Satisfied With Love Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brad, after precise testing, intense evaluation and careful deliberation, my diagnosis is you are still alive," she said with a big smile on her face.

The team laughs and cheers. Kristi is squeezing him and biting his earlobe. Stacy and Peggy came to the bedside and hugs him as Terry backs further away. Jeni joins in too. A cheerful reunion.

Terry tells them she will be back in three hours to check him again, to make sure he is getting stronger. She clears him for a fruit breakfast so Jeni gets on her phone, calls it to the kitchen and told them to bring it to Brad's bedroom. Terry also warns the team it may take as many as 48 hours for him to get all the toxins out of his body before he returns to his full normal self.

Kristi adds two and two and determines he will not be full form until Thursday morning, the day the first training class begins. The guests are scheduled to arrive the night before.

Rick and Anita came in a few minutes later and got caught up. Anita gives Brad a hug and Rick shook his hand, then gave him a hug.

"Welcome home Brad," Anita said.

Brad is not able to walk because he is still weak so he stays on the bed. Hours later, after Terry checks him over again, Rick, Chris, Kristi and Jeni help him off his bed and escorts him out to his favorite chair on the balcony. He still feels weak and dizzy still, but is slowly getting back to normal. He is able to move his legs but is not able to walk or support his own weight... yet.

Kristi is with him every second. She is literally pampering him to death.

It is a lazy day for the team as Brad recovers. The only thing they accomplish is eating. The whole team stayed with Brad all day. John and Amy came to visit, to check on the patient. They have many discussions and jokes to boot. They stay about an hour before excusing themselves.

The team is becoming a close knit machine. There is laughter, sadness, jokes, tears and happiness.

"Stacy, would you get me a smoke please?" Brad asks.

"No, I'm not getting..."

Brad's face lights up with a smile and she knows she has been duped.

She gave him a kiss and told him she owes him one.

Later in the afternoon, Brad is feeling stronger and wants to take a shower. He feels kind of gritty, so Kristi accompanies him to his bath. He walks to the shower, with limited support from Kristi, and takes a shower. Kristi does all the work cleaning him. Brad stands there and turns when ordered.

He thanks her for the special treatment and takes her into his wet arms and kisses her passionately as his cock unexpectedly rises to the occasion. He caresses her body but Kristi stops him from going any further without doctor approval. She does, however, grab his cock to make sure it is strong and remains intact. Satisfied, she strokes him a few times, then ushers him out of the shower, eventually to join the group again.

As darkness falls upon the island, the team went to their own suites, satisfied he is out of danger. Kristi asks Jeni to prepare for anything, just in case. Kristi and Brad went to bed early and just hold each other until they drift off to sleep, fully clothed. Brad feels good with Kristi in his arms and is not complaining. Kristi is happy he is still with her. She will cherish every moment with him for several weeks to come.

Wednesday morning, Brad wakes before Kristi. She looks so beautiful laying beside him with her hair all messed up and covering most of her face. He is feeling stronger now, but doesn't have the heart to wake her so he gets up, puts on a pair of shorts, goes out on the balcony and sits in his favorite chair.

Brad stares off into the distance. He has no memory of what happened to him in the bath. That time is lost. He wonders if he will be his normal self again or will his memory be adversely affected by what happened to him.

Terry paid him an unexpected visit and talks to him about his physical condition. She told him his memory loss is nothing to be concerned about. Then she said he can resume a limited work schedule but no workouts for three days, then he can get back into a normal exercise routine. He asks about having sex and she is fine with that as long as it is low intensity for the next two days.

Terry also told him she will leave Chris with limitations and instructions on his workout as he gets stronger. Brad asks her about lyme disease and she tells him the hospital tested the tick for lyme disease and it came back negative, but she wants to monitor him for six months before making a final diagnosis of his condition. Brad is okay with that and thanks her. Terry returns to her clinic, satisfied that he will return to his normal self in due time.

When Kristi wakes, Brad is not in bed with her. It scares her and she immediately dressed, minimal requirement - cutoffs and tank top, and went looking for him. She finds him on the balcony, alone. She went to him and sits on his lap, carefully.

"Hi Baby. I woke up and you were gone. It scared me," she said with a whiney voice.

He immediately puts his arms around her waist and pulls her to him, holding her tight and burying his face in her boob. She feels good in his arms. Kristi put her arms around his neck and holds him.

"Sorry Angel. You looked so beautiful, laying there on the bed, I didn't have the heart to wake you... It's so quiet and peaceful out here."

"How are you feeling Baby?"

"I'm feeling good... I love you Angel."

"I love you too Baby... Ready to get back to work?"

Brad puts his head on her shoulder as he squeezes her tight.

"Whatever you want Angel. But first, I want to hold you and love you for a couple years."

"Oooo. You say the sweetest things Bradley Weber. I can't help but love you with every part of me Baby."

As Brad holds her, he can't help but notice her lack of bra and he starts to feel her up. He squeezes her tits and tweaks her nipples using one hand. Then he moves down to her stomach and slips his hand under her tank top to feel her tits as she unbuttons her shorts for him, in anticipation. He gets passionate just by caressing his beauty. He is that hot for her all the time.

She moans her pleasure and kisses him with passion. Then he moves his hand down her stomach to her mound, slipping two fingers into her pussy as she spreads her legs for him. She is already wet. He gets his fingers nice and wet and moves to her clit as she strains to contain her moans. Then he moves back to her pussy for more lubrication, then moves to her asshole. He rubs her as only he knows how.

"Come to think of it, when was the last time you had a good dose of cock?" he asks her. "I see you're wet so you must be horny as hell."

"Two whole days and you're right, horny and wet. Are you ready to give me a good, hard fucking?" Kristi asks.

"Terry said I should slack off a bit while I recover."

"She was here, already?"

"Yup. She gave me an update on my condition. She told me I will be fine in time but I should not be doing anything strenuous for a couple more days. The lyme disease threat is not going to happen because the tick did not show any signs of the disease after being tested in the lab. She also said I can have sex as long as it does not get very strenuous."

"Okay Baby, come with me please. I want to abuse your cock for a while."

"Lead the way Angel!"

She buttons the top button of her cutoffs, climbs off him and helps him to his feet, not that he needs the help. She takes his hand and escorts him to the shower, where they strip off their clothes, take turns cleaning each other, then dry off throughly.

Then, naked as a jaybird, she escorts him to the bed where she lays him on his back. She is horny as hell and does all she can to be easy with him. She proceeds to suck his cock, very romantically, per doctor's orders. Kristi moans softly as he caresses her body, relaxing her and he has many tender moments with her body against his. She moans for him and she is surprised at what his fingers are doing to her pussy. He moans for her as she sucks his cock.

After Brad shoots his load into her mouth, Brad decides to get frisky with her and squeals as Brad tickles her. He does not know she is ticklish, a total surprise for him. They are having some fun together for the first time in two days. They took another shower and get dressed.

Kristi adds more down time in his schedule. She cannot stop pampering him, went everywhere he does and will not let him out of her sight, or out of her reach, not even out of her grip. She holds his hand every place he wants to go.

During one of the morning down times, Kristi kneels between his legs on the balcony, wraps her arms around his neck, looks him in the eyes and speaks in a whiney voice.

"I almost lost you yesterday. Twice now, something life threatening has happened to you. I was so scared. I felt so alone while you were out of it. I really hated that feeling. Please, never, ever do that to me again, pleeease?"

All Brad can do is to console her, hug her, kiss her and love her until she feels better.

"I love you Angel. Thank you for saving my life. I'm not sure I can ever repay you for doing that. I love you so much."

"You already paid me back. You're still here with me. I love you Baby."

Later in the morning, as Brad is laying on the bed resting, he feels his cock getting hard and Kristi notices. She begins stroking his cock slowly but refrains from giving him too much exercise. She does not push him, even though she is horny as hell, but she does examine his tool and is very satisfied. Then she settled in beside him, half on, half off, happy she is still with her man. They hold on to each other for dear life, as her juices drip from her pussy. Then they fall asleep.

At noon, Brad and Kristi join the staff for lunch. There are jokes and laughs as everyone tries to avoid talking about what is on their minds. Brad, sensing their concerns, spoke up and said he is getting better and not to worry about him. They all feel relief and thank him for the information.

"Tonight, the Packard Records team will arrive for the training. I think we should postpone it. What do you think? Is this something you still want to do? Do you think you are strong enough to do this?" Kristi asks.

"I think I can handle it Angel. I also don't think we should say anything about this incident to them. It may change the training too much. Besides, it's kind of late to change it now isn't it?"

"You're probably right... Okay Baby, what do you want to do until they arrive? I know what I want to do."

"Just hold you and love you Angel. I will be happy with that alone. Maybe later we can take walk around the island. I feel like I need some physical activity."

Kristi raises her eyebrow and smiles at him.

"Not that strenuous stuff you're thinking about right now though. I just want to move around a bit today... And hold you in my arms the rest of the day, and long into the night will be fine with me."

She smiles and says, "I'm all yours Baby... Out of curiosity, your Mom said you are a different person now. Do you know what changed you?"

"I do Kristi. It was three things. First, was the plan I created to make us a family. It changed me along with everyone else for the better. We can talk about that after the training class if you want to. In fact, I think we should do that as a team."

"Second, you may have something to do with that as well. The training you gave me the first week I was here gave me many things I needed to consider as I make decisions for this company. I often wonder, if you were not by my side, whether or not things would be different for me, but we will never know. I believe we are on the right path as I look into the future."

"Third, it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact I have fallen in love with the most beautiful woman on earth," he said smiling.

"You say the sweetest things Bradley Weber. Have I told you I love you lately?"

"I don't know Angel. I have no memory for a whole day. Period, end of sentence, but now is a good time to prove it to me."

She does, but she is very cautious about what she does. Kristi is still in pampering mode and she still wants him to fully recover before she fucks his brains out. She is holding back, looking out for him... and her.

To be continued... Stay tuned to 'Satisfied With Love Ch. 12'.