Satisfying my Appetite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I purposely used the term 'cleaning' so that she might be more comfortable with using the term from our previous video session of the other night.

I pointed out to the camera the blobs and stains collected in her panties and proceeded to eat, lick and suck it off before lowering my head between her outstretched legs intent on working on the main prize. She appreciated my efforts and said, "Oh, Sweetie, you really do love cleaning my pussy, don't you?"

For the benefit of the camera I answered with as much sincerity as I could muster, "I do sweetheart, it's my favourite thing and I'm so glad you let me have this opportunity ... ", then I got a bit serious and added, " ... despite my small penis, it gives me great satisfaction that I can please you this way ... it means a lot to me and I love you all the more now that you are specifically preparing your gorgeously sweet pussy for me to enjoy!"

It was a very corny script but I was ad-libbing and I was trying very hard to say what I thought the person who would be seeing the video would want to hear.

She didn't skip a beat when replying and said that she loved me too and always knew I would be ever so understanding and that she was going to make sure that she let me clean her pussy whenever she needed it and that she was counting on me to do it on a more regular basis in the future.

I took that to mean that perhaps she was going to start being with other men on a more regular basis and she wanted me to do her cleanup as I had been doing recently.

Things made a major shift that night and without either of us saying it I think that an understanding was made that this was to be my role within our sex life from now on and my being submissive beta to whoever she had picked to be an alpha male fucking her pussy, filling it with his cum for me to clean out after he had done with her.

I was more than happy to accept that this was to be my future role in our marriage and although it was never explicitly stated we both resigned ourselves to this was the way it was going to be from now on.

She adopted my favourite '69-position' to straddle my face and I lapped away and cleaned out the cum from her cunt. It only took a few minutes before she rewarded me by having a big orgasm and saturating my face once more with her emissions. She didn't have to stroke me off, somehow I managed to cum myself without her help or with me actually touching myself and wanking.

It was a powerful cum and after she had lifted herself off me I saw that I had spurted my load over those magnificent tits which, for the benefit of the watching camera, she rubbed the residue over and around her equally impressive erect nipples. I added to this closing scene with her watching with bemused interest by scooping up the puddles of cum from my stomach and licking my fingers clean.

We watched the video afterwards and she kissed me on the forehead and said that it was perfect and she was sure that it would be appreciated when she shared it with 'her friends'. (I never did discover exactly who or how many people she had shown it to).

She added that as long as I was happy we didn't need to change a thing and I should just accept, as always been the feature of our marriage, my little dick was incapable of providing her with anything close to a real fucking; that I was never going to be able to please her other than by 'cleaning' her up in the way that the video so clearly demonstrated and I should be content with that.

I told her that I knew she was right and that I was totally at ease with being her 'PPL' for as long as she wanted me to be and that she never needed to provide me with any details of how she became so 'juicy'.

She gave me another kiss and a hug of gratitude for being such an understanding husband.

I didn't need to tell her how much I was looking forward to her satisfying my appetite.

*******​

12