Satisfied With Love Ch. 08

Story Info
Kristi returns home after four years.
7.1k words
4.61
4.3k
4

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
518 Followers

Author's Notes: Keep the comments coming. I read each one. I do hope you are enjoying the novel.

MDSW

********

When Brad returns from his meeting with his sisters, he finds Kristi under the sheet, naked, waiting for him. She throws the sheet off her, revealing her perfect shape. Her firm 36C tits are perfect and self supporting, sticking straight up with no sag, looking fine. She has all the right curves in all the right places. Very beautiful. Brad is in lust with her body. Matter of fact, there is nothing about her body he is not in lust with. He often wonders why she picked him, but glad she did.

She holds out her arms for him to join her. He shed his clothes and snuggles in beside her, placing his head on her shoulder.

He knows he is going to speak to her so his cock is not hard.

"Angel, I owe you a huge apology because I did not listen to your advice about your promotion. At the time, I felt like I was a king and no-one was going to challenge me. I was full of myself," he said. "I'm sorry I did that and it will not happen again."

"I know, Baby, but I'm a little guilty in this as well."

"Because you didn't go off on me when I ignored you, as you always do, and I completely missed it. You let me make this mistake because it was minor and not extremely costly. You also wanted me to learn from this. I know, and I love you for doing it. I needed it. Another lesson learned from my favorite mentor. But, you sacrificed too much to teach this lesson. It was not necessary for you to do that."

The assumption everyone made reflects more on her reputation than Brad's among the Island staff and she seems not to care.

"I don't know how to fix this Angel."

"The only thing you need to do is nothing," Kristi said. "It will blow over since it is just a staff problem. I will talk with Rick and Anita after we get back from the next trip and find out what they know and go from there. But, for now, I don't see a major problem. Apology accepted, by the way."

"So, now it's over and I need to take you on a ride," Kristi said. "Hang on to your hat and lay on your back. I'm going to abuse your cock for an hour or so before I fuck it hard. You make me so horny when you apologize. Now I'm in love, I'm wet, I'm affectionate and I'm horny, so you just have to accept your punishment and give me a serious fucking."

He rolls to his back as Kristi begins her assault on his cock, letting her do whatever she wants, but for her, it's all about her pussy this time. She went 69 on him and he eats her pussy while she sucks his cock. A while later, she told him get on his hands and knees and spread his legs so she can do some crazy things to his asshole and balls.

Then, it is time for a major assault on the part of him she loves the most -- his cock. She returns to his cock and begins to ride him for all she is worth. She is horny as hell and cannot get enough. Brad is feeling the same and he gets into it as well. It isn't long before each of them cry out in orgasm. She collapses on the bed next to him. They took a few minutes to get their breathing back.

In the morning, they will be traveling so they have to break off the sex early, to be ready. It's a hard night of sex, but she is up for it and enjoyed it. So is Brad. As usual though, it doesn't last very long.

********

When they woke up the next morning, they are still ready for more. They have no choice but to get on with the day ahead. Brad hopes this trip home will be the best trip the Packard team will ever take as a team.

Since they are up early in the morning, they are excited about the trip home to see family and friends again. Brad is especially looking forward to the surprise he has in store for Kristi.

The first planned social only trip has arrived and the departure went off as planned. Peggy and Stacy are recovering well from the bomb he laid on them, a good thing for Brad and the Packard Empire.

Overall, the trip to the two parents will be fun, to forget about the burden of the office for a while. The third stop only Brad and Jeni know about.

Rick and Anita are feeling affectionate and it's evident. They are in love and all they want to do on this trip is to get naked and fuck. Their affection is contagious.

Several times on the trip, Brad finds Anita standing in front of Rick with her hands behind her back and a smile on her face. Rick also has a smile on his face. Brad knows what she is doing to his cock. This is a vacation and they can be themselves without fear of company rules or getting fired. They are happy together and it shows.

In New York, Stacy introduces the team to her family. Peggy has an instant connection to Stacy's family, as does the rest of the team. Stacy told her parents that Kristi is Brad's girlfriend and they are in love. Her parents are happy to hear it as they stand before them, arm in arm.

Rick and Anita soon separate and went off on their own as the rest of the team stays and enjoys Stacy's family. They found a hotel nearby and spent lots of time in bed and also saw other places in the area that interests them. The team is having a great time with Stacy's parents and engage with them the entire stay. Kristi stays close to Brad the entire time of the visit and is seriously affectionate with him.

All too soon, it's off to Memphis and it is a similar reception. His parents are very pleased to meet Kristi. They also fell in love with Stacy and Peggy and talk with all of them for a long time. Jeni did not get left out, either. She willingly joins in the conversations and tells some stories, but Brad didn't hear any of them. Brad told his parents Kristi is his girlfriend and they are in love. His parents are very happy to hear that and hugs are given freely. They like Kristi very much from talking with her on the phone several times.

Rick and Anita spend time talking with the family, then went off on their own.

Brad, noticing his team is fully engaged with his family, took the opportunity to slip away and visit a jewelry store without anyone knowing he left. Pure luck. He found the 'knock your socks off' engagement ring in the first jewelry store he visits. It was a one in a million find. He bought the ring, took it home, sneaks back in the house with nobody seeing him and buries it in the luggage, hoping Kristi will not find it.

Overall, Brad, Peggy and Stacy are welcomed in by both Moms & Dads, telling them at anytime if they want to visit to just call and let them know. Rick, Anita, Kristi and Jeni are also included in the invitation. The whole team felt comfortable with Brad's parents and, even though Jeni is working, she also enjoys herself along with everyone else.

Kristi and Brad are getting deeper into each other as their relationship blossoms. As each day passes, it seems they fall deeper in love. Jeni keeps telling them how happy she is for them. Every chance she gets, she would give them random, individual and group hugs. She is doing what she came on the trip to do -- share the experience with them.

After many hugs and kisses, they depart Memphis. Everyone thought they are on their way back to the Island. Nobody has any reason to suspect anything different. The only people on the plane that knew where they are heading is Brad, Jeni and the pilots.

Thinking they are landing near the Island, they began getting off the private jet and head for the VIP lounge. It's raining at the time and Brad and Kristi are the last to de-plane. Brad holds her in the plane, kissing and holding her tight, after everyone else has left so Jeni can get the group organized for their arrival. He takes hold of Kristi's hand, lacing his fingers in hers as they exit the plane. He grabs an umbrella with his other hand. She is looking down, watching every step, Brad doing the same. As they reach the tarmac, she barely got a glimpse of the surroundings before Brad lowers the umbrella closer to them to keep the rain off, which limits her vision of the area. He slows the walk, wanting the rest of the team to get inside the VIP room ahead of them. He stops her and faces her.

"Kiss me in the rain Angel."

She smiles and gives him a nice, sweet kiss, then they proceed to the VIP lounge.

With Rick, Anita, Stacy and Peggy standing just inside, Jeni holds the door open. As Kristi starts to enter, Brad passes the umbrella to Jeni.

As she is about to enter the doorway, Brad said, "Angel."

She turns her head to look at him.

"I have a surprise for you."

"What is it Baby?" she said with a smile forming.

Brad places his hands on either side of her face and keeps her moving inside, walking her backward. Kristi moves her arms around Brad and holds him. Jeni closes the door, ditches the umbrella and took a position with the rest of the Packard team. She has a big smile on her face as Brad gives Kristi a quick kiss.

"Not what, who."

Then he places his hands on her shoulders as she releases him, spins her around and puts his hands on her shoulders.

There they are, all six of them. Her family is staring at her. Two parents, one sister and three brothers. It's a total surprise for her and for everyone else when they discover they have landed in her hometown of Columbus, Ohio, not near the Island as they thought.

Shocked, her mouth fell open and her hands cover it. She immediately spins around facing Brad with a look of total surprise. Then she wraps her arms behind his neck and begins profusely crying and convulsing. Brad holds her tight. He felt she is getting weak to the point he thought it best to hold her up. He sweeps her into his arms as she buries her face into his neck, still crying as he holds her for minutes.

Then he kisses the top of her head, but she continues to cry. She cannot stop.

"I love you Angel," Brad whispers to her, not knowing if she heard it.

He carries Kristi the short distance to her family and put her on her feet in front of her parents. She embraces them and, as Brad steps away, the other family members surround her in a group hug. She is still crying and for the longest time, all she can do is hug her family.

As Brad steps back and joins the rest of the Packard team, they watch with tears in their eyes. Brad puts an arm on Jeni's shoulders.

He looks at her and said, "We did good Jeni. We did good."

Jeni nods her head in agreement and said, "Yes Brad, we sure did good."

Then she gives Brad the hug he so desperately needs. This is long overdue. Even Brad is touched by the emotions from Kristi's family. Rick, Anita, Stacy and Peggy join Jeni, all giving Brad a hug. A well deserved hug, and they remain like that.

It must have been fifteen minutes later when Kristi begins the task of introducing the Packard team to her family. Brad's eyes suddenly lit up as the introductions begin. She introduces Brad's sisters, Stacy and Peggy, then Rick, then Anita, then Jeni and finally Brad.

With tears in her eyes, Kristi moves beside Brad, took his hand in hers, and said, "Mom and Dad, this is my boyfriend, sorry, my man friend Brad...."

"Man friend? Kristi, I'm not your man friend," Brad interrupts, shaking his head as he reaches into his pocket for the ring, concealing it as best he can.

Kristi looks at him with shock on her face. Her happy face, gone. Her facial expression is that of fear and shock. Everyone has a similar response.

Then, smiling as Brad turns to face her, he drops to a knee as everyone reacts to his gesture. Kristi's expression changes to a look of surprise as her hands again cover her wide open mouth. She does not expect what he is about to do.

Brad looks into Kristi's eyes and said, "Ms Kristi Anne Miner, you have made me the happiest man on the face of this earth. I love you with all my heart. I have molded you into the woman of my dreams. You have molded me into the man of your dreams. You are my perfect package. Are you willing to marry me, be my bride and spend the rest of your life with me?" he asks as he presents her the ring.

Kristi is stunned. Her expression changes to happiness in another heartbeat. She is happy as more tears overcame her eyes. Nobody knew about this, not even Jeni. Everyone is surprised at this sudden turn of events.

As she is crying, she somehow manages to say, "Yes.... oh my god.... yes.... Bradley John Weber. It.... would be.... my privilege.... and honor.... to be.... your bride!"

He puts the ring on her finger, stands up, and gives her a super bear hug, not giving her time to admire her ring.

He whispers into her ear, saying, as he holds her tight, "I will love you forever Kristi Miner."

Her arms stretch around his neck, holding him tight as she cries and cries and cries. She is not able to speak. His 'duuugh' moment is now a reality.

Everyone expresses shock at what Brad has done. Kristi's parents and family are especially delighted as they approach them.

Jeni runs to them, collides and nearly knocks Brad off his feet, but the moment is saved by Kristi's brother, who stops the fall from the opposite side. She is the first to embrace the newly engaged couple and apologizes for the collision with tears streaming down her cheeks.

For the next five minutes, everyone is congratulating them and kissing their cheeks as he holds her, but she cannot stop crying and continues to hold him. They lock in embrace with their eyes closed, head buried into each other. Kristi is in a place she has never before been -- happy beyond her wildest dreams.

Brad opens his eyes and looks around. He locates her parents and turns toward them.

"I think she likes me."

They all laugh, including Kristi as she gave him another kiss. He lowers her to her feet as she changes her embrace to his torso and buries her face into his neck, not letting him go. She is deeply in love with Brad. He kisses her, then kisses her again and squeezes her tight.

"Kristi, would you properly introduce me please?"

She struggles, between tears of joy and euphoria, but finally begins the introduction.

"Mom, Dad.... this is.... my fiancee.... Bradley Weber," she said still with tears in her eyes.

They embrace her parents and siblings while she is still softly crying.

Breaking the hug with her parents, she told Brad to hold her, putting her arms around him every chance she gets, but otherwise, holding his hand, still with tears. She is never more than an inch from his body at any instant. She is love struck, and happy, radiantly happy she has Brad.

Kristi finally took some time to admire her engagement ring, which she fell in love with immediately. She gave Brad another long hug and kiss, then shows it to her parents with extreme pride, then, to the rest of her family. She displays it proudly. Then she cries on Brad's shoulder a bit before dragging Brad to the Packard team and shows it to them with the same pride. Again, she holds her man tight and cries into his shoulder.

Prior to the trip, Jeni made arrangements for Kristi's family to be brought to the airport to meet them. Eventually, all thirteen of them, six from Kristi's family and seven Packard team members, got in a stretch limo and the luggage in three SUV's and depart for the trip to Kristi's home. During the trip, Brad asks for a good restaurant to treat her family. Kristi told the driver where to go and the train of vehicles divert to the restaurant.

At the restaurant, Brad sits between Kristi and Jeni. As tears continue to appear, Kristi keeps grabbing his cock under the table. He is lovin' it and nobody knows she is doing it. He keeps reaching for her and caressing any part of her that he can, under the table.

The longer they stay at the restaurant, the hornier they get. They even take time to eat dinner at some point. Kristi is happy and lovin' on Brad every chance she gets, and there are many chances for her to do so. They kiss and hug quite often. Chiming the glassware became a common occurrence and they have no problem answering to the call.

Kristi is acting like and feels like a love struck teenager, but she is also proud of her man and she lets him know it, often. Rick and Anita are feeling good about the time spent with Kristi's family, as if they are in love too, probably because they are. Anita is all over Rick and holds his hand, kissing each other, hugging each other. She even tugs on his cock a few times.

Dinner is great, but it's also over. Departing the restaurant, Kristi nearly sits on Brad's lap for the trip to her childhood home. Arriving, it's a non-stop party atmosphere. The entire Packard team feels at home.

During a not so busy moment at the house, Kristi leans into Brad and whispers, "I'm going to fuck your brains out tonight Baby. I'm soooo happy right now."

Brad said, "Why wait?"

"Later," she said with the biggest smile on her face he has ever seen.

As time passes without notice, Kristi is mingling with her family members as Brad wanders away and walks to Jeni. She apologizes again for colliding with them, but Brad brushes it off as a non-concern. He told her she has already apologized and does not need to do it again, that they are on an even keel.

When Kristi spots him talking to Jeni a few minutes later, the two families join together to share a special moment as the room gets quiet.

Kristi said, "I know Brad didn't do this so thank you so much Jeni."

Kristi reaches for Brad and pulls him into her with her arm around his waist.

"Ohhh, Kristi, this is not my fault so don't blame me. It's all Brad's fault and his idea from the beginning. He came to me with the idea and wanted it to be a total surprise for you. He knew nothing of your background and needed help. I agreed to help and I did it for the two of you. I had a very difficult time concealing it too, but you both deserve this," Jeni said. "We have three days here so enjoy. We fly back to the Island on Sunday."

"Thank you, Jeni. How long have you known about his intention to propose?"

"I knew nothing of the proposal, and, as far as I know, nobody else knew it either. I don't even know when he got the ring. It was a total surprise to me. Only Brad and myself knew we were coming here in the first place. It was the surprise of the century and it came off without a hitch. Brad planned this pretty well. I'm so happy for both of you," Jeni said as tears begins forming in her eyes.

Kristi releases Brad and gives Jeni a thankful and tight hug for the longest time. Yes, more tears are involved.

Then, Kristi broke the hug and turns back to Brad.

He wraps his arms around her and said, "I love you Angel."

She gave him a kiss as she wraps her arms around him and looks into his eyes.

"I need to apologize for not giving you credit where credit is due. Thank you for doing this for me.... God, I love you so much," she said as she put her head on his shoulder and squeezes him tight, then looks at him again. "This was long overdue. I'm so happy now I should pinch myself to make sure I'm not in a dream.... But, you have to stick with me Baby. I don't want you to be away from me for any reason."

"Before we move, Kristi, I have one thing I need to do," Brad explains, giving Kristi a pinch on her ass as he let her go.

"Oooww.... What's that for?"

"Just helping you out, Angel."

She made the connection to her previous comment, grins, then laughs as she shakes her head.

Kristi's family laughs and the Packard team joins in. Everyone thought that was the one thing he had to do - but it wasn't.

Brad turns to Jeni, surprising her, and gave her a super bear hug. Jeni locks her arms behind Brad's neck as he picks her up completely off the floor as she buries her face in his neck and starts to cry. Her performance on the trip is over the top.

Brad said, "Jeni, thank you so much for doing this. It means so much to us. But, please remind me to hire you as my assistant when we return to the Island."

MDSW
MDSW
518 Followers
12