Satan's Slaves MC 02

Story Info
A first introduction to the bikers world.
7.3k words
4.41
18.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pulled up, on time, at the postcode that the satnav had directed us to. We had to get buzzed into the farm gate and drove up a long driveway. It was strange, at the end of the driveway was a huge white wooden house, like something you'd see in an American film. It struck me as an out-of-place farm house. Off to the left were a load of out buildings. Everything was in a great state of repair, not like any British farm I'd ever seen before. There were of course a load of bikes off to one side and a few cars which we parked next to.

Taking a deep breath we shared a quick kiss and both exited the car. Then hand in hand we walked towards a group of people on the lawn. Some standing some sitting. I quickly counted around 10 people, only one was a woman, the large lady from the other day and the bike. I would guess that she was Ruth. As we got closer I also spotted the big bloke for the bar, Hose I think?

"Hi I'm Rocky" we both turned to our right and saw a tall black biker standing there with his hand out. I reached forward and shook his hand. "Err hi I'm Chris and.."

He cut me off "you must be Emily." and he grinned at her. It was a polite, pleasant smile that put us at ease.

"Oh hi Emily." suddenly a woman's voice had our attention to our left. It was the larger lady. We both smiled at them both and exchanged more pleasantries as we were steered towards the group.

Over the next hour we completely relaxed, they were lovely people, easy to chat with, had some great stories. We had fun. After the concern of what this meet up may be it was welcome relief. Rocky appeared to keep and eye on me and I Ruth was pretty much glued to Emily's side.

At some point Charlie appeared, the girl from the bar before and she said hello. I noticed her and Ruth saying something and then talking with Emily. We'd been separated a little while ago so I didn't think much of it. However a few minutes later Emily and Ruth wandered off towards a building. I made a note of if, with my alert level raising slightly but was soon re-engaged with Rocky and a group.

I guess some 30 minutes later a load of not PC wolf whistles drew my attention back towards the building that Emily had been escorted into. Turning to see what had their attention, I couldn't believe what I now saw. Emily was walking towards me on her own but boy did she look different to when she went in. Her hair was now in a ponytail, a high up ponytail. Her diamond studs were gone, replaced by silver hoops. Her blouse was replaced by black leather, sleeveless, waistcoat thing. She still had her black flowing skirt on and her shoes were still the same.

The whistles were correct and I felt so proud. She looked like a completely different woman. She almost fit in. Boy her boobs looked fantastic and by that I mean they looked huge in that new top. The top bulged out, trying to contain them, a small amount of cleave showing. Her white bra straps were showing on both sides due to the shape of the top. She wasn't really strutting towards me, she was almost shuffling, with her head down. I'm guessing embarrassed at the attention she was drawing.

Just before she got to me some behind me put their hand on my shoulder and instructed me "Encourage her, she looks and is amazing. You know you want this. Encourage her." I nodded as if in a trance and the hand and voice vanished. Though I did wonder what 'this' really was.

She quickly sat down next to me and with 'Encourage her' rattling through my brain "God love you look amazing.".

Her head snapped up to me and her eyes locked onto me. She looked completely confused "Really?".

Encourage her "God yes, you look fantastic." and I looked her up and down.

Quietly so no one else could hear she asked me "I look trashy, though?".

Risky answer coming up now "Nope, I think you look great.".

Her eyebrows popped up off her head. She was clearly confused. From behind her somewhere Ruth appeared loudly asking "Well Chris what do you think?".

I smiled between Ruth and Emily "I think she looks amazing.".

"Told you he'd like it." Ruth quickly added.

Emily nodded and look at me with a big smile "Really?".

"God yes." that was the truth.

"He'd have liked it even more if you'd have done as you're told." and Ruth wondered off laughing. Emily visibly blushed at that.

"What does she mean?"

"Oh don't worry it was nothing." Emily quickly trying to brush it to one side.

"No go on, I'd love to know." a big grin from me to let her know she should continue.

"She wanted me in one of their skirts, like hers." she nodded towards the walking away Ruth and I turned to look.

I knew exactly what she meant but wanted to hear it from her mouth "You mean denim or leather?".

"Well yes, but also so short."

"Ohh, well that's not that bad." and I laughed and looked back at her.

"And she wanted me braless, like them." and this time she giggled a nervous little laugh.

I knew what the problem there was. My wife always wore a bra and I mean always. She was constantly complaining about the size of her boobs and that they needed hoisting. I disagreed with her but didn't ever push the point, she never listened. Looking at how much of her bra was sort of on display, it did look a little daft. I thought I'd play it safe and fun "Well if you want to dress as a real biker slut." and laughed.

She got the joke and slapped my arm "Hah".

We both turned back to the face the group to join back in again and I dropped a sneaky "I'd have no problem with it." really emphasizing the 'it'. Not clear myself if I was talking about going braless or becoming a biker slut.

She didn't respond, she didn't need to. I knew it was now rattling round in her brain. Probably confusing her more.

Some 10 minutes later we were separated, she was dancing again and I was mingling. They were all nice people, there was no undertone of menace or anything illegal. They were clearly on their best behaviour, or it was simply that we had the wrong end of the stick.

At one point Emily wondered back over to me to check in. "Are you really ok with me dressed like this?"

I gave her a hug and a kiss "God, yes, you look amazing and so happy. Relax and enjoy yourself."

She smiled back.

"Go put on their skirt if it makes them happy and whatever else they want."

She then frowned at me.

Quick recovery needed "What I mean is that I'm happy with whatever happens today." big meaning there that is no doubt lost on her. "We're adults, I love you, enjoy yourself." that bought a smile.

I thought I'd push it "Do whatever they want."

She raised an eyebrow questioning me "Whatever?"

My turn to laugh nervously, "You know what I mean, enjoy yourself." I don't think she really had a clue what I knew was going on here. We were in the clubs target, we were being coaxed, manipulated. I knew it, I'm pretty sure she didn't. I was sort of pushing it. "So yes, whatever." She giggled and I pushed it "Do whatever they want.". And she kissed my cheek and wandered off again.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to look up at Hose as he towered above me. "I think you and I need to have a chat." and he looked past me at Emily. I swallowed and smiled at him, nodding and took a gulp of my lemonade.

He smiled back and lead me gradually towards a bench talking as we walked "She's a mighty fine woman." more a statement than a question so I didn't know what to reply.

We reached the bench and sat next to each other. "We need some new female blood in the MC."

I turned to him "What does that mean?".

He looked at me "Straight shooting here?"

Usually I'd always say yes straight away but I really wasn't sure about these new emotions. This was all very new to me. I meekly nodded with a "Yup".

He nodded back, it was like he could see that he needed to play it slow. My yup not being as clear as it could be. "So we recently lost 3 members, 2 very active, helpful women."

"Lost?" it sounded iffy to say the least.

He ignored the question, "It takes a certain kind of woman to be with the MC."

I nodded, though I had no clue what he was talking about really. He decided to push.

"Has Emily every strayed?" he was being very polite for me.

"No"

"Ummm" was his reply and he looked deep in thought. He then looked up and my gaze followed his towards my wife. She was between Ruth and Charlie talking with two men. "Just look at her Chris." I did, I was. "You sure you want her to be part of this life?"

Again I didn't know what he meant. We both just watched the little group from affair. My wife was clearly enjoying herself, relaxed, laughing, free.

He continued "This life has a way of getting under your skin and letting the raw YOU out."

Now that I thought I understood "I think I know what you mean."

"You might not like what comes out. We all have a lot of demons that we keep hidden." he paused for effect "Peel away morals, rules, right and wrong and we become the real us." another short pause "That's what we're about." He turned to me, so I turned to look at him "Do you want me to spell it out?"

I shook my head "No need."

"Then you have to either both leave now or accept that what happens next is on you." he took a drink from his glass. "It's entirely up to you right now."

Ok that was clear, time for me to be clear back "I don't really know what you guys are talking about or mean. But I think I can guess. We're talking about illegal things yes?"

He nodded and I continued "and I guess sex of some sort."

He smiled and nodded again, time for me to share "I don't know what that really means for Emily and I. I love her a lot and up until meeting you in the bar the other day I'd never had any" I paused "other thoughts.".

He continued his smiled and let me carry on "I don't know what I want or like. But I know Emily for sure and I don't think she'll do or want to be part of that." I was very sure of this.

He chuckled "You don't know women very well."

"I know Emily." I countered.

He held his hand up to submit. "Like I said, exit now or it's all on you."

"I understand." I nod, we both look at each other, almost sizing each other up. A bit of a joke really, he could squash me with a sneeze and I'm 6 foot and in pretty good shape.

He stood up and started to walk away "Just remember this conversation.".

I would, but I was thinking, how bad can it get? What exactly was all on me? Lost in my thoughts I looped round to the cuckold comment from texts. I even pulled my phone out to re-read the messages.

Yet

That answer to my comment that I wasn't a cuckold. It felt that that was what the conversation with Hose was about just now. Was he telling me that he was going to fuck Emily, or at least try to? And somehow I'd just told him I was ok with it? That I understood? This isn't really want I want is it? Time for us to leave?

I suddenly realised that I needed the lav. I was going to head to Emily to let her know but that seemed daft. She was with two men chatting, I don't know where the other girls had gone. I wasn't bothered.

On my way to the bar, which is where the lav is, I had to walk around the house. In doing so I heard the unmistakeable sound of someone having sex. I couldn't help it, I stopped to listen, standing near the window that was letting me hear everything.

It was mainly the thumping of bodies and groaning of two people enjoying themselves. I did wondered who it was? My answer came swiftly as I heard one of the men who's name I didn't know yet "I can't wait to get hold of those massive tits."

"With your cock me, ugghh, me you're talking about her?" and a giggle from Charlie.

"Sorry darling uuugghhhhh" were they talking about my wife?

"I'll givveeeee yoooooo that though. Oohhh ggaaawwdd. That Lady Emily does havvvveeee a pair." she was teasing him, it sounded like he liked hearing that. She picked up on it also. "You'll nevvvvrrr arrggg fit yourr huggge cock into her tiightt twat."

"Ugghhhhgggggghhhhh" and it sounded like he was cumming.

"Yesss fill me up big boy. Ummmm you know I can now take all of you." and they were quiet.

I can't believe I just listened to two people fucking. I can't believe they were talking about fucking my wife. I can't believe I was ever going to pee now with his massive hard on I was rocking. I heard the sound of a what was maybe a belt, as I guess he was re-dressing.

"You know I always have time for you Charlie. But there's a lot of us now that they've gone." who's they I was wondering?

"Yer I could do with a hand with all you horny men."

I then heard a footstep and a door bag. I was about to wonder off to try to pee when I heard a door again followed by Charlie "You too big boy?"

And a mumble from some unknown male.

"She got you dreaming also?"

This time he replied "You know me Charlie." it was the Rocky guy that I was chatting to earlier. The big black dude.

"Ruth not able to help you? I know you prefer her big tits."

"Ruth's busy with her at the mo." busy what does that mean? I need to get back, how long have I been out here listening.

The russling of clothes followed by "God look at you, rock solid already. It's her tits ain't it?"

"Uh hu"

"Well hop on baby and lets drain those big balls for you." and I heard I guess a bed creaking. I had to pee, I had to get back. I quickly scooted off to the sound of I guess Rocky's cock sliding into Charlies pussy. The second cock to do so in the last few minutes. God I was throbbing.

The thought of Charlie servicing them and the bigger thought that my wifes body or more specifically her tits were getting them all worked up. This is what Hose was talking about.

I somehow managed to pee and get my head back to normal. I needed to find Emily and check if she was ok. And what did he mean that Ruth was with her? Doing what?

I went the other way round the house so that I wouldn't be distracted by the sex. I found the men dotted around the grounds chatting, eating and drinking. But no sign of any women, no sign of Emily. I started to wonder what was going on, and was she ok? Hose spotted me and smiled from across the garden. I started walking towards him to ask where Emily was when I heard. "Chris, come here." from off to my right.

Turning I saw Ruth with her hands on her hips, standing in a doorway looking directly at me. She had a frown on her face and didn't repeat her call. I walked towards, hoping that Emily was with her. As I got close she stood to one side to let me pass. I did, stepping into a corridor. She put her arm on me, making me turn towards her in the narrow corridor. Nothing was said for a while as she just looked up at me.

This was silly "What?"

She glared at me "You want this." want what, what was going on but she didn't move her hand still on my arm. "Tell me that you want this, just say it." she squeezed my arm, quite hard.

Still not knowing what this was my mind started to wander. Was I about to walk into something I really wasn't ready for? Was I about to find Emily on her back getting fucked. Surely not. I listened but couldn't hear anything. I knew Emily and she certainly wasn't easy like that, no. However I felt my cock start to strain, in my jeans. What was wrong with me. That image of Emily on her back her tits jiggling as she was roughly fucked by one of the club played out in my head.

"You want this." she repeated to me. As if she was reading my mind. No I didn't want my wife to cheat on me. I didn't want to mess up our marriage. But why was my cock getting really uncomfortable.

I just wanted to see whatever was down the corridor. "I want this." I just about told her but was very un-convincing even to myself.

She raised her eyebrow at me asking for more.

"I want this." I repeated, she smiled at me, let go of my arm and walked briskly away. I quickly followed her.

Within seconds with we turned into a room, with 'I want this' ringing in my head, or did I just say it out loud again? There was Emily sat on a bed. She was fully dressed with her back to me. I about let out a sigh of relief or sadness, I wasn't sure.

"Get up dear, he's here." and I felt Ruth's hand grab mine, holding it lightly. It felt weird, as there was my wife standing up and turning around. I then saw the problem I think, I my mouth fell open. There infront of me was a biker slut, but she didn't look happy at all. In fact she had tears down her cheeks, she'd been crying. Her head was down cast she hadn't made eye contact with us yet.

I went to step forward to comfort her but Ruth squeezed my hand holding me steady. "Doesn't she look amazing Chris?".

"Yes" was about all I could stammer. I felt a squeeze on my hand that somehow told me to work harder. "Wow Emily, you look fantastic." it was 100% true, she actually looked sexy as hell.

She had on what at first looked like some denim short shorts but I could see that it was a skirt. A mini skirt at that. It was very short. Pretty much the same length as the ones that Charlie and Ruth had on, I guess a uniform of sorts. I felt my cock strain as I looked at her amazing long legs, so much was on display, she looked so sexy. She had the same 2 inch sandals on that she'd worn earlier but now they looked a lot sexier on her. She had her legs tightly together, almost standing to attention, clearly not comfortable.

Then looking up her body I noticed the same jeans top but it hung on her differently. Her bra straps where gone, I then noticed it on the bed next to her. Yes her tits were free, she was braless under that waistcoat. You could see that they were now lower on her chest, wow, she'd never dressed like this for me. Even in the bedroom. My cock really throbbed hard this time. She looked amazing. There was also something on her right shoulder but I couldn't make it out.

Ruth woke me up "She looks like one of us doesn't she Chris?"

I couldn't argue, so I didn't "Yes".

My wife then rose her head and spoke for the first time "But I don't want to.".

Ruth quickly replied, "That's not very nice, love.".

Emily looked at me "I don't like this." and she indicated her state of dress.

"Darling, Chris wants you to look like that."

This was it. This was my turn to agree with Emily and we could leave. This was one of those turning points in life. Emily looked amazing, sexy, wanton. I'd never seen or dreamed of her looking like this. I couldn't think clearly, she was captivating. "Yes" was all I could muster.

"Tell her Chris tell you what you want."

I don't know what I want, but this, this was different. This was exciting, this was sexy. "You look amazing Emily, love."

Another tear rolled down her cheek. "No Chris I look slutty." she spat the word slutty out.

"Chris tell her you want her to look slutty, as she puts it."

I'd try a different tack, "You don't look slutty love, you look beautiful.".

Emily then barked "Don't be such a dick." her arms bashing at her side causing her tits to wobble.

Ruth then surprised both of us, she let go of my hand and stepped towards Emily and slapped her hard across the cheek. So hard that Emily was pushed sideways across the room, she fell onto the bed. "Don't ever speak to your man like that." she roared at her.

I was frozen in shock. Emily's hand was on her cheek holding it, it must have stung and shocked her also. No one has ever raised a hand to her. I was completely gob smacked. I did notice that in Emily's position I could now see her white knickers under her skirt. No that wasn't her knickers, they were smaller, it was a thong. Oh god, had they really changed all her clothes.

Ruth then roared at her "Look at you strewn on the bed, with your snatch on display." that wasn't strictly true. "You're no better than any of us love." Ruth then struck her ass cheek hard with her palm, not as hard as the slap across the face but hard enough to make Emily gasp out loud in pain.

12