Satisfied With Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she turns to Peggy and said, "You're next Peggy."

"Don't leave me out Stacy, I haven't had one in six days! Take mine too!"

Again Stacy began to tear up and gave her sister a big hug too.

She turns to face everyone and said, "I have the most amazing sister too. Now I have the most amazing family. I asked them both to quit smoking just before we left on the two week trip but I did not expect results this fast. Even still, I'm a very happy sister. I love you guys," Stacy said.

A family hug follows.

"Just noticing that every time we get together for a meeting, you two end up crying. Are you ever going to grow up?" Brad said with a smile on his face.

They said, "I hope not," in unison as they look at each other and laugh at themselves while getting laughter from the team, then they sat down a short time later.

"Congratulations Stacy. You just gave your first public speech," Brad said.

She smiles at the realization. She stood up with tears in her eyes and gave her brother another hug.

She looks at him and asks, "Brad, did you set me up to do that?"

"Sorta. Yeah, I guess I did."

"Thank you, bro. I love my brother," she said and hugs him again, then she returns to her seat.

Brad is standing next to Kristi, but she is sitting.

Brad continues, "By now, all of you know of my relationship with Kristi. If you don't, you're fired.... No, just kidding."

Everyone laughs.

"Now, Kristi and I would like you to know there has been a significant change in our relationship. Once again, it is all personal. You can consider us an item...."

A fearful expression came over his face.

"Not that we weren't already an item, and.... well.... she will still maintain her staff position."

The team laughs.

"Did I just put my foot in my mouth again?"

Kristi nods while laughing and Brad said, "Kristi, remind me to stop putting my foot in my mouth please."

Pausing, Brad continues saying, "The difference being, we are letting the cat out of the bag by announcing we have made the decision to give love a chance. Before, we were just privately dating."

"Privately dating?" Kristi spoke up. "It's not private if everyone knows about it."

"You know what I mean. Stop picking on me," Brad said, winking at her.

The team is enjoying the humorous exchange between them and chuckles as Kristi laughs lightly.

Brad continues, "It took several days of twisting her arm, but she finally caved," he told everyone.

Kristi slaps his leg and said, "That's bullshit and you know it. Don't you people believe it!"

She stood up with a happy smile on her face, giving him a hug and buries her face into his neck.

Brad looks at Kristi, pushes her away, and said, "Kristi, you can't give me a hug in front of the team. It's unprofessional."

She quickly releases him with a pout on her face and, as he looks away from her, she grabs him again and gave him a bigger hug, with a bigger smile on her face.

Brad looks at the team and said, "Would you excuse us for a minute. I have to deal with this problem," he said, pointing at her.

The team laughs as Brad embraces her and holds her tight, enjoying the moment. The team went silent, as they kiss and enjoy their love, then applause broke out for no apparent reason. Rick and Anita hold each other's hand, then moves them out of sight of others, but not before Brad got a glimpse of it.

"I guess this means we're going to change the 'professional' rules too," he said as he continues to hug her. "I'm okay with that."

Laughter erupts, even from Kristi.

Both Stacy and Peggy jump up and gives them hugs and kisses. Each of them knew it is going to happen. The others began to cheer the announcement, not that they didn't know it is going to happen sooner or later. It just happened sooner.

Craig gave Brad a hi-five, then gave Kristi a hug. Rick also did the same. Jeni and Anita give each of them a hug.

Scott just sat there and looks at the two of them with an impish grin on his face and his arms folded in front of him. Brad notices.

Brad continues, "Also, Jeni has ordered Kristi on vacation starting tomorrow until we return from the next trip in a about a week's time."

The group chuckles at that.

"Anything that normally goes to Kristi, should go to Jeni until we get back."

As Kristi is engaged with his sisters and the team, he took Jeni aside and said quietly, "I would like to add a third destination to the itinerary."

"To where?" she asks not having a clue where it might be to.

"A surprise visit to meet Kristi's family."

"Great idea Brad!" Jeni said, showing her excitement.

"Shhh. Keep it down."

"Sorry.... I can make that happen without her knowing about it," she said with a glowing smile on her face.

"Great. I was hoping you'd say that."

"I'll make the arrangements. It will be a total surprise for her. She hasn't been home in years. She will love it -- and you," Jeni said.

"How long should we stay there?"

"I would say no more than three days."

"Make it happen Jeni. Top secret. Arrange for her immediate family to meet us at the airport, in the VIP lounge, when we land," he said and gives her a kiss her on the forehead, and givse her a hi-five, and a hug.

A short time later, Brad went to find Craig.

"Craig."

"Yeah Brad."

"Scott is sitting there with a shit eatin' grin on his face. Would you inform him of the legal ramifications if he talks to anyone, take his company phone, terminate his contract and have him escorted off the Island, onto a plane and out of here, please. If he asks why, tell him he contributed nothing to the last trip."

"Immediately Brad."

Craig went to and told Roger. He got on his radio and summons two security guards and they arrive shortly. Scott isn't paying attention to them as they approach from behind. They escort him to his residence in a group where he packs his personal things. Upon completion, he is escorted to Craig's office where he is legally removed from service with all the necessary warnings. Then he receives a free ride to the big island, in one of the speed boats, to catch the next flight back to the US and home.

"Two more announcement folks," Brad said, getting everybody's attention again. "Scott is no longer employed here. He made a decision not to contribute to this team over the last two weeks so I made a decision not to contribute to his pocketbook. It's funny how that works."

"Also, we have an interview with the Island Manager candidate at 4 this afternoon. Be there or be square," Brad said. "Until then, do what you know you have to do and then relax."

********

Kristi looks at him strangely. She gets him away from the group to ask what is happening.

"Sorry Kristi. You should have been involved. Scott got a shit eatin' grin on his face after the announcement and it pissed me off. My sisters told me he did not contribute while on the trip and Peggy is suspicious of him. I didn't want to take anymore chances, so I fired him," he said. "I think it blind sided him. He had no clue it was coming. For that matter, neither did I, until I fired him. It was a spur of the moment decision," Brad said.

She grins at him, "There you go taking control of things again, Bradley Weber. I love the way you're so decisive. It makes me wet."

"Mmmm. Think we should replace him?"

"We should start looking but we don't really need a full staff again until after we get back from this next trip," Kristi said, then she gave him a peck and wandered over to Stacy.

Rick and Anita came over again to congratulate him.

Rick asks, "What about the 'no hanky panky' rule between professionals in the rulebook, Brad?"

"I'm not aware there is one...." he replies, then looks at Kristi, "Kristi, is there a 'no hanky panky' rule in the rulebook?"

"Oh shit, Brad, yes there is. Shit. I totally forgot it," she said as she came to him and wraps her arms about him. "I'm sorry Brad. I totally forgot about it."

"It's okay Kristi. We will deal with it."

She squeezes him again and she went back to Stacy, reluctantly.

Looking at Rick, he said, "I will look into it Rick. Thank you for bringing it up."

Brad remembers his brief sighting and believes they are an item as well so he makes an attempt to get it out of them. After all, why else would he ask?

"So how do you two feel about each other?" Brad asks.

They are taken aback by the question. What does he know and how does he know it?

Without letting them answer, Brad takes them aside, moving between them and putting an arm on each of their shoulders.

"Are you two an item as well? It's not taboo here if you are. It is okay to admit. Nobody will hold it against you and above all, you are not risking your job."

"But, there is a company rule against it, Brad," Anita said.

"I understand that, but it did not stop either of you did it? Nor did it stop Kristi and me. I think it is a ridiculous rule. I will talk to Craig and see what we can do about it. Still, it does not alter the fact that you can't control who you fall in love with. Kristi and I are a perfect example of that. You two may be another example."

"I hope you are not pulling my leg because if you are, I'm about to get fired," Anita said with a very serious look on her face.

"Me too Brad," Rick said, supporting his girlfriend.

"Like I said guys, it is not a problem. Just don't let it affect your work, okay?"

"Okay Brad, we won't, and thank you so much," she said, perking up and looking happy again as she laces her hand into Rick's.

"That being the case, yes, we are an item," Rick admits, hanging his head like he's been caught with a hand in the cookie jar.

"Are we in trouble, Brad?" Anita asks.

"Absolutely not. Not as long as I'm here and who makes the rules around here anyway?" Brad asks with a smile.

Rick and Anita had to ask twice just to make sure they were not being set up for dismissal. However, that statement eliminates a lot fear Anita feels and some embarrassment Rick feels. Rick thought they were in trouble, too, but that is off the table now, rule or no rule.

They hug as Anita begins to realize things actually are changing around here. They did not want to let each other go so they stood, arm in arm, with tears in their eyes for a couple minutes.

"Be happy Anita. You too Rick. It is not the end of the world, nor your job. Relax. Have fun. Enjoy. Smile. Be more like yourself," Brad said. "Things are going to be a little different here from now on. I want you guys to be happy. If you are not happy, talk to Stacy, or Peggy, so we can fix the problem, personal or professional. Deal?"

"Deal," they said in unison, their happiness is beginning to show.

They both took a deep breath as these new changes hit them. They broke the hug to give Brad their undivided attention.

"Would you like to make an announcement and let everyone know? Then you don't have to sneak around hiding your relationship anymore. Seriously, I'm okay with it and you will not get fired because of it, even if there is a rule in the book. Even though I want my people to be happy, I still expect professionalism in their performance.

They discuss it between them and said okay.

"Good. With no penalties, how long have you been an item?" Brad asks.

"About two months," Rick said.

Brad has no clue if he is telling him the truth or not, but calls his bluff anyway.

"Rrrick?"

"I can't get anything past you, can I?"

"I hope not," Brad said smiling.

"We hit it off the day after I arrived to start work, so about twelve months now."

"Wow. It must have been tough on you guys to go that long with such an important secret. But, you did it. Congratulations. I don't feel so much like a loner anymore. Now it's time to enjoy yourselves. You hid it really well for a long time, too."

"Apparently not well enough. It didn't take you long to spot it."

"Touché. I want you two to act the way you want to during comfort clothes days, but professionalism always comes first."

"By the way, did you create this 'god's gift to men' act to throw everyone off guard?"

"Yes, I did Brad. We did actually. We thought it would be the best thing for us as a couple to keep everyone's suspicion off our relationship."

"Good for you guys. It worked for a long time. I'm only guessing, but I think Anita wants you to hug her right now."

They waste no time and hug each other tight. It is a long hug with tears in Anita's eyes. She can't believe she can hug her boyfriend in public without penalty.

"When Anita will let you, take the floor Rick," Brad said as he steps away.

Anita holds her man a little longer, then kisses him, then lets him go to do his thing.

"May I have everyone's attention, please," Rick said.

He got it.

"Anita and I have a similar arrangement as Brad and Kristi just announced. Because of the rule, we keep it to ourselves so we wouldn't get fired. Brad has revealed his relationship so we thought we might take a chance and reveal ours."

Applause rings out as Brad gives them a hug. Kristi joins in, following Jeni and Brad's sisters. Then Anita turns to Rick and wraps her arms around him and starts crying into his chest. Rick holds her tight. They are happy, being where they are.

The whole Packard Team observes the happy Anita and Rick as they hug them. As Brad observes them, he is happy he had something to do with it. Kristi grabs his hand, squeezes it and looks at him with a smile on her face, knowing what he did for them. Then they all got into a huddle.

"Stacy and Peggy," Kristi said getting their attention. "The trip on Thursday is a social trip. Jeni has ordered me on vacation so I can go as Brad's girlfriend while she takes over my duties. I need to know if you would like your assistants to go with you or not."

Stacy answers, "I don't know of any reason why they need to go. Do you Kristi?"

"I think we will be fine with just one assistant, but if things change, I will jump in and help out whenever I need to," Kristi said.

Peggy agrees.

Craig rejoins the group from the exit interview with a handful of files.

"Anita, Rick," Kristi said, "as you just heard, we don't really need your services. Would you like to take a vacation and be back the following Thursday to begin the planning of our next trip?"

Anita jumps up and said, "Perfect timing! Yes, we would love to take a vacation. You just saved us from asking for it. Thank you all. You just made our day again. Can we go now or do you need us to wait until Thursday?" Anita asks.

"You can go whenever Anita. You've earned some time off. You can also go with us, if you wish, or you can stay here, or whatever you decide," Stacy said, Peggy agreeing.

"Great! We'll make that decision soon. We'll say goodbye when we're ready. Thanks again everybody," she said as they turn to walk away.

Brad got their attention saying, "Legally, your vacation starts tomorrow. Leave yourselves on the clock today but take the time off officially," he said.

"Thank you, Brad."

Anita takes a few steps walking away with Rick when they stop, she spoke to him and they return. She gave Brad a hug with tears in her eyes, then she did the same to Stacy, Peggy, Jeni, Craig and Kristi. Rick thanks them also and adds hugs too.

Rick, Anita, I would like you to hang around a bit longer before you go please. I have an announcement I'd like to make."

Kristi turns to Brad and embraces him tight.

She continues looking at him, "Jeni said something to us earlier that made me think. She asked why she needs to take a vacation when she is already at home right here. That opened my eyes and I suddenly realized what you are trying to accomplish. Then, what you just did for Rick and Anita only offers more proof that I'm right."

"Because of your leadership, your compassion, your vision for this company and your trust in your staff, you have accomplished a most unconventional task. You have turned your staff into a family and created a home for us all. You've done it all by yourself by being the person you are inside. I love our new home more than you can imagine and I want to stay in this family forever," Kristi said, giving him a tight hug.

The group heard what Kristi is telling Brad and joins in another group hug, with Brad in the middle. They felt at home with family too, especially Jeni. Each told Brad they agree with what Kristi said. Even Craig agrees.

"It sounds to me like you understand what I've been determined to accomplish," Brad said.

"I do and I love you for it," Kristi replies.

"I love you Kristi Miner."

"You must have been higher than a kite when Jeni said that."

"I was and I had a very tough time concealing it too. Fortunately, I had the assistance of the vacation plan to help."

"I love you so much Baby."

After Rick and Anita finish with hugs and thanks, they stand there totally in awe of the changes that have just taken place. Then, with Kristi's approval, they depart, running and holding hands. They are on their way to one of their en-suite bedrooms to fuck, most likely. They are happy too. Being happy is a good thing on the Island. Brad wonders if it would be this good at other businesses as well.

Brad spoke up and said, "Oops. We forgot the interview at 4 guys. Should they be there to participate in that?"

Kristi said it is okay with her if they miss it. Peggy, Stacy and Jeni agree.

"Damn," Brad said. "Out voted by women again."

They start giggling.

"Poor boss," Kristi said as Brad gave her a pout.

She held him close with a happy face.

The remaining team laughs and gave him another group hug. Brad is the team leader and leader of the company beyond anybody's wildest imagination. No doubt about it.

Stacy and Peggy understand they did play a small part in Kristi's announcement, but decide to remain silent. It was mostly Brad that did it anyway.

Moments later, while everyone is still in the hug, Kristi gave Brad a kiss, and said, "You are the greatest leader in the world, Bradley Weber. I love you so much for so many reasons."

Later, after the group hug broke up, Kristi drags Brad away from the group.

"Baby, I screwed up about the hanky panky rule. It just blanked out of my mind. I'm sorry for screwing up," Kristi said hugging him.

"Angel, that is no more worth mentioning than the broken shower. Forget it. I forgive you.... Can you speak with my sisters and ask if it's okay with them if Rick and Anita move into their own apartment or en-suite, or whatever, here on the Island? If so, make it happen please, assuming they are willing."

"I can do that for you, no problem. I love you Baby," she said as she squeezes him tight.

"Thank you Angel. I love you too. By the way, if you call me boss again, I just might throw you in the pool," Brad said.

"I probably won't care as long as you go in with me," Kristi said as they wander in the general direction of the team.

"Oh, one more thing. Can you talk to Chris and ask him about teaching self defense classes please?"

"I can do that."

"I think I just might keep you around.... Okay, Team Brad meeting in my lounge in five minutes," he announces suddenly.

"Yes sir!" Kristi snaps and smiles.

This is not the first time Brad has called a special meeting with his team, and it won't be the last. Brad heads for his lounge as Kristi went off to find Jeni. He takes his normal position on the couch. Seconds later, Kristi and Jeni join him, sitting across from him.

"What's up Brad," Kristi asks.

"First," Brad said, looking at Kristi, "You asked me to share something with you that happened between us the day before my father's funeral. Do you remember that incident?"

"I do Brad and that is something I will never forget."

"Did you talk to Jeni about this?"

Brad can see her hesitation.

"It's okay Kristi. I'm not mad at you. It will save me from explaining to her what happened."