Satan & the Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His huge cock snaked through my pussy lips and entered me. He was easily the width and length of an eggplant, with independent movement. When it forced its way into my dripping center, I was shocked how quickly he was balls deep. I settled back against his chest, fitting perfectly into his body. I rode him hard while he nibbled below my ears and pinched my nipples.

He was so thick and hot, I felt every vein, every ridge, while he drove in and out of my wet pussy. I rocked my hips back and forth, while his rose up and down, as he slammed in and out of me. His long fingers played with my clit, moving impossibly fast over and around it.

I ground my ass into him, I groaned with each stroke of his finger and every thrust of his hips. My cum was dripping down my ass crack, lubricating Satan's huge cock while it slid in and out of me. I could feel the ridge of his large mushroom head pressing against my pussy walls. I began to feel a sensation, almost like I had to pee mixed with a building orgasm. I yelped in surprise as my body shook and I came with a cock inside, for the first time.

He stood up still holding on to me, "On your back, Cheerleader" he demanded, pointing to the floor.

I fell to my knees, turned around and laid at his feet, looking up his imposing form

He lowered himself, his hands planted above my head, his pelvis settling between my thighs, spreading my legs. His head was above mine and my face pressed against his throat, I began to lick and nibble on the hot skin. He roared with pleasure, driving his thick cock into my wetness.

My cum coated his rigid length as he slammed in and out of my gushing pussy. He pushed himself up enough to reach between us to play in my swollen slit.

I took this opportunity to watch his big hot body fucking me. I watched the muscles in his thighs and hips flex, a dimple appearing with each thrust. I looked at his strong abs, as they slammed against the tummy I would normally try to hide, but I didn't want to with him, or rather, I felt like I didn't need to.

The last thing I remember was cumming with him. I wrapped my legs around his large back as tightly as I could. Pulling his pelvis to me, his fingers rubbing my hard little clit while he pounded into me. We both began to tremble, my nails dug into his arms, low guttural moans came from my throat. The pleasure was so intense, I felt out of control. He growled and roared above me, his hot cum pouring into me while his eyes stared into mine.

I woke up very sore and satisfied in my bed. It wasn't just a dream, my costume was in a pile on the floor, my phone was full of pics from the night before.

A week later, I'm still a little sore and wondering what costume I should wear for him next year.

12