Satisfied With Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeni is higher than a kite as the tears continue to flow. Kristi is tearing up as well, but smiling at what Brad did and said. She also joins the hug because she can't stay away. Jeni means so much to them.

Stacy and Peggy are taking in the scene with smiles and tears as well. They remind each other that they know what that hug feels like. They can't resist either, and join the hug. Rick and Anita also joins in and held them tight as best they can. Even they are showing wetness in their eyes. The whole Packard team is bonding.

As Brad returns Jeni to her feet, he gave her a peck on her forehead. Jeni stands there with tears in her eyes and she puts her arm around his waist as he puts his arm on her shoulder. Kristi moves under his other arm as Stacy and Peggy gives each of them a kiss and a hug before they move away to mingle. Rick and Anita follows suit.

The three of them spent the next hour mingling together. Both Jeni and Kristi are glowing. Brad loves a happy team and he has the best team in the world.

Kristi is beside her man, every single second. She does not let him go. If they move, she holds his hand and goes with him, or she would lead him to someone, still holding his hand. If they stop to talk, she wraps at least one arm about his waist, but mostly both arms. She is a very possessive little kitten. Brad likes that. It tells him she is in love with him.

Brad asks Jeni to tell John, Craig and Roger their new arrival date and time. He also asks if she notified HR of the new meeting date. She told him she has already done all of those things and rescheduled the HR team and their transportation to the airport as well.

As Kristi, Jeni and Brad continue making the rounds, Kristi told her Mom and Dad they each made the other into the person of their dreams, that they are seriously in love.

Out of the blue, Kristi's Mom asks, "Why do you call her Angel, Brad?"

"It's because I believe she was sent from above just for me," he said.

Kristi, Jeni and her Mom tear up and hold him tight. A bit later, Kristi told them the story of how they got to where they are. Jeni told them her side also. They are encouraged and surprised. After all, she left home saying she will never get married. Here she is, four years later, engaged to her new boss. How unbelievable is that?

Kristi has three brothers, Mike, Greg and Doug, and one sister, Kendra. All three brothers told Brad they have never seen Kristi happier than she is right now. Her sister told him the same thing. They never thought she would get a boyfriend, least of all, engaged or married. Now here she is, engaged to the man of her dreams. They wish Brad and Kristi the best for their future.

Brad's sisters struck up a conversation with Kristi's brothers, which surprises Brad. Even Jeni is talking to one of her brothers. He finds out later that all of her brothers are still single. Hmmm. All in the family? Can that be possible, Brad wonders?

Stacy and Peggy finally got to spend some time with the newly engaged couple. The shock of the engagement is a total surprise to them. They expected it, but not this soon. They gave both of them hugs and kisses and congratulate them on the engagement.

"I would like to propose a toast, if I may," Stacy announces to the group and everyone stops what they are doing to celebrate with them.

Brad turns to Stacy and asks, "Who is it you want to roast?"

They all laugh and Stacy continues.

"Funny Brad.... As odd as this sounds, I've only known my brother for about a month. During that time, I have learned he is very intelligent and a very rare, unique and special person, even for a brother," Stacy said. "Kristi also saw those same flaws in him and pursued her ultimate dream - Brad," she said with a smirk. "Congratulations to both of you. May your future be as happy and bright as it is today. We hope you two have a long life together and do wonders for our business. Here, here!"

They all raise for the toast, consume, and mingle on. Brad and Kristi are getting more hugs than they ever dream possible.

"That was a beautiful toast, Stacy," Peggy said. "Not bad for your second public speech either."

Stacy smiles. Rick, Anita and Jeni agree and gave them a hug.

With everyone watching and listening, Kristi turns to Brad, wraps her arms behind his neck and looks into his eyes.

"Baby, you have made me the happiest woman on the face of the earth. I love you sooo much. Our engagement is one of the biggest surprises of my life. I had no clue you were going to do that. Visiting my family, after being on the road for four years is another. I love you.... God how I love you. I will always be there for you and I will dedicate the rest of my life to you."

Then, she gave Brad a passionate kiss.... When the kiss is over, she relocates her arms to his torso and rests her head on his shoulder. Kristi Miner is totally in love with Bradley Weber and the feelings are more than mutual.

Kristi admits she has not been home in four years. Her work caused her to stay with her boss since she started working for Danny for four straight years with no time given for a vacation. She loves her family dearly and wanted to go home but business always got in the way of several plans she made.

Each family member offered their condolences on the death of Danny Packard. She felt sad but perks up when Brad bumps her. She told them Brad is rapidly filling Danny's shoes, which has a very deep meaning for her. Kristi has spent a lot of time training him to take control and now he is doing it.

The noise in the room reduces as Kristi asks, "Brad, what made you think I would even consider marrying you in the first place?"

He steps closer to her and kisses her passionately as she melts into him. Then he broke the kiss.

"Did that answer your question?"

"Almost smart-ass."

Everyone giggles.

He replies, "Okay, remember this.... It's not nice to piss off a billionaire."

Everyone broke out in laughter and Kristi squeezes him so tight. As the laughter began to wane, he proceeds.

"Seriously, though, it is our bond that made me do it Kristi. It means so much to me. I want you to be sure you understand I am serious about us."

"Okay smartie pants," she said, still chuckling. "Just out of curiosity, how long have you been planning this, when did you get the ring and why did you choose my family to propose?"

"I began planning this when Jeni agreed to help. Without her, I would not have been able to pull it off," he said as he reaches his arm for Jeni to join them.

After Jeni gets comfortable in the hug, he continues.

"After all, we are one hell of a team...." he said winking at Kristi. "It started the day we announced to the team we were giving our love a chance."

"I got the ring when we visited my folks. You were quite engaged with the family, the whole team was actually, so I saw the opportunity to slip away and found the ring at the first jewelry store I visited. Lucky me. I didn't tell anyone what I was doing. If you prefer different ring, we can exchange it because I want you to be happy with it. I waited for your family to make sure no old boyfriends would steal you away from me," Brad reveals.

"The ring is beautiful, Brad. I won't give it up for anything. You either, because I am completely and totally in love with you. As far as old boyfriends go, I have none, nor did I want any. You are the one and only man on the face of this planet for me, Bradley Weber. But really, old boyfriends?"

"Okay," he said smiling. "I selected your family for four reasons. First, I found the one in a lifetime woman that I know will make me a happy man. Second, you have not seen your family in four years. Third, I was lucky enough to find a memorable ring and fourth, I want to get you off the market as soon as possible because I don't want any competition."

Kristi smiles and gave him a hug. Everyone else chuckles at his humor once again.

"I couldn't pass up the combination. I want it to be memorable for you and me. As for selecting the moment, I did not plan that. I just had to wait until an opportunity presented itself. When you started introducing the Packard team to your family, the bells went off in my head and I just did it. Based on your response, and you can correct me if I am wrong, I believe it worked."

"Indeed it did," she said as she put her arms behind his neck and gave him a long, deep, wet, passionate kiss. The room got silent all the sudden as everyone watches Brad and Kristi. They seem to melt together as they kiss.

When they broke the long kiss a minute later, everyone begins cheering their approval. Brad and Kristi smile at their embarrassment. Her Mom and Dad are getting tears in their eyes. Neither thought she would ever get married.

One of Kristi's brothers shouts, "Get a room Sis!"

Her family doesn't know the half of it.

A short time later, Rick and Anita said their goodbyes and separates from the group after giving Brad and Kristi some special attention. They pick up a rental car and found a nearby hotel to stay in. They will drop by in the morning before they venture out sightseeing. They are very glad they came along. Seeing Brad propose to Kristi was worth the price of a free ride.

Later that night, Brad and Kristi retire to her childhood bedroom. Brad is looking forward to engagement sex. So is Kristi. As it begins, he discovers he is not in control. She literally rips the clothes off him, removes her own in record time and pushes him on the bed.

She got between his legs and begins sucking his cock until it's stiff as her other hand caresses his balls. Then she made a new move and pushes his knees up and spread them. Brad held them for her, not really knowing what she has in mind. She began licking his balls and moves higher on his shaft as her hand continues stroking his cock. She went back to his balls with her tongue. She still loves the feel of his cock in her hand, but it is not the feel she is after.

She continues down further and begins an assault on his asshole. She circles her tongue around it several times, then across it several times. Brad told her it feels different, but fantastic and to do it again. She did, after she put a pillow under his ass before returning to her target. She continues to target his asshole while stroking his cock with one hand and caressing his balls with the other.

She relents his asshole and moves her mouth to his cock and sucks it until it is hard as a rock. Then she puts her finger in her pussy, gets it real juicy and put it to Brad's rosebud with slight pressure. She sucks his cock inside her wet mouth. As she continues to suck, his cock is getting stiff as steel as Brad moans. Knowing he is going to explode shortly, she slowly pushes her finger into his asshole.

Brad feels the new sensation and grunts as he blows his first load into her mouth. She took it all down her throat and continues sucking his cock until he gave her all his stored cum. She remains between his legs, sucking his cock, until he is nice and clean, and withdraws from his asshole. She crawls up to him and puts her head on his chest as she continues to stroke his cock.

"Fucking awesome job, Angel."

Kristi's pussy is aching for attention. He rolls her to her back and assaults her pussy. He pulls her to the edge of the bed, raising her knees high, and jams his tongue as deep inside the horniest pussy he's ever known. She moans her response as he continues to lick every part of her pussy. He spends more time licking her, alternating between her pussy and asshole this time. The skin in between is very tender and sensitive and he took advantage of that. He sucks her clit very lightly as she groans her approval. Then he put his finger inside her pussy and soaks it as her juices are flowing.

Brad decides he's had enough teasing and rose to put his cock in her pussy. Not surprising, Brad is hard as steel again and ready for more action. Kristi guides him to her essence because she can no longer wait. He enters her as she moans deep and he starts fucking her slowly, but got faster and faster very quickly.

She kept telling him, "Faster.... Deeper.... Fuck me.... Pound me. You're cock feels so good inside me."

He puts her legs on his shoulder. They are reaching another orgasm as he blows his second load in her pussy. Brad continues pounding her until she progresses into orgasm, thrusting into her several more times.

They got very little sleep that night. She keeps after his cock with little time off for good behavior. They only sleep when they can't keep their eyelids open. For the better part of the night, Kristi and Brad are fucking or sucking themselves to sleep. As luck would have it, they keep waking up on their own and going back at it. They cannot get enough of each other.

********

The next morning, it is more sex to start, a shower, then breakfast, then more mingling, meeting more family members and friends as they drop by to visit with Kristi. Rick and Anita drop by and said hello and then went off sightseeing. Brad and Kristi are tired the whole day, a penalty they pay with smiles on their faces, but, she is still holding on to him and won't let go.

The rest of the stay is endless laughs, stories and getting to know additional members of the family as they drop by. At some point, they all took time out for dinner at a local restaurant. Kristi is in her element, still not letting him go, and still after his cock under the table. Happy to be home. Happy with her family. Happy with her engagement. Happy with her fiancee. Happy with her job. Happy with her life.

Arriving back at her home, Brad and Kristi make the rounds again, starting with Jeni. Kristi is still with him, not willing to let him go. Brad gave Jeni a hug and plants a peck on her forehead. Kristi follows suit. Then he moves on to Peggy and did the same. Then on to Stacy, repeating the same. Brad thanks her for the toast and reminds her of her second public speech because it was so special to him and Kristi. After he finishes with his team, he went to his future family and greets them in a similar fashion, Kristi still holding on to him.

Reaching Kristi's Mom and Dad, Brad promises them she will never again be kept away from them for so long. They schedule recurring visits every three or four months so she does not feel left out of her family anymore. If they want to see her, all they need to do is call, it will be inserted into the schedule, somewhere, and it will happen. It's that easy.

Family comes first, Brad thought to himself. He cursed his father for not allowing her vacations. He cannot see any justification for depriving her. Suddenly, it hit Brad that maybe his father knew Charles was stalking her so he took her on trips just to keep her off the Island. Is that possible he wonders? He made a note to talk to her about it when they return to the Island.

Kristi is unbelievably in love, surpassing her wildest dreams. Even so, she still does not believe it is real. Brad keeps reminding her, however. He once said he did not believe in soul mates, but he thinks he found his. Can't pass that up. It may be important one day. It may be important now.

As in life, all good things must come to an end, though.

The departure is tough on Kristi. The goodbye's are especially tough and she cries for the first hour of the flight back to the Island. Brad is beside her the whole time comforting her. She still is not willing to let loose of him.

Kristi is sad the whole flight. But, she is beginning to perk up because she knows what is in store for her that evening, maybe sooner.

Before they land, Brad got the team together and said, "It meant so much to us that all of you came with us on this trip. We got closer to each other, and as a team. This has been a very memorable trip for all of us in many ways."

"My biggest surprise was asking Kristi to marry me. I actually did not know when or where it was going to happen, but I knew it would. Kristi and I want to thank all of you for sharing that special moment with us. It will always be embedded deep in our hearts. I also want to thank Jeni for making this trip happen. She did all the planning by herself. Thank you Jeni. We really appreciate everything you did for us."

There are more hugs and hi-five's spread around and more congratulations handed out as well. Kristi considers this another bonding moment for the team and she went out of her way to make everyone as happy as she is.

They arrive back on the Island around 5 PM with the trip extended four days. John, the new Island Manager, is well into his job and getting settled in. Later on, John introduces his wife, Amy, another hot looking chick for the island. She is adjusting to paradise as well as other things she is not familiar with. It's a change for her.

Kristi is still clinging to her man. She continues to hug him wherever they go. She is also flying on cloud nine. Having never been in love before, it is overwhelming for her, being the first time falling in love, and with the perfect man that accidently drops into her lap. How often does that happen? The odds are slim but she is very happy she beat the odds.

They're having dinner with the team a little later. Not surprising, Brad and Kristi disappear after dinner, never to be seen again until the next morning. They even put a 'do not disturb' sign on the bedroom door. Don't really dare to explain why they would do such a thing.

The rest of the team has their usual team meeting, even though Brad and Kristi did not attend. The owner meeting has been cancelled. Peggy and Stacy understand why and they are okay with that.

To be continued.... Stay tuned to 'Satisfied With Love Ch. 09'.

12