Satan & the Cheerleader

Story Info
I'm Satan's cheerleader for Halloween & he shows up.
4.3k words
4.5
8.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hexxxcat
Hexxxcat
86 Followers

I finally had a costume I thought was clever, cute, and I looked good in it! I couldn't enter the contest since I was part of the group throwing the party, but I was going to run it.

My costume was Satan's cheerleader; black pom poms, black pleated skirt with pentagrams, a pentagram harness, pig tails, devil horns and a cheer sign that said "hail Satan" and '#666'. Everyone seemed to appreciate the look, I was feeling very confident, very on top of my game.

It was time for the costume contest, the DJ stopped the music and picked up the mic.

"Alright people, I need you to make an aisle down the middle of the dance floor, so divide in half and move to the side. Our beautiful cheerleader will be demonstrating how you will enter, walk and exit the runway".

I entered the makeshift runway, my poms strapped around my wrists and my sign held high in the air. I was strutting and turning in circles, smiling and giving a whole lot of Satanic cheer. As I made my way to the end, the DJ gave the contestants instructions to see me for a number as they approached the runway to walk it.

So there I was, mindlessly sticking numbers to people and giving them instructions. I turned to the next contestant, ran into a large chest and looked up. This was a 6'5" Satan, I hadn't seen him at the party before this moment. I was suddenly very excited, I felt incredibly giddy and yelled over the music at him "I'M YOUR CHEERLEADER "

He looked down at me, his long black beard was real, his eyes were yellow with small oval pupils, He looked at me strangely and then the slightest of smiles on his face. "I can see that."

His eyes moved down my face, to my cleavage, down to my toes.

"You've done very well," he said with an even bigger, and definitely more devious grin.

I felt like I was in a haze as I stuck the number to his chest, it was noticeably hot, much warmer than anyone else's had been. His fingers grabbed two of mine as I brushed them along the top of the sticker so it would stick to his chest. His eyes bore into me, his fingertips stroked mine, while his gaze seemed to almost hypnotise me.

I don't know when he let my hand go, suddenly I was watching him walk slowly and confidently down the runway. People were cheering, his bald red head nodding to them as he made his way down the aisle.

I was tapped by the next contestant, stuck their number and the rest in a lust haze. I didn't know what it was about this man and his costume, like painted red skin never did it for me, but it looked good on him. I don't normally like long beards. His was long and pointy. He wore a red leather jacket with a black button up underneath, snug black Dickies over black Dr. Martens. His devil was very cool but it felt like so much more than that.

I felt his eyes on me all night, I found myself performing for him while I danced. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the music, soon I felt breath on my neck, my eyes snapped open but no one was there. His eyes were locked on mine and he grinned from across the room.

It was after 1 am and the club would be closing in less than two hours. I was leaning against the bar and I felt his breath on my neck again, then his hot fingertips on the inside of my wrist.

"You want me to fuck you in the bathroom, I need more time than that."

He held out his hand and I grabbed it. He pulled me into a dark corner near the employee entrance, and through a door I'd never noticed.

The room had black walls like the club and red lights. He shoved me against the wall, towered over me, and grabbed my bottom lip with his teeth. Then his lips wrapped around mine, he kissed me deeply, it wasn't romantic or needy, it was dirty and full of lust.

His large hand gripped the back of my neck, long nails rubbed along my scalp, up the back of my head. His other hand was running down my body, it was so big, so wide that it felt like it spanned the width of my chest.

He raised my arm, rested it on top of my head and stroked his long nails down the inside of my bicep, then over my armpit. I shivered, he was giving me goosebumps. Then those long nails grazed my nipple through my bra and dress, it felt like there wasn't anything between the sharpness and my flesh.

I gasped and he laughed at me, it was a low sexy rumble, it sounded mocking and dirty.

He gripped my skull tighter, almost like he was holding me in place. He slowly bent his head down, I closed my eyes waiting for his lips to lock with mine, but they didn't. I felt something long and slippery swipe quickly between my lips, how did he point his tongue like that?

The laugh again as though he could read my mind and his hand continued its way down the side of my body. Did I say his hands seemed huge before? Well they did. His palm ran down my hip and suddenly nails were being dragged through my slit over my thong and skirt. I moaned and my hips rose to meet his hand.

"Don't move, you will only get what I give you and everything I give, you will take. "

He spun me around, so my face was against the wall, and his hand pulled up my skirt and reached under the waistband of my panties and his fingers pushed between my wet lips.

"These are some swollen pussy lips little one," his finger dipped lower and he gasped, "and an extremely wet cunt."

I whimpered at his touch, his nails scraped lightly up and down my slit, making my pussy drip and my clit hard.

"Do you remember the first time someone ate your pussy?" His fingers slowed, and teased at my dripping entrance.

I moaned and pushed harder against his finger.

"I will tell you the story as I see it, you are not allowed to cum". He spun me back around,I looked into his eyes and nodded in response.

"Your Mom's live-in boyfriend, Mark, had a couple of friends and his brother, Justin, over for the superbowl. You just turned 18 and he was going to let you have some drinks, your mother was out of town so no one would be there that would care if you got a little drunk.

Justin always flirted with you so you plopped down in the loveseat with him. The game was close to over, everyone had too much to drink, no one was paying attention so Justin decided it was time to make his move. I bet you didn't know that he had been wanting to play with you since before you were legal. He slowly rubbed his hand up your thigh," He pulled his fingers from between my pussy lips and ran them down, then up my thighs, and continued.

"You had your eyes closed, you let your head fall on his shoulder, feigning sleep. He knew you were awake but acted like he didn't and told Mark that he should cover you up with a blanket. He got up and brought a throw blanket, covering you. Justin pulled a corner of the blanket over his lap. Now that you were both covered he slowly ran his hand back up your skirt, this time pushing it up as he progressed."

I was moaning, his fingers worked my pussy lips lightly, teasing me, not allowing me to cum, or even get much friction. This memory is my favorite to masterbate to, how did he know all of these details?! I wrote a story about it but changed circumstances, relations and even some of the acts. Yet he described it exactly and I was putty in his hands, to his words, his fingers, that hot body that almost burned when it touched me.

"When his hand reached the gusset of your panties it was already soaked. Your pussy had never gotten this wet before, you felt a little embarrassed until Justin let out a very quiet moan when he found where most of the wetness was pooling. He immediately pulled the panties aside and dipped one finger between these little pink lips," His fingers moved within my lips, above my clit, so fast that it felt like he had two vibrators on me.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, your fingers, you're so good..." I managed to choke out

Satan seemed preoccupied with the story and playing in my pussy because he continued without pause.

"You audibly moaned, everyone pretended not to notice, they hoped they'd be able to watch you come. Then you turned over and played it off as though you were just making sleep noises, and they bought it. That is except for Justin, his fingers remained inside of your pussy lips. You fought the urge to push your hips against his hand, you did not want the movement to give you away. So you didnt move, Justin didnt move, he was trying to formulate a plan to get you somewhere alone so that he could fuck that young wet pussy."

Those hot fingers slid down my slit, down to my wet opening, playing around the edge, never inserting a digit, only teasing me.

I glanced down, his cock was massive and pressed downwards in his pants. My mouth watered and my pussy gushed at the thought of having that inside of me.

The devil stopped speaking and followed my gaze, then chuckled. "You are going to love it, but not until I am done toying with you," Then he went on.

"The game was ending. Justin still had two fingertips pressed against your hard clit. You were soaked, his fingers were soaked, you were both worried that your skirt and the loveseat were also visibly wet. Justin's plan was to wait until everyone else left, and Mark started cleaning up, then he would make you cum.

As Mark was showing the two other guys out, you pushed your hips against Justin's hand and he whispered in your ear 'Do you want me to make you cum little girl?' and stroked your pussy up and down with the palm of his hand, and two fingers inside of your slit. You shivered and moaned, Justin took this as a yes and you both forgot you were not alone. The living room was quiet except for your quiet moans and the wet sounds Justin's fingers were making between your pussy lips.

You were on the edge of orgasm, your eyes squeezed shut when suddenly the blanket was ripped off of your lap. You look up and there is Mark, he is standing above you smirking. He tells you to move over, closer to Justin so he can join you on the loveseat. At first you were scared, thought you were in trouble, but Mark pulled your leg over his and Justin pulled your other leg over his. You were spread wide open and Justin continued his assault on your clit, while Mark pulled up your t shirt, to pinch and suck on your nipples.There you were on the edge of orgasm squirming between them when Justin opened his pants pushed your leg down and pulled your face down to his cock.

You were a natural, you took it into your mouth and sucked, up and down, spit on the head, then up and down again. Your mom's boyfriend pushed your leg back over and knelt on the floor next to you. He told you how he has been wanting to eat your young pussy for a very long time, he told you how wet you were while he pushed his fingers through your slippery folds, then his mouth clamped down on your clit. You moaned and gagged on his brother's cock. When Mark shoved two fingers into your tight virgin cunt and licked your clit fast you came, your cum gushed into his mouth while his brother fucked yours, and you swallowed his load".

I was going to cum, I whimpered and looked up into those yellow eyes.

Satan smiled and nodded, I immediately exploded on his fingers, I moaned loudly and stroked that huge cock through his pants, it felt textured, full of veins, and that made me even hotter. I couldnt wait for him to fuck me. It was as though he read my mind.

"I'm going to need you to cum another time or two, and suck my cock before you get to fuck it."

I moaned and continued cumming on his fingers, it felt like I was cumming for minutes straight all the while stroking the huge dick in his pants.

My eyes were closed and my head was thrown back against his hand. I felt that long tongue on my lips again, this time it felt very stiff and I opened my mouth to let it in but he pulled back. I open my eyes to look at his mouth, the tongue starts dipping out, oh my God, it's forked, and very very thin.

He pulled me to him, put his arms around me, lifted and carried me to the sink. He set me down with my legs spread. He pulled my thong to the side, smiled gleefully and bowed his head. I looked down at the red scalp, this was the best makeup job I've ever seen. Then I felt it, his hot, thin tongue slip between my swollen pussy lips. A large hand wrapped around my thigh, nails gripped into my soft flesh. His tongue was everywhere inside of me.

It felt like each tip of the forked tongue works independently. They slapped hard against my clit, moaning loudly,I felt out of control. I've never felt anything like this, I was shaking, like I never had stopped cumming, I was so sensitive but at the same time it was so good, too good.

"Please...."

His tongue retracted, and he said "Satan, sir"

"Please, Satan sir, stop, it's too much"

"I'm going to tongue this little clit until it's raw and my tongue is tired. Then you'll suck my cock until I am satisfied, before I fuck that sweet pussy of yours. It may not fit very well but you will love it because you want to be my whore. You want Satan to make you an object. You ARE my wet fuck toy"

He fell to his knees, grabbed my calves and pulled my legs around his head and I felt his tongue snake into my pussy. It became very rigid and he fucked me with it. His face was pressed against my slit, his tongue felt impossibly long, it was the most pleasure I've ever felt.

As soon as he touched me when I put on his number for the contest I felt like I was drugged. Then when he walked away my head cleared. When he pulled me through a door, grabbing my wrist, again, I felt drugged. His touch, it made me high, literally and it was so warm, it didn't burn but I would say it was hot.

So here I was in some sort of secret bathroom/lounge, behind a locked door with a man in the best Satan costume I'd ever seen. Maybe he slipped me something, Molly maybe? I didn't care I just wanted him to fuck me with that veiny baseball bat in his pants.

His fingers and tongue worked together to make me cum another two times. I was limp, and he stood up between my legs and wrapped his arms around me, so I wrapped my legs around his pelvis, I began to hump his rock hard cock sticking down the leg of his pants.

He carried me like that to a small couch in a lounge area. He stopped in front of it, I slid down his long frame and sat in front of him. As I looked up he was opening his pants, he wore nothing under them and his huge cock sprang free with almost a bounce. This room he pulled me into had red and purple lighting but his dick looked almost the same color as his head.

My brain didn't register what that meant. Instead the size and girth were making my mouth water.The head of his cock was something to behold, it looked like a giant mushroom. It was quite a bit fatter than the shaft, and was by far, the largest I'd ever seen.

I wrapped my hands around it and pumped up and down, marveling at the size, the heat, the veins and definition. I needed to get my lips around it, I needed his cock like water or even air, and plunged my lips over the tip, moaning with the pleasure of having his hot throbbing dick in my mouth finally. Saliva spilled out of the corners of my lips when he hit the back of my throat. I moved my hands to his hips, they were rock hard, his v line was almost chiseled and just like when I needed to get his cock into my mouth, now I wanted to ride it. I craved it, I was seeing it in my mind's eye. My wet pussy sliding back and forth on that delicious pelvis, his huge hardon impaling me.

One of his hands was in my hair, at the back of my head, the other had pulled my crop top up and was busy lightly slapping one of my tits. Then a finger nail would circle a nipple before flicking it, hard, and return to circling it. He moved to the other breast, flicked this nipple with his nail, toying with it.

"You are a wonderful cock sucker, it is very hard for me not to fuck your soft beautiful mouth. The force is too dangerous for your delicate neck". His hand let go of my head and wrapped around my throat, lightly choking me while I continued to move his long rigid dick in and out of my salivating mouth.

I ran my tongue over the ridges around his swollen mushroom head and sucked the tip into my mouth. I made out with the bulbous head, sucking it, kissing, and licking around the bottom, then down the shaft and back up. His cock was my favorite lollipop and moaned while I sucked it.

His fingers left my nipple, and I instantly felt them, rather his nails scraping up the wet crotch of my thong. I groaned onto his cock and thrust my hips against him.

"I know you remember the first time your sweet little pussy was penetrated, you masterbate to this all the time. You were still a teenager, you and your mom's boyfriend's kid, your step-brother, were the last students left on the bus. You closed your eyes for a moment and felt him slide into the seat, next to you. He asked you why your skirt was so short and flipped the bottom of it. You glared at him and pulled it back down. He laughed at you and pushed his hand under it, his hand gripped your thigh and pulled your legs apart. He wasted no time, one of his fingers was already rubbing under the elastic on the leg of your thong and found your slit dripping wet. You grabbed his wrist and tried to pull his hand away. He was much stronger than you and used his other hand to hold both of your wrists.

His finger wiggled between your lips and traveled down. He groaned when he reached your entrance and it was dripping, he started saying things to you. He told you that his fingers were going to rub you until you came, that now that he knew how wet you get for him he will be playing with your pussy often. You stopped fighting him, he released your hands and you spread your legs even further apart. He told you that the next time there is a family movie night he will play with you in the dark while your parents sit a couple of feet away.

His fingers continued to explore your dripping wet slit, they zeroed in on this lovely little clit."

The devil's fingers followed the same path my step brother's had. His big hot fingers rubbed up and down the front of my lace thong, and suddenly I felt his finger nail gently poking into my slit, grazing my clit. I looked down to watch him work, and saw that he had ripped a hole into the front of my panties, and was playing with me through that hole.

As soon as his nail made contact I felt like I was going to cum, explode after just a graze. "I am going to keep you on edge for a while longer, so I wont be allowing you to cum yet, instead I will enjoy your mouth and your wet clit for a bit longer.

He started speaking again, while his fingers continued, " his fingers tips slowly moved from the top of your slit to the bottom, just to rub your clit again. You came the third time he touched it, as you came, he plunged a finger into your sloppy, wet, virgin pussy and you cried out. Your hips writhing, raising, grinding again his hand, while his finger fucked you. He stopped and chuckled, you opened your eyes and met the bus driver's gaze in his large rear view mirror. You knew he heard everything, and knew exactly what just happened. After that every time Paul played with your pussy, you imagined that bus driver watching you get off".

He stopped talking suddenly and his large hand gripped my head, I stopped moving his cock in and out of my mouth, and his hand took over, pushing and pulling me, using my mouth to get off. His finger fluttered fast, like a very strong vibrator, right on my clit. He tensed and so did I, he roared and I moaned loudly on his hot and throbbing cock while he filled my throat with sticky sweet cum. His vibrating finger tips almost felt like they were also now sucking on my clit while they vibrated and I came twice in a row.

He abruptly sat down on the couch and pulled me on top of his lap.

"Ride my cock, cheerleader, I am going to make you cum with a cock inside of you for the first, second and third time."

Hexxxcat
Hexxxcat
86 Followers
12