Satisfied With Love Ch. 05

Story Info
The Brad and Kristi saga continues.
8.4k words
4.57
3.9k
8

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers

Author's Notes: It will behoove the reader to start with 'Satisfied With Love Ch. 01' to get all the background information and the beginning of this novel.

Keep the comments coming. I read each one. I do hope you enjoy the novel.

MDSW

********

It's 7:15 in the morning when the alarm went off. Both Brad and Kristi are already up and have taken a shower together, deciding to leave morning sex until after the schedule presents itself. They are still in a weakened state from the intense 'love sex' they had last night so they are ready for breakfast.

Jeni enters the suite around 7:30. Brad and Kristi are standing in the living area embracing each other. They look at her with smiles on their faces as she walks toward them holding her laptop.

Kristi said, "This is something we did not get a chance to mention to you last night -- we talked after you left yesterday morning. It was the most romantic moment of my life. It was so intense. It was so emotional. So beautiful. I told him and he told me. We're in love!"

Jeni places her laptop on a nearby chair quickly, takes two steps and jumps on them, her arms around their necks. Kristi put her arm around her back and Brad put his under her ass, then she raises her legs around the two of them and hugs them both so hard. Jeni has a rush about her when she felt his arm under her ass. She has not felt anything like that for some time now.

"Yea! I am so happy the two of you are on the same page now. You've been struggling with each other for way to long. You're absolutely beautiful. I love this. I've been waiting for this ever since Kristi and I had our talk. You're absolutely glowing girl! Come to think of it, you were glowing last night too, weren't you?"

"I was."

"I gotta tell everybody! I'm so happy for you guys," she said as they let her back down.

She reaches for her phone.

"Jeni."

"Yes," she said without looking up.

"Would you mind if we made the announcement at breakfast?"

"Oh shit. I'm sorry Kristi," she said kinda laughing. "You guys should be the ones to announce it. God, what am I thinking? I'm just so happy for you guys," Jeni said as she hugs them again.

She feels really happy for them. Kristi is still glowing and it is evident she is a very happy girl.

Brad jumps in, "Thank you for showing Kristi the way. I owe you a big one."

Kristi also jumps in, "I owe you a big one as well."

"You guys are totally welcome and you know it."

"Breakfast at 8 and tell the others of the meeting to follow, please," Brad said. "By the way, is there anything on the schedule besides the team and owner meetings?"

"The interview has not come up yet so I will contact Mr Alden about it."

"Okay Jeni, we can be flexible with that."

Jeni skips out to find Mr Alden, leaving her laptop on the chair.

"Angel, let's talk," he said out of the blue, still holding her tight.

"Okay, about what?"

"You," he said, rubbing her nose with his. "Yesterday you told me you lost a lot of your fetish desires. To me, that just doesn't happen over night, so I'm wondering if you're not telling me everything I want or need to know. I'm concerned that you won't be happy if you quit what you love doing and I don't want you to be unhappy. I am committed to you now and I will do whatever I need to do to make you happy."

"That's so sweet of you Baby, but I didn't loose it over night. It was a couple days before the trip, talking to Jeni, when I noticed I didn't care if I did it again. It has all but disappeared since then. Besides, Bradley Weber, you have rocked my world to its core. I just don't have those desires anymore and, for whatever reason, I don't care it has left me because I have the love of my life to replace it."

"Baby, you have shown me what love is and I love it. I love it a lot! I'm so in love with you I can't believe it myself. If I have to make a choice between love and fetish, I'm choosing love. The more I remember the things you said and did for me, the more I love you, especially when you described your perfect package."

Brad smiles.

"Okay Kristi, but I want to tell you that I am willing to go with you to the fetish thingys to watch what happens to you. If I want to help with any of them, I will tell you, later. You just need to prepare me for what I will see in advance. You are the best part of me and I want to be the best part of you."

"Brad, that is so sweet of you. Your sacrifice is weighing heavy on my heartstrings. Right now, all I desire.... all I want.... all I need.... is you," she said as she gave him a long, passionate, wet kiss and a tight squeeze.

"God, that's good to hear Kristi, but if things change, I will do that for you, okay?"

"Okay Baby, I love you."

"And I love you, Angel, but you're still not telling me everything."

"I do have more things to tell you, I know, but right now, I don't know where I want to start."

"Perhaps I can help. I know nothing of your family, where you're from or anything related to your personal life, yet you know everything about me. When can you fill me in?"

"Anytime, but I prefer later. I just want to enjoy you for a while, okay?"

"Okay. I'm hungry for information about you Angel, but I'm a patient guy and there is no hurry. At your convenience."

They just hug and kiss each other for a while.

Moments later, he said, "Angel."

"Yes Baby."

"When did you decide to tell me how you feel about me?" Brad asks.

"After I had my talk with Jeni, as you were returning from the Missy date. You returned a couple minutes after we finished talking. I asked her not to say anything to you, even if you asked her. The first thing you did was love on me. I was seriously love struck at that moment and still am. When did you decide to tell me?"

"The first time was when I spoke to you about your promotion. I did not plan to say all those things to you, but once I started, I couldn't stop. At the time, I was telling you what I felt in my heart. That was when I figured out I needed to tell you point blank, even though I already told you several times, indirectly."

"The second time was after the Charles incident, while we were in the bath together, when I told you about the perfect package. I was not completely honest with you though. What I wanted to say was, you are my perfect package."

She squeezes him very tight and smiles with tears in her eyes. He holds her as tight as possible and kisses her head.

"I did wait a long time trying to pick the right moment, though. I crossed my fingers, hoping yesterday was it. I wasn't sure where your head was or where you were about us, so I gambled based on your comments. When you didn't respond, I thought I screwed up, bad. I knew you were a happy Kristi without me, but I was not a happy Brad without you. I still needed you."

"Oohhh. I did need you Brad, I just didn't understand it then. Good timing, however. I'm glad you pushed my buttons. I wish I was more prepared though."

"You did fine Kristi. Near the beginning of our relationship, we were getting along very well, I thought. Then you came out with that big relationship change, which literally blew me away. I know you were only trying to protect your job as well as yourself. You don't know how close I came to writing you off. What I really don't understand is why, so why did you blow my world away?"

"Oh Brad, I'm sorry. That happened because I was scared and did not tell Jeni everything I was feeling and it screwed up her analysis of my situation. What she said followed suit with what I wanted to hear so that is what I did. I wanted a way out of our relationship if it did not work out between us, but I still wanted to keep my job."

"I guess I was more scared than I thought. Jeni is pretty smart so I just went with it, as ridiculous as it sounds. It was a short conversation, not like the one we had while you were with Missy. I hated that I had to let you go on that date too. I really did."

"You don't want me going on dates, even though you told me otherwise?"

"No, I don't like you going on dates. I really hated it when you went on that date and I told Jeni that. I was jealous then and still am if you go on more dates. I hated lying to you about it too. I screwed up our whole relationship and did not know how to fix it."

"That's going to be a problem Kristi. I want to go on more dates," he told her as her expression changes to sadness.

"But, the dates I'm going on will be with you. Call it part of your punishment for not telling me the truth if you like.... I'm glad we are a couple though. I'm really head over heels in love with you. Now I can tell everybody you're my girl!"

She immediately smiles and looks him in the eyes.

"I'm so sorry about so many things Brad. I wish I could have been straight with you from the beginning but my position here kind of created some rules I did not like. Beyond that, you say the sweetest things," she said, grabbing his cock through his shorts.

"Kristi, when did you know you were in love with me?"

"I realized it during my talk with Jeni, but I fell in love with you before that.... When did I actually fall in love with you?" she asks herself out loud.

She thought, thinking back.

"I would have to say, the morning I started teasing you. The morning I woke you wearing your football shirt for the first time. Something happened to me that morning before I woke you. I never understood what it was until now. You?"

"The morning you woke me wearing nothing but my football shirt. You were teasing the shit out of me. You know that."

"Yup, I was. You have so much will power it was annoying me. I knew you wanted to jump my bones and I wanted you to, but you didn't because you respected me and my rules, for a while anyway. I was struggling with my own rules as well. It's amazing we fell in love with each other at the same time," she said with a smile.

"You can thank Peggy for me breaking your rule. She is the one who told me that you wanted me based on her observations of you when I was not looking at you. And Stacy agreed with her."

"I guess I owe them one too."

Moments later....

"Why did you start teasing me, Angel?"

"Because I was in love with you, silly, but didn't understand it then."

"You're right. The good news is, I won't hold it against you."

"I'm glad. I love you Baby," Kristi said.

Moments pass as Brad and Kristi hold each other.

"To change the subject, what do you think about Jeni moving into the en-suite so she can be closer to us?" Kristi asks.

"Have you discussed this with her?"

"No. I have to talk to you first. This is your home, after all."

"What do you think? Do you want her to move in there?" Brad asks.

"Not sure at this moment. I just want to hear what your thoughts are about it," Kristi said.

Moments later, as Kristi began feeling guilty not telling him the truth, she said. "Yes Baby, I'm sorry. I do want her to move into the en-suite. I should have said that first. I'm not use to sharing all details that I'm inquiring about. That is not an excuse Brad. That's my reality."

Kristi wants to know what Brad feels about it. Deep down, she is hoping he will agree. All she can think about is Jeni, her BFF, in the en-suite, but she did not analyze the outcome of the action.

"Let me think on it for a while, okay?"

"Okay," she said, not very happy.

She wants an answer that will make her happy. She kisses him and squeezes his ass. Then she reaches for his cock, hoping it would rise to the occasion, which, surprisingly enough, it did.

"I also want your cock, the sooner the better."

"You can have it later Angel."

"How much later?" she asks, looking at him, teasing him.

He looks at her with a smile. She smiles back and squeezes him, then buries her head back into his neck. They stood holding each other and swaying, side to side. Periodically, he would squeeze her for a reaction.

Then Brad asks, "By the way, how's your shower? Working is it?"

"Yeah, it's working now."

"Do you have anything to tell me about it?"

Kristi is suddenly nervous.

"I don't think so. Why do you ask?"

"A little birdie told me there was no defects reported to him about your shower."

"Oh shit.... You're not going to fire me over that are you?" she said with fear in her eyes.

"I have every right, don't I?"

"Yes, I guess you do," she said and hung her head waiting for the bomb to drop.

"Tell me why."

"It was part of my scheme to get you in bed. I'm not proud of it, but I still did it willingly. I take full responsibility.... But I did like the size of your cock, and it gave me the idea to start giving you hugs, so I could feel your cock against me," she said, putting her arms around his back. "I seriously wanted you to hug me so many times...."

"Spoken like a true love. I'm too much in love with you to let your little plan of exhibitionism and seduction to get in the way of our future, so you have to take your punishment," he said, giving her a tight hug and big kiss. "Just out of curiosity, why would I punish someone for trying to get me in bed?"

Kristi's smiles in return and hugs him tight.

Moments later, Jeni returns to the suite saying, "You guys haven't moved since I left. Is that all you're going to do today?"

"Unless you have something better for us," Brad responds, already feeling pretty good.

Kristi dislodges her head from his neck and moves it to his shoulder.

"We just figured out we fell in love at the same time. How weird is that?" Kristi said.

As Jeni walks over and put her arms around them, again, both Brad and Kristi surrender an arm to her as they welcome her into the hug.

"Not weird. Just rare," Jeni said. "Just to let you know, the interview is at 4."

"Okay."

"I also told him what I went through when he came back from the Missy date and how it affected me. It was intense. I love him so much," Kristi said as she squeezes him hard.

"I know you do Kristi, and because you love him so much, I have a suggestion," she said, a big smile appearing on her face as she releases her hug and takes a step back.

"Okay, bring it," Kristi said.

"If you guys agree, I will go on this next trip as your assistant. Kristi, you can take this trip while on vacation, as Brad's girl, and enjoy it with no work responsibilities. You can completely relax and be there for him. How does that sound? Okay?"

Brad and Kristi stop hugging each other. They are amazed at the suggestion. How great an idea is that? It pulls heavily at their heartstrings.

Kristi broke away from Brad, her face contorted, tears forming in her eyes, and embraces Jeni with both arms. Tears begin running down Jeni's cheeks as she returns her embrace. They hold each other tight as Brad joins them, holding them tight, not saying a word, their emotions are speaking for them. Tears are flowing from each of them as they cry. All three are seriously caught in the moment.

Jeni did not make a business decision. She made a very personal decision, controlled by her emotions, to work instead of taking a vacation. However, it is what she wants to do more than anything else. She looks at it as payback for the special treatment she receives from them.

When they broke, Brad wipes away his tears, and said, "WOW, Jeni. That's more than okay. Are you sure you want to give up a vacation to do this? What about your family? And your friends?"

Jeni broke the embrace with Kristi, wipes away her tears and said, "I have two families now, and at this moment, this family needs me more than the other. I will visit my own family on my next vacation. Besides, this will be like a vacation for me, even though I'm working. I want this to be a happy time for the two of you, and, as part of the team, I want to be there to share it with you. So yes, I'm willing to give up a vacation for this," Jeni said. "On the other hand, why do I need to take a vacation if I'm already at home right where I am?"

Little did Brad know, it just dawns on Kristi what Brad's plan is for the team. She is very happy about it, but kept it under wraps for now. She wants to pick the right time to tell everyone, hoping it will be soon. But, she does hug and kiss him a few more times than normal.

"Fabulous idea Jeni. Make it happen. Take Kristi's workload from her, all of it. It is so kind of you to sacrifice a vacation for us. Kristi, your on vacation beginning tomorrow, but I'm sorry, Angel.... I have to do this," he said and gave her a quick peck on her lips.

With that said, he turns to Jeni, put his arms around her and lifts her off her feet in a super bear hug. She wraps her arms behind his head and starts crying intensely into his neck.

Brad has a few tears of his own to shed. He holds her there for minutes, allowing her emotions to take control of her. Happy tears are always the best tears to have.

Kristi has to join in the hug. She is tearing up and feeling the moment too. It is a forever moment for the three of them.

Finally, Jeni gave him a kiss on his cheek and he let her rest back on her feet as they regain control of their emotions while Jeni continues to hold them.

Brad finally said, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jeni! I don't know if I can express how much your decision touches us. It is a very special moment and I will never forget it.... I'll find Stacy and tell her to report her findings to you instead of Kristi."

"You might as well wait for breakfast, Brad. Two minutes. Then I will race you to breakfast as long as I get a thirty second head start," Jeni said.

"The race is on, but no head start."

"Jeni, thank you again for doing this for us. We feel blessed you are on the team. You make our life here more enjoyable," Brad said.

"Thank you guys. You always go out of your way to make me feel special, so I want to do something special for you. I love you both," Jeni said.

"You are special, Jeni - and we want to be sure you know that. What would we do without you?" Kristi said.

With no warning, Jeni bolts for the door as he and Kristi look at each other in confusion for a second, then realizes the reason. They took off after her but she beat them to breakfast.

Everyone has gathered for breakfast not knowing anything about the impending announcement Brad and Kristi are going to make. Breakfast is another hit as they always are, but the team observes that Kristi is sooo affectionate again and Jeni is very happy. Brad waits until everybody is done eating breakfast, then they head to the main lounge for the meeting.

Brad caught up to Stacy and said, "Tell Jeni about the trip plans to your parents. Kristi is officially on vacation starting tomorrow," Brad said.

"Okay," Stacy replies.

After taking a seat in the lounge, Brad leans to Kristi and whispers in her ear, "See what happy employees are willing to do for you," he said. "I have the best team in the entire world."

Kristi agrees and gave him a quick kiss and a hug.

Minutes later, "Okay guys," he said as he stands up, everyone giving him their attention.

"For my first trick, I would like Stacy to stand up please."

She did.

Stacy, I have present for you. Would you give me your hand please?"

She gave him a wondering look, not knowing what he is going to do, but did so with apprehension while he reaches behind him with his other hand. Kristi put his remaining cigarettes on it.

"Stacy, I would like you to do whatever you'd like with these."

He places the cigarettes in her hand. Once she identifies what it is, she screams, jumps up and down landing on his foot once, and put her arms around him. She gave him a big hug, held him tight and kisses him on the cheek, even shedding a tear or two. Then she kisses him again.

She turns to show everybody her gift and announces, "Brad has quit smoking. I have the most amazing brother in the world," she said, shedding even more tears.

MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers