Satisfied With Love Ch. 16

Story Info
Exploration continues. A return to Packard Records.
12k words
4.73
2.7k
3
0

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers

Author's Notes: Keep the comments coming. I read each one. I do hope you enjoy the novel.

MDSW

********

The second big event finally arrives and Jeni appears only a couple minutes before Brad. Kristi shares the fact she changed her panties three times throughout the day. Jeni revealed she changed hers four times. They laugh and agree that the first time together was fun, to say the least. It was a good experience for all is the happy conclusion, but did not have time to get into specifics before Brad joins them, an unexpected surprise at best.

Jeni and Kristi are on the bed talking as Brad comes in from the meeting with his sisters. Once again, he takes a seat between them. Wasting no time, Jeni stands up and begins removing her clothes, not saying a word. Kristi moves closer to Brad and laces her fingers in his. Both sit and watch as Jeni exposes her charms to them, one piece after another. She didn't do a strip tease, she just took her clothes off, piece by piece. It is sexy in its own right.

Once naked, again she displays herself and squeezes her tits and pinches her nipples. Then she turns around, bends over and spreads her cheeks so they can see her charms, just as she did the night before. She thought it's worth repeating because Brad got hard a short time later. Brad shows his interest as his cock twitches. Kristi notices this time and moves her hand to his cock. Once again, it works and Jeni is pleased she has that affect on him.

This time, Brad reaches for and buries his finger in Jeni's pussy because he can see she is already dripping. Jeni didn't expect it and jumps, but allows the invasion into her most private part. Kristi reaches for her ass and softly caresses it. Then they retract their arms as she stands up.

She turns around and reaches for Kristi to join her. After Kristi takes her hand, Jeni pulls her to her feet and she has to let go of Brad's cock. Then Jeni begins to take Kristi's clothes off her. She unbuttons her blouse while she kisses Kristi lightly on the her lips. Kristi is surprised at her forwardness this time. Jeni is taking the lead because she wants to fuck so bad, again. She kisses her, a longer kiss this time. Brad enjoys watching them together as his cock tents his shorts.

Jeni finishes unbuttoning her blouse and removes the garment, letting it fall to the floor behind her. Kristi is not wearing a bra so her tits come into full view. As Jeni and Brad ponder the view, Jeni licks her nipples and caresses her tits as Kristi closes her eyes. Then Jeni unbuttons her shorts and slides them down her body to the floor. Her panties are wet again, claiming she just changed them a short time ago. Jeni slips her fingers in the waistband and slides them down her slender body to the floor. Kristi kicks them away and stands before them, naked. Jeni sits on the bed next to Brad and Kristi repeats Jeni's show for them as Jeni places her hand on his protected cock.

Kristi squeezes her tits together and pinches her nipples. Then she spreads her pussy lips apart and rubs her pussy. She turns away from them, spread her legs, bends over and spreads her cheeks as far apart as she can get them, exposing her charms. Jeni can see she is wet so she sticks her finger into her pussy before Brad does. He adds one of his fingers to her pussy along with Jeni's. Then Brad takes his out and presses it into her asshole slowly. Kristi moans as they assault her private parts. Then they remove their fingers as Kristi stands up and turns to face them, rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples.

Jeni lets go of Brad's cock, gets off the bed and stands next to Kristi. They hold out their hands to Brad. He takes them and they pull him to his feet. Kristi removes his shirt as Jeni removes his shorts, exposing his now hard cock.

Brad steps out of his shorts and flips them out of the way as Jeni grabs his hardening cock and squeezes it as hard as she can. She also reaches around behind him with her other hand and rubs his ass and squeezes his cheeks. Kristi moves in close to Brad does the same from the other side as they share his cock.

As they stand near him, he reaches behind and feels each ass. They are nice to touch, very soft and smooth. Then he squeezes them and moves a finger inside each crack. The girls enjoy the attention and smile.

Now that they are all naked, Jeni says she wants to talk so they return to the bed. Brad slips back and crosses his legs in front of him and the girls follow suit, facing each other in a triangular configuration. Brad's cock is in full view of both girls and Brad notices they are looking. Jeni stares at his cock this time as if she has never seen it before. She snaps out of it when Kristi pokes her, ever so embarrassed. They all smile. Jeni really wants Brad's cock again.

Jeni spoke first saying, "I would like to do several things with the two of you this time. I started last night saying I was not into girls, but when I kissed Kristi, I had a rush run through my body and it caused me to kiss her again. Among other things, I want to eat her out if she will have me because I'm really turned on. Brad, if you get behind me and eat me at the same time, then fuck my pussy, I think I will be in ecstacy for a while."

Kristi said, "I've been wanting you to eat me ever since you kissed me last night, Jeni. It really turned me on so yes, you may eat my pussy all you want. I also want to eat your pussy so be prepared. I would like Brad to fuck me sometime tonight, maybe in both lower holes, so be warned. I can't tell you how horny I am right now. This is a real turn on."

"Brad, do you have anything in particular you want to do to either or both of us?" Jeni asks.

"Of course I do but I will work it in as we progress."

"I would really like to hear what is in store for me. It turns me on," Jeni said.

"Me too Brad. It will make me horny as hell," Kristi said.

"In that case, I do want to put my cock inside both of you, even in your ass if that's okay with you Jeni. Kristi really likes it when I fuck her in the ass so I can only assume, for now, that you will like it as well. I also want to eat both of you, caress each of your bodies, finger each asshole and fuck you both from behind but we can play most of that by ear. I would also like to lick and suck these beautiful tits as well. There will be future times we fuck together so we have plenty of time for exploration. Before we start, I need to take a pill if I expect to make both of you happy tonight."

"Fucking me in my ass is fine with me as long as you fill my pussy with that nice cock of yours first. I am so horny I've been waiting for it all day long... Okay, Kristi, if you will lay on your back, I will get on all fours between your legs and start on your pussy as Brad starts on mine. Put a pillow under your ass to raise it off the bed a bit please," Jeni said.

Kristi moves into position and puts a pillow under her ass as instructed, spreading her legs apart and waits. Jeni crawls up her body and gives her another kiss as she lays on top of Kristi. The kiss is long and he can see Kristi twitching. Brad watches as Jeni crawls up Kristi's body as he stares at her ass from behind.

Then Brad goes to his bath, gets the pill and swallows it with some tap water and walks back to the bed, enjoying the view as Jeni starts eating Kristi's pussy.

When Brad returns, he moves up behind Jeni and snuggles his cock against her pussy briefly. He caresses her ass and moves up the smoothness of her back. Reaching around her, he massages her tits and pinches her nipples causing her to twitch.

The girls are kissing each other when Brad lifts Jeni so she is straight up with his cock wedged between her legs, rubbing her pussy. He pulls her up with her arms raising up behind his head, stretching her for Kristi to see. He cups her tits and pinches her nipples as her juices drip on Kristi's mound. Kristi notices his cock between her legs as Jeni starts rocking her hips.

It rubs her clit as she rocks and she is in heaven. Brad throws Kristi a kiss and moves off her so Jeni can slide down Kristi's body. She begins moving down and kisses her tits, licking and sucking her nipples as Kristi moans. Going further down her body, across her flat stomach, she finally reaches her mound and the entrance to her essence. Kristi spreads her legs further apart and lets her best friend get as close to her as she wants.

Once in position, Jeni raises her ass high so Brad can start working on her pussy and asshole because she wants him to fuck her in both holes tonight, the sooner the better. She is dripping with fluids so she is ready for a good fucking, but he wants to eat her first. He also keeps his hands busy caressing her body as he eats her pussy.

Jeni goes to work on Kristi's pussy by licking her all the way around her labia before diving inside her. She licks her lips, then her clit, then her asshole as she continues pleasuring her. Kristi is moaning when she has her first orgasm of the evening, with Jeni sucking on her clit. Then she sinks two fingers inside her pussy, ever so slightly rubbing her G spot as she sucks her clit. Kristi climaxes again because she is so turned on by the whole scene.

Jeni backs off her clit for a while and goes for her asshole, circling it with her tongue. Jeni pushes Kristi's knees to her shoulders and Kristi holds them there. She jams two fingers into pussy, gets them nice and wet and traces her finger to her asshole.

While still licking Kristi's pussy, she begins applying pressure and her finger slips past the ring. Slowly, she pushes it into her as far as she can get it, then slowly pulls it back out. Kristi is moaning pretty loud now and she is ready for a good fucking.

Brad is busy eating Jeni's pussy and licking all her juices into his mouth. He finger fucks her, then moves his fingers to her asshole and applies pressure until it slides in. She is moaning along with Kristi so it sounds HOT in the room. Brad is getting harder and harder by the second so he decides it's time to give Jeni her first stretch of the evening.

He rises up, grabs Jeni by her waist and picks her up telling her to straighten her legs. He lets her down to the bed and pushes Jeni flat on her stomach. He mounts her below her ass and she arches her back so her ass rises up, exposing her asshole and pussy.

Brad wants her pussy first so he guides his cock to her slippery pussy from behind and it starts in with little effort. Jeni arches her ass up a bit more for easier access to her pussy. His cock fills her wet pussy easily and he has to slow and stop, allowing her to adjust to his size as she grunts and moans her pleasure. She lets him know how his cock feels inside her. He pushes more into her and stops, repeating again and again until he can go no more. He is all the way in and Jeni is in ecstacy.

"God, so good... Fuck me slow Brad, until I get use to your wonderful cock," Jeni told him.

He begins fucking her slow as per her request. She moans as his cock moves inside her, taking away from the attention she is giving Kristi. She grunts every time Brad pushes his cock into her pussy. She has her first orgasm after only a couple slow strokes. Kristi is watching the ecstacy on her face as Brad pushes his cock into her. It's euphoric.

"Okay Brad, fuck me hard and as fast as you want but don't get off just yet. You have a long night ahead of you," Jeni said. "Fuck me good as I eat Kristi's pussy."

Brad begins increasing his rate slowly, and then starts pounding her hard. It didn't take long before she has another cock induced intense orgasm. She recovers and Brad pulls slowly out of her pussy.

Jeni continues directing the show and tells Kristi they have to swap places.

"Now it is time for you to eat my pussy Kristi."

They swap positions and, as Kristi begins to eat Jeni's pussy, she raises her ass up so Brad can eat her pussy.

Brad, knowing Kristi likes to be fucked in the ass, begins licking both holes and finally focuses on her asshole. She is moaning into Jeni's pussy as he assaults her ass.

Kristi is liking the attention her ass is getting as Brad slides a finger into her pussy, then another. She is moaning pretty loud as her pleasure overwhelms her. She tells Brad to fuck her good with his fingers. Kristi is dripping so he decides to take advantage of that and shoves his cock into her soaking wet pussy. That causes another orgasm.

Brad applies the lubricant she got while he was off taking his pill. He coats the inside of her asshole and outside as well. He puts his cock back in her pussy and slowly bangs her. Kristi is unbelievably wet. There is little resistance to his movements, but she still squeezes his cock. He removes his cock from her pussy and positions it at her rosebud.

Brad applies the necessary pressure on her, until it relents, and slips inside her ass. Kristi moans loudly as his cock penetrates her sacred asshole. He slides his cock inside her very slowly, inch by inch, stopping as required, until he can go no further. Kristi moans into Jeni's pussy as he enters her.

Kristi is feeling full as he stops to let her get use to him. Jeni is in awe of the expression on Kristi's face as his cock reaches her depths. Kristi is having difficulty eating Jeni's pussy with his cock in her ass, but she does not give up trying. Jeni is moaning as she is being eaten out. She is as wet as Kristi is so there is lots to lick up as it runs out of her pussy.

Kristi shifts her focus to Jeni's asshole hoping she will let Brad fuck her in the ass later. That is something she really wants to see. Jeni is getting the licking of her life from someone who has never eaten pussy before, and is loving every second of it.

All Jeni can do is enjoy the pleasure she is getting from Kristi's amateur tongue and fingers. Kristi hits all the right places and finally sends Jeni into a deep orgasm.

After she recovers, Jeni slides herself away from Kristi, turns herself around and slides under her as Kristi raises up, until her head is directly below Kristi's pussy as Brad slowly strokes her asshole.

"Kristi, this looks awesome. You have got to watch me get my ass fucked from this angle. It is such a turn on... Eat my pussy please," Jeni says.

Brad is slowly fucking Kristi in the ass and it's a sight to see from Jeni's viewpoint. Jeni begins to finger fuck Kristi's pussy and caress her clit as Brad is sliding his cock in and out of her ass.

Kristi is eating her pussy again and Jeni is loving it. She licks all the way around her labia, then through her pussy lips and all the way down to her asshole. Jeni lets her know she likes it by telling her to do it again and spreading her legs as far apart as she can get them.

As Kristi gets use to Brad's size, she tells him to fuck her harder. She is licking Jeni's clit and every time he pushes into her, Kristi's tongue lashes out at Jeni's clit as Jeni concentrates on Kristi's clit. She is using her fingers as she goes from her pussy to her clit to keep it wet.

Jeni can't take it anymore and has another orgasm. Brad is not feeling what Jeni is feeling and he keeps the assault on Kristi's ass until she has a deep orgasm, then he pulls out of her ass, slowly, with regret, without an orgasm himself.

Brad announces he is getting a shower to clean his cock before having more sex. The girls want him to wait so they can shower together so he sits and watches the action. They just keep eating each other out and both have another orgasm to top it off. They are pretty tired. They decide to chat a bit and get some life back in them, then they drag Brad to the shower with them.

In the shower, the focus is on Brad's body as they both clean it good. They paid most attention to his cock because they want to abuse it some more, a lot more. When the girls finish, Brad begins washing each of them one at a time.

He spent lots of time on their ass because they look so good. He does not forget their pussy or asshole either. Their tits get some serious attention as well. He gets all their private parts cleaned up and ready for round two.

Brad is the only one who has not yet had an orgasm so he is looking forward to round two. He has eaten both pussies, fucked Jeni's pussy and fucked Kristi's ass, all without an orgasm. He wonders how much longer he can fuck without cumming.

They dry off and make their way back to the bed as the girls escort him by his cock. They sat on the bed as before and talk about what they have already done and what turns them on the most. Brad's cock is still stiff as steel and the girls have very wet pussies.

Jeni said, "Kristi, for someone who has never eaten a pussy, you sure did one hell of a job on me. You have to do that again. I'm wet again just thinking about it."

Kristi replies, "I'm still wet too, even though Brad gave me an excellent cleaning. I love eating your pussy. It's another first for me. I never really thought I'm into girls, but I guess I am. When Brad put his cock in my ass, I thought I was going to cum immediately, but it took a few strokes before it happened. Jeni, how many times have you been fucked in the ass?"

"Only twice, but each time it felt better and I want Brad to really abuse my pussy before he puts his cock in my ass. If he does that, I bet I will cum with only a few strokes of his cock. I can't wait," Jeni said.

"How many times have you eaten pussy?" Brad asks.

"Never counted them Brad, but it's a lot. All the way through college my roommates and I had pussy eating parties until we had to invite some cocks in to quench the rest of our thirst," Jeni said.

Brad, listening to the sex talk, says, "Speaking of 'can't wait', I want to lick you both until you are dripping. I also want to fuck each of you again until you get off and then fuck you both in the ass and I'm ready to get started. But before I do that, I would like you two to lay on your stomachs so I can run my hands all over your bodies."

That sounds good to them so they lay on their stomachs next to each other with their hands beside them and get comfortable. Brad straddles their leg and placed a knee near each crotch, resting on his haunches. He smoothly caresses each body, using a hand on each. The smoothness of their bodies makes Brad horny as hell. His cock is already stiff but it did not take long for him to want to use it.

He caresses their ass, then up one side of the back to and over the shoulders, and back down the other side to the very well shaped and soft ass. He repeats that several times as they enjoy the sensations and moan their pleasures. Then he runs his fingers through the crack of their ass. They squirm and moan their pleasure again as he reaches their pussies. He jams his fingers inside as they quiver, then moves to that little button that gives so much pleasure. He repeats this several times. They are close to screaming when they said they cannot take it anymore. They have to fuck.

He stands, straddling over them and, one at a time, picks them up and flipped them over and put them both on their back as they squeal with smiles on their faces. They really like that. He caresses Jeni's pussy and it is still wet so he moves her legs to his shoulders as Jeni aimed his cock to her pussy. Brad moves slowly, at first, so she can get use to his size again. Jeni moans loudly as his cock penetrates her pussy.

This time, he plans to fuck her until he cums inside her. Brad reaches for Kristi's pussy to finger her, but she is more interested in moving behind him to get close to his balls. Brad begins to stroke her slowly until Jeni becomes easier to fuck. As his balls slaps Jeni's ass, Kristi caresses her clit and makes contact with his balls while Jeni moans at the size of his cock. Brad is getting a beat now and Jeni is getting more vocal as Brad's cock pleasures her beyond anything she has experienced before.

MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers