Satisfying Greyhound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn’t know if it were possible to orgasm just off sucking someone else’s dick, but I was pretty damn close to coming, pun intended. At that moment, I had to settle for Ashiki’s massive dump of cum that she offloaded into my stomach. With a final shove of her cock and pull of my hair, nearly ripping some strands out, she stuck her cockhead near my trachea and began to deposit her stored up lust directly into my stomach. Her vagina that I was caressing also began to squirt her sticky feminine fluids all over my hands and stain the inside of her panties. “MMMMMMMMM!” Although she tried to keep her moaning to a minimum, it still seemed very loud to me with my heightened aroused senses. I just had to hope that no one else on the bus noticed anything going on.

After several moments of my nose being pressed against her abdomen while she emptied all of the sexual fluids either on my hand or in my stomach, her orgasm finally ended. She started lowering her ass back into the seat and began the process of removing her dick from knocking on the entrance to my sternum. As her cock glided against my tongue on her exit, I was able to taste the bitterness of her semen in combination to my own spit and natural flavor of her cock. A special cocktail that had my vagina leak like a broken pipe.

Once she finally had her dick all the way removed and sat back in her seat, she leaned her head back against the window and tried to catch her breath. “Yes...” she gasped between heavy heaves of air. “Yes...so good...”

As I sat dazed from the entire ordeal, she again presented her still wet penis to my mouth. “You clean?” She might’ve had an asking tone, but the demanding glint in her eyes told me I really had no other choice. I regained enough of my senses to stick my tongue out and began to lick her penis clean, reinforcing the strong flavor that already remained on my tongue. After finishing the impromptu dick bath, she took it away for a quick inspection, pumped a few times to get back to full hardness, then looked down at me again. “I help you now.”

Before I was able to process her movements, she already had me raised off the floor of the bus, turned around, and pulled down my bottom garments, baring my vagina to anyone else that happened to walk by needing to go to the restroom. However, Ashiki gave me no chance to feel embarrassed about my sudden flashing hobbies as she raised my ass until I stood on my feet, then with all of her might, brought my hips down into her lap, making my vagina swallow all 9 inches of her cock in one motion.

“AAAAHHHHmmmmmmmmm!” I quickly suppressed my yell from the sudden rough penetration and wide stretching of pussy lips by shoving my face against the seats in front of me and biting down on the fuzzy felt that covered it. My vagina contracted roughly around her cock, and that same orgasm that Ashiki ruined earlier came sprinting back at full speed, making my legs spasm sporadically against her and the seat. As I rode cloud nine, Ashiki leaned forward and brought her mouth to my ear. “See? Isn’t better to wait?” She stopped talking for a moment and bit rather hard against my shoulder before suckling on it, leaving a hickey in its wake. “I help you cum again.”

With all the strength being pounded out of me with each of her thrusts, I began to lose all care if anyone else on the bus knew what was going on in the back seat. Ashiki had a tight grip on my hips, giving her full control to raise and lower my hips at whatever speed gave her the most pleasure. As she pulled out of my sensitive tenderized pussy to the tip and pushed all the way to the entrance of my womb, I felt another massive orgasm quickly climbing up through my vagina and into my brain. Based on Ashiki’s breathing, she was also getting closer to another orgasm. I got a little worried at where she planned to blow her load, because if her second orgasm was half as bountiful as her first, walking off the bus would be a little difficult once we reached Illinois.

While I was lost in the amazing public sex that Ashiki provided, I didn’t notice her right hand lightly brushing against my clit and the middle finger of her left hand softly stroking my anus. I only broke out of my sex addled haze when she had me raise my hips and kept her penis just on the brink of penetration. Confused on why she stopped fucking me, I looked back at her with puppy eyes and whined for her to continue.

Before finishing us both off, she looked at me much more hungrily than before and had a dangerous smile on her face. “Your pussy is great,” she said...but something was different. My brain may have been too oversexed to focus, but I realized that she had somehow completely dropped her middle eastern accent for a more natural and familiar American one! I was about to question her when she regripped everywhere she touched. “Now, I want you to cream all over my cock like the filthy little bitch that you are!”

Just as she finished her sentence, she dropped my hips, shoving her cock in a full length thrust that probably broke through my womb. Her right hand roughly pinched my clit, making my cunt convulse around her digits, while the middle finger on her left hand plunged into my previously unexplored anus, giving me an entire new sensation.

The sequence of all of these actions forced my mouth wide apart, I thought I was going to scream for everyone on the bus and the other drivers on the highway to hear, but no sounds were able to come out. I could only look with teary eyes at the back of the heads of the other passengers, them being totally unaware that my entire world was being turned upside down.

Still cumming my soul out, I slumped back against Ashiki, who was grunting her way through her orgasm. When I felt the first spurt of her hot cum begin to flood my cunt, I found light fading from my eyes as sleep took over my body.

...

“...ey...-ake up...-ady.... HEY!”

I shot up at the sound of someone with plenty of bass in their voice yelling close to me. Frantically looking around, I saw the driver of the bus staring at me with an irate look on his face.

“Wha..What?” I groggily tried to get up, but the exhaustion of both my sleep and ordeal with Ashiki caught up to me, forcing me to stay seated until I got feeling back in my sore legs.

“Come on lady,” the driver complained. “I’ve got other things to do. Get your stuff from the side of the bus and let’s go.”

Based on the short patience he had with Ashiki, I decided not to waste any time getting him even more upset. “R-Right. Sorry about that.” I gave myself a quick examination in fear that I was still naked, but saw that I was fully clothed and showed no proof of the sexual encounter I had with Ashiki. Looking around to check if anything seemed out of the ordinary, I noticed a little envelope in my lap. As I went to open it, I caught a glimpse at the driver, and he looked as if he was going to kill me if I took a second longer not getting off the bus. “Sorry, sorry. Going.”

He put on a fake business smile once I said that, then gladly guided me out of my seat and down the steps of the bus. I noticed that my jeans chaffed much rougher against my intimate places than before, but I didn’t have time to check with the man rushing me down the steps. My bag was laying on its side off the side of the bus, presumably because the associate grabbed it and threw it off just to make his job faster. Grabbing it, I still gave a “Thank you” to him and found a spot near the station’s entrance to read the letter.

*Hey sexy. Sorry I couldn’t thank you in person for the great lay, but you were too far gone for me to wake up (sorry about that by the way, lulz). I know you thought I was some confused foreigner on the bus, but sorry to say, my parents may be from Pakistan, but I was born and raised in Ohio. I kept the accent from living with them and I throw it on every now and then when I see a cute girl that I want to try and bone (easier to act like a foreigner that doesn’t know boundaries than thinking of icebreakers, but you shouldn’t let strangers grope you on a bus, it can be dangerous). Anyway, I’m staying in the Marriott downtown if you’re ever in the area, I’d love to fuck you in a more comfortable private atmosphere, unless you like others watching. I’ll even do the accent for you if you want.

- Nina Ashiki

P.S. If you’re feeling a little bare in the crotch area, it’s because I took your panties as a memento of our visit :).

P.P.S. I looked up that book you were reading...it’s totally porn.*

...just...unbelievable. I leaned against the wall of the station and tried to process everything that’s happened in the last 7 hours...also because my pussy was still very sore from Ashiki digging it out and being commando in public. Just thinking about what we did made me go knock kneed for a moment, yearning for that sensation again.

I grabbed my bag, slung it over my shoulder and looked up every Marriott in downtown as I hailed a cab.


12