Satisfying Greyhound

Story Info
Jenna gets very familiar with a Greyhound passenger.
5.4k words
4.6
22.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: all characters depicted in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

*

I made sure to sit my bags down in front of the others that the station’s associate was going to place under the bus for storage. My strategic placement proved fruitful when the uniformed man grabbed it first and threw it underneath, a little more careless than I’d like, but I still gave a “Thank you” before getting out of the Ohio skies and onto the Greyhound to make my way to Illinois.

Being the first to board, I took a seat very close to the end of the bus, but not exactly at the end since that was where the bathroom was located. I made that mistake only once before, and it scarred me enough to get rid of the typical unsocial “sit all the way in the back mentality” that I tended to have. While seating myself next to the window and settling in, I made sure to watch the other passengers come onto the bus to ensure that I would have the luxury treatment of having a row all to myself for a long trip.

One by one, more people climbed the steps and lazily placed their belongings into an empty row and got themselves comfortable by leaning against the wall of the bus. Some went to sleep right away, others began talking with the companion they came on with. One of these male and female pairs boarded and began making their way dangerously close to the back where I had planted myself. As they crept closer, I attempted to use telekinesis, telepathy, the force, hell, anything to stop them from progressing further back. One of those tactics must’ve worked, because the girl looked to one of the many empty rows in front of me, then at the man she’s travelling with. “This one good?”

His only reply was a simple shrug, prompting the girl to sit in the seat with him following behind her, taking his place in the aisle seat. Once they were seated, I breathed a giant sigh of relief at the realization that those two were the last ones to come onto the bus, allowing me to fully relax.

I gave myself a fist pump since I was able to get a row by myself. Even though there were only about 12 other people on a bus that sat 50, making it almost impossible for me not to sit alone, I was still happy about it.

Leaning against the wall, I kicked my legs out and brought up the book I’ve been meaning to finish on my phone and immersed myself within its story. The reason I wished for a row by myself was because the book I started reading was heavily descriptive in its...smut, I guess. The story dug much deeper than its sexual themes in my opinion, but I still got a little bothered whenever I read one of its explicit sex scenes, causing reason for me to want to be alone while I indulged myself in the novel.

My concentration was soon interrupted when the bus lurched forward only to stop immediately just as it was getting going. I looked up and saw a woman frantically knocking on the door of the bus, forcing the driver to stop and open it to allow her inside. The lady stumbled in with a fairly large backpack for her miniature frame, and after taking a couple of moments to catch her breath, looked up to the driver. “Illnois?”

“If you mean Illinois, then yes, this is the right bus,” the driver responded in an irritated manner. “Now hurry up and sit down, you’re holding us up.”

“Yes yes, sorries.” The clearly foreign girl began walking down the path on the bus while clumsily bumping and hitting the few other passengers with the combination of her large bag and quickened pace. “Sorry. Oh! Sorries.”

She practically tripped her way down the bus, gaining the annoyed and frustrated looks of everyone that she hit. Deciding not to pay too much attention to the lady, I refocused on my book and tried to pick up where I had left off. A couple of moments passed when I felt a presence standing at the edge of my row, and I looked up to see the same bumbling woman stood idle and staring at me with a large smile on her face. I did my best to avert my eyes when they had met, but it’s pointless since she was constantly looking at me.

“Seat open?” I looked back over to see the lady gesturing to the empty aisle seat in my row, and had to double check to make sure she was actually talking to me. My eyes couldn’t help but to glance at the 4 empty rows directly ahead of me and the 6 empty rows on the right side of the bus, then back at the woman.

“Um, yeaaah?” I answered with no confidence in my voice. The temptation to say that the seat was occupied was strong, but too obvious of a lie with the bus being so empty.

She perked up at my answer and her eyes got very excited. “Excellent! May I sit?”

Are you fucking kidding me! All of the damn empty seats on this bus and she wants to ruin my perfect alone time with my porn...I mean book! She must be out of her mind if she thinks I’m going to let her mess up my moments of solace I had planned for this trip. “Um, there are plenty of other seats where you wouldn’t be bothered by me.”

“Oh,” she said, making her heavy middle eastern accent very apparent. “Is there rule I can’t sit?”

Fuuuuuuck! She’s one of those type of foreigners. The type from a country that knows nothing about personal space, and from my experience with foreigners, she was definitely going to be more stubborn than me about this. I gave a quick look towards the front of the bus and noticed the driver giving a death glare back at us, probably because he legally couldn’t move the bus until everyone was seated, causing various passive aggressive annoyed looks from the few other passengers getting tired of waiting. Even though this situation wasn’t my fault, I knew I would still be blamed for it regardless since she was talking to me in a familiar way. All I could do was bow my head in defeat. “Fine,” I sighed. “I guess...you can sit here.”

“Great,” she replied, removing her backpack and settling down in the vacant seat. As she got herself situated, I silently cursed her out for wrecking a potentially very relaxing ride for me and shot daggers with my eyes, even if she couldn’t see them as she was preoccupied preparing herself for the trip. But, I still decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she was visiting for a limited time from another country and wanted to talk to a native resident about our destination or something. I prepped myself for conversation and looked at her, ready to initiate it...only to see her grab a pair of headphones from her bag and blast music at full volume.

What. The. Fuck was the point of unnecessarily sitting next to someone if you’re just going to listen to music and not engage in conversation? I instinctively threw a mini tantrum in my head to try and calm myself down, but quickly relaxed as to not look weird to my new intrusive neighbor. Trying to find something to focus on as to not get too upset, I checked out the strange girl sitting next to me. Her face matched the middle eastern accent she had, with light brown skin and strikingly beautiful feminine facial features accompanied by her long and silky well-kept black hair. Her clothes were actually a surprisingly western set of leggings and a simple tank top, which caught me a bit off guard. As I continued to examine her, I realized that her eyes were focused on something in my lap. Following them, I saw that she was staring at my phone that still had my not for public, totally not porn, book on auto scroll and in easy view for anyone to read.

“Shit,” I cursed, trying to hide my phone out of her sight. I turned back to her and saw that she was looking at me curiously. “What is book about?” She asked. “Looks sexy.”

Although I was upset that someone had seen my book, I was kind of happy to try and convince the plot of the book to someone so they wouldn’t only look at it as written porn, even if it was a random foreigner. The book was about a girl that was trying to get into college and took a job as an escort to pay for it, but it was much deeper than its erotic theme. Whenever I tried to explain it to someone, they just said it was a porn book without letting me explain the deeper meaning and shot me weird looks. The reviews didn’t help either, with everyone saying how hot it got them and only talking about the sex moments. Maybe now I’d be able to explain it and actually be able to talk to someone about it!

“Well,” I started. “It’s about this girl trying to get into college, but she doesn’t have the money to do so she has...too...”

As I was trying to find the best way to explain the plot, the girl gradually got closer and closer until her cheek practically touched mine while looking at my phone for a better view. I gave her a questioning look, but she just looked back at me, confused on why I stopped explaining. Must be some sort of cultural personal space thing. Whatever.

“Umm” I continued, a bit more flustered from the close contact. “As I was saying. So, the main character is looking for a way to get money for her classes when-”

“Yes, yes,” the girl nodded along, and began to nonchalantly massage my thigh. “I see.”

Okay, I don’t think that this part is cultural. “H-Hey,” I said. “Uhh, I don’t mean to be disrespectful or anything, but you’re kind of...”

“Ah,” she interrupted. “The American girl ‘paying her way through college’ trope, I’ve seen before. So the book is porn.”

Damnit! I didn’t even get two sentences in before she came to that conclusion. “It’s not!” I practically yelled, causing some of the others to look back at me before I lowered my voice. “Oops. Sorry ma’am. That may be a common situation used in pornos, but this story isn’t like that.”

“Hmmmmmm,” the girl hummed with obvious skepticism, while her still massaging hand roamed upwards, closer to my very personal space. “I figured Americans are daring, but to read smut in public, I would never guessed.”

I prepared to argue the deeper meaning of the story, but she cut me off quickly by moving her hand and thoroughly rubbing my pussy over my clothes, making me moan slightly. “Ah!” She said. “I see! You read porn because of horniness! You should told me. I help, okay?” It might’ve been a question, but her hand rubbing much more intensely didn’t wait for my answer.

“W-What!?” I tried to question. “The hell are you-Ah!”

I was interrupted by another rough brush against my clothed clit, causing me to temporarily lose my train of thought. I kept trying to bring up a complaint, but every time I opened my mouth, she manipulated her fingers against my vagina that only allowed a gasp or moan to come out in place of coherent words. Her actions may have been more personal than cultural, but her finger work made me not really care.

With her continued fondling, I barely noticed one of the other men on the bus rising from their seat and making their way towards the back of the bus, hopefully for the restroom and not because he noticed what was happening. “H-Hey!” I whisper yelled. “Stop t-that no-someone’s coming!”

Instead of removing her hand from over my pussy, she reached into her backpack and retrieved a fairly large throw blanket to place over both of our laps, covering it from the man now walking by and into the restroom, and as she moved her bag around, I noticed some Arabic symbols stitched on the front along with a smaller English translation of “Ashiki” stitched under them. Probably her name. She wasn’t fondling me as aggressively as before, which allowed me to catch my breath, but she was also just smiling sweetly in response to my very confused expression. As soon as the door closed for the restroom, the girl reached into my pants much faster than I could ever react and shoved her index finger to the first knuckle into my vagina.

“Wait a-AHHH!” With Ashiki stimulating me directly, there was no way I could put a proper sentence together to get her to stop. Once my pussy stopped convulsing around the digit invading it and relaxed, she began to thrust in repeatedly at a leisurely pace that both sated me and had me yearning for more.

“It’s very fine,” she said, thrusting her finger to the second knuckle. “You were wet before I touch you. Must be effect of book?” I almost began rocking my hips against her hand before catching myself and realizing that I was doing such a thing in public. Something like this *would* happen when I was immersed in an in-depth sex scene of my perfectly legitimate book, causing my very aroused pussy to allow the gorgeous woman to continue while my brain gave arguments in vain. Even as good as her hand felt, I needed to find some way to get her to stop so we didn’t get arrested for public indecency.

A soft click of the bathroom door knocked me out of my thoughts and the sound of a toilet flushing signaled that the man was leaving the restroom and making his way back up to his seat. I expected Ashiki to stop with her teasing similar to when the man first went to the bathroom, but as he walked past our row, she seemed to pick up in the intensity, almost making my voice reach an octave that would bring envy to an opera singer. “Ah-!” I was barely able to catch myself in time before I disturbed the entire bus, but the man gave a quick and curious turn of the head at the two of us. Ashiki simply returned a smile, not skipping a beat in stirring my pussy while he stared at us. The motion under the blanket and the flush in my cheeks made it very clear what was going on if he had a view from where he stood, but he either didn’t see or didn’t care since he simply shrugged and continued forward to his seat.

I...I couldn’t believe it. I was getting fingered by some complete stranger, even while some other guy possibly saw it! E-Even though she began to add her middle finger into her rubbing routine, causing my toes to curl slightly, I knew that I needed to get her to stop before we really got in trouble. “Lo-Look...we need-”

Again, before I could even get 4 words out, she changed her pace by simultaneously pinching my clit with her thumb and index, while fondling my labia with her middle finger. With a blank mind, I felt an Earth shaking orgasm climbing through my body, but as soon as it was about to reach its peak, Ashiki completely stopped her hand movements and leaned in to whisper in my ear with a seductive tone. “Travelling while very aroused is bad. I just trying to help. Are you sure you fine?”

Even with her broken English, I still felt tingles as her breath brushed against the side of my face and her accent took over my mind. With her teasing and edging me, I was left unable to respond, and just stared into her eyes while panting to catch my breath. She must’ve misinterpreted my silence for anger, because she quickly retracted her hands from my pants and slunk back into her seat. “Sorries!” She apologized. “You allows me to keep going so I thought to help. Sorries again!”

Fuck no! How is she going to say that travelling while aroused is bad, but then make me even more aroused for the rest of the trip? Even in public, that’s bullshit! But, she did stop like I wanted her to, so being edged may have been better than the alternative of being caught and possibly arrested. My brain reached out to my mouth to speak, but my pulsing, aching, and unfulfilled vagina reached it first. “B-but...I didn’t fini...”

Not being allowed to finish my thought, Ashiki was soon back in my face with a giant smile on her face. “Oh! So you would like help?”

I tried to hide my embarrassment from her blindingly bright grin. “I-It doesn’t make sense for you to make me more aroused for the trip, right?”

Ashiki wasted no time reaching back into my pants and edging me again with a rough grab of my clit. It started getting very difficult to contain my voice, but I still barely managed to hold on. “Well,” she gasped with much more lust in her voice than before. “I also aroused.” At her statement, she grabbed my wrist and placed my hand on her crotch...where a very prominent bulge rested against my palm. Fuck. That was the last thing I needed to feel to keep my sanity.

She didn’t need to say anything, but her seductive gaze basically told me to place my hand into her leggings past her panties and stroke her warm penis in my hand, and I happily obliged. Ashiki threw her head back as I felt her stiffen in my grasp, getting me even more excited for what I was actually considering to do in public.

“Come! Down, down!” Ashiki took my hand out of her pants and grabbed me by the shoulders, trying to push me out of my seat. There’s...no way. Does she really want me to...?

My question was answered by following her eyes at the floor of the bus and the increase in force she used in trying to remove me from my seat. All I could think was how crazy this fucking was, but the ache in my crying vagina made everything she wanted to do seem like a good idea. I allowed her to guide me out of my seat and knelt in front of her on the bus floor as she sat herself in the now vacant window seat. She leaned back against the window to make herself more comfortable and stretched her legs across her old seat to ensure maximum relaxation. Once Ashiki finally settled in, she grabbed my head with one hand and placed it in front of her still clothed groined while she used her other to remove her penis from her pants.

With it fully revealed, I knelt in front of her 9 inch penis, accompanied by her musk that was stuffed in her panties. When her personally branded perfume wafted towards me, I flared my nostrils to breathe deeply, letting her smell overwrite the morals in my brain. Ready for me to get started, Ashiki grabbed her penis at the base and presented the tip directly in front of my mouth, lightly sliding it against my slightly parted lips. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and engulfed about 4 of the inches she had, causing her salty sweaty taste to dominate my tongue.

I had planned to take my own pace, but apparently Ashiki had been teasing herself along with me. She wrapped my ponytail around her hand multiple times to get a good grip and grabbed the back of my head tightly. I looked up in surprise, but only saw a malicious sneer on her face before she pulled my head down, forcing the rest of her dick in my mouth. Her pubic hairs tickled my nostrils as she pushed my nose against her groin and kept it there. I tried hacking or coughing in retort to her cockhead pushing down my tonsils, but she had it so far back that I could only gag against it.

“Shhhh,” she signaled with her left hand, while her right stayed wrapped in my hair, keeping my mouth as her personal cock socket. “People may hear.”

Damn, she’s right. I took her advice, relaxed my throat, and regulated my breathing through my nose, even though her pubic hairs heavily carried her unique aroma. Sensing me calming down, she lifted my head about 5 inches off of her before immediately dragging it back down. She kept going at a steady rhythm, making me slurp and suckle at her penis in the process. Although I was the one giving her head, I had absolutely no control with the way she entangled her hand in my hair. I tried to control the muscles in my throat and emphasize the ones in my lips to try and regain some semblance of authority in my own head, but to no avail.

The combination of the pungent smell of her penis, it sliding in and out of my mouth, and the fact that I was doing something like this on a bus with others around had my pussy screaming for stimulation. Since Ashiki had total control of how I pleasured her with my mouth, I took my hands and reached down towards my groin in hopes of us possibly getting off at the same time.

“Don’t.” Lost in the sea of my quiet slurps, I perked up at the sound of the person responsible for my situation. She was looking at me with such authoritative eyes that made me stop all of my hand movements immediately. “Not yet.”

Fuck, she was really taking advantage of the situation. Even as I thought that, I listened to her and placed one of my hands into her pants to fondle the vagina resting behind her full nut sack, trying to emulate how she did mine earlier. The effect of having both of her sex organs stimulated was immediate. She struggled just as much as I did in keeping silent as she picked up the pace of bobbing my head back and forth, even adding her own thrusts to the action, raising her ass off the seat to reach even deeper into my throat.

12