Satan's Slaves MC 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arrrrrrrrrrr" and she buried her head into the bed.

"Chris tell her that your happy with her looking like this." and she raised her hand high. Really high this time, looking at me, challenging me.

I swiftly replied "Emily you look great. It's ok."

The hand came down hard on her bare ass again. SLAP

"Arrrrrrrrrrr"

She was being punished because I got it wrong? I watched her ass cheek going a stinging red. She sobbed into the bed.

"Tell her that she looks like a slut and you like it." the hand raised again.

I didn't even think of leaning forward and punching the little woman in the face to stop this. Staring at my wifes red ass cheek and the white thong pulled tightly across her pussy. Ruth looked at me menacingly.

"I want the truth from you two from now on. I can see from your cock bugle that you like what you see so tell her." I nearly didn't say anything but I saw her hand raise a little higher as if it was about to come down.

Then it came out of my mouth "I like what you have on, you look sexy." and the hand came down again SLAP and the cry "Arrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Emily really sobbed into the bed and curled up more. This had the effect of putting more of her ass on display and pulling the thong tighter across her pussy. Yup that's what I noticed.

"Repeat after me Chris." and the hand went up. "Emily"

I can do this "Emily"

She smiled at me "I want you dressed"

"I want you dressed"

She continued "like a slut."

I repeated "like a slut."

She smiled like she'd just won a battle "I want you dressed like a slut."

I repeated very easily "I want you dressed like a slut."

"Good now carry on."

I looked at her blankly. She sighed her hand came down from the raised slap position as I think she realised that I was confused. "Tell your wife that you're happy to see her tiny thong."

I didn't want her slapped again "I do like your thong love."

"Tell her that it looks hot and slutty."

"Your thong looks slutty. I like it." getting there? I heard Emily sob again and Ruth put her hand on her red cheek and massaged it lightly.

"Can you see her cunt lips Chris? I can."

"Yes" cunt, I don't think I'd ever refered to them like that.

"Tell her"

"I can see you" I paused and Ruth mouthed 'c u n t' to me. I started again "I can see your cunt lips." this caused Emily to sob again and Ruth nodded.

"You want her to wear skirts and thongs like this don't you."

"Yes I do." I replied straight away without a prompting.

"See Emily I told you he'd be happy seeing you like this. Sit up love." and she wrangled Emily into a sitting position on the bed facing me. "Tell her to her face Chris."

I took a deep breath, Emily looking at me through tear filled eyes and a glare from Ruth. "Emily I love you." Ruths eyes slitted, I knew what she wanted "You look sexy, I love your short skirt. I'm very happy with you wear this."

"You want people to see her like this don't you."

"Yes" and I nodded.

Emily still wasn't having it "You're just saying this because ..." she sobbed and indicated Ruth.

Ruth sighed "Chris get your cock out and show her." I didn't move, what kinda of request was this? "Don't be shy, and don't faff, you'll do it in a few minutes after I've slapped one of you so just to it right now. Quickly."

I didn't want Emily to get slapped but getting my cock out? What?

"Show your wife that you do support her." she continued. Emily then looked at me funny as if to say 'see I knew you didn't want this'. She was right, I didn't. I didn't want the slaps, I didn't want my wife paraded around these bikers. But somehow I found my jeans and my pants around my ankles, my cock pointing up and out at both of them. I was shocked to realise that I'd done it. Almost looking around to find the person that had pulled them down.

"See lady Emily. Look at how hard his cock is from seeing you dressed like this."

Emily stared at my cock, so did I.

"Dressed like a biker slut." at the word slut from Ruth my cock twitched. We all noticed. "Tell her Chris, with your cock out for her to see. Tell her that you want to see her slutty thong. Tell her now."

I looked at her face, she wasn't looking at me. She was fixed on my cock. "I want to see your slutty thong." I repeated.

"Show it to him." Ruth instructed.

And without hesitation or changing her fixed gaze her legs spread open wide. Her tiny skirt pulling tight up her thighs and the thong came into view. My gaze was locked onto her pussy, that I knew so well. Hidden behind that naughty, small, white thong. My cock twitched wildly, I couldn't control it.

Ruth laughed "Every red blooded male loves a beautiful woman wantonly displaying her sexy side."

No one said anything for a moment. We let the weird situation sink in. How the hell had we come to this so quickly. What on earth was coming next. That was quickly answered by Ruth "Put your cock away Chris and bugger off.".

As I quickly dressed but couldn't leave. What was happening now had me transfixed.

I watched the unbelievable sight of Ruth turning herself and Emily towards each other slightly. Emily was still sitting with her legs spread wide. I watch Ruths arm cross my wifes body and her hand settled at her pussy. As she talked to her fingers were lightly caressing my wifes lips from over the thong.

"You saw your husbands' reaction to your new outfit. Chris wants the bikers to lust after you, to enjoy your amazing body."

It was like she was hypnotising her or something. I certainly didn't bugger off, I watched. Emily moaned quietly at the manipulation of her mind and her pussy.

Ruth leaned in even closer to her, their faces only a few inches from each other "Chris is happy that they'll be looking at and talking about your huge tits. I wish mine were as full and heavy as yours." Emily closed her eyes and sighed. "Are you enjoying my fingers on you?"

No answer, no sound at all, just my heart banging in my body, filling my rock hard cock with as much blood as it could handle.

"I can feel your panties getting wet. Are you flooding that slutty thong my dear. Is your cunt getting ready for fucking?"

This time Emily moaned audibly "Ummmmmggg".

Ruth turned her head slowly to look at me "Your cunt is getting ready for a big cock to enter it. Can you imagine what a cock other than Chris's will feel like? That's what a biker slut does. She gets a lot of cock, many times a day from whoever wants to use it."

Turning back to Emily, she leaned in so that their lips were pretty much touching. I noticed that she then adjusted her hand and looking down I saw her working a finger deep into the cleft between my wifes legs. Working the thong into her, slowly, expertly, working my wifes buttons. I'd never seen her pussy like this, it was like it was eating the thong, it looked obscene.

"I'm so glad that we met you and Chris. I think I'm going to fall in love with you." WHAT? And she leaned in and kissed my wife on the lips. The lightest touch. Their lips barely touching but it was soo errotic. As she withdrew slowly "Yes, we will all love you Emily. Come with me."

Ruth smiled at me wickedly as she stood. Emily opened her eyes and stood with her. There was no adjusting of the thong, or pulling down of the skirt, no tidying up, no making decent. She took my wifes hand and led her away. As they exited the room Ruth just said "Stay here Chris.".

And they were gone.

What the hell had I just witnessed?

What the hell had I just agreed to?

Did I agree to this?

What was this?

This was only the 2nd time we'd ever seen this people. How was this going so fast?

Where were they going now? Was Emily going to lay on a bed like Charlie and take on all comers. No of course not. She would never do that.

She'd just let a woman play with her pussy. How did that happen. Had they drugged her? Was it just lust? Ruth had some sort of power?

She wasn't going to let the men fuck my wife? My wife wasn't going to let them into her?

I stepped forward to open the door that they'd shut as they left but it was locked. I didn't hear them lock it, mind you I didn't even notice them closing it. I sat on the bed where they'd both just been sitting and tried to breath.

I felt my hard cock again and realised how turned on I was. I then instantly pictured Emily laying on a bed with a huge dirty biker on top of her. His cock ramming deep inside her, causing her to cry out loud as she enjoyed the fucking.

I leaned back on the bed a little my hand resting on my wifes bra. My vision then changed to her riding a different man. Her tits jiggling, wobbling and being mauled by while they enjoyed each other. Again she was enjoying the feeling of his cock inside her. Each biker had a face of a real person outside. This was so real and so confusing.

I don't know how long I sat there my imagination running wild. But the door opening and Charlie walking in woke me up. "Come on Chris, join us.". I was pleased to see Charlie, not Ruth. Ruth was starting to worry me.

I stood up and she took my arm. I wanted to ask questions, about Emily, about her, but nothing came out. I also realised I had Emilys bra in one of my hands, I'd subconsciously picked it up. I felt like I was moving in slow motion. Like I was being taken to the gallows. Was I about to be taken to a room to watch my loving wife cheat on me. Was I about to watch her become an adulterous woman. I listened carefully for the sounds of sex as we walked through the house.

I was surprised to find us quickly exiting the house and outside again. I was then equally surprised to see Emily with a group off to my left laughing and chatting. Charlie directed us towards a smaller group next to them. I noticed that Ruth was next to Emily, in fact they were arm in arm.

How long had I been in my trance, was it done? Had she been fucked? Had she fucked one or all of them? Charlie quickly inserted us into the smaller group. We sat down close to where was Emily's group was standing. Charlie had situated me with my back to my wifes group and I was close enough to be able to hear both sets of conversations. It was as if this was deliberate, planned somehow.

A fresh lemonade was shoved into my free hand. Someone commented on the bra in my other hand, I didn't really hear them, they all laughed, I blushed.

I think my group knew exactly what was up. No one really got my attention, and the odd smirk told me they were all in on it. I expect that this was their modus operandi and wondered how many times they'd done it. After some pleasantries with my new group I started to listen in.

"Go on Emily get them out." an unknown male. A laugh and another male "I need to see more of them."

Then Ruth's voice "Now now boys, go easy."

The first male again "They're obviously bigger than yours, yes?"

Ruth laughed "Ohhh yes a lot bigger."

A male I hadn't heard yet "Ohh man this isn't fair." and they all laughed.

The 2nd male "Go on then, lets have another look at that hungry snatch then."

A few seconds later at least 2 people "Jeezzzusss".

Then another male "I just want to drop to my knees and eat it."

Then I think male 2 "Remember when yours was like that Ruth. All neat and tidy." more laughter.

Ruth then "You would like that wouldn't you Emily? Chris would be very happy for one of the boys to eat you out right here."

Then for the first time since what felt like hours I heard my wifes voice "Yes". It was clear and obvious, not quiet or trance like. There was laughter again from the group and I could make out Emily's laugh this time with them.

I couldn't help myself I needed to see this. Surely she wasn't standing there with her pussy on display. I turn myself in my chair. I was half expecting one of my group to get my attention to stop me but they didn't.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head as I saw the back of my wife's body a few feet from me. She was standing and with one leg up on a chair. She was facing the group of Ruth and 6 men making a circle. I could only imagine what they were seeing. She was literally displaying her pussy to them. Exactly as they'd asked. I instantly pictured the view I'd had just before Emily had left. I realised that I still didn't know if she'd been fucked, if she had the thong on, or anything.

In disbelief that this was happening and that she was letting it happen, I turned back. Still in shock Charlie caught my eye and smiled. In fact she then winked at me, twisting her chair slightly so that she was more facing me, she then bought one leg on top of the other. Her ankle on her opposite knee. This move caused her to clearly display her pussy. She had no knickers on, she was shaven and her pussy looked shiny and wet. In fact it looked a little messy.

Was she showing me what Emily's looked like right now? Was she allowing me to visualise Emily's used pussy that she was showing off right now.

I then realised that I was staring at another womans pussy. One that had recently been fucked by at least one man. I'd ever seen that before. They were so brazen here. Sex was so, just, well, nothing. Just a part of their existence.

I was then drawn back to the conversation behind me.

A male "Go on Ruth let her put a finger in."

Another male "Go on let her do that for us."

Another male "If you wont let us touch, let her do it for us."

The first one again "If we can't check out her juggs do it Ruth."

That last comment was clearly an instruction, more than a request. Then one of the other men "I just want to see that cunt swallow a finger or two deep like it's done to that thong."

So there was an answer for me. She still had her thong on. Did that mean that they'd not fucked yet. Why did I just think 'yet', was I happy that it was a full gone conclusion.

I heard a woman sigh, I guess Ruth. "Go on darling, Chris would want you to show these men how hungry your cunt is. We want to see three fingers as deep as possible right now."

There was silence at that instruction. No one said anything. I think even my group stopped talking and was now paying attention to what was happening behind me.

Then I heard it, we all heard it.

"Uhhhhgghhhh" it was Emily's voice.

Followed quickly by a "Wooop wooph" from the men. My god really. No way. Then I heard the unmistakable sound of pussy squelching. That nearly made me blow my load there and then without touching it.

A male behind me "Oh god Emily, that is so hot."

Another male "That's it do it. Get them in there."

My mind was picturing the lurid act behind me that was going on. At the same time Charlie had started to mimic Emily, in that she was starting to finger herself for me to see. She was only using two fingers though, but even that was amazing to watch.

Another squelch behind me and an "Ummmmm". I knew that sound, she was getting close. No please no. Don't let her cum infront of them all.

Ruth must have picked up on this also. "Ok that's enough my dear. Stop wanking yourself." I don't know what happened behind me but infront of me Chalie also stopped working her pussy. But she next did something wild. She leaned forward and reached her pussy fingers to me. Clearly indicating that she wanted me to lick her two fingers. I couldn't do that, it was cheating. I also knew what had been in her recently, some of these mens cocks. I looked up at some of the others sitting with us, they were all watching me and smirking. Two of them nodded at me.

A male behind me "Ohhh good girl Emily, Chris will be so pleased with you."

Then without any choice from me Charlie forced her slick fingers into my mouth. I was suddenly tasting a strangers pussy. It was more salty than Emily's pussy taste, it was also thicker and certainly had a different taste. I knew what it was. I should have been sick. I was semen. I was also tasting semen.

Then Ruth behind me "I think it's time for you to tidy up your panties darling. You can put your leg down then."

I felt the fingers moving around in my mouth. They were met with my tongue dancing with them. I was actively enjoying this, it was also humiliating. But I felt like I enjoyed that also. She slowly withdrew her fingers from my mouth and I heard her ask me "More?".

I didn't reply, I couldn't ask for more cum and pussy juice could I. But for some reason I didn't say no. I watched the same two fingers head back into her pussy. This time though, she bought her leg down, spread them wide and shuffled her ass down in the chair. She was giving herself more access. I now wasn't paying attention to what was happening behind me. I was fixated on this act that I was participating in.

She'd found what she wanted inside herself as her fingers were now heading my way. This time you could see semen on them. Clear as day, thick, white, creamy juices were heading towards my mouth.

I opened my lips to accept it. Suddenly, I was happily prepared for my first real taste of cum. I should have been sick again but in went the fingers. I and savoured the taboo act, the flavour, the new sensation, the kinkiness of the act. I was looking at the source as I was performing my job of cleaning her fingers, sucking them and running my tongue all around them. She was smirking at me.

There was a fuss going on behind me, when I remembered my wife was right there. Had she turned around and seen me doing this act. The fingers were removed as I heard "That's it Ruth, no more fucking around I need to nut right now."

Then another male voice "Yup it's action time again."

Then Ruth's voice "Charlie".

I heard people behind me walking away. Charlie stood up winked at me as she pulled her mini skirt down and started to walk back towards the building. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned towards the arm.

It was Ruth, "Time for you two to head home I think.". Not sure why everything was off, I stood with Emilys bra still in my hand. Suddenly, everyone was walking towards the house bar except Ruth, Emily and myself.

I clicked, they were about to discuss club business. That or have a gang bang.

I chuckled and looked over at Emily. She smiled at me sheepishly. With that Ruth turned and walked towards the house calling out "We'll be in touch. Thanks for today. Take your slut home and enjoy her Chris."

My phone vibrated in my pocket, I quickly pulled it out to see. An unknown sender simply told me to 'Remember to encourage and enforce today.'

12