Satisfied With Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wants him. It feels so good she wants more. He keeps pushing into her slowly until he can go no further. Then he waits until she gives him the okay to fuck her ass slowly.

"Damn, you are tight Angel."

A while later, Kristi said, "Pound me Brad. Give it to me hard as you want. Fuck my brains out!"

With that said, Brad begins, pulling his cock most of the way out slowly, then pushing his rod into her, pulling almost all the way out and repeating. For the longest time, he keeps pounding her, softer at times, harder and harder as he keeps it up.

Kristi is in heaven, moaning and telling him to fuck her ass. Her second orgasm is mounting with every thrust of his cock as she rubs her clit. His orgasm is coming up fast because of her tightness.

"Oohhh Brad, this feels so great!" she says as her breathing gets shorter and the strokes into her ass feel more pleasing.

Over and over he slides his cock in and out of her ass and Kristi continues to be vocal about how she feels while continuing to rub her clit frantically. Then, Brad lost it, telling her he is going to cum in her ass.

He did exactly that while Kristi orgasms with him. He continues to pump his cock into her as her body sucks him in. The pounding slowly subsides until he softens and falls free of her ass. He is physically weak, but manages to maintain control of himself. Brad, unable to speak, is breathing so hard. He guides her legs to the bed and lets them go.

Kristi is breathing hard as well, panting rapidly. She is in control of herself but is breathing to fast to speak. She squirms around on the bed.

As she regains her composure, she said, "WOW Brad, that was beautiful... and HOT."

He places his head on her shoulder and kisses her neck between gasps of air. His leg is over her's and he begins caressing her stomach and tits as he slowly recovers from the hot sex he just had with his incredibly HOT assistant.

"I love you Angel," Brad said when he finally spoke.

"Love you too Baby," Kristi said as she starts to drift off to sleep.

Brad wants none of that so he went to wash his cock off, then got between her legs and pushes them apart when he returnes. He licks her pussy lips and sucks on her clit. She got in the mood again and told him he is going to get a blowjob. He relents as she takes him in her mouth and sucks on him for what seems like hours. It's not, of course, but he can wish, can't he?

After he releases a load in her mouth, he wants to continue where he left off. He got between her legs again and eats her pussy so well she is moaning and screaming her pleasure. Then he continues licking and sucking her clit until she experiences another intense orgasm.

Now Brad figures she is ready for him so he puts his cock in her pussy and strokes her essence slowly, then pounds her into ecstacy as her has a second intense orgasm. Brad, however, did not get off this time, but he is elated she did.

They rest together on the bed as time flies by. Brad starts caressing her again, slowly. Kristi responds by doing the same to him.

********

It is time to get ready for the interview so Brad and Kristi got up, took a shower, dress and made their way down to the business suite in business attire. Everyone gathers for the interview. Even the vacationing Rick and Anita are there to participate.

Craig introduces John to the group. They begin asking questions randomly. He answers their questions for the next thirty minutes with amazing skill and put them all at ease. Then Mr Alden asks him to step outside while they deliberate.

Craig brought him back in and announces the offer to him. He accepts the salary and duties without further deliberation. He understands what is expected of him based on his talk with Craig.

Stacy asks him when he can start and he tells them in about a week. He has to make arrangements to rent his house and move himself and his wife here. He told them his wife, Amy, is looking forward to the possibility of working here as well. She is a registered nurse.

"When you get here most of us will be gone but Mr Alden will give you any assistance you need. Welcome aboard! We hope you like it here."

Craig ends the meeting and escorts John to the airport.

After some deliberation with Chris, Kristi got back to Brad about the self defense class. Chris said he is willing to train them. Just let him know when and he will order the necessary equipment for the training.

********

After another great dinner is another team meeting. Brad told Kristi to start the meeting by playing the recording of their encounter with the VP and said to stop it when Larry asked them about our relationship. He explains to Kristi his need to go grunt for a while because the pressure is building to an unbearable level. She made the connection and made an offer he promptly refuses.

Everyone attends the meeting, even Craig and the vacationing Rick and Anita. Craig tries his best to be inconspicuous while there because he wants to know what a real Brad meeting is like.

Kristi starts the meeting by saying, "Brad will be a few minutes late because he has to go grunt in private. He didn't want me to watch either, not that I'm kinky or anything. I just wanted to make him squirm. It worked," Kristi said laughing.

Everybody laughs with her.

"When we were in the Packard Records CEO's office a couple weeks ago, I made a recording of the meeting so I can point out to Brad areas where he can improve his presentation. I was expecting a normal meeting. All of us were. As it turns out... Well, you can judge for yourself. Brad requested all of you to listen to the recording so you understand, nearly first hand, what happened to us during the meeting."

When Kristi starts the recording, she narrates where she needs to and the team listens intently. There are several periods where the team expresses shock or anger as they listen. They even smirk and smile a time or two, maybe more. Overall, they were surprised at what Brad, Kristi and Jeni endured on their first visit. Even though they had no expectations of an encounter, they are in disbelief this happened to them.

Brad arrives while he is insulting Chuckie on the recording.

The team laughs when Helen expresses happiness the VP got fired and laughs hysterically at the security team's put-down.

When Kristi stops the recording, everyone gave Brad a standing ovation.

Stacy said, "Brad, you handled that VP with intelligence and brilliance. That was an incredible performance on your part. You should be as proud of you as we are. You represented the Packard Empire with a skill neither Peggy or I have and I'm glad it didn't happen to us."

"TBD Stacy," he said as he gave her a hi-five. "First, I need to ask all of you to keep this recording classified, just between ourselves for the time being. It may be involved in an investigation by the local police for assault charges or wrongful termination. Second, I ask you, what can we learn from this encounter? Why did I want you to listen to this?"

Peggy spoke up saying, "You want us to prepare because this may happen again."

"What do you expect to prepare for Peggy?"

"If we encounter this situation again, we must be able to defend ourselves, both verbally and physically, just in case. If that VP actually hit you, there may have been some hospital time involved."

Brad gave Peggy a hi-five.

"As you all know, the altercation we had on the last trip was not something I or any of us was expecting. If this turned into a more violent encounter than what we experienced, we would not have been prepared for it... And here is the worst part. I told the security team they did not need to come inside the building with me. That didn't turn out to be a smart decision either. Has anybody ever taken a self defense class?" Brad asks.

Nobody has.

"Okay, Chris has offered to teach this class for us. This is not required of any of you, but, I would feel better if you knew how to defend yourself. You may never need to use this skill, but you will have it if you need it. So, I'm wondering how many of you will attend such a class. I know I will," he said. "Anybody else interested?"

Everyone is enthusiastically interested, so Kristi wants to know when would be a good time, class size, the length of time for each session and he will let them know how long it will take to complete the training. They all agree to morning, after breakfast, miraculously. Kristi said she will get back to them as soon as the plan comes together and let them know the details.

"Okay, self defense is taken care of. What else did you notice regarding the encounter? Anybody?" Brad asks.

Rick suggests, "We should be able to recognize that type of behavior so we can formulate a defensive plan, instead of reacting on impulse, to protect ourselves."

Brad gave Rick a hi-five saying, "You guys are getting as smart as we are. Pretty soon, you will be able to run this company without us."

"We're not letting you off the hook that easy," Anita said. "I want you guys to stay put please."

"And so does the rest of us," Jeni said.

"We will. We're kinda attached to you guys so we're not going anywhere. Besides, Kristi will kill me if I even mention changing jobs."

Everyone laughs as Kristi nods and smiles, giving him a peck on his lips and holds his hand.

Brad continues, "So, what is the first thing that strikes you about the VP? What was it that set you off about him?"

Anita spoke up first saying, "He didn't give a shit about anybody but himself. Nor did he have any respect for any of the team."

"Anita, just tell us what you really feel. Don't hold back," he said as he laughs and gave her a hi-five.

The rest of the team joins in, laughing with her.

"You hit the nail right on the head. How far into the conversation was it before you became aware of that?"

"Not very far. He was insulting in his first statement because he had no respect for you just because of your age, as it turns out. That was insulting enough for me. He is lucky I wasn't able to kick him in the balls."

Everybody laughs with Anita at her surprising response. Even Rick is surprised at what she said, Brad even more. Anita turns a few shades of red.

"Do you remember his opening statement?" Brad asks.

"Okay girls, step outside so us men can talk," Anita said in a low manly voice, then she returns to her normal voice. "That statement pissed me off. I can only imagine how Kristi and Jeni must have felt."

"It did the same for me Anita. Do you remember what I did right after that?" Brad asks.

"Yes. You asked to see the secretary, which I thought was a strange reaction. Why did you do that?"

"Originally, for one reason. I asked Larry's secretary to get a security team to the office and have them stand by with her until I waved them in. I knew, after he made that opening statement, I was going to fire him because he showed a severe lack of respect, not only for Kristi and Jeni, but also for everybody that works there. There was no compassion in his statement, just orders. All he does is piss on people. That is what set me off and I hated it."

"My first impression of him was when he greeted us, then in the elevator going to Larry's office. He didn't say a word and did not laugh or smile at all. He looked as if he was pissed the whole time."

"Another reason was, in hindsight actually, it broke his train of thought and gave him time to think about what he is about to do, to allow him time to evaluate and possibly back off. That did not appear to have changed anything though," Brad said.

"But, why did I fired him? Let me ask you a question to all of you, and you don't need to answer. Do any of you lack respect for anybody else on this team? Obviously not, which might be one reason why you are still here."

They all giggle.

"Imagine, for a moment, what you would do if I had no respect for any of you. Suppose us owners treated all of you as if you were inferior to us. Would you be happy? Would you feel like a family? Would you excel at your job? How long would you continue to work here?"

They want to answer and the general consensus was negative. They would not stay for long.

"I dare say this company would go down the tubes pretty fast. The fact is, most employees in the music company cannot afford to loose their job, so they had no choice but to tolerate the VP, even though they hated his guts. He treated them so bad for so long that he was literally the most hated person in the company. When his demise came, everyone was elated and spoke up freely because his threat was gone."

"I also need to point out his lack of respect for authority. I just don't understand how he expected to continue working there knowing the owners knew he had no respect for them. He must have been delusional is all I can say. I won't even mention the position he wanted here. That was beyond absurd. My bottom line, I fired a bad attitude, one of the worst I have ever seen."

"Brad, what were you were referring to regarding the scare tactic?" Rick asks.

"Good question Rick... It is common practice, in company politics, to try to scare or pressure people into doing something they don't want to do or don't want to comply with, especially a new kid on the block. I call it corporate bullying. They do that because they don't want the new kid on the block changing the status quo."

"The VP was trying to put the fear of god in me by telling me we were too stupid to lead this huge company and it was going to fail unless he and his partners took over. A similar thing happened to me when I joined the consulting firm, so when it happened this time, I recognized it quickly and played along, but I was not expecting it to happen to me so soon. I knew what he was trying to do after his first insult. I just figured he was looking for a promotion, so I gave him one."

The group agrees and laughs at that.

"I would appreciate your attention to this part of the conversation we had with the CEO after I fired his VP. This is how we, the owners, feel about the Packard team so as I speak about Kristi and Jeni, because they were there, I'm also speaking about Rick and Anita. Play it please."

Kristi continues the recording as the team listens intently. Some are surprised and shocked by what they heard. They laugh when Brad made the joke about the pool and establishing the line. It was funny. After it ends, Brad spoke.

"I know the explanation about the name protocol was funny, but I would like to point out that it is as true as it is funny. Any other questions or comments?"

None. He thinks they might be stunned, judging from the expressions on their faces.

"I know Kristi and Jeni were stunned when I said it so I don't think you guys will be any different... We will be discussing this again. So heads up."

"Brad, I would like to play the recording after we left Packard Records so they can hear the other side of the company, despite the VP incident. It's what the CEO told his company after we were long gone. Can I play it please?" Kristi asks.

"I'd rather you didn't, but knowing my sisters as I do, they will insist on hearing it so go ahead."

She smiles and plays it and everyone is surprised by what the CEO told his company about Brad and the Empire.

"Brad, is it okay with you if I also play the part from the Packard Publishing employee meeting later that day when they asked you about the VP, pretty please??"

"You have that? How did you get it?"

"I asked Jackie, the CEO, to send it to me silly."

"Duuugh, I am so dumb sometimes," he said as they laugh.

"I think it is something this team would like to hear."

"I'd like to hear it," Stacy responds.

"Me too," Peggy follows.

"I know them so well. Guess you better play it then."

She uses the technology in the building to show the video on the big screen near them. It is a short selection Kristi plays, beginning with the question about the VP from the group at Packard Publishing and Brad's answer to it, ending it when he walks off the stage. It did not take long, but it had an affect on the team. They give Brad another group hug and said thank you so many times it touches him deeply.

"That was an awesome speech," Stacy said.

Peggy also said the same thing.

Then Brad decides he better return to the subject matter at hand.

"There is another potential problem I see with this VP incident. Anybody not on Team Brad want to take a stab at it?"

Nobody volunteered an answer.

"Kristi spotted it before I did... I'm going to have to figure out a way to break her of doing that somehow... Kristi?" he said smiling at her, then gives her a hi-five.

The Packard team laughs as Kristi holds her man again. Craig sat back enjoying the meeting and the humor. This is a first for him. He has never spent so much time laughing in a business meeting before.

Kristi began, "The problem is, the CEO was blind-sided by the actions of his VP. He didn't know him well enough to even suspect that he was going to do anything like what he did. It happened because the CEO did not have a close personal relationship with his VP."

Rick and Anita look at each other, relating it to their own situation with their respective leader.

"So, the questions I would like to pose to this team is, first, is this a problem? And second, should we do anything about it?... and third, what should we do about it?" Brad asks.

Anita spoke up, "Assuming this is not an isolated incident, meaning it may happen again, we should address this problem with the CEO's. We can't just write it off. We may loose more top management as a result. Brad already made headline news when he fired the VP. If the upper management turnover rate increases, it will not be perceived well by other companies in the Packard Empire, or by the stock holders."

Rick adds, "We should have a meeting with the CEO's and explain the importance of relationships."

"Good idea Rick," Peggy said, supporting her assistant.

Brad replies, saying, "Kristi is the one who rattled my cage about relationships the first day I was on the Island. I think we would want someone who understands the importance of this subject to give the CEOs the training. Since I am in training myself on this subject, it should not be me. What do you all think?"

They all nod their agreement and Stacy said, "Brad, that is a good idea. Kristi, I think he just volunteered you. Are you okay with that?"

"Do I have a choice?" she asks.

Brad rests his head on her shoulder, like a puppy. He starts batting his eyelashes in a flirty mood as he looks into her eyes with a smile.

"That is so corny Brad," she said as she shook her head, chuckling. "I didn't think so."

The team got a kick out of Brad's response and giggles.

"You know Kristi, you've really opened up Pandora's box here," Brad said.

"Touché Brad!" Kristi said and starts laughing, giving him a hi-five.

Everyone got a kick out of their conversation.

"The next question would be, where can we have such a meeting with the CEO's?" Stacy asks.

"Well, let me cut this off for now," Brad broke in. "There is another job we need to complete before we meet with the CEO's. Anybody got a guess what that is?"

A silence came over the meeting.

After thinking, Stacy asks, "Does it have anything to do with the rulebooks you asked Mr Alden to get for you?"

"Yes it does Stacy."

"Does it also have something to do with your request for HR to join us for an extended stay on the Island?" Peggy asks.

"Bulls eye, Peggy."

"Then you want all of us to review the rules and get rid of the bullshit?"

Brad coughs a few times as everybody laughs.

"That's it, in so many words, Peggy. I think it's time to upgrade the rulebook. It will allow us to get a first hand view of the rulebook and evaluate it. The new one will reflect new company standards, based on new leadership, for the new Packard Empire, as Mr Alden put it. Everybody up for that job?" Brad asks.