Sasquatch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How the fuck did we get here so fast?

Churr held me by my shoulders and slowly pulled me towards her. I grabbed her beautiful tits letting her big nipples bounce between my fingers. She pulled me right to her so that my hands were trapped. One of her hands grabbed my ass and pull me towards her. I could feel my cock stirring.

I pulled my pants and underwear off and flung them to the side. She lay on her back on the wet moss and lichen and pulled me towards her. Obediently I knelt down between her muscular legs and shifted forwards. My cock was already hard by the time it came into contact with her wet pussy. She let out a low moan as I slipped in effortlessly.

I was fucking a sasquatch again, but this time I knew I was going to come inside her. Please don't get pregnant I thought. I was bouncing up and down while holding onto her pert tits. Even in the dim light I could see she was in ecstasy. So was I. With her left hand she pushed my ass towards her, then her right hand slid between our pubic areas as she applied rotation on her sugar plum. Her hips immediately started rocking back and forth and then the pussy spasms started. I tried to fuck, but she was holding me in too tightly. It didn't matter. I came like a geyser. My cock was pulsing away.

She didn't let go of me and continued to contract in her orgasm. After a minute or so she stopped and let go of my ass.

I knew what she wanted. I pulled out and scrunched down between her legs. My right hand slipped into her wet, cum soaked pussy. She moaned in delight. I made a fist with my hand and pushed it as far as it would go, almost to my elbow. Slowly at first I pulled it out and then back in.

She started rubbing her big clit again.

I steadily increased the rhythm and the force of my fist pumps.

Churr started coming again. Her hips bounced up and down and the contractions never eased up. Her head was rolling from side to side.

There was no question Churr was getting a really good pounding.

Eventually, she pulled my cum covered fist out of her and laid herself back down on her back. She extended her left arm as I lay next to her. Churr's massive forearm pulled me close to her in a snuggle. We both lay on our backs staring up at the stars.

"Churr, I need to get back."

'I know,' she mind-spoke, answering.

There was just enough moonlight for me to make my way back to the cottage, but it would take me probably an hour. And then how do I explain to my parents where I've been. Fuck. Then we're packing up and we're out of here. I've got one month before I start university.

"We're leaving in the morning. Will I ever see you again?" I said as I pulled free of Churr's embrace. I sat up, grabbed my pants, gave them one good shake before fumbling to put them on. Churr didn't answer. I zipped up and looked around for my shoes.

Churr sat up, twisted around onto her knees. She then prostrated herself touching her forehead to the ground facing the water.

"What are you doing, Churr?"

She didn't answer. She straightened up still on her knees and lifted her arms straight up in the air. She then pressed her palms together. Was she praying? Whatever she was doing it was fucking weird. Back down she went. I noticed she was facing east. Really fucking weird. I couldn't help notice her hairy ass crack.

Churr then stood up, turned to me and placed her big hands on my shoulders. 'Be safe, Joey. I will always love you.' Even in the dim light I could see she was staring me straight in the eyes.

"I will always love you, too, Churr." We stared at each other for a short moment. She then dropped her hands, turned and stepped into the forest away from me. Before I could blink my eyes she was gone. She simply disappeared. The only sound I heard was the south river bubbling in the background.

I could find one shoe but not the other. Suddenly, as if someone lit a match, a light appeared right over my other shoe which was ten feet away and out of sight. The light hovered but never went out. I slipped my shoes on. Where the hell did this light come from? It was just a small glowing orb. It then started to move -- in the exact direction I needed to get back!

Churr did this? What the fuck? I followed that glowing orb all the way home. Eventually it went out. In its place I could just make out the outline of the cabin and I could hear the generator going. The lights were on inside. I stumbled towards the house.

There was a cop car parked in the driveway. I could hear my mom crying. I saw arms and shadows flaying inside the cabin.

This was not going to be fun.

*****

If this story tickled you then please be so kind as to honor me with a high five. It's only a touch away.

Thanks, sincerely;

Eclare