? I wondered if she was in trouble.

On the other hand, I had just lost my virginity to a wild woman sasquatch. I didn't even get to come inside her let alone say thank you.

"Thank you Churr!" I yelled at the top of my lungs towards the direction of the south river. I heard no response. Neither in my head nor in my ear.

"I'm going into town," I exclaimed as I stepped into the cabin, "I need to buy some food." And some running shoes I realized. "You're damn right you are," was my dad's response. "That smoked salmon was supposed to be for our dinner tonight. What did you do with it?"

I had no answer. I didn't even try to lie.

My mom was pissed with me. She accused me of being both mean and difficult. She rationalized and stated that I was just getting back at them for not being allowed to stay at home on my own while they're at the cabin.

"Don't you want to go to university?" my dad asked.

"Of course I do," I answered. If for no other reason than to get away from those two and be on my own, I rationalized.

I replaced the salmon, carrots and eggs for the family. But for Churr I bought a whole cooked rotisserie chicken, a whole cooked ham, a 2 lbs bag of carrots, a bunch of celery, a dozen long red liquorice sticks, more bananas and some apples. I had to hide all that behind a rock next to the dock and collect it all before some animal found it.

With a lot of trepidation I went back and hung all of that stuff into the tree that had the knot and grabbed my old shoes. Just before firing up the Evinrude I yelled, "Thank you Churr!" I then boxed my ass straight back to the cabin not wanting to stick around in case Mr. Roar Monster made an appearance instead of Churr.

There was an outhouse. There was water to the cabin, but no toilet and the water only worked when the generator was running. I had to go; it was just after breakfast the next day. Everything was fine. The outhouse was about seventy five paces away from the deck that leads to the front door. I was done and on my way back.

"Ssssstttt....sssttt"

What?

Churr stepped out from behind a tree. Although she was only ten feet away she had been completely invisible. That was beyond weird.

She held out her large, leathery, left hand to me. It was a human hand. Skin colour was a little grey, but the flesh underneath is still blood red, pink. Human. Not animal.

She chirped at me. Whatever she was saying, which was very fast and contained some serious bass undertones, I didn't understand. She was urgent though and just seemed to be being really nice. Still, nice fucking tits. A little hairy, but still.

I clasped her hand. We walked off holding hands away from the cabin towards the road. What the fuck? We weren't more than a hundred paces away when she stopped and swung me around towards her. Her eyes were above mine. She was taller than me. And she had lust in her eyes. No question.

Suddenly I was dragged back into the brush; her eyes never left mine. I was mesmerised. It seemed as if her eyes were almost glowing. She was on her back, and I was on top of her. In one go, she pulled my pants and underwear off. I helped, too. She grabbed my right arm, just above my still sore wrist, and slammed my hand into her big, hairy, cunt.

All of a sudden she was twisting, gurgling with delight. Her big fingers rubbed her massive, hairy puss as I banged her relentlessly with my fist.

She was in ecstasy. I was hard as a rock.

She grabbed my right forearm with both of her hands and plunged my fist deeper inside her. Her hips convulsed in a massive orgasm. I was afraid for my wrist. The orgasmic contortions were over the top.

She gazed deeply into my face, my eyes. She was serious. Massive cunt muscles pulsated on my hand and wrist. It was too much.

With my left hand I jerked myself off. It was all too much for me. When Churr realized what I had just did, she pulled my arm out of her, doubled over and gobbled my still hard, cum covered, cock into her mouth. There was a hum of delight emanating from her hairy face.

Then the voices started. And not in my head.

Churr immediately spit my cock out and started chirping aloud into the air. She was talking really fast, too. I couldn't quite make out if there were two or three others. It was a language that I couldn't recognize, and certainly not understand. It was as if she could speak with several tones at once, including a bass tone that rumbled through my chest. The other voices were quite loud and seemed to be moving around. I could definitely make out at least two additional voices. I wondered if my mom could hear them too.

She pushed me off of herself and stood up, leaving me lying on the forest floor with my shorts and underwear next to me. While still in conversation with the others, she looked down at me, and I heard in my mind, 'I've got to go.' She stepped away quickly, moving through the woods towards the south river.

As soon as I stepped back into the cabin my mom asked, "Who were you talking to?" She was at the sink doing the dishes. My dad had already taken off into town right after breakfast.

"No one." Technically that was true.

"I could have sworn I heard voices. Maybe the neighbours are here."

"What were they saying?"

"I couldn't make it out."

"Well mom, I'm going fishing." With that I grabbed my fishing rod and tackle box and headed to the dock.

Fishing in that lake has always been very good. One good spot for northern pike was at the outflow from the south river, another just at the edge of the swamp at the north end. The center of the lake just off Blueberry Hill was pretty deep and usually pretty good for pickerel, but they could be difficult to catch in the middle of the summer. I headed off towards the south river. In reality I was chasing after Churr.

As I approached I saw two figures dive off the low rock. A minute later they climbed out on the gravelly beach on the east side and disappeared into the woods. As I approached closer, it appeared that Churr was standing on the low rock. I hoped it was her. She certainly could see and hear me coming in the motorboat.

It was Churr, but I couldn't land the boat on the flat rock. There was a soft and calmer landing spot just around the point, where the portage starts. I landed the boat, cut the engine and was climbing forward when Churr and her perky tits suddenly appeared in front of me.

'It's not safe. Go back,' came the clear message in my head.

The family is too close, I reckoned.

"Okay, but come with me." She seemed puzzled. "Come on, get in the boat." She just stared at me.

Clearly she had never been in a boat. I stepped back towards the engine, spread my legs apart and rocked the boat from side to side. "Little boats are tippy. Stay in the center of the boat." I think she understood. I held out my right hand, "Come on get in." She seemed a little perplexed. "Come on, get in," I motioned to her with my hand. She stepped forward and placed her big left hand in mine. Next her big left foot tentatively stepped in causing the boat tip to one side. I pointed with my other hand to the center of the boat where her weight needed to be. "No, step there." She moved her big foot in compliance. "Good." I motioned her forward and she transferred her weight into the boat. With my right hand I pulled her towards me and the centerline of the boat. I let go of her hand and held onto the gunwales on both sides. "Like this." She understood and then stepped right into the boat. "Sit down," I said motioning her to sit on the seat in front of me. She did. The boat creaked from her weight. She was facing me. The boat though was lodged on the soft landing area because of the added weight.

She watched me in amusement as I leaned back as far as I could and pushed back with the paddle. It worked. The little boat was free and floating in the water. She was inspecting the boat as I stowed the paddle away. Next, she watched as I started the engine. The 9.9 roared to life. Churr's eyes were wide open. I put it into reverse and slowly backed away from the shore. Her weight made the boat bow heavy but that was okay. She didn't seem too perturbed by the engine noise. I clasped both gunwales with my hands and pointed to her, "Hold on like this." She did.

I slowed the boat down and put it in neutral. "Now turn around," I said spinning my right index finger in the air, "and hang onto the sides," I motioned to her to grab both gunwales. She understood, twisted her weight, swung both legs over the seat and grabbed on. The weight was even more forward now.

I popped the engine into forward and gently opened up the throttle. She was watching from side to side. I opened it up a little more. She seemed to be okay with that too. I turned the boat towards the open water and opened it right up. She turned to look back at me and laughed out loud. I could see the delight in her face.

I was going to the north end of the lake. One small problem though, when passing the cabin, if my mom looked out she would clearly see two figures in the boat. Plus, my dad could be back by now.

Churr was oblivious to my predicament. I knew I couldn't convey to her that she needs to duck down. She let go of the gunwales and lifted both of her long hair arms straight in the air, while laughing away. She then pressed both of her palms together, then opening them again. She then held both arms out as if she was flying. The arms straight up and palms pressed together again. I watched as she literally kissed the sky. We were certainly not inconspicuous gliding down the lake. There was a little bounce as we made our way through the small waves.

I kept the boat as close to Blueberry Hill as I dared. Maybe the background would hide Churr. Still, I went as fast as I could. Eventually we made it around the corner and past the line of sight from the cabin. I breathed a sigh of relief.

As we approached the swampy area an idea popped into my head. I'm going to show Churr how to fish with a rod and reel. I cut the engine and we slowly glided towards the reeds. I knew the current would slowly pull us towards the north river allowing me to get a whole bunch of casts in.

As soon as I opened up my tackle box the noise made Churr look back. On her own, she swung around to face me again. There was a little too much wobble in the boat as she did so, but it didn't seem to concern Churr too much. She watched intensely as I put my favourite 4" Rapala minnow lure on.

With clear amusement on her face she watched each cast and retrieval. I was sure she understood what I was doing. On about the sixth or seventh cast I hooked something, it splashed the water a little and Churr screeched in delight. She knew what it was, but it wasn't very big. For sure it was just a little pike, nothing too impressive. As I pulled it out of the water Churr reached for it with her long arm. "No!" I held out one palm towards her and swung the rod and the fish away from her. She put her hand back down and watched as I struggled to unhooked the little fish. It was probably twelve or fourteen inches long and not hooked too badly. I held the fish in my left hand and unhooked the lure with my right, being very careful not to impale myself with the treble hooks dangling off the wiggling pike. Suddenly, both of Churr's hands also grabbed hold of the fish to help me steady it. I got the hook out. Churr wouldn't let go of the fish though. I let go, but she kept on holding the fish. She was absolutely beaming with delight.

She then bit the still wiggling fish's head off and chewed it!

I was shocked.

She then took another big bite and then offered the bloody half fish to me. "No! No!" I exclaimed, "fucking gross." She continued eating. Sasquatch sashimi I guess.

I caught two more little pike before we drifted to the north river. She ate them both. One of them was at least sixteen inches long, though.

I started the engine up and put us back at the head of the swamp again. This time I only caught two pike, which she ate and thoroughly enjoyed. They were probably the two smallest though.

By the time we drifted to the north river again I made up my mind that her lunch date would have to come to an end. My dad would be back from town for sure by now and there would be two sets of eyes checking out the motorboat as it went by. There was no way I could do that. I had to let her off on Blueberry Hill and go back alone. I wondered what the dialogue was all about between Churr and the other two (or three). Was she being summoned again? Why was I in danger at the south river? Was Churr going to be in trouble for going on a date with me?

I found a place to land the boat just out of the line of site. Instinctively, Churr knew the dynamics of the rocking boat as she stepped out of the bow onto land. I think she was expecting me to get out, too. She motioned me with her left hand while splaying her pussy lips open.

"Nice try," I said, "I gotta go." There was clear disappointment in her face as I started the engine up. Sex would have been nice, but she stunk of fish guts.

"Catch anything?" my dad asked as I stepped inside.

"Only a couple of small pike."

Neither of them said anything about who the other person was in the boat. What a relief. It started raining that afternoon and didn't let up all night.

The next day was Saturday and we were all leaving Sunday morning. My two weeks at the cabin was up. I was committed to returning to my stupid summer job cutting lawn and swinging a weed whacker for the local parks department. I figured that was it, I'm not going to ever see Churr again.

The rain finally stopped in the mid afternoon.

It was just past sunset, after dinner, my parents were reading and I was playing Nintendo when we all heard something moving outside, even over the background generator noise. My mom was the first to get up and look out the front window.

"Alfred, there's something moving outside."

"Probably just a racoon, dear." My dad didn't even raise his eyebrows. Although my curiosity was piqued I was too engrossed in my game to get up to look.

After a few moments my mom sat back down, "Whatever it was, it's too dark, I can't see it."

A BANG on the back of the cabin was followed by a tremendous roar. We all freaked out. The whole cabin shook and the roar reverberated through our chests. I, for one, was immediately panic stricken.

"What the hell was that?"

It was Churr's dad, for sure.

Just then we could hear voices all around us. We couldn't make out what was being said. The three of us sat there with our mouths agape. I knew what was going on.

"That's not racoons," my dad exclaimed as he stood up and approached the window. The chirping multi-octave voices continued. My dad picked up the flashlight and moved towards the door.

"Dad, I don't think that's a good idea."

"It's probably just bears, Joey, or somebody playing a prank."

"Alfred...." My dad opened the door anyway. Immediately all the voices stopped. He swept the area with the flashlight beam for a few moments.

Just after he stepped back into the cabin we heard the roar again, but this time it was way off in the distance.

"Maybe some elk or something," my dad stated.

We all got back to reading and playing Nintendo.

About a half an hour later, there was a tapping on the wall. "Alfred, I don't think elk tap on cabin walls.

"Or bear for that matter," he answered.

It was Churr, for sure. Before I could pause the game, my dad got up again, picked up the flashlight and opened the door. I was right behind him. He scanned all around then started walking around the cabin with the light beam blazing ahead of him. I stumbled a couple of feet behind him. He had already turned the corner when a massive hairy arm grabbed me by the waist and in a single motion picked me up and started running for the woods. Instinctively I yelled out loud. Brush was crashing against me.

"Joey! Joey! What the hell you playing at?!" I could hear behind me.

It was Churr. She was holding me under her arm as she ran through the woods while banging branches out of the way with her other arm.

"Joey!" Even more distant.

Churr kept on running. I was getting some serious scrapes. Then I could hear my mom's voice yelling after me too. After a few more minutes, Churr stopped and put me down. We were at the water's edge on the same flat rock where Churr had originally rescued me.