Satisfied With Love Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristi is frisking Jeni and she has another orgasm as he pounds away at her pussy. Brad pushes her knees up to her shoulders and that opens her wide. She is really exposed and Brad straightens his body to bang her hard. Jeni is telling him to fuck her good, fuck her hard and fuck her fast, and he does. She is moaning very loud as he feels his balls deliver his first orgasm. That causes her to have another. Jeni needs to rest after that one. That was a hard fuck but she loved every minute of it.

Brad lays on his back next to Jeni as Kristi crawls between his legs and starts sucking his cock, just for good measure. She can taste Jeni's juices on his cock. If she was not already wet, that makes it happen. She moves her pussy to Brad's cock and slowly sits on it as it, slides in and stretches her out. She is wet and ready to be fucked after watching him fuck her best friend.

As Brad gets some strength back, he begins helping Kristi by lifting his ass to meet her pussy on her downward strokes. Kristi is really fucking his cock with some serious energy. She is moaning loud as his cock penetrates her deeply. Brad is moaning pretty loud himself and tells her to fuck him faster.

Jeni, as she recovers from her good fucking, positions herself so her legs are close to Brad's head and she can reach Kristi's ass as she is fucking him. She caresses Kristi's ass as she spreads her legs open so Brad can take advantage of her, so he begins caressing her pussy and asshole with his fingers.

Every once in a while, Jeni seeks out Kristi's asshole and applies some pressure, but does not enter her. As Kristi continues pounding on Brad's cock, it seriously turns Kristi on and driving her to orgasm which happens after a few more minutes. It is deep and very satisfying as Jeni stays and lets Brad finger her asshole.

After a short break, Jeni kneels next to Brad and said, "It is time to attack my asshole with your cock. I can't wait any longer to get your cock up my ass," Jeni demands.

He gets the lotion and Kristi volunteered to make the necessary application. Jeni get into her favorite ass fucking position, which is on all fours, as Kristi enjoys applying the lotion to her ass and inside her asshole. She pushes her fingers inside to make her horny for his cock. Once she put enough lube inside her, Kristi backs away and Jeni is ready for a good ass fucking.

Brad gets behind her as Kristi guides his cock to her pussy. Jeni takes a firm stance as Brad begins pushing his cock inside her. As he entered her pussy, Kristi massages his balls and rubs her asshole. He went in slowly and fucks her until his cock is as wet as her pussy.

"Okay Brad, push your cock into my ass slowly."

Kristi guides his cock to the target and Brad applies pressure. It finally relinquishes and he slips inside. Jeni moans and said he is big for such a small opening, but didn't stop him. She feels very full as her asshole stretches by his wet cock. He pushes in farther, yet slow, as Jeni gets a nice cock up her ass. He pushes slowly, further and further, stopping to let her get use to his cock. Then he is all the way in.

Brad is in as far as he can go as Jeni feel his full girth. Kristi moves to Jeni as she slips in beneath her to watch as Brad fucks her in the ass. Jeni tells him to start fucking her slow as she begins eating Kristi's pussy. Brad begins to slide his cock in and out as she gets use to his cock. Kristi is really turned on by the sight before her eyes. She sticks her finger inside her pussy and gets it nice and wet and starts stroking her clit, making her moan loudly.

Brad starts fucking her faster now as Jeni becomes more vocal. She tells them how she feels as she gets pounded in the ass. It is a serious turn on. Brad is fucking her good now and Kristi is enjoying the view beneath them. Jeni starts to lick her pussy and Kristi has another orgasm shortly after.

"You're right Jeni. This is a fantastic view from down here. A big turn on," Kristi says.

Brad increases his tempo as Jeni gets seriously vocal. She is getting so well fucked now as Brad does her good. Each thrust of his cock is getting her closer to orgasm. She gets real stiff as she has another deep orgasm. Kristi watches while fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit.

Then she moves her fingers inside her pussy and rubs her G spot. Her orgasm is intense as Brad builds up to his. He announces he's cumming as he fills Jeni's ass with his cream. Brad looks at her ass, with his cock buried inside, with admiration.

Brad comes to the conclusion he likes to fuck these two women in the ass.

Brad pulls out of her ass slowly and lays down on the bed exhausted, but his cock is still hard. Jeni and Kristi are still in a 69 eating each others' pussy out so he lays back an watches them. Each of them has another orgasm before they quit.

He tells the girls he's had enough for one night because he has a workout early in the morning.

Jeni rolls on top of Brad, gives him a kiss, leans toward Kristi, gives her a passionate kiss, gets off the bed and stands before them.

Jeni said, "That was the most fun I've had in a long time. I feel tired, but good and well fucked. Whenever you want to do this again, just let me know and I will be here in a heartbeat," she says as she gives Brad a kiss and then Kristi a similar kiss. She grabs her clothes and skips out of the suite.

Kristi looks at Brad and said, "Let's take a shower and get cleaned up. Your stiff cock won't be disappearing anytime soon so maybe you will get lucky again before morning."

They get up and take a shower, her cleaning him and him cleaning her. They go back to bed and Kristi starts talking to him about the experience.

"Baby, that sexual experience is right there with our falling in love sex. Jeni is so open to anything. She is a good director at the start and is not shy about it. She is as horny as I am and wants to get fucked just as bad. She seriously turns me on. She ate my pussy so well I came for her twice. The best part was watching you fuck her in the ass from below. I'm still dripping from that," Kristi said.

"If I learned anything tonight, it is that I like fucking you in the ass, Jeni too. It felt so wonderful to have your tight ass squeeze my cock as I fuck you. The two of you are so sexy I could not hold my orgasms. I was in ecstacy Kristi. I love you so much. A threesome with Jeni is a lot of fun. But, we should give us a break and do it again later. What do you think," Brad said.

"I agree. This was a big turn on for me as well - and Jeni too. She is a perfect threesome partner. We will do this again but I agree, we need a break. I want to fuck your brains out tomorrow so be prepared. I love you Baby," Kristi said.

"I love you Angel."

Kristi begins stroking his cock as they lay beside each other in bed. Brad begins caressing her ass, then his fingers go into her crack. He rolls Kristi on top of him again and continues caressing her ass. He loves her ass. Kristi is still turned on and is leaking all over him so she goes down and licks her juices off him.

They set the alarm and drift off to sleep in seconds.

********

When Brad wakes the next morning, he begins to wonder if Kristi still likes some of the things she told him about when she was quite the kink. He wakes her with little kisses all over her face and pulls the sheet off her body. He caresses her gently all over. Kristi stretches and Brad can feel her muscles get taut. He moves the hair off her face with tender strokes.

"Good morning Baby. I love you," she said.

"And good morning to you Angel. You feeling good today?"

"As long as you are with me, I'm always good," she replies.

"Good, I want to ask you a question."

"And your question is?" she said in her best girly voice.

"Do you still have all the kinky interests you had before we fell in love?"

"Some of them, but I'm not into the collaring, humiliation - that kind of stuff. No interest there anymore at all. But I still want being spanked if you want to do that."

"Okay. You still want me to call you a slut in the heat of the moment?"

"I don't feel like a slut anymore, Baby. I feel like I'm in love with the world's most eligible bachelor, who is now off the market."

He smiles.

"How about me pulling your hair or whipping you, tying you up?"

"Pulling my hair is okay but the rest I can do without," she said.

"You really have changed. I love you Angel."

"I have and it's your fault. I love you too Baby," she said smiling as she shuffles her position to get closer to him.

They hold each other close and tight as he asks, "You feel like fucking my brains out?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she replies.

Brad and Kristi engage in morning sex and it is intense. Brad tries to lighten up but Kristi gives him another good workout. He pounds her pussy as she moans her pleasure to him. Then she rides his cock like there is no tomorrow. She sucks his cock to get rid of the sex odor on him as he went off to go to his morning workout. What a challenge that turns out to be.

********

A week later, the handbook meetings are progressing and later that morning, the team doubles down as they continue working their way through it, rule by rule. They continue learning a lot about the reasons behind them.

Brad gets an idea about the new handbook as far as the format goes and he speaks to the team about it. They all agree so they go back to the beginning to make the changes.

Some rules get the boot, but a lot of them stay. A couple new rules get added. The hanky panky rule disappears, which pleased Rick and Anita, and Brad and Kristi. Everybody pretty much knows that rule would go so there is very little discussion about it. They still have to decide on something to prevent each company from turning into an orgy, as Craig put it.

It takes about a month to complete, but when they finished it, they have a product with the entire management team's name on it. They are proud of their work, and their handbook.

Next, they addressed the personnel rules, especially the vacation and sick policies and the like. It didn't take very long. Brad added one week of vacation to all employees, even first year hires. He changed additional rules with the approval of the team and then they are done.

Kim is happy she is able to go home again and so is her assistant. They wrap up the project with pride in their work. Craig didn't beat them up too bad, neither did HR and the job is done.

Hi-fives and hugs are passed out to celebrate their accomplishment.

********

Six weeks after the first relationship training class concludes, it's a Thursday morning and the manager's meeting is in full swing at Packard Records with everyone in attendance.

When the meeting concludes, Sandi follows Larry back to his office and they get comfortable.

Sandi said, "It's time for a return visit of the Packard Team. I think our team is ready to see them again and I would look forward to their visit. What do you think Larry?"

Larry said, "I agree. I'll call Brad and see if we can get them out here some time in the next month but no guarantees. His schedule may be out of this world right now, but I will give it my best shot," Larry said.

Sandi thanks him, gives him a hi-five and goes off to do the work that always seems to pile up. Sandi was successful with Angie, her secretary, bringing her onboard. She is supporting Sandi and the company and is a very happy employee, a great team member. It is Sandi's boost out the gate, just as Kristi predicted.

********

It's lunch time at Packard Records and Larry hides himself in his office because he wants to make a special call to Brad with no ears around. Helen is at lunch so he places the call and Kristi answers the phone.

"Hi Kristi, it's Larry at Packard Records. Is it possible to talk to Brad or is this a bad time?" Larry asks.

"No, Larry, you're lucky. Let me get him for you. How's it going out there?" Kristi asks.

"It's going very well. Thanks for asking," Larry said. "If you can stay near him that would be perfect because you will likely be involved, but if you can't, I understand," Larry said.

"No problem Larry, I can stand by. Here he is," she said as she sits next to Brad, puts the phone on speaker and places it between her and Brad.

Kristi also wraps an arm around Brad expecting good news from Larry.

"Hey Larry, how's it going out there near tinsel town?"

"Just fine. How are you, Kristi and the team?"

"We are great, Larry."

"Terrific! The reason I'm calling is to invite the Packard team to visit us here for a special occasion. It is a two fold event. First, I would like you and your team to spend some time with our team to exchange ideas about relationships and teamwork. We have made some serious progress since your training and we want you to see that your time and training has not been wasted. Believe me, it hasn't. They are very anxious to talk with you and to show what your training has accomplished here at Packard Records. Is that possible?"

"It certainly is, Larry. I need to run this by my scheduling manager so Kristi will participate. Do you have a date in mind?"

"I do. Two weeks from today, on Friday, would be perfect. Also, the day after is company day at the park and we would also like your team to share that time with us as well. We'll play softball, volleyball, badminton and an assortment of other games, paddle boat rides and your favorite, a pool."

Brad and Kristi laugh hysterically.

"We'll also talk and enjoy ourselves. There will be lots of food and refreshments as well," Larry said as Brad chuckles.

"That is great Larry," Kristi said, pausing. "I'm looking at the schedule now... Okay, I've got to do some rescheduling of the schedule, but we can make the dates you requested. We can be there Friday morning at 8."

"Oh my god, you just made my day... Nobody knows you are coming so it will be a complete surprise for the company. They will be glad to see the Packard team. Either Kevin or Ted will meet you at the back door, where the parking lot is and either or both will escort you to the managers meeting, where I will be. If you could arrive between 8:10 and 8:20 that morning, it will be perfect timing."

"Got it Larry. We will be there. We're looking forward to this. Great talking with you and we'll see you then. How is Sandi and Helen?" Brad asks.

"They are doing really great Brad. I can't tell you how happy they are and they are anxious to see you guys again, but don't tell them I said that. I can't begin to tell what an impact your appearance will have on this company. I'll see you guys in two weeks and thanks again," he said.

"Okay. Looking forward to it Larry and thanks for the soaker by my team. We owe you one. Bye," Kristi said as Larry laughs and then she hangs up.

"What's going on that week and the week after, Kristi?"

"Nothing, now, except for the Packard Records visit."

"Good. Let's get ourselves to Aspen on the Sunday before, spend a few days and fly to LA on Thursday. Then spend two days with Larry, depart LA on Sunday and go back to Aspen for four days, then back to the island on Friday. Let's get Peggy and Stacy into this loop and make sure we have a solid plan."

Brad takes Kristi's hand in his and Kristi takes Jeni's hand as they head to Peggy's suite. Entering, he gets her attention for a meeting and grabs Peggy's hand, who grabs Rick's hand, and the train heads to Stacy's suite, where he calls an impromptu meeting. Kristi went through the schedule with them and gets it approved so everyone is going. Jeni, Rick and Anita are present and heard the new plans. They check for schedule conflicts, resolves them and they are good to go.

During the last month, Kristi has interviewed and added seven assistants to the staff. Yesterday was their first day on the Island and first day on the job. They are in training, however, and they do look promising, based on Kristi's initial observations and interviews.

Stacy is surprised to get a young husband/wife combo as her assistants. Rick and Anita will be assigned to Peggy and Brad will get his third assistant, a young girl named Katie Farmer. She's 5'7" with shoulder length brunette hair, very nice demeanor, trim proportional figure, cute, with wild eyes. Kristi thinks, based on her interview, she will be another Jeni. They need to go through the training before final assignment, but things are looking positive.

The owners have never been to Aspen before so this will be the first time to see the place they own. Stacy asks what will be done with the new hires while they are gone. They decide to take all assistants to Aspen and leave the new hires there while they go on to LA. Kristi wants to see if they will get the work done when unsupervised and they all agree to the test.

********

Departure day for Aspen arrives and the team is excited to be back on the road again. They are also looking forward to meeting their counterparts at Packard Records. The private jet gets them close to Aspen and they are driven to their home by the security team.

Brad, Stacy and Peggy are impressed with the residence. They think it is huge. The rooms are absolutely gorgeous. Kristi laces her fingers in Brad's and gives the team a tour of the house and facilities. After they get settled in, they went out to the pool for a little reflection.

Brad embraces Kristi from behind and holds her tight.

"Have I told you I love you today?"

"Yes you have, several times, but I never get tired of hearing it," she said squeezing his arms.

"I love you Kristi Miner."

"I love you Bradley Weber."

"You should have told us this place is so beautiful. The view alone is breathtaking. The residence is awesome," Brad said.

"There are more places for you to see, each as beautiful as this one. We should take a peek at all of them so you can decide where you want to go next," Kristi said.

"Stacy, I do hope you get some photos of this. I would love to see them," Brad said breathlessly. "Wow."

"I will Brad, and you are right, it is breathtaking here," Stacy said.

"I think we need to spend some more time here. What do you think Peggy?" Brad asks.

"This is awesome," she said. "You're right, Brad, we do need to spend more time here."

"Kristi, is this set up for business like the Island?"

"It sure is."

"Cool... How many businesses do we own in Aspen?"

She looks at him, questioning his question.

"None Brad, and you know it."

"Oh right," he said and the team laughs.

The team relaxes the rest of the day. That evening, they go to a local restaurant for dinner and enjoy each other's company. They spent the next few days taking in the residence and surroundings and getting to know the new hires. It is so different than the Island, yet still incredible.

Thursday comes all to quick as they take a private jet to LA, leaving the new hires in Aspen as planned. They get settled in at their LA residence for a two night stay. Anticipation rises as the meeting with Packard Records draws closer. It already feels like family there and they have not been there since the VP encounter. Fact is, only Team Brad was there in the past and Brad told them he will bring his sisters the next time he came to visit them.

********

The team arrives at Packard Records at 8:10 on the button, a miracle at best. Ted and Kevin met them and they exchange greetings as Brad introduces his sisters and the rest of the team. Then, Ted and Kevin escorts them to the manager's meeting. While in the elevator, Kevin informs them of the plan.

"My instructions are to interrupt the meeting by letting you into the room. Larry will greet you and take it from there," Kevin said. "Have fun! And thank you for coming. This company is going to love you for being here today. You have no idea. We have been telling Larry to get you back here for about a month now so be prepared," he warns.