Satisfaction Pt. 04 - Harsh Pasts!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's...unexpected. Jade's into...women?'

The mystery woman smiled at Jade and gave her butt a playful slap before entering the house with Bobby's wife. Alpha quickly turned on the bug she planted in Jade's phone and began listening to the ladies' conversation, writing anything important on her notepad.

"I'm surprised you wanted me to stop by, princess! Where's that beta-bitch, you call a husband?"

"D-Don't call him that and... he's... he's not here. We fought after you left yesterday, and he slept at the studio."

"Shit! I'm... I'm sorry, Jade! I didn't mean to make things hard for you. I...I just got super pissed when I saw Bobby after all these years."

"I understand! It's why I wanted you to come over today.

"To talk?"

"Yes! I wanna know the truth! The whole truth! I know why you hate Bobby, but...You didn't see him. I've never seen him so upset before...so...angry...I need to know why Bobby hates you, Tyra!"

Alpha couldn't believe what she just heard. The person whom Jade was having an affair with was a woman, and it was Bobby's old bully, of all people. Alpha cranked up the volume on the laptop she was using to listen in on their conversation and cracked her fingers, preparing herself for the plethora of essential details she was about to jot down.

Tyra sighed and took a slice of pizza out of the box, eating half of it in a single bite before putting the rest down on a paper plate that Jade had given her. She dabbed her lips clean of the pizza's grease and looked into her new lover's eyes, who desperately wanted to know what Tyra could've done to warrant such a visceral reaction out of her husband. Jade promised that no matter what Tyra had done in the past to Bobby, it wouldn't change their relationship, and Alpha felt disgusted after hearing her blatant disregard for her husband.

After being affirmed that their relationship wouldn't change, Tyra began revealing how much she tormented Bobby throughout high school and, even more importantly, explained why.

"It was freshman year, and I was the center of attention in every class I had. I mean, I get it. Not everyday people see a hot black chick in a predominantly white neighborhood, who's also the tallest person in school. The attention was fine. I even liked it for a while, but then I..."

"You, what?"

"I fucked up!"

"What do you mean?"

"I got invited to a slumber party by a couple of girls in one of my classes. I was in a room full of girls, gossiping and doing each other's hair, the usual stuff. I dozed off on the floor in the middle of the group, and when I woke up, they'd discovered my secret since...well, y'know!"

"Mmmm, I definitely do!"

"Anyway, they promised to keep it a secret as long as I slept with them from time to time. I know what you're thinking. "How could that be a bad thing?" What you have to understand is Bobby and I...we...we grew up in a really shitty area. It wasn't poor or anything, but...it was extremely close-minded. If you didn't fit the norm, you were an outcast and..."

"Outcasts don't get to be the track team's star, do they?"

"No...No, they don't!"

Alpha was writing down everything of importance, from the timeframe in which Tyra's torment on Bobby's life began to where they grew up, but one question had yet to be answered. She didn't know what Tyra meant when the girls at the sleepover discovered her secret. It was an essential part of the story and the key reason she bullied Bobby. Alpha put a star next to the question and made a mental note to listen for any possible hints about Tyra's secret.

She continued listening to Tyra's story, who explained that after the incident at the sleepover, more and more girls began wanting to hang out with her after school. It meant that her secret wasn't much of one anymore, at least to the girls. None of the guys seemed wiser about why their girlfriends and crushes spent so much time with her, which she admitted did make the time she spent with them all the more exhilarating. At the rate her secret was spreading, it was only a matter of time before faculty members at school found out, and Tyra told Jade that would've immediately put the brakes on her future as an Olympic athlete.

Jade didn't understand why, but Tyra explained that she was afraid of the school's faculty finding out, specifically her track coach, Mrs.Collins. She was an attractive middle-aged white woman who was so religious that she once suspended two girls from the team for a third of the season simply because they were holding hands. She was well connected with people in various positions around the town, and Tyra explained that if Mrs.Collins found out about her secret, she'd not only get permanently kicked off the team, but there was a strong possibility of her mother losing her job as a secretary at Mr.Collins' accounting firm.

The rumor was spreading, and Tyra needed something to take everyone's mind off her. When Bobby transferred to their school in the spring, she instantly knew he'd be the perfect smokescreen to hide her secret behind. It started small, with Tyra pointing out how feminine he looked for a guy and cracking jokes about him to his expense. Her plan was working with her secret no longer spreading, and rumors about Bobby, which she started, spread throughout the school.

Jade looked at Tyra with loving eyes filled with understanding. There was a lot at stake, and she safeguarded her future and her mother's job at Bobby's expense, but there was still something she didn't understand.

"Okay, I get why you did what you did, but how did things go from rumors to making his life hell! His words, not mine, by the way!"

"I mean...He... He's not exaggerating. I...I don't even remember how it got to that point...forcing him to do my homework, stealing his stuff, embarrassing him in front of everyone...multiple times a day. It got to the point where I could tell he was scared to come to school. I...I didn't mean for things to get so bad for him, but it was already too late by the time I realized what I was doing."

"How was it too late to stop?"

"I was already the most popular girl in school, and I got everyone on board to make fun of Bobby. Hell, even a few teachers and faculty members joined in. Especially Mrs.Collins! She saw Bobby as some kind of girly freak and made her dislike of him known, calling him to the front of the class so she could publicly critique how lacking he was as a man. So, if I, the most popular girl in school, stopped bullying him, then..."

"Everyone would, and the chances of Mrs.Collins finding out your secret would go back up again."

"Exactly, so...I made a choice. I went all in and made Bobby's life miserable so my secret could stay out of the spotlight."

Alpha couldn't believe it. Bobby had told her that Jade had befriended his high school bully, but she had no idea she had tormented him to such a cruel extent. It made the emotional state they saw him in at the studio make sense, and what little doubt she had about Jade being a horrible wife flew out the window. For her to comfort Tyra in such a manner while dismissing the years of pain her husband went through at her hands was sickening. It brought Alpha's blood to a boil, and she snapped her pencil in half when she heard Jade tell Tyra that her husband needed to get over something so childish, especially since Tyra had more to lose than him.

"Wait a second, Tyra. If you feel bad about how you treated Bobby, why are you so mad at him?"

"I'll fucking tell you why..."

The hung black Futa sucked her teeth in frustration before revealing the true source of her anger toward Bobby. It was a few weeks before graduation, and Tyra had told Bobby to meet her after school, where she planned to properly apologize for everything she'd done. As a way to make it up to him, Tyra planned on helping Bobby get with the girl she knew he had a crush on. However, Bobby never showed up to the abandoned auditorium like planned and skipped town instead, but made sure to leave Tyra with a parting gift she'd never forget. After waiting for Bobby for nearly half an hour, Tyra returned to her locker to grab her things but was surprised to see half a dozen police officers waiting for her.

They promptly arrested her, and Tyra fought back a few tears threatening to leave her misty eyes when she told Jade the entire incident took place in front of her mother, who came to pick her up from school. Bobby was brilliant. He used gloves, so nobody's fingerprints were on anything inside Tyra's locker except her own, and he had even used her phone to set up the meeting with the drug dealer. The evidence was beyond damning, and it was when she explained to the authorities that it was Bobby who planted the drugs in her locker did Tyra realize her mistake. The years of bullying, of making his life hell, of being disliked by everyone, had made Bobby the least likely suspect in their eyes. The police couldn't imagine such a weak, feminine guy like Bobby being capable of going into the ghetto to buy drugs. Tyra's plan to hide behind Bobby's daily bullying, which she started many years ago, had backfired on her in the worst possible way.

Her life and future were destroyed before she even got to enjoy her first legal drink. Her mother, who witnessed her arrest first hand, was of the same mindset as the police. She was a Futa, just like her daughter, so the thought of a weak, effeminate male outsmarting her pride and joy was out of the realm of possibilities for her. She had worked hard to build a future for Tyra and saw her daughter's choice to sell drugs as a slap in the face. In the cruel, ironic fashion that fate enjoys playing with people's lives, Tyra orchestrated her own downfall. Despite Tyra bullying Bobby to protect her mother's job, she lost it anyway due to her daughter's arrest, Mr.Collins not wanting the mother of a drug dealer part of his firm.

Tyra told Jade that her mother kicked her out and cut off all contact with her before moving somewhere else for a fresh start, leaving her to fend for herself.

"That's why I hate Bobby! I made his life hell, and I was wrong for that! But, I was ready to own up to my mistakes and apologize, but instead, he ruined my life...my mom's life...I had nothing...no one...I bounced from homeless shelter to shelter with nowhere to go until I started fucking married women to get by. He took more from me in one day than I ever could've taken from him in all the years I bullied him."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Tyra. You were both wrong, but Bobby escalated things to a level things should've never gotten to."

"You're fucking right he did. As far as I'm concerned, I owe him big time, but...Mmm, I found the love of my life and the perfect way to make things even!"

Tyra leaned in and began kissing Jade's neck, the tender smooches clear as can be to Alpha, who was still listening. Jade was once again melting under Tyra's dominant and experienced touch, but before she succumbed to her growing urges, she had one final question for Tyra.

"W-Wait."

"Something wrong, princess?"

"We want each other like...god, I've never wanted anybody more than you, and I know you feel the same, but...Bobby!"

"Tch, what about the tiny dicked fucker?"

"Is...Is there any way you two can make up? For me! I...I love you, Tyra! More and more each time we meet, but...I do still love Bobby! Is there any way for us to all be together?"

"Sure, if he agrees to be my pet like I told you at the spa! I'd make love to every day, and he'd be forced to watch with his little dicklet locked in a cage before it's his turn and I make him cry on my cock as I fuck him like a cheap se toy. If he behaves, I'll let him clean up the mess we make with his mouth, of course. It'll be the closest he'll ever get to touching you."

"He'd...He'd never go for that!"

"Sucks for him because that's the only way he'll get to be a part of the equation. I've got no intention of sharing you with anyone, especially him! We belong together, princess, and you'll forget all about Bobby after tomorrow!"

"Tomorrow? What's happening...W-W-Wait! Is that when you want to..."

"U-huh! I'm gonna make you mine on your anniversary. Call it...an out with the tiny in the with huge! Poetic, isn't it?"

"But...That's...That's..."

Tyra snaked her tongue into Jade's ear, prying a moan from her plump lips before pointing out what she was trying to hide.

"You're telling me it's wrong, but I can see how you're fidgeting each time I touch you! You're pussy's probably soaking right now, and it's all because you're thinking about us and not your husband! Tell me I'm wrong!"

"You... Y-You're... You're right!"

"I know, and it's why I'm gonna take care of you, unlike Bobby. Where's your bedroom? I don't think either of us can wait anymore."

Alpha heard the two ladies leave the living room and go to the bedroom. Jade had left her phone behind so Alpha couldn't hear anything. Audio was one thing, but a video of Jade being unfaithful was all the proof Alpha would need for Bobby to divorce her. She quickly exited the car and went to the Bottom's residence. Alpha hopped the fence into the backyard and crouched beside the bedroom window with agility and stealth like a cat. An air conditioning unit in the window was blocking her view, but luckily, there was a small gap big enough for her to plant a microcamera on the windowsill.

Alpha connected the camera's Bluetooth to her phone and turned on the video feed, her jaw-dropping at sight in front of her.

'N-No! No, no, no, no...this can't be happening!'

Tyra and Jade were completely naked on the bed together, with the tall black Futa straddling her stomach, but it was what came out of her crotch that made Alpha start worrying.

'It's... It's a cock. A huge...A massive black cock! Tyra's a futa!'

Tyra was thrusting her cock between Jade's huge tits, fingering her wet pussy while the married Korean woman hungrily sucked on the first couple of inches of her lover's meaty member. Jade was massaging Tyra's cock with her tits, rocking them up and down her massive, rock-solid shaft while the hung Futa smiled at her, recording the moment on her phone. Knowing Tyra's secret now, Alpha quickly pieced together all the missing pieces of her story, and as much as she wanted to hate her for what she'd done to Bobby, she understood why.

Futa's were scarce in population but were almost universally disliked by both men and overly religious people, who saw them as abominations. It was the reason why, despite being highly promiscuous, they preferred to keep a low profile to avoid any and all unwanted attention. Alpha could only imagine how difficult it was for Tyra growing up in a town where everyone aside from the girls her age would've hated her and treated her worse than she treated Bobby had they discovered what was between her legs. She looked at the live video in front of her and swallowed the lump in her throat.

'She's... God, she's almost as big as Katerina! A normal man wouldn't have a chance, but Bobby...The poor man lost his wife the moment Tyra dropped her pants.'

As Alpha continued to watch, her own cock hardened and ached for release, but she managed to suppress the urge to stroke herself to completion. Doing so while watching the wife of her surrogate brother cheat on him would be one of the most morally wrong acts she'd ever do. The scene was beyond arousing, and Jade impressed Alpha with how masterfully she was sucking such a giant cock. Her plump lips were tightly wrapped around Tyra's meaty shaft, caving her cheeks in and creating a powerful vacuum that would've made any ordinary Futa cum already. Tyra continued to finger Jade while simultaneously playing with her clit, and Alpha felt a bit of precum drip out of her cock when she saw Bobby's wife squirt all over her new lover's hand. She was experiencing an orgasm the likes of which her husband could never give, and as a token of appreciation, she doubled down, devouring Tyra's cock like a professional whore.

Tyra was close. As usual, Jade had an effect on her that got her far more excited than any other woman could, and Alpha watched as her thrust became more erratic as she grew closer to unloading her huge load all over the face of Bobby's wife.

*GULK*GULK*GULK*

"OoOoOoHhH, princess! I'm... I'm so fucking close!"

Jade stopped sucking on Tyra's cock and began passionately making out with its slowly swelling tip while keeping his large breasts together for her hung lover to fuck. Its bulbous precum drooling mushroom tip, bright red thanks to the kiss mark that Jade's lipstick left behind.

"You like these tits, don't you?"

"I...I fucking love them! They're the best tits I've ever seen, and they're soft! OoOoOoHhH, that tongue! Keep French kissing my cock, slut!"

*MWAH*MWAH*SMOOCH*

"Mmm, I want your cum, baby!"

"Y-Yeah! Tell me... who's cock you prefer! Mine or hubby's?

"Yours! There's not even a comparison. I can't even call that tiny thing between his legs a penis."

Alpha watched Tyra's body grow stiffer, and her eyes became heavier by the second. She was about cum but held her load in so she could ask Jade one more question.

"You want my cum, right princess?"

"Yes, give it to me, you gorgeous she-bull!"

"I...Uuuugh fuck, that's good! I will, but answer me first. Can I fuck you raw tomorrow and fill you with a proper load?"

Jade looked at the wedding photo of Bobby and herself on the nightstand beside her. There was a brief moment of hesitation where Alpha could tell she was contemplating her answer. Alpha watched as Jade's eyes went back and forth between her two lovers before coming to a stop on the massive black cock between her breasts. An excited smile formed on Jade's face, and she flipped the photo next to her face down, letting Alpha know she'd made her choice. All that was left for Jade to tell Tyra, and without any care for Bobby, she did in the most slutty way possible.

Jade opened her mouth as wide as possible and stuck her tongue out before staring into Tyra's eyes, giving the Futa the answer she knew was coming.

"YES! OH GOD, YES! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME IN ANY POSITION YOU WANT AND FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR CUM! SHOW ME WHAT I'VE BEEN MISSING, AND MAKE CUM LIKE A SLUT ALL OVER YOUR COCK!! I WANT YOU TO BREED ME!!!"

"Who... Who do you belong to?"

"I'M YOURS! YOU'RE A HUNG EBONY GODDESS AND I'LL WORSHIP YOUR COCK HOWEVER YOU WANT!! I LOVE BOBBY BUT HE'LL HAVE TO SETTLE FOR BEING NUMBER 2 IN MY LIFE. NOW, CUM ALL OVER MY FACE AND MAKE SURE I GET SOME IN MY MOUTH!! I WANNA TASTE IT..."

"OH, SHIT! I'M...I'M CUMMING!! GRRRRRRNNGGHHHHHHH, HERE'S YOUR REWARD YOU CHEATING BITCH!!!"

It was too much to watch, and Alpha cut the video feed right as Tyra drenched Jade in her thick seed, unleashing several ropes of her onto Jade's face, who eagerly began sucking on her lover's large left testicle while stroking her cock as it shot more rope onto her body. She could hear Tyra moaning over the buzzing of the air conditioner, with Jade's whorish slurping right behind it, and slowly made her way back to the car. Alpha sat silently while looking at her phone, still trying to grasp what her eyes had just seen. She'd stolen plenty of women away from their inferior male partners, but never in her life had she ever seen a woman so brazenly discard her lover as Jade had, while in their bed of all places.

The vows they took, the years spent together as spouses, all of it meant nothing to her while pleasing Tyra, and Alpha knew once the massive black cock she saw got inside of her, there truly was no hope for Bobby. Alpha called Beta to tell her what she'd just seen. The phone rang for a second but was answered after the fourth ring.

"Beta, can you hear me?"

"Sure can! I'm at the gym and almost beat your push-up record. How's your investigation into Bobby's wife going?"