All Comments on 'Satin Dreams'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
very good

everything about this story was very well, the writing and even the plot was pretty good, I think she offered the room to her and her daughter so she would not have to come home to an empty house, I really hope there is another part this could be turned into a really good series

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another excellent adventure

The will she or won't she was starting to drive me crazy, of course that was the idea, wasn't it? The twists were good, we had almost forgotten the person reintroduced at the end, it put it all in perspective.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Simply wonderful.

Shaima32Shaima32over 7 years agoAuthor
Sequel options

There are two possible ways of continuing this and I'm partial to both but it depends on how many people want to see more. The first is the planned dinner between Karen and Simone, which could be a part two. The second and perhaps more exciting would be if we discovered Adrianna's journal or accounts of the clients she's serviced. A kind of diary of an escort girl. That last option would take a bit more time though but if I get enough requests I'd certainly be interested in taking it further. Let me know and thanks everyone for the kind comments :-)

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 7 years ago

Nicely done. Shaima32, I see yet another plot whereby as both women go thru their day to day, Adrianna she's how much her daughter likes Karen and vice versa and how Karen do the small things that matter like dinner, reading to her daughter, helping her (Adrianna) with law school, planning events where the can all attend as a "family." This could lead to an interesting dynamic in this roommates situation. Similar to Karen's friend at work. Either way, I would like to read more.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

It's a delight to read intelligent well written prose. You are a skillful writer with a knack for creating detailed charavters with depth & emotion. It's a pleasure to read your story. Obviously I want more, but I'm a greedy sort, so let's have a rather naughty dinner with Simone & also Katen accidentally finding Adrianne's diary. Sorry my dear but I want it all. Oh, & thank you for this delightful story.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very well done and well written too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved all

Excellent

fantasymrfantasymralmost 7 years ago
Beautifully done.

One step slowly leads to another. The sex is agonisingly slowly developed. That takes real skill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You Are Correct! _ And I Would Know!

Hallo Shaima32!

I have probably read over a hundred stories about prostitutes or prostitution, and not one of them described so many details correctly, as you have, about the way a prostitute thinks, and the questions they ask, someone they are seeing for the first time..

And Shaima, how is it that you know so much about prostitutes, just research ?

Here is a question, I may have ask women, a thousand times,,, are you Gay, Bi, or just real Curious?.... Okay it is not an unusual question, but how many writers, know about it?

Thank-you, 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms, all the way,,, yes!

Gay Kat,

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

So in Australia if you have a disease you're negative? That's different in the USA, if you have, you're positive. That is why i love reading, learn something different

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

A surprisingly open-ended story, in several different ways. More of a "teaser" than a "story". A kind of "make you think" scenario.

Very good, whatever you call it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous