All Comments on 'Satin Dress'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments
Bri29Bri297 months ago

Yeah it was short but a cracker never the less.Morally right from the guys point of view in every way ,well done and nicely wrote.4⭐️

bioman57bioman577 months ago

Well done. I liked it

HargaHarga7 months ago

It was really thin but OK.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

I guess the Jonathan guy "bubbled and squeaked" when the husband kneed him in his cojones!

5

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed7 months ago

This was ok either way, although it would have been hilarious if a friend saw the wife and her date out and recorded it after the divorce papers were dropped on her. It had to put a damper on their fun.

GarySmith69GarySmith697 months ago

Well there are men that let their wives/girlfriends go on dates with other people, we know that happens. But the crux of the matter is what she wore and the no communication from the wife. Any right minded husband would want more answers from the wife.

tangledweedtangledweed7 months ago

The author described this as a punchy story, but it was more of a punch drunk story. If Mike Tyson punched you in the face and all you could think of were LW clichés and had to vomit them out in short order, it would look something like this.

I gave it an extra star for brevity, at least.

demanderdemander7 months ago

So what would he have done if she sent the guy away and didn't walk out the door? D

MaxiMilfMaxiMilf7 months ago

A lot of potential but not really a story. Good plot but no character development, no exploration of the couple’s problems. This is the third story in as many days that I’ve said FINISH THE DAMNED STORY!!

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

10 stars for a great short story. I Like it because Hubby took NO shit from his sudden slut wife. #Buster2U

someoneothersomeoneother7 months ago

Story could have used additional editing. Authors who bring up "company morals policy" show only their addiction to copying silly urban legends. And, realtor will not list a house without both husband and wife's signature on the listing agreement, and no one would buy a house without both signatures.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester7 months ago

I like it when the agreived party, in this case the husband, takes direct action and not some convoluted revenge. 5*

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

Jack off material for little boys

looking4itlooking4it7 months ago

LMAO.

So, 2 more paragraphs constituted finishing the story? Did he follow through with any of his threats? Did she follow through with the date? If so, was the promise of no sex true? This was even dryer and more lifeless than a story from Dragnet.

Bry1977Bry19777 months ago

thats still not finishing the story! needs to have a fallout and at least a chance at reconciliation. not saying she gets one but the chance of one

firedog451firedog4517 months ago

Great story. They don't always need to be 10 pages long. Lot of nitpicking in the comments.

Regguy69Regguy697 months ago

I believe a person can have a platonic friendship with a person of the opposite sex. Most folks on LW would likely disagree with that. She admitted the guy had pestered her to go out with him (obviously knowing she was married). The wife stressed she had no intention of having sex with her date, BUT she bought a slinky dress and new stockings and put a great deal of effort into to looking fine for her date, a clear signal to Johnathon she was not viewing this as just two friends out for a meal. Hubby was right to call bullshit on her lies.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals7 months ago

I think the whole thing was senseless. Married women don’t just “go on dates” with other men, with the expectation that it will be fine. There is either a whole lot of story untold, or the lady is insane.

phill1cphill1c7 months ago

"Great story. They don't always need to be 10 pages long. Lot of nitpicking in the comments..."

So, suggesting that the premise is farcical and simplistic and that the story is more of an outline than a story is "nitpicking"?

lol

"they all don't have to be 10 pages..." Most shouldn't. but this is just boilerplate...

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ7 months ago

Too short, yes but concise might be a better term. Said it all. Disrespected and action taken. Hopefully he follows up and gets them fired. Jonathan gets nothing but swollen nuts and bruised ego. Now MC can go find a better woman.

ibuguseribuguser7 months ago

Short but OK. Worth a 4*.

KarnevilKarnevil7 months ago

Too short. The ingredients, however clichéd, were all there, but no detail, no emotion, no characterisation, no action, no tension, basically no more than a synopsis of a story. Incidentally, as she was to receive half the value of the house I assume she was a joint owner? And one cannot sell a house without the consent of both parties.

TrustingagainTrustingagain7 months ago

Short and to the point.

GamblnluckGamblnluck7 months ago

Too short. Yeah, it was decent and told the story but details and nuance are what turns a decent story into a good one or a great one.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion7 months ago

I liked it. It's very short and I think maybe there should be a sub section to Loving Wives just for stories of this particular story line, wife announces plans to go on a date and hubby says he will divorce her and does. After the hubby knocks the interloper in the nuts and the dumb wife is surprised when she gets papers served. The asshole is too. You would think that one of the assholes would think to at least were a cup. Everyone knows if you target another man's wife, you are going to get your nuts crushed or your nose broke if not both, ... don't they?

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat7 months ago

Had the bones of a good story, but then it flopped. 3*

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months ago

Had everything needed and well written. She ended the marriage and that ended the story. All the rest was paperwork.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice7 months ago

I liked it, gave it 4 stars. 5 stars is a great story, and writing a great story this brief is insanely difficult. So, for a quickie, I thought this was written well. For those thinking more finish is needed, nope, you did just fine.

lujon2019lujon20197 months ago

petulant, whining, 4th wall breaks get one star

LivesToReadLivesToRead7 months ago

Still wasn’t finished.. cliche troop.

CaptainbklCaptainbkl7 months ago

Perfect.....only I would not have even given her the chance to stay at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well AverageGuy61 was correct about finishing. A reasonable, if brief, look at the consequences that stupid women don't consider or their egos fail to take into account. I didn't like the abreviated ending because one of the best parts of this type of story, the confrontations, pleadings and fallout, were left out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Always wonder if these things actually happen in real life?!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just to short. It could have been fleshed out a little more. Particularly towards the end.

sem999sem9997 months ago

To the point .

Perfect .

5 stars.

bobareenobobareeno7 months ago

It would have been better without the statement that you were finishing to satisfy those who might want more said. You were correct to add more. It went from a 3 to a 4 thanks to the addendum. The tale was more complete.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great short story He did what most of us other guys should do BRB straight away and start a new life (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Gee imagine people reading your story wanting to read a proper ending. Whatever were they thinking…..🤔

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

well, I didn't Hate it...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There are almost just 2 kind of LW tales: 95% cuck tales and 5% btb tales. The 5% of the btb tales, also include the fake btb ones, with none or little payback to the betrayer. But why the very few btb tales are almost always long just 1 page while the countless cuck tales are long many pages and even in multi part ? Anyway, even though this is one classic and short btb, it deserves the full 5* just for giving a little break, among the endless flooding of the fetish cuck fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Reads like you have too many irons in the fire as an author. No new ground whatsoever explored in this regurgitation of a common LW trope. Frankly, the effort put forth here was inadequate to warrant a submission.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Still ended to quick. Needs another chapter. 2 stars

BSreaderBSreader7 months ago
The

Ending was rushed heck the whole story was rushed. One star sorry.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon7 months ago

My toddler could have shit out a better story than this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I now know what bubble and squeak is. Thanks for adding to my culinary repertoire.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ignore the haters and idiots like GarySmith69 who think it is OK to cheat on your spouse by going out on dates with others when you made a marriage commitment as long as you don't dress too sexy. It was short and to the point so it was a bit quick but that was OK since you set it up that way.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Short and sweet. I find stories with long irrelevant expositions about marital history to be tiresome. 5 stars.

PowersworderPowersworder7 months ago

It was good, but I can't help feeling you wasted the story's potential.

Short stories are basically a waste of everyone's time, unless you've come up with some exceptionally funny/interesting/dramatic scene. Even then, that scene would be better incorporated into a larger and more fleshed out story.

It was well written, and he didn't put up with her shit, so I still gave it a 4*.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like the fact that he just pulled the trigger. Lies and deception prove intent.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yeah…very common trope, but definitely the right response. ANY wife who wants to pull that shit…even after being begged to not go thru with it….has already departed the relationship. Sure…the first time maybe no sex…but she wants “excitement”, and sooner rather than later sex will be required to get that “excitement”, For a short tale about a common trope…well done.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

always a good topic but not much here to make it good other than he divorced her. More in the beginning or middle would have helped or as is a decent part two with some flashback would be great. I mean the dialog she could have (her POV) is in itself a story worth telling.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Average. Three stars. Even the follow-up couldn't save this story.

JPB

silentsoundsilentsound7 months ago

Ha! Nice filler. Thanks.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

"she'd mentioned him several times a few months ago, but she hasn't talked about him at all for a while now" - It's always a bad sign when they stop talking about the guy.

\

Agree that her dressing sexy (and sexier than she did for her husband!) is at BEST a bad look. He should have called a lady friend and arranged his own date.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The story was decent until you added the "Fuck you!" afterward. If you're going to write in the Loving Wives category, you need to be more aware of the impact of (and response to) disrespect...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Even with the epilogue it's still incomplete. It's like expecting meat and potatoes and only getting breadsticks and a salad. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dialog was a bit off, not enough follow through on slut wife's reaction but I really liked the husband's full acceptance of the reality of her request to go on a date. Get out now, she's expressly said the marriage is over. A previous commenter said there are men who allow their wives to date other people. I disagree, those are not men, they are emotionally damaged, mental adolescents who've mistaken the concepts of love and commitment

GardenshedGardenshed7 months ago

Short and to the point. Can’t fix stupid entitled wives. Thanks for sharing.

enderlocke77enderlocke777 months ago

Rofl I don't think a paragraph is an ending but ok it was good till the end. Cant win them all though

MasterJerryGMasterJerryG7 months ago

Far from your best. The finish needed expanded.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Was the good beginning of what could have been a great story would love to see it finnished.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson7 months ago

No problem here that it was a short one. Nicely done.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married877 months ago

Enjoyed! I would like to see one more short story like this from Sandra's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked it. 5 stars

But imo the moment she dressed up sexier for another man than she did for her husband the marriage was over. The satin dress and stockings sealed her fate.

I also liked that he didn't pussyfoot around. He did what needed to be done despite loving her.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic7 months ago

I liked it. There are too many stories in which the husband accepts or even enjoys being a cuckold or he ends up forgiving the cheater because supposedly she is gonna change. I hate those stories and I wish there were more like this one. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was OK, for what there was.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Think the MC will find a better woman? Not likely. Look at the statistics concerning second marriages.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy597 months ago

Thank you,

That's fine. She had a terminal case of the dumbass. John Wayne was right. You can't fix stupid.

Good read.

All the best,

Dave

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lackluster. 3*s.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker7 months ago

Short, as you said, but satisfying. The Bear approves. 5 stars. good luck in your future life, M/C.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson7 months ago

Correct response, no mucking around or elaborate revenge.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker7 months ago

Oops, sorry. I forgot.

The BEAR

6King6King7 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

MattblackUKMattblackUK7 months ago

A story that kicks off with Adnam's Broadside catches my attention! A good, simple story, 5*.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

Did AG warn you about getting flak for an abrupt beginning too? LOL. No depth or chart development, just a single scene in a larger not developed story. 3.4*

JusteenKJusteenK7 months ago

What a massively arrogant way to view your readers.

A trite, shite walk through a cliche or two. The ending was the least of this story's problems.

Aqua317Aqua3177 months ago

Every time I read one of these ‘wronged husband’ stories I think “Are there really women out there who are this stupid?” No women I’ve ever known would openly tell a spouse they were going to cheat and think that would be okay.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm7 months ago

quick abrupt ending. I thought about it and the story couldn't have ended any better. Except the husband finding another woman to love him.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter7 months ago

Good try but too much left off. The story deserves some meat on those bones.

GirlieUltraGirlieUltra7 months ago

Good story. Write your vision. Dont write to try and please the readers. On this site, there willalways be haters.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter7 months ago

Click, click, click. Snapshots that show a moment. A series of shots, perhaps, that have little context to any larger picture. One can view them with detachment because they illustrate an event, but the event cannot touch the reader as it has no link to a broader story.

LJA644LJA6447 months agoAuthor

Taking Happily_married 87 suggestion.

good idea, in coming. It's going to be short.

Les

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a wip out on a premis that had lots of potential

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Simple and to the point. Worked for me.

Scores 4/5, was just a tad too short for my liking

Medussa55Medussa557 months ago

This just seemed rushed. More of an idea than a story and as such it's basic and already exists in hundreds of LW stories. Nothing new here.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Too short, too direct, little or no character development. Did I miss anything? Oh yea....the abrupt ending you were warned about.

JensensloverJensenslover7 months ago

Meh, Averageguy was right, yet the ending you added was still MEH. Its not cute or clever to leave stories unfinished.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Great story. She fucked around and found out. This was a real dick shriveling story for the little bi/cuck boys like Ic69.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why do these writers make the women so stupid . No women in her right mind would do this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked it with no ending, and with an ending. Great story.

Ed

SkubabillSkubabill7 months ago

It's a five-star harsh story.

TonyspencerTonyspencer7 months ago

Harsh but absolutely appropriate. 5*

Look on the bright side, Sandy, you can be bored getting bored by new dates until you’re past it.

AngelRiderAngelRider7 months ago

The ending was fine. She showed contempt for him and her marriage. She clearly doesn't respect her husband. Somethings can't be fixed or tolerated.

Bit of a slut ray though.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I gave you 3 stars not for the short ending. But tired of the btb crap strick lovers dunb wives getting boring

Rocky62Rocky627 months ago

Decisive, for the best tho, her character as presented was nicely on her way to straying eventually. Best to end it before kids

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

WOW, What a perfect short story of a cheating slut wife. Short story because the cheating wife wasn't given a lot of time to fuck around. Hubby drew a line in the sand and the wife quickly crossed over the line. The wife thought she was entitled and took her hubby for granted. She tried to take advantage of her hubby's love and quickly learned she couldn't and got the consequences. I liked the "knee to the knackers" part best. I have seen guys scream and cry totally freaked out by a groin injury and it can be completely devastating to the "smarmy" guys who deserve it the most. I have always been ready to deliver the pain to asshats that think they are better than others. We are all in the same boat with an expiration date. Some are luckier than others, but none are better than others except the Good Lord.

10 stars, even tho it was short. I loved it. While the wife bought a dress, hubby got Prepared! Buster2U

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES