Satisfying The Hunger Ch. 04

Story Info
Sexual misadventures of Prof. Lara Croft cont.
5.9k words
4.7
2.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_incubus
s_incubus
15 Followers

CHAPTER 4

ꟷ THE TRAIN RIDE ꟷ

It was shortly after dawn when Lara Croft entered the last wagon of the train. Being too early for daily commuters the carriages were mostly empty save for a couple of passengers who were asleep.

The hunger had hit Lara in her sleep this time. The dream had started pretty innocently. She'd been exploring the mythical Labyrinth of Crete, but had been lost in the maze, which she suspected was constantly changing. She had left markers on her track, but they were appearing and disappearing randomly leaving her completely clueless about her whereabouts.

She was remembering the myths about the Labyrinth that swallowed countless adventurers never to be heard of. Just when she was about the panic she had heard someone screaming. A female voice, full of terror. Instinctively she'd drawn her guns and begun approaching the source of the screams as best as she could. As she came closer and closer the yells of agony had gradually morphed into uninhibited moans of pleasure. Masked by the loud "ooh"s and "aah"s Lara could hear another sound which she could only identify as an animal grunting.

It hadn't taken her long before she found where the sounds were coming from. Turning left and right at the tall mural walls covered with thick, old vines she had arrived at a clearing. The square-shaped agora with marble floor had been roughly 20 meters on one side. In the middle of the clearing, there was a podium, three steps above the ground, where a huge marble throne was placed.

Lara Croft's jaws dropped when she saw the scene that was taking place on the throne. What she first recognize was the gigantic shape facing away from her. It was covered in fur from head to toe and was roughly the size of a grizzly bear on its hind feet. Though the beast was not a bear. It had strong, muscular legs that stood on hooves the size of Lara's head. A bison-like fell was thick around its neck and two long horns were visible protruding from its temples.

Lara had seen countless depictions of a Minotaur before, but seeing one in flesh and blood before her made the hair on her back stand straight. The creature hadn't noticed Lara standing at the entrance, for it was occupied with something on the throne. That's when Lara noticed two little human feet on each side of the Minotaur's shoulders, dangling like puppets under the mighty thrusts of the beast. The loud moans of ecstasy were originating from the woman the Minotaur was fucking on the throne.

Lara's fear was tinted with a touch of arousal when she began observing the merciless movements of the mountain of a creature pumping like a steam engine into the depths of its victim, who by the sound of it was far from being victimized. Feeling herself getting wet Lara had started to move sideways. Something was compelling her to see the woman on the throne. She had to know who she was.

Suddenly the Minotaur lifted the naked woman as if she weighed next to nothing and sat down himself. Now the woman was sitting on its lap, moving up and down on its shaft herself. Although her back was turned to Lara she recognized the brunette woman with the long braided hair; smooth, arching back; firm, round, alabaster buttocks, and muscular thighs that were lifting and dropping her athletic body onto the thick, veiny shaft of the monster.

For a while, Lara Croft watched herself bounce on the creature's member with what seemed like all the power left in her as her moans echoed on the walls before she finally could accept that it was herself. She watched herself standing up on the armrests of the throne to turn around and face herself. A bright grin spread on her pretty face that was covered with beads of sweat as she lowered herself down onto the marble monstrosity, this time taking it to inch by inch in her anus.

"Mmmmhhh... Oh Lara, dear, you have to try this. This feels mmmmmhh amazing." she moaned as the grunting Minotaur's mushroom head parted her clenching rectal pucker and started entering her anal cavity. "I can't tell how much I love anal," she smirked. "How much WE love anal. Right Lara? I know how much of a back door slut you are. Aaaaahhhh!!!" another inch had disappeared in her ass.

Lara couldn't respond to that but her body was definitely reacting to the scene before her. She felt her pussy twitching and her sphincter clenching in empty jealousy.

"Come closer honey. Look how it enters us inch by inch, fills us up. Nnnngh! So full..."

Almost ten inches of thick, throbbing, Minotaur meat had been inside her when she reached the midway. That should be the most she could take, she was thinking when the beast grabbed her by the ankles and lifted them, disconnecting her leverage from the ground. Impaled on that monstrous pole, Lara began sliding down with an expression of utter pleasure and amazement on her face. Pulled down by her weight, she was skewered on a column of lust. How was this even possible?! How could that arm long thing fit into her?!

"Oh, Lara! Oh oh oh! This feels... Nnnnngh!... Haaah haaah!!!"

Mesmerized by the sight Lara came closer and closer until she could almost feel the heat radiating from slutty Lara's twitching pussy. She had finally reached the base.

"Ohhh haaah! It's..... it's... all... ahhhh... in..." she was yelping.

An exotic aroma emanating from her glistening wet pussy was filling the room. It looked so delicious. She wanted to lick that translucent, thick liquid that covered the mouth of her vulva. Maybe suck and slurp it, till she had a mouth full of that lustful nectar.

"Lara.... please.... please fuck me...." she pleaded. Lara looked into her begging almond eyes. "Please Lara... please fuck me. I need you... mmmh... I need you so badly."

All of a sudden Lara found herself completely naked.

"I... aaahhh... I can't....nnnngh... Lara... I can't take it anymore... Please... Shove it in me. Just shove it in my tight, little, pink pussy...."

All of a sudden Lara had a cock. Throbbing in her hand. But how?!

"Nnnnngh! Put it in me... PLEASE!!! FUCK ME!!! LARA PLEASE FUCK ME!!!"

And Lara pushed her rock-hard fuck meat into her moist, clenching fuck canal.

And that was when she woke up in a puddle of pussy juice-soaked bedsheets, on edge, very hungry.

She was dressed in a naughty schoolgirl's uniform, with a white silken shirt unbuttoned to reveal a deep cleavage, and a red-green checkered skirt twice folded over the waist, pulling up the hemline dangerously high. She walked down the aisle of the train to find suitable prey to satisfy her hunger. The wagon was almost empty, but she finally found what she was looking for. A mischievous smile broadened on her face. Two guys, most likely 18-19 years old, were sitting near the end, facing each other, asleep by the looks of it.

Putting her embroidered black mask on she approached her victims. One of the guys, who looked a bit older than the other one, was leaning his head against the window. Lara gently took his head from both sides and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. Then another one, and another one. She then began sucking his lower lip. The guy awoke to this magical tenderness, but before he could gather up his thoughts Lara had her tongue inside his mouth. Several seconds had to pass before he could free himself from the confusion and gave in to what was happening to him and started kissing back. Lara enjoyed the long, passionate kiss where she filled the guy's mouth deliberately with ample amounts of her saliva. Breaking the kiss as the guy became more and more courageous and started sucking on her tongue, she straightened up and smiled at him. Giving no time for him to make a move she suddenly put her left foot on the backseat right above his shoulder. Her heel was burying into the fake leather of the seat. Her long black socks were pulled up to her knees. The guy dared to wander his gaze over her smooth, muscled thigh, up to her private parts. Due to her unashamed position her skirt was lifted so he could see the freshly waxed vulva and her puffy aroused folds with a pearl of excitement glistening on her clit hood.

Before he could take in all the magnificent scenery before him and appreciate the full beauty of it, Lara grabbed his hair and pushed his face into the paradise under her skirt. A gush of vaginal fluids washed his face along with tender flesh. He opened his mouth and drank from the fountain. Lara threw her head back and gave out a deep moan. That felt good. The guy was eager and was licking and lapping all the right places. She began rolling her hips back and forth so that she could feel his darting tongue all over her labia.

"Good boy" she encouraged him. "Now push your tongue inside me."

The guy obliged and she felt his dry tongue at the entrance of her canal. Pulling at his hair she re-positioned him so he was starting to stimulate her clitoris

"Mmmmmaaaaahhh! That's my boy." she moaned a little loudly.

"Holy shit!"

Lara turned her head and saw that the younger guy was also awake. She smiled at him and without stopping her hip movements reached out for him. She first caressed his head and gently touched his chin.

"Come here, big fella," she said to the guy who was too awestruck to move. She gently guided his head towards her shapely rear then pushed his face between her ass cheek. She felt her glutes pushed apart by the guy's mouth and felt his moist warm breath. She had to encourage him with gentle pushes to approach her anus, for he definitely wasn't familiar with what he was supposed to do. It didn't take long before she felt his pointed tongue probing shyly her sphincter.

"Aaaaaahhhhh! Yes, honey. That's the way. Good boy..." she patted the back of his head. Encouraged by that, the guy started more eagerly eating her ass hole, trying to push his tongue even further up her rectum, easing it passed her clenching sphincter muscles.

Both guys were hungrily eating her private parts between her legs. She gave up pushing their heads, for they quickly got the hang of it and didn't need any more guidance. Having her hands free to touch herself Lara unbuttoned her shirt completely and started groping and kneading her ample breasts. She felt the tidal wave building up inside her core. Knobbing and pinching her nipples added to the ever-growing pleasure. She licked her drying lips and moaned even louder.

"Oh, yea boys! Go deeper! Deeper! Unnngh! Nnnnhhh!! That's it! Lick me dry! Yessss! Yeaaahhh!"

The older one had to hold on to something to force himself even deeper into her pussy, so he grabbed her buttocks. Pulling on both sides they spread apart, causing the younger one to reach her crack better. He on the other hand grabbed her thighs and pushed himself even deeper up her ass.

Lara felt the urge to gently squat and spread her legs even further. She felt the utter depravity of being a countess that let two horny teenagers eat her most private parts on a public commuter train.

"Oh guys you're nnnh... gonna.... nnhhh... make... aaaah.... me....uuuhn cum..." she muttered before she opened her mouth and pulled out her tongue in a pre-orgasmic spasm. Then the climax hit her. Her muscles started convulsing with the usual rhythm. "Hhaaaahh.." she moaned when they relaxed. Then another spasm hit her. "Nnnnhhh!".... Then another one...

By the time the waves subsided, she gave a satisfied laugh. "Aaaahhhhh... Good boys..." she gave a relaxed sigh.

"We're gonna have so much more fun..."

***

Having experienced her first orgasm of the day Lara felt more hungry than before. She took a couple of small steps backward pushing the young one back in his seat before she sat down on his lap.

"Mmmm what do we have here? Is this for me Luv?" she jested grinding her bottom against the guy's growing erection in his pants. Reaching down between her legs she first groped his member and then started pulling down his zipper. "Why don't we unleash this cute monster," she said in a joyful voice. The guy eagerly pulled his trousers along with his underpants down to his knees. Before he could move any further Lara pushed down his erection and sat down on his crotch. He suddenly felt the weight of her warm soft butt cheek on his groin with his throbbing member being held down by her private parts, perking through her legs on the other side. He could imagine her dripping wet pussy lips touching his veiny shaft.

The other one was watching everything with awestruck amazement, having a growing bulge in his pants as well, that started staining the fabric with precum right where the tip of his cock was. Lara, having made herself comfortable on the younger guy's pole, got a firm hold on the other guy's belt and pulled him closer to herself.

"This looks like a present for me. Let me open it" she said gleefully while she unbuckled the leather strap and quickly undid his buttons. In a rather owning manner, she stripped down the guy from his waist down and took his dangling meat in her right hand. She started stroking it up and down, carelessly smearing his oozing precum all over his shaft.

"Oh what a nice gift. Just what I wanted." She bent it to the right and took a long wet lick from the base to the tip. "And it looks like it hasn't been used yet." she giggled. The guy could just nod in agreement. "Don't worry. I'll be gentle," she whispered before she pulled the shaft upbringing forth his scrotum which she attacked with her mouth opened wide. She took one testicle in her moist oral cavity and sucked on it very gently. He couldn't help but let out a silent moan to which she reacted by pulling at it with a powerful suction until his sack stretched and the male orb popped out of her mouth. She took another long lick from his balls to his glans before she devoured his manhood completely.

"Mmmmmh... mmmm...." She was making satisfying noises as her head bobbed up and down his rod polishing his whole length with an excess of saliva. In the meanwhile, her hips were rolling back and forth greasing up the other one's shaft with her vaginal juices. The fantastic view the younger one had of her muscled alabaster ass cheek compelled him to place his hands on her waist, pulling up her schoolgirl skirt to her back. Lara on the other hand was getting hornier by the minute. She put her hands on the younger guy's hands on her waist and pulled them up to her full perky breasts. He, who wasn't expecting to feel these full-round fruits started groping them with inexperienced harshness. That filled Lara with even more zest and she ripped open her shirt, the buttons darting everywhere, her tits bouncing out of their confinement with a jolly jiggle.

Letting the young guy joyfully knead her breasts she placed her palm on the other guy's ass cheek and pulled him even closer. Her lips were buried in the youth's thin pubic hair while her tongue massaged his scrotum, parting his testicles. The poor guy couldn't cope with Lara's expert oral skills any longer and started ejaculating his load into Lara's mouth. Welcoming the warm thick milk squirting into the back of her throat Lara buried her fingernails into the guy's glutenous flesh as if wanting to suck him dry.

Misinterpreting Lara's harsh grope as an objection to his cumming in her mouth, the innocent guy started apologizing and pulled out his penis from her unwilling to let it go mouth. He managed to get free at the last squirt which landed on Lara's cheek.

"I'm really sorry lady. I just felt so good, I couldn't..." he began stuttering in terror.

"Shhhh... Loverboy," she interrupted him. Brushing the cum strain on her cheek with her finger and licking it clean she continued: "Next time stay in my mouth and don't waste this delicious milk." While he was staring at her with utter confusion she invited him back. "Come here, honey. Would you like to fuck my tits?" She pushed the teardrop-shaped orbs together and offered him an entrance to her deep cleavage.

Meanwhile, the other one was in blissful agony with his glans brushing along Lara's velvet vulva, parting her lascivious labia but unable to penetrate her pink pussy. "Oooh.... oooohhh..." his moans got louder as he came closer to the verge. Sensing his impending orgasm Lara quickly stood up, bent down between her legs, held the guy's marble hard erection aiming it at her mouth, and pushed her privates to his face. The scent and taste of the exotic fruit pushed against his face made the young guy reach climax. Lara opened her mouth and masterfully caught the shooting cum strains in mid-air like a dolphin catching fish. In this bent in half position, she caught most of the milky goo successfully.

"Mmmm I love man-juice," she said to herself before she gulped the mouthful of ejaculate down.

***

With the sour salty taste of fresh sperm in her mouth Lara Croft, the famous adventuress, lowered her marble smooth alabaster butt onto the young guy's still twitching teen penis.

"You need a minute, baby?" she asked feeling his meat going flaccid. He nodded with his sweaty head. "Join us when you feel ready," she said giving him a wink.

Meanwhile, the older one was still standing with his aching erection, a little bit disappointed because his most enjoyable tit fucking session was interrupted.

"Excuse me, darling. I just couldn't let all that cum go wasted." Lara apologized pushing him gently back to his seat. "Don't worry, I'll make it up to you." With this she straddled his cock, pushing it past her swollen pussy lips until his glans was swallowed by her bottleneck pussy entrance. Inside her pussy it was burning hot and extremely tight.

"Holy shit!" he moaned as he felt his cock fit in her love canal like a glove.

Lara giggled. "I take that as a compliment," she said before she straightened up on her knees pulling him out of her tight pussy grip until his mushroom head went back to the entrance. Then she eased back down, taking him inside all the way to the hilt.

"Ohhhh fuck!" the guy closed his eyes and he grabbed instinctively Lara's round butt cheek.

"That's right, baby." Lara sighed as she increased her pace of going up and down his shaft, at the same time rolling her hips back and forth. It didn't take long before she was working his cock like a locomotive engine. She grabbed the back of the seat and using the leverage started fucking him even harder and wilder.

"Mmmhmm yes.... oh yes... oh.... oh.... fuck... baby... fuck... me.... harder.... harder..." she began muttering to herself. Meanwhile, her tits, jiggling up and down, back and forth, were slapping on the guy's face, leaving a feeling of soft and gentle warmth. With passionate hunger, he reached for one of these ripe fruits with his mouth and grabbed her areola with his teeth.

"Aaaaaaah!!" Lara yelled in pain. "Oh yea you little bastard, bite my slutty tits!" Lost in his paradise he started sucking on the gravel hard nipple, desperately trying to draw some milk from it. "Oh, you like it rough, ha, lover boy?" Lara moaned clenching her vaginal muscles very tight.

"Gaaaahhh!!" the guy moaned in mixed pain and pleasure letting free Lara's mammary flesh. His teeth marks formed a second areola around the original one that became darker than the other one due to the heavy suction.

Lara lean back and kept leaning back until her head almost touched the floor. Now his rock-hard cock wasn't only squeezed by her inhumanly strong vaginal muscles, it was also bent forward inside her. He yelled in pain because of the strain on his base. With a sudden leap forwards Lara came back up, her breasts slapping against his chest. His cock was now back in a pleasurable position. Lara leaned back once again. With his hands on her butt, he could feel all the muscles clenching and contracting.

"Oh Lady, please don't do that... unnnngh!!!" In this position, he could almost see his erection forming a bulge on her smooth silken abdomen. She ran her hands from her neck down to her breasts, kneading them for a while, and rested them on the bulge.

s_incubus
s_incubus
15 Followers
12