Satisfied With Love Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Moms said their piece and are happy they did. Brad and Kristi stand there squeezing each other's hand, knowing what they told them is true.

Then Kristi's Mom said, "Okay, so when's the date?"

"I knew you were going to ask, Mom..." she said smiling. "We have not yet discussed that. We still have a lot to learn about each other before we will do that. We only met six weeks ago. Give me a break," she said with a smile glowing in her face.

"Okay... Damn," she said.

Kristi laughs and gives her Mom a tight hug.

"Where did you learn to hug like that?"

"Oh, I've had lots of practice lately. Brad won't marry me unless I give him multiple hugs on a daily basis, so I need lots of practice," she replies.

"Good for you sweetheart. He will, no doubt, give you all the practice you want, or need."

"You are so right about that," Brad replies.

Both Moms group hug Brad and Kristi. Satisfied they said what they want to say, they walk away to join the crowd, happy.

All evening is spent mingling with all the guests and Kristi refuses to let go of Brad, hugging him often, even giving him random kisses, still clearing her eyes. More conversations ensue and a short time after midnight, everyone retires to their rooms for the night.

********

Brad and Kristi feel the need for more engagement sex. She is very horny and wants his cock before he is able to get his clothes off. It went straight to her pussy and he gave her a slow fuck that sent her over the edge as they climaxed together unusually quick. They spent a long time pleasing each other but Kristi isn't satisfied. She told him she wants more.

He flips her over, gets her up on her hands and knees and assaults her asshole. He licks her, then lubricates her and put his cock at the entrance of her pussy and pushes in. He fucks her pussy for some time to get his cock hard and well lubricated, then begins applying pressure to her rosebud.

He slips in and she groans her approval. He fucks her in the ass until they both cum again. The more times he fucks her, the weaker he gets. Then, it's time for them to get some rest, but, a few hours later, she woke up and again, they fuck themselves silly. Kristi has a night to remember and it is indeed memorable for her. Brad also has a night to remember and he is happy as a clam, enjoying Kristi too many times, but he is pooped out now. Not literally, of course.

Kristi lay with her back to him, thinking she never in her life could have found another Brad, even if she went looking for one. He came to her out of nowhere, blindly, and she silently thanks Danny Packard for her good fortune. She is a happy Kristi and happier to be right where she is. Also happy to have Brad and happy to be working for the greatest company ever.

With a small hint of light in her eyes, Kristi said, "I should have thanked your Father."

"For what my Angel?"

"You."

Brad did not know what to say. He remains silent for the moment, her words tugging at his heartstrings. His eyes got wet in a hurry.

When Brad does not respond, she turns her head to look at him and can see the tears in his eyes. She turns to face him and wraps him in her arms, holding him tight. He embraces her tight and drove his face into her shoulder. It is his turn to sob and he does. He collects himself a little while later.

"I love you Angel."

"I love you to Baby. I always will."

They slowly drifted off to sleep, still wrapped in each others' arms.

********

Sunday morning rolls around as the island comes to life. All of the island's amenities are in full use as the guests enjoy themselves. Everyone is having a great time as Brad and Kristi mingled as much as they can. The meals are delicious and the jokes abundant. Jeni, Stacy and Peggy continue to talk with Kristi's brothers, which makes Brad wonder. He does not expect them to give that much attention to Kristi's brothers, but they have. Family time is well spent, but it just is not enough time for everyone to enjoy everyone.

All too soon, the guests began the sad departure about noon. For the assistants, one full day with their family does not seem to be enough, but they made the best of it, considering they did not expect their families to be there at all. Brad and Kristi escorts everyone to the airport and bids them all good bye, until the next time.

Jeni is happy her bosses gave her family a send off. After her and Stacy's families board the aircraft, she went to Brad and gives him a big hug with tears in her eyes. Then moves to Kristi and gives her a hug. She waves at the aircraft as it taxies away as tears continue running down her cheeks, still hugging Kristi.

Brad and Kristi does the same thing to the next boat load until they all have depart the island. Jeni stays with them and keeps them busy with hugs. When they return to the island, he notices it feels empty. Kristi notices it too. Brad calls the team together for a brief meeting and everyone congratulates everyone on a job well done. Each assistant thanks Brad and Kristi for inviting their family to the party. They feel special and thankful they did that for them.

Brad announces, "This was a great weekend everyone. It was special to meet all your families and spend some time with them, but,... we were not able to spend enough time with any one of them. Because of that, Jeni has volunteered to plan another trip to the island for each family for a week long stay, one at a time."

Jeni is surprised to hear that. She is not aware she volunteered to do it, but still happy to do it anyway. She is happy that her family will stay on the island for a whole week. Same for the other families.

"So, sometime in the weeks to come, Jeni will make it happen. We still have work we need to do, but we will give families as much time together as we possibly can while they are here. That's all folks. See ya in the morning."

More hugs and hi-fives are given out amongst the team. Brad gave the team the rest of the day off to do what they want to do and told them that we will get caught up tomorrow. Brad wants to relieve some of the stress of family departure. Most of them walk a bit for exercise, some swam in the pool, some went to the gym to work out and Brad and Kristi got their own version of exercise, as predictable as it is. All in all, everybody relaxes, each in their own way.

********

Kristi answers another business call as it rings. It's Larry from Packard Records and he tells them Chuckie's trial ended on Friday and the verdict was released this morning. Larry said he expressed remorse, apologized for his actions to the judge and he is ready to receive his punishment. He got a $2,500 fine, 200 hours of community service and he has to take an anger management course.

Brad and Kristi are surprised his trial came so fast, but Larry iterated it's over now. It ended with no law suits brought against the Packard Empire or Packard Records. Brad, Larry and the Packard team are all happy about the good news.

Later that evening, Brad and Kristi retire for the night. They even hung their gift on the door handle and enjoy each other for a long time before falling asleep. Brad's cock is still hard, but he does not have the energy to use it. That is a new record for him. Kristi is now ready to sleep and they drift off together.

********

The end of one day seems to cause the beginning of another, but today will be very different day in the lives of the Packard team.

As Monday morning dawns on the island, Brad is dragging as he returns from his early morning workout. It does not go well, so Chris cut his workout short due to his lack of energy. He barely makes it back to his suite, dripping with sweat and unusually weak. Chris calls Kristi to let her know he released him early and expressed concern about his weakness. When Brad returns to his room, she already has the bath ready for him.

"Into the shower you stinky monster," she said with a smile, disposing of his sweaty clothes as he removes them.

She is planning to give him some special attention due to the early release. He laughs and went into the shower as ordered, but he is tired as hell. Kristi strips off what few clothes she is wearing, gets in the bath and waits for him.

Coming out of the shower, Brad said, "Waiting for me in the bath now? Miss me?"

"Yes, now get your ass in here. I want you, pleeease," she said in her best girly voice, smiling at him.

Kristi still loves her time in the bath with Brad. It always feels so intimate. He gets in, a little wobbly, and she begins to soothe his aching body as he rests his weight on her.

"I love you Angel."

"I would not have it any other way Baby."

Brad leans his head back to rest it on her shoulder, but it drops the last inch or so. His body went completely limp and his jaw fell open.

"Brad," she said without hesitation.

When he didn't answer. She turns his head to look at him and went into immediate shock. She reaches for her phone and calls Doctor Philips, then calls Chris to help out, drains the bath, gets out and puts some clothes on. She shakes him with no response.

Doctor Philips arrives in a minute with Chris right behind her. She did her diagnosis thing on him, then she gets her paddles out and zaps him once. He jumps, then comes to, with his eyes open wide.

"What the fuck is going on?" he asks as he relaxes and feels weak as the rush of the shock disappears.

"Brad, your heart stopped for some reason. Have you a history of heart problems?"

"None. Feel weak," he said as he closes his eyes and rests his head back.

"Okay, we're going to help you out of the bath very slowly so don't get energetic on me," the Doctor said as Kristi gets a pair of shorts for him.

"Doc, no strength, no energy, barely move arms," he said, barely able to speak.

Chris puts his arms under Brad's armpits and pulls him out of the bath with help from both girls. Doctor Philips went to the far side of the bath while Kristi and Chris lift him out of the bath and sits him on the edge, holding him so he does not fall over. They dry him off, put a pair of shorts on him, then Chris carries him to his bed and lays him on it. Brad can't stand on his own, nor can he walk.

Doctor Philips told Kristi we need to get him to the hospital and evaluate his physical condition. Chris runs to the med center and pulls a stretcher up to his suite as Kristi helps Terry with Brad.

Kristi is in tears as Jeni walks in, wondering what all the commotion is about. Brad is not in any frame of mind to speak. He is still very weak as he lays on the bed with his eyes closed.

After speaking with Terry, Jeni took over and calls for a ride to the main island by boat, then another ride by ambulance to the hospital and arranged for an SUV to meet them at the pier. She also calls the hospital and lets them know they are coming with the emergency. She went to Peggy and Stacy's suites and quickly informs them what is going on and calls John to get help with the stretcher going down the stairs. Then she cancels all Brad's appointments and meetings for the day. They all pile on the boat and race off.

It only took twenty minutes to get to the big island because the Captain forgot to reduce the throttle, leaving it in the 'full steam ahead' position. Jeni is trying to console Kristi and comfort her. Peggy and Stacy are crying and Anita and Rick is consoling them. Terry is continuously monitoring Brad as they race to the big island.

At the hospital, two doctors and Terry spent six hours with him trying to figure out what caused his heart to stop when Terry notices a dark spot just above his right elbow. As it turns out, a tick has burrowed its way inside his body undetected by everybody, including Kristi. The doctors removed the insect with surgical precision and sent it to the lab for evaluation.

At the conclusion of the hospital visit, the doctors all agree there is no immediate major medical problem with him and he gets released to return to the island. He has an abnormal reaction to the tick and the doctors are not worried about any problems with the concussion he recently had.

As it turns out, the tick he got is from the west coast area of the US so there is no threat to the island. Terry told them she will work on the lyme disease problem herself.

It's about six that night when they return to the island. Brad is still strapped to a stretcher, to weak to walk. He is awake and everyone begins to relax somewhat. His sisters are grateful to Doctor Philips and Chris for acting as rapidly as possible.

Doctor Philips said he is okay for fruit, but he doesn't eat much of anything. Kristi asks him if he wants a burger and he said no, then got him a water. He is still tired and weak.

Stacy and Peggy turn to Kristi and gave her an emotional thank you. Something she will never forget.

"I thought we were going to loose him," Kristi said crying. "I couldn't do anything for him."

Stacy put her hands on Kristi's shoulder and told her, "Kristi, what you did do, saved his life, so don't you dare say you couldn't do anything for him."

Then she hugs her tight and Peggy joins them.

Stacy thanks her again, adding more pressure to her tight hug, which she really needs. Then Jeni came to her and gave her a hug. Anita does the same.

Doctor Philips walks over to Kristi and said, "I'm not expecting anything bad to happen, but for the next 24 hours, just to be on the safe side, we should not leave him alone."

Kristi said, "You can sleep in the vacant en-suite bedroom tonight, Terry. I will stay with him."

"I gave him something to keep him physically drained until morning so you should not have any trouble with him. Don't arouse him and I will evaluate him again in the morning," Terry told Kristi.

About two hours later, Rick and Chris assist Brad to his bed, with Kristi close by. He is out to the world seconds later. They thought he crashed for the rest of the night, but Brad turns out not to be all that predictable.

Stacy and Peggy both said they will stay with him for the next 24 hours so Kristi has plenty of help and support, not that she needs it, but she is grateful it is available. Rick and Anita also volunteer to help in any way she needs and left after offering their assistance.

"Kristi, we're here for you, too. We understand what you are going through. We feel it too," Peggy said.

Kristi, Peggy and Stacy all join in a group hug. Jeni and Anita also join them.

"Thank you all. I can't explain to you what your support means to me," Kristi said fearfully.

Jeni returns to her en-suite, but does not sleep much.

Stacy and Peggy take seats near the bed as Kristi gets on the bed next to Brad and spoons into him. He is sleeping on his side. She drapes her arm over his body so she will wake up if he moves, she hopes. It takes a while for Kristi to fall asleep, though, not expecting to. She does much sooner than she thought she would, under the circumstances. She can feel his breathing so she is watching out for him.

Peggy wakes up some time after Kristi falls asleep and checks on Brad. He is still among the living so she went back to her chair and back to sleep after that.

Just after midnight, Brad wakes, asking for Kristi. She is still spooned into his back and wakes up instantly. She slides her hand into his and told him to hold it tight. He does, but it's not very tight. She told him she is with him, loving him.

Brad struggles to turn to face her so she helps him. He gave her a weak hug, thanking her for being there for him. They talk for about twenty minutes and said they love each other. He is weak and not really able to do much. He can barely lift his arm to Kristi.

Just holding a living Brad is enough for Kristi, for now. She holds him tight until he drifts back to sleep, drapes her arm over him again and has difficulty getting back to sleep herself, still with tears in her eyes.

Stacy wakes after Kristi falls back asleep and checks on Brad, noticing Kristi sleeping too. Once satisfied he is still okay, she returns to her chair and fell back asleep herself.

Jeni appears around 3:30, unable to sleep. She walks into the suite and can see Stacy and Peggy sleeping in chairs near the bed. Kristi is on the bed facing Brad with one arm draped over him. She walks over to check on Brad and he is okay. Jeni picks up her phone and clears Brad's schedule for the day, sending a note that he will begin his normal schedule in a couple days. Until then, Brad is recovering and will keep a low profile.

Kristi wakes suddenly, about an hour later. She checks him over and seems content. She kisses him and runs her fingers through his hair. She is glad he is still with her, but concerned he may be different because of this incident.

Then she looks around the room and can see Peggy and Stacy asleep, and Jeni sitting, still awake and watching out for them. Kristi works herself free from Brad and slips off the bed. She heads toward Jeni, who stands and walks toward her, and they embrace each other very tight, saying she thought she was going to loose him, and cry for the longest time. That wakes Peggy and Stacy, and they join in, crying.

They begin talking with each other and bonding as they wait for Brad to wake up, checking him frequently. It's early Tuesday morning and Brad wakes about four hours later. He struggles to sit up and finally gives up trying. Frustrated, he rolls to his side and looks around, wondering why everybody is standing in his room at such an early hour looking at him. It isn't early in the morning, however.

Surprising everyone, Doctor Philips enters and walks over to Brad, "How are you feeling this morning Brad?" she asks.

"Tired, weak, no energy, barely able to move myself, can't sit up, but other than that, I'm perfectly fine," he said as he rolls back to his pillow. "I'm hungry enough to eat a horse. Feel like I haven't eaten in a week. What are you doing here? Why can't I sit up?"

Terry smiles and said, "Let me start at the beginning. While you were in the bath with Kristi yesterday morning, your heart stopped. Kristi called me and Chris and we raced you to the hospital where we eventually discovered a tick has burrowed into your body above your right elbow. It was removed and you were released from the hospital. We brought you back to the island and put you to bed for the rest of yesterday and last night, with the help of a sedative, and here you are. Now I need to check you over to see if you're still alive. Okay?"

"Wow. Of course Doc. Do what you gotta do. I have no memory of this."

Kristi, concerned about is memory, wanders over to him and said, "Remember me?"

"No. Who are you?"

Panic came over her after he spoke.

Then Brad smiles and said, "Oh my god Angel, it is impossible for me to forget you. I am so in love with you."

She recovers as she crawls on the bed and hugs him like she never has before. Then she cries into his neck... Then Brad begins to cry.

"Why are you crying Baby?"

"I can't lift my arms to hug you and I want to so bad."

"I forgive you and you will be able to do that soon enough... But, I'm going to beat on you later for doing me. Right now, I will let Terry finish what she has to do, then I will come back, okay?"

"You're not leaving are you?"

"No, silly, I'm just getting out of Terry's way so she can tell me if you're still alive or not."

"Okay. Feel dizzy though. Weak."

Doctor Philips spoke up saying, "You will for another two or three hours, Brad. It will start wearing off after that. The good news is, you have not lost your sense of humor... Kristi, can you help me get him to a sitting position please?" she asks as Kristi assists, then stays on the bed to help him stay in a sitting position.

Terry performs several tests, then steps away from him. Kristi, still behind him, put her chin on his shoulder with her arms reclaiming his torso from behind.