Satisfied With Love Ch. 07

Story Info
Brad learns. More lessons learned by the staff.
9.7k words
4.59
3.3k
4

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
516 Followers

Author's Notes: Keep the comments coming. I read each one. I do hope you are enjoying the novel.

MDSW

********

As they walk into the suite together, hand in hand, Kristi has something special in mind as they reach their bed. Since Brad has taken a hit about the perception, she wants to surprise him. She gets her clothes off first.

After Brad strips his clothes off, Kristi immediately pushes him on the bed, jumps on top of him while saying he's going to give her a quickie, like it or not. A smile comes to his face. She sucks on his cock until it's hard, rolls them over so he is on top. He quickly slides down to her pussy. She spreads her legs as far apart as she can get them as he begins licking her wet pussy. Her clit is ready and sensitive. He strokes it several times as he thrust his tongue into her pussy and she moans.

Brad's cock is hard as steel and is ready to go to work. When she is nice and wet, he crawls up to her as she grabs his cock and guides it to her essence. She raises her knees and spreads her legs. He pushes into her as she rolls her eyes into her head and moans. His cock slips in with little resistance. She is tight, but she is also dripping wet.

He slowly begins working his cock in and out of her wet pussy and soon, she is moaning constantly. Then he begins to pound her as her orgasm is building. Her moans become louder. So are his. After some serious pounding, and without warning, Brad lets loose with a large load in several spurts. Kristi follows suit and climaxes as he keeps pumping into her. Finally, his cock deflates and drops out of her pussy.

That is a quickie. She didn't expect to cum, but happy she did.

"Thank you Angel, I really did need that," he said as he gets some energy back.

"I know. That is why I did it. Duugh... Anytime, Big Boy," she said and smiles.

Brad gives her the affection she deserves for the quickie, then they got up and head for the shower to clean up.

They get their bathing suits on and walk out of the bedroom, through the living area and down three flights of stairs to the main lounge. As they reach the lounge on the bottom floor, Kristi told Jeni, who is working in the lounge, they will be out by the pool if she needs them for anything, then asks her to join them later.

They walk hand in hand to the pool and join the others. Peggy and Stacy are already there sunbathing. It's only 11 in the morning so they have lots of time to play.

Arriving, she proceeds to put suntan lotion on Brad's back and legs after he lays down on his stomach for her.

"Nice butt," she told him as she slaps it.

Brad reciprocates and puts lotion on her back and legs.

"Nice ass," he said and slaps it.

Kristi grins, but did not look at him.

Jeni came out to the pool and said lunch is at one for anyone that's hungry. Brad and Kristi said they want a salad, then she went to Stacy and Peggy to ask them, then heads to the kitchen to report the orders.

Brad yells to Jeni to get in the pool or she's fired, jokingly.

Everyone laughs and Jeni turns to look at him with a smile as she walks away.

A few minutes pass and suddenly, without warning, Brad jumps up, picks Kristi up in his arms as she squeals and throws her in the pool, with him right behind her. She went in without resisting. His sisters just watch, laughing with them.

She came up for air with a smile and reaches out for Brad. She wraps her arms around his neck and just went everywhere he goes. Eventually, he came to rest near the side of the pool where he can stand. She wraps her legs and arms around his torso and rests her head on his shoulder, burying her face into his neck. She squeezes him tight as she melts into him.

Brad slides his hands inside her bikini bottom, pushing it off her ass, and cups her bare cheeks, slowly massaging them, occasionally rubbing her pussy.

"Feels good Baby. I love your spontaneity, Bradley Weber. You never cease to amaze me. I love you so very much," she whispers, noticing his fingers went immediately to pressure her asshole.

"Glad to hear it, Angel. I love you too," he whispers.

"You like my ass, don't you?" she whispers.

"Not really. I love your ass. I will always love your ass Kristi Miner. It's perfect, like the rest of you," he whispers as a smile comes to her face.

Brad continues to caress her ass as she relaxes.

"Feels so good, don't stop pleeease," she whispers.

Minutes later, Brad whispers, "Thank you for the quickie, Angel. It was exactly what I need."

Then he asks, speaking louder, "Feel like scuba diving?"

She looks up at him and whispers, "Your welcome Baby."

Speaking louder, "Yes, that sounds like an excellent idea."

He removes his hands from her ass and pulls her bottom back on.

"Let's do it. Stacy, Peggy, want to go scuba diving?"

They decide to remain at the pool. They are not feeling festive at the moment.

They got the scuba team together and depart on the dive.

While they are under water, Brad keeps trying to get her bathing suit off but she is not having it. The water is crystal clear there and the crew is able to see her. Instead, he caresses her body, rubbing her ass and tits as they slowly move through the water. He may not have gotten her suit off, but he succeeds at getting her horny as hell.

********

Now that Rick and Anita has exposed their relationship, they are flying higher than a kite. They went to her en-suite bedroom in Stacy's suite to fuck after they left the meeting, but after that, they took a walk around the island hugging each other and being affectionate as often as possible. This is new to them and they remain flying high as a kite as they return to Rick en-suite.

As they enter his en-suite bedroom in Peggy's suite for the second time since the announcement, he picks her up off her feet as she squeals and wraps her legs around his back and her arms around his neck and his hands on her ass. She has a very tight hold on him. Her ass feels so good to him that he is getting a stiffness between his legs.

Rick is happy as he gently places her on his bed, a place she has spent many hours enjoying sex with him. He removes her clothes, not wanting to wait before his cock can invade her privacy, and caresses her softly. When she is finally naked, he takes the time to admire her body.

"Anita, you are so beautiful."

She looks him in the eyes as she gets impatient. Anita is horny as hell and does not want to wait any longer for him to get naked. With her help, they get his clothes off in record time. When his cock came into view, she reaches for it and begins to suck it as he removes his shirt.

Naked, they crawl on the bed after Anita relinquishes his cock, involuntarily. He caresses her skin slowly and kisses her passionately. Anita returns to his cock and strokes it with her hand as she kisses him.

He moves between her legs and pushes her knees to her shoulders. As he did this, her pussy came into full view and he begins to tease it by rimming his tongue around her lips, then up the middle of her slit. Anita is wet, very wet. He accidently makes contact with her clit which causes her to gasp, then moan as he continues to assault her pussy. Her pussy lips are swelled and are a dark shade of red.

Rick licks her lips, then forces his tongue into her pussy. Anita screams at the surprise, then moans as he manipulates her lips. He slides two fingers inside her pussy, which is overflowing with her juices, and gets them very wet. He moves his mouth to her clit and licks her, at first, then sucks her lightly. Anita cums with her first orgasm.

She grabs behind her knees and holds her legs on her shoulders as his assault continues. She is moaning so loud now that he decides to move up her body to her tits and suck on her nipples as she spreads her knees apart. He kisses her passionately when he reaches her face.

Climbing up further, he locks her legs on her shoulders and touches his cock to her lips. She opens her mouth, taking him in, and sucks him for all she is worth. Rick can't take very much of this so he slides himself down until his cock begs to enter her pussy. Anita returns her legs to her shoulders as he slowly pushes his dick inside her.

He begins stroking her with his cock as they both moan at the exquisite sensation they both feel. Faster and faster he fucks her until she stops him with something she wants to do. With him still inside her, she rolls them so she is on top.

She dismounts him, slides down to his cock and begins sucking on it. She took it as far down her throat as she can get it. Rick is in heaven. The feeling is out of this world. He falls in lust with her again as he has so many times before. She slides his cock almost all the way out, then slides down on him again as the feeling overcomes her and she moans.

Rick can't take it any more and pulls her off his cock so she immediately mounts him cowboy style, her favorite position by far, with a happy smile on her face.

She slides her pussy over his cock until his cock hairs tickle her pussy lips and can't go any further. She begins the assault on his cock slowly and builds up to a crescendo as an orgasm builds in both of them. Rick shoots his load into her first, delivering a couple ropes before she shakes in her own orgasm.

She falls to his chest as she comes down from her orgasm. She rolls off next to him on the bed, trying to catch their breath. As they continue to come down from the mutual orgasms, their heavy breathing began to subside and they are able to talk again.

"Rick, I love you. I feel like I'm in heaven when I'm in bed with you. You make me feel so good," Anita said.

"I love you too Anita. Just can't get enough of you either," Rick replies.

"This is so great," she adds. "Not having to sneak around is the greatest thing for us, after not doing so for almost a whole year... To change the subject, should we ride with them on their trip? What do you think?"

"Yeah. Let's talk with them about that. Ready to go back to the pool for lunch?" he asks.

"Sure, let's do it."

They took a shower, dress in comfort clothes and head to the pool for lunch.

********

Lunch rolls around as Brad and Kristi return from the dive. It is serving in the main lounge near the fireplace. It is good as always. Most everybody is wearing bathing suits while enjoying the day.

When lunch is pretty much over, Rick announces they want to talk with them.

"Privately?" Brad asks.

"No, with the team. Here is fine," Rick said.

They all crowd together in a tighter group to listen to what they have to say.

Anita said, "You offered us a ride on this next trip with you guys and we are wondering if it would be possible to take you up on it. We would like to meet all the family members, socialize with them for a while and then we would move on. We will make our own arrangements so as not to be a burden on you. Also, we will wait at the airport when we depart and repeat that for both locations. What do you think?"

Brad said, "I don't know Anita. That is a huge request... Jeni, is there any space for a couple more riders on the plane?" Brad asks as he and Anita smile.

"You know there is Brad," Jeni replies smiling.

"Well, I guess it's okay with me then," he said smiling. "You do know I'm just teasing, right?" Brad said to Anita, still smiling.

"No, I was not aware of that," Anita replies trying to hold back a smile.

"Busted again," he said laughing as everybody else joins in.

Anita gave Brad a hi-five.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you decide to go with us?"

Rick responds, saying, "We are part of the change here and we want to share it with the team. It does feel like we are at home here and we do feel like we are part of this family. We love it. It is a new feeling for us and it is something we want and need to be part of. We have seen everybody change and now it has trickled down to us. We like what we are feeling and we want to participate, as team members should."

Brad gave both Rick and Anita a hi-five.

"I won't argue with you. I will say, however, I'm glad you made the decision to join us because now we can introduce the whole team to our parents and families. So, welcome to the first Packard Social trip! We hope you enjoy it as much as we will," Brad said.

"That is great Brad. Another topic we would like to discuss with you is if there is any chance we can live together in our own room. Is there any chance that could happen for us?" Anita asks.

"Brad smiles and said, "You guys are really pushing it," Brad said as they smile at him. "But, that is not my decision to make. It is up to your leaders."

Not wanting to tease them as Brad did, Stacy said, "It's fine with me."

Peggy said, "It's fine with me too. Where do you want to stay?"

"We would like to stay in my en-suite if that is okay with you, Peggy," Rick said.

"It's okay with Peggy," she replies.

Brad told them to get in touch with John and make it happen. Then he wishes them a relaxing vacation and told them they did not have to attend the 4 o'clock meeting. Off they went to their rooms, elated and happy.

********

Rick and Anita return to their own en-suites, happy at the turn of events, and got their bathing suits on. Anita calls John and makes arrangements with him to get her belongings into Rick's en-suite. He said to give him an hour to get some staff together and they will be over.

On the way back to the pool, Rick asks Anita if she thought they should go to the meeting. She said she feels like they are part of a team here and she wants to participate as members of the team. Rick agrees and they return to the pool to enjoy some off time before the move.

Both of them are on cloud nine. They feel like they fell into the right job at the perfect time with the best bosses they've ever known. After they arrive at the pool, they claim their space and get comfortable holding each other.

Rick notices Anita, as she break apart from him, and removes her thin carousal. She suddenly looks HOT to him and he gave her some special attention. She appreciates the attention and, with no warning, pushes Rick into the pool and joins him.

Their playfulness didn't stop there. Rick swam away from her and she swam after him, but he is too fast for her. He finally swam to the side of the pool and Anita caught up to him. She wraps her legs and arms around his torso and he slips his hands inside her bikini bottom. Anita told him not to stop, even though they are putting on a show for everyone. They are happy for the first time in a long time and it shows. Everybody there notices how happy they appear.

"Rick?" Anita whispers.

"Yes my dear," Rick whispers in her ear.

"Now that we can have a normal relationship, I want you to be very affectionate with me. I want you to be very sexy with me. I want you to make me horny as hell and fuck my brains out at the appropriate time. My desire has always been for you to do that, but we really couldn't because of the predicament we were in. Now, we can. Would you do that for me?"

"I thought you'd never ask Sweetie. Absolutely. But, you have to do the same. And you have to do it often. I want to feel your hand on my cock when I least expect it. I want you to hold me tight and kiss me often."

They kiss passionately and spend some horny time in the pool before returning to her en-suite to wait for John and the crew. They arrive about ten minutes later and make the move with Anita directing traffic. After they settle into their home, Rick and Anita can't believe the way things changed so quickly.

********

Brad and Kristi head back to the suite for another round of afternoon delight. On the way, Kristi told Brad she wants him to make her horny as hell. When they arrive at the door to their bedroom, he opens the door for her.

After she walks in, he hangs the sign, and sweeps her off her feet as she squeals and puts her arm around his neck. He cradles her in his arms, carries her to the bed, throws her on it and jumps on top of her as she laughs at the fun moment. He buries his head into her neck and waits for her to say something.

Kristi is laughing and holds him tight as hell.

"Miss me?" she asks.

"Yes."

"You know what to do then, I hope."

He raises up, pushes her bikini top above her tits and starts licking her perfect orbs, then sucks on her nipples and bites them lightly like there is no tomorrow. Then he kisses her and pulls her up to a sitting position and takes her top off. Kissing her again, he playfully pushes her back to the bed and removes her bottoms in one swift and talented move. He gets creative and begins eating her pussy. When Kristi is adequately moist, Brad stands up on his knees to explain his future actions.

"I'm going to continue by using my fingers to penetrate those beautiful lips, to get them all nice and wet. Then, I'm going to stick my fingers in your ass until you start moaning," he says as he bends down to her, "then, I'm going to give you what you want, a good, long fuck in the ass," he said as he kisses her neck and licks and sucks her earlobes.

"What the hell is taking you so long? Do it. Do it now."

Kristi is really turned on by his words and actions and is getting wetter by the minute, maybe by the second.

Brad is in command. He gets off the bed and removes his wet bathing suit, allowing his cock to spring free. He bends over her and kisses his way down her slender body to her pussy while staying between her legs. He pulls her to edge of the bed so her ass barely hangs off. He reaches back up and corrals her tits and pinches her nipples lightly as he licks her outer lips.

Kristi is moaning and spreads her legs as his tongue licks its way around her outer lips, grazing her clit as it passes by, giving her a spark. She raises her knees higher and spreads her legs wider to allow him maximum and total access to her essence.

Lacking something better to do, he licks his way inside her pussy. A few tongue thrusts later, he moves up to her clit and begins licking it slowly as he inserts a finger into her pussy, followed by a second finger. He begins to suck lightly on her clit while moving his fingers in and out of her pussy.

She is squirming and telling him exactly what she wants him to do to her, and he's doing it, causing her to respond by moaning her pleasure to him. Her orgasm begins to build. A few more strokes later, she has and orgasm that she won't forget for at least a couple minutes. His girlfriend came to her first orgasm so quick it is scarey. She is really turned on, not to mention she is really turned on.

He withdrew his fingers from her pussy and proceeds, using his tongue to rim her asshole. His fingers are gently manipulating her clit. She is moaning her pleasure which turns Brad on. She pulls her knees to her shoulders, raising her ass off the bed. His tongue moves up to her clit as he puts his fingers back in her pussy for lubrication. Then, he inserts one finger slowly past her tight ring and into her asshole. He licks her outer lips, then slowly inserts his tongue back in her pussy as she releases her legs. Boy, is she wet.

She is ready for him. His finger slips into her rear door easily. He did two fingers with the same result. He removes his fingers and reaches for the lubricant and covers her with the cream, both inside and out, and rose up to enter her, his cock is ready to fill her up. She is panting in anticipation of his cock entering her asshole.

He places his cock, stiff as a rock, into her pussy to get it nice and wet with natural lubricant. He pumps into her several times to be sure he is well lubricated, feeling the softness of her essence. Kristi is blissfully moaning loudly.

Then she reaches down and guides his cock to her asshole. Brad pushes her knees to her shoulders again and spread them apart a bit. He continues to apply pressure to her sphincter and it finally opens for him. Once past the ring, he pushes into her slowly.

MDSW
MDSW
516 Followers