Satisfaction Pt. 04 - Harsh Pasts!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She unceremoniously unsheathed her cock from Audrey's now sore asshole and giggled at the sloppy wet pop her phat cock head made when leaving the tight hole it was just buried in. Inspecting her handy work, Rebecca bit her lip at the sight of Audrey's sore butthole left gaping as wide as the Oreo cookies she loved getting from the cafeteria, with her thick seed slowly pouring out of her ass in gooey clumps like white lava. Rebecca walked over to Audrey's head and grabbed her hair so that she was looking up at her before wiping her cock clean on her face, shooting a couple of ropes across just for good measure. She let her cock rest on Audrey's face and drank in the view below her.

"Mmmm, you may be a Futa, but you took my cock better than any woman has. Hmph, you might have to reconsider being a top from now on, Audrey!! Especially since I know you came so much from having my cock in your ass!"

With a deflating cock and balls no longer aching from being too full, Rebecca was about to leave but decided to pay Audrey back for calling her a pipsqueak earlier.

"You're lucky you're not awake to feel this!!"

She grabbed the smooth ballpoint pen off the table and slowly sank it down Audrey's cock until nothing but the pointed tip was left.

"There we go! Gotta plug that leaky pipe of yours before you make too much of a mess! Feel free to write me a letter with your new pen, although I think your handwriting's gonna be hard to read."

Audrey released an unconscious groan, and Rebecca quickly followed up by hog-tying her with her own shoelaces so that her freshly creampied ass was up in the air on full display for everyone to see. As a final insult, Rebecca stood over Audrey's head and took a deep breath before draining her bladder onto her face. It was like a firehose, drenching Audrey's face and hair in the piss of the woman she tried to jump, marking her as a bitch. By the time Rebecca was done, her cell reeked of sex, semen, sweat, and piss, all of which radiated off of Audrey's semi-conscious body.

Rebecca looked down at Audrey's plugged cock and slowly ran her finger down its length, playfully flicking the tip. Audrey groaned as she tried to cum, her cock repeatedly jumping as rope after creamy rope was denied freedom due to the pen blocking their only exit. A huge smile formed on Rebecca's face when she saw Audrey's sore balls swell slightly from the build-up of semen and gave her successor some advice on how to rebuild her now shattered reputation.

"Pst! Hey, you listening, Audrey?"

"Nrghhharghhnnn...."

"So...the ladies will probably think you're weak and undeserving of your new title! You're gonna have to crack a few skulls to show 'em who they're messing with if you want your respect back. It might take some time, but you'll be a good Queen. Fighting you wasn't as good as I'd hoped, but it was still fun. Oh, and your ass is fucking amazing! Definitely in my top 5! Wish you luck, Audrey!"

"Uuuuuuugh, I...I can't feel my ass!!"

"Before I forget,... I'll be stopping by regularly to see you. Your ass is way too good to only fuck once!!"

"Oh god!"

"You may be Queen, but your my bitch and that phat of ass of yours is fucking mine!! From now on the only way you're allowed to cum is from having my cock buried in your ass. Your balls better be nice and full next time I see you, or I'll bend your cock until it looks like a chewed-up straw!! Got it!"

"Y-Yes!"

"Yes, who, bitch! Y'know what all my old pets call me!"

"Yes...*SNIFFLE*...Yes, Mommy!"

"Good girl! See you in two days!"

Rebecca happily skipped out of the cell and joined Katerina, who made a mental note to inform everyone to never comment on her fighter's height and keep Delta away from her. She wasn't sure if her former guard could withstand a combined assault of both Olga and Rebecca! They stopped by the booking office to retrieve Rebecca's old clothes. They were a pair of baggy cargo pants and an oversized hoodie, which Katerina told her since it hid the 9 inch soft bulge going down her thigh from Bobby.

The two of them walked to the visitor's station, and Bobby didn't even have time to say hello to Rebecca, who pounced on him, wrapping him in a tight hug.

"BOBBY!!!"

"H-Hey...Rebecca!!"

"God, I've missed you so much!! I meant to write you back, but I uh...got into some hot water with the warden early in my sentence and lost my mailing privileges."

"Lemme guess...fighting?"

"Right on the money!! W-Wow!"

"What?"

"Didn't think it was possible, but you got even prettier than I remembered, and your ass...Mmm, definitely got phatter, perkier too!! You look so fucking hot, dude!"

Bobby blushed, his face red at Rebecca's comments, and where such statements about his figure made him uncomfortable in the past, he thanked her instead, now seeing them as a compliment. Katerina's words from earlier, about how she liked him as he was, made Bobby see his highly feminine appearance in a new light. While he maintained that he was a man, Bobby now fully embraced the voluptuous figure he'd been blessed with. He nervously asked Rebecca if she was ready to fight Titan but was put at ease when he saw her excitement as she imagined herself in the ring slugging it out against him.

'She's still the same old Rebecca from back then. If anyone can beat that monster, Titan, it's her.'

They all left the prison, and Rebecca inhaled the fresh air she'd been deprived of for nearly a year. She noticed how Katerina had her arm around Bobby's waist and snuck behind her before quickly sliding it down so that she was grabbing his juicy rear. It caught both of them off guard, but to Katerina's shock, Bobby made no attempt to remove her hand and looked at her with a nervous, blushed face.

"It...It's okay if you wanna grab it!"

"Really?"

"Y-Yeah! You said you like how big it is, so I don't mind if you touch it whenever you want!"

"I...I can play with phat ass?"

"Uhm...S-Sure, if it makes you happy!"

A grin formed on Katerina's face as she stared into Bobby's eyes, seeing his growing want for her. She quickly looked back at Rebecca, who was pretending to not know what was happening, and mouthed the words thank you to her. They all got in the car, but Katerina told Bobby she wanted him to sit on her lap, which he happily did, with Rebecca taking his seat up front. The trio began their long trip back to the city with Bobby catching up with Rebecca, who told him about all the great fights she had in prison, skipping over the parts where she ferociously drilled her opponents' asses after she won. Bobby was so lost in the conversation with his old friend that he didn't feel the growing steel bar that had wedged itself between his buttcheeks. Katerina watched as her gargantuan bulge disappeared between Bobby's massive plump cheeks, the bumpy road causing it to jiggle all over her hardening length. While stifling the moans that threatened to escape her soft lips, she squeezed the sides of Bobby's ass and imagined what their future together would look like.

It was filled with love, laughter, date nights, memorable vacations, and of course, addictive ecstasy-filled sex where she'd ravage her soon-to-be sissy wife's phat bubble butt multiple times a day. She'd drill Bobby until tears of pleasure streamed down his beautiful face as he came all over the behemoth between her legs and filled him with more love than any other Futa could hope to match. The sun's rays shone through the windshield, basking Bobby in a beautiful orange glow, and Katerina's stomach filled with butterflies when he turned to smile at her, telling Katerina he was happy they'd met.

'Bobby, perfect! No matter what, I make him mine!'

[A Troubled Past & A Difficult Decision]

Katerina took a deep breath and looked at Charlie sitting across from her. They were in her private study going over the detailed background check that Charlie had conducted on Rebecca, and to say it was difficult to read was an understatement. Rebecca had been the product of her mother's secret affair with a Futa, who worked with her husband. She ended up getting pregnant by her secret lover and lied, telling her husband the baby girl she'd given birth to was his. Unfortunately, the lie didn't buy her much time since the truth came out once Rebecca's father took a DNA test, having become suspicious after noticing his daughter didn't resemble him in the slightest.

Once the truth had come to light, her mother quickly divorced him and left with the Futa she was still seeing on the side. She left Rebecca with her husband, opting for a child-free life, and her husband only decided to keep her for the financial aid the government was going to give him as a single father. Left in the hands of a bitter, heartbroken man, Rebecca was treated like she was lower than a dog, with multiple reports of child abuse recorded over the years.

Severe soreness of butt due to harsh spanking.

Bruises on face from repeated slapping.

Cigarette burns on back, numbered at 9 total.

Scars on the soles of both feet from being whipped.

It was barbaric the way her father treated her, and the report shed some light on why Rebecca got so flustered whenever her height was mentioned. The Futa that stole her mother was taller than her father by nearly half a foot. Wanting to imagine it was her he was beating, Rebecca's father would constantly play a sick game with her where he'd tape a bell to the ceiling and tell her to ring it. A task that was impossible with her short height, and Rebecca's father would beat her because of her stunted growth while berating her, telling her that her short height made her even more of a freak than the Futa that stole his wife since she was supposed to be naturally taller than men.

Rebecca's abuse continued for another two years until she finally had enough and ran away in the middle of the night with nothing but the two hundred dollars she'd managed to scrape together doing odd jobs around the neighborhood. From there, Rebecca became a drifter, bouncing from town to town, fighting in underground clubs for quick cash, but never staying in one place longer than a couple of months. That was until she met Bobby, who happily let her sleep on the couch in his office after finding out she had nowhere to go. It was an act of kindness that perplexed Rebecca, who was only used to her father's hatred for her and the manipulative nature of the people who paid her to fight for them.

The first few days at the studio were uncomfortable since she always had her guard up, believing Bobby would try something, but he never did. Instead, he took her out to lunch when he could afford to and never asked for a penny from her, only that she helped him tidy the studio during closing hours. Their friendship quickly blossomed, and before Rebecca knew it, she'd spent the betterment of three years in a place she didn't imagine herself staying more than a month.

Katerina smiled after reading that Bobby had become the only source of light in Rebecca's otherwise dark and challenging life. It made sense to her now why she was so excited to see him and how quickly they lost themselves in a deep conversation on the way back to the city. It made Katerina realize that Bobby's relationship with the Futas around him was joyous and filled with love, unlike other men.

Katerina wanted to be Bobby's lover and lifelong partner.

Alpha was the protective older sister Bobby never had.

Rebecca was Bobby's best friend, and together, they formed the dynamic duo--an unlikely friendship that was even stronger than the one he had with Monica.

Katerina wanted to talk to Rebecca about her past and see if she needed anything, but Charlie suggested otherwise, telling her boss that it was best to let the past die. From Charlie's perspective, Rebecca had mainly moved on from her abuse-filled past and was enjoying her life more so than ever before since she met Bobby. Bringing it back up could have unknown adverse effects, and Charlie suggested that Katerina only talk about Rebecca's past if her fighter brought it up willingly.

The logic made sense to her, and just as Katerina handed the file back to Charlie to file away, someone knocked on the office door.

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

"Is open."

Alpha came in with a report of her own, and when she kindly asked Charlie for some alone time with Katerina, the Russian heiress knew something had happened. Charlie quickly excused herself and said goodnight to Katerina before leaving. Alpha walked over to Katerina's desk and took the seat that Charlie had previously been sitting in, still a bit warm with her lingering body heat. She cleared her throat and explained everything she'd discovered after spying on Jade.

"So... She's cheating on Bobby just like we thought!"

"Tch, she bitch...no, she whore! Why she cheat on Bobby, he prefect!!"

"For us, but... he's rather small in the penis department, and... that's being generous!"

"Da, Bobby have tiny cock! So, Jade spread legs for bigger one?"

"Much, much bigger and..."

Katerina could see that Alpha was hesitant to reveal what she now suspected to be why she asked Charlie to leave the room. Sensing the news she was about to get wasn't good, Katerina got up and poured herself a stiff glass of bourbon before asking Alpha to continue her report.

"And?"

"...and it's... it's attached to Bobby's old bully, Tyra."

"Bully? I thought Bobby bully was woman!"

"You're...somewhat correct!"

"How she have cock if she..."

Alpha watched as the realization hit Katerina like a speeding semi-truck, her grip on the glass of bourbon in her hand tightening so much that a few cracks began to form. She watched as Katerina's usually calm demeanor morphed into an angry expression before she lashed out in rage, throwing the glass in her hand against the wall, where it shattered into a thousand pieces.

"YEBAT'!!"

"K-Katerina, please calm down!"

"Calm down? How? Bobby's old bully is Futa, and fucking his wife!! He hates us after he finds out!!"

Alpha had never seen Katerina panic before, and as her best friend anxiously paced around the room with tears in her eyes, she knew she was about to fall apart. She quickly got up and hugged Katerina, who was about to cry, thinking the only person she'd ever fallen for was now forever out of reach. Alpha led her to the large mirror in the office and told her boss to look at herself in the mirror.

"What do you see?"

"Me."

"Exactly! A gorgeous, intelligent Futa with a big heart and an even bigger cock!"

"But Bobby hates us...hate me when we tell him about Tyra."

"I...I don't think so! I've seen the way he looks at you. He likes you a lot, Katerina! The only reason he hasn't completely fallen for you is because he's a loyal husband. Now, I won't say telling him the truth will be easy, but...I think having a cock isn't as much of a deal breaker for two as you think it is."

"But...Tyra and Jade! How I tell Bobby without hurting him! She not deserve him but Jade his wife! He love her!"

"Tell him the truth! He deserves that regardless of how much it hurts, and I know exactly how to do it."

"You do?"

"Tomorrow morning, before we all go to Mila's clinic, we'll tell him in my special spot. We'll tell him the truth and how much we care about him. After that, it'll be up to him to decide what he wants to do, but I'm confident his feelings for you won't change."

Alpha comforted her best friend, and the two began discussing their plans for tomorrow. It was going to be a big day for multiple people, and by the end of it, Bobby would be left with the hardest decision of his life.

To stay in the past with Jade or move on into the future with Katerina!