All Comments on 'Satin Dress'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good for him

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades7 months ago

Enjoyed, Thanks for your writing.

usaretusaret7 months ago

Good ending.

GcoachGGcoachG7 months ago

Well that was depressing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Unless you like wimps, DO NOT read part 2. I made that mistake, and can't like this half of the story any more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You missed a perfect opening for solid slam. When you wrote, "It was an even colder night in bed." you should have followed that up with him saying, "I guess you're saving yourself for your boyfriend."

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A bit shorter than it could've been, but that OK. Loved how the husband not only told her what would happen, but immediately took action. The unasked question: "You want this for yourself, what about me getting something for MYself?"

Not that I have any history with it, but divorce papers are generally in large manilla envelopes. How'd he get it in his pocket, unless he folded everything into a 5x7. Anyway, for the story, 5 stars. Bob

xtc5xtc57 months ago

I liked what you wrotw, but I

xtc5xtc57 months ago

Okay that didn't work out. As I was saying, I like what you wrote, but IMHO I believe you sold your story short by not expanding it.

XluckyleeXluckylee7 months ago

Short and unsweetened just as I love them. 5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

People might complain it's short but it's more realistic than 90% of lw stories. Hell, you even stretched it a bit by having him wait a few days until the inevitable. I prefer short and realistic instead of having cheated spouses waiting ages until they physically see the strange dick penetrating their wife's cunt, before they make a decision.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThree7 months ago

I agree.

With those who say proof of cheating

isn't necessary.

But most of the most popular LW stories

have three parts.

Before - drama - after.

Some call it: Shock - action - healing himself.

Even the best 750 words stories have three parts.

That's why this story gets 4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I enjoyed it and gave it 5 stars. It's a little short, but more direct than most of that type of story on here. Plus you stretched it out some to make it slightly longer. I've seen some writes take 3 or 4 pages to do what you did. Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So Glad Just what cheating wives deserve (jaybee186)

inka2222inka22226 months ago

I can see people who complain about "no healing himself" ending, but WTF, you try to write a short story, THEN you can criticize. I would dock a star from a long story for lack of a happy ending of MC, but short story doesn't deserve that. It was good, the husband wasn't a wimpy cunt like half of LW stories here (even among those that aren't outright cuck shit).

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked it. Short and sweet and to the point. If she's already got in mind she needed to be with another, she'll do it behind his back anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good moves by the husband. Why waste any more time on the slut. Jonathan still needs payback

HighBrowHighBrowabout 2 months ago

Reads like a news summary…

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

And that is your ending wtf u need a better editor or something stupid

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES