Satisfying The Hunger Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she suddenly went up again. "Oh, loverboy you are stretching me good."

He felt he couldn't hold back any longer. "Oh, Lady you are crazy! Aaaaaaah!!" she went down again. Now one hand was massaging the bulge, the other one drawing circles on her clitoris.

"You feel soooo good inside of me baby." she moaned.

The guy couldn't hold back any longer. His cock started twitching and spasming inside her tight pussy grip. She could feel its convulsions and jerks inside. However to his utter amazement, no cum came out. He could feel the tension of the orgasm but not the sweet release. He twitched and twitched and twitched. Then it was over.

With a sudden jerk, Lara came up again, releasing the kink on the hose. It was her turn to orgasm. And while she came with each contraction of her pussy walls she milked a load of cum out of his cock. It was a whole new experience for the guy. She was cumming but he was squirting the cum. Although the release was far from being a real orgasm, he felt the tension fade away into a post-orgasmic bliss.

Lara on the other hand came hard and good. She felt like she came inside herself. The warmth of the goo on her pussy walls felt relaxing.

***

Lara felt the guy slowly go flaccid inside her, losing its corking function, allowing the freshly ejaculated sperm to drip out of her canal. She didn't unmount him though, keeping his shrinking cock inside, knowing that she'd get him hard and ready in no time if she wanted to.

Leaning back again to her cock bending position she gestured to the young guy, who in the meantime was rested, to come closer. He looked reluctant, apparently a bit scared from his friend's screams of pain and pleasure minutes ago. Lara grabbed his erection with both hands and pulled him closer as if he had no say in this at all. He stood up and approached her. She guided him further until her head was right between his legs. Like a hungry animal, she opened her mouth and took one of his balls. Twisting and turning her hands around his shaft she started sucking on the masculine orb with great passion. As his scrotum stretched she realized his balls weren't symmetrically aligned. One was higher than the other one which is the case in some men. Using this opportunity she took the testicle into her mouth deeper and swallowed the other one as well. The guy let out a deep moan as her lips reached the base of his sack. Her upper lips were gently massaging his perineum while her tongue stretched out to lap on his base.

"Lady you are amazing" he muttered involuntarily when his pleasure reached new levels he never dreamed existed. Lara enjoyed the compliment from this young guy. She was gladly helping him discover new horizons.

"Mmmmmmhhh" she hummed, vibrating his balls in her mouth.

"Oh my God! Lady!!!! Ohhh!!"

Lara was enjoying the blissful torture she was afflicting him, but she didn't want him to finish this way. She pulled his testicles out of her mouth which came out with a loud "POP". Before he could protest she shoved his whole shaft down her throat. The guy was awestruck by the wet and smooth encapsulation of his whole manhood inside this woman's oral orifice. He looked down on her swan neck and could almost see his whole length passing her larynx and reaching her esophagus. It was his first experience in deep-throating, for he froze not knowing what to do. Lara felt like a teacher, who had to show everything herself. She put her hands on his waist and began motioning him to thrust back and forth. He obliged and moved in and out of her throat reluctantly at first, reassuring himself that she was alright with this excessive penetration and had no problem breathing he increased his pace. Slowly losing himself in the pleasures of merciless throat fucking his eyes got caught on Lara's perfectly shaped bouncing tits. Like a toddler reaching for its toys, he grabbed them and started filling his palms with the ripe fruits that slopped softly over his abusive fingers.

Lara who couldn't enjoy the guy's inexperienced rough breast fondling took his hands from her tits and placed them on her slender neck. Getting a firm grip around her throat the guy increased the depth and strength of his penetration.

"My goodness, Lady, you're such a slut. You like to be choked while being gut fucked?!" Lara showed her agreement by grasping her melony orbs and squeezing the grape-sized nipples. "NNNgahhh... What a cock hungry bitch you are... uuunnngh!!" Lara felt the excitement of the insults. Oh yes, she was the Countess of Abingdon, the infamous Tomb Raider, getting off by letting herself handled like a cheap back alley whore by some horny late-teenagers.

"Oh fuck yea... Take this.... and this... " the guy was losing himself. His balls were slapping against her mask, brushing against her nose, making her inhale the youthful excitement of his hormones mixed with smelly sweat. With his testosterone and adrenaline hitting the peak the guy mistook himself for being her dominant and suddenly reached for her mask. "I wanna see the face of the slut who likes to be choked on my throbbing cock." His virile chauvinism was brought to an instant halt when Lara grabbed his both wrists and captured the base of his cock with her teeth. Her bite was firm but draw no blood. "Ouch!" he came to a painful halt. Ripped out from his macho fantasy the guy suddenly realized who really was in control. "Okay okay, Lady, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." he stuttered feeling the blood pulsating in his cock. She grabbed him by the sack and slowly pulled him out of her mouth. His manhood, covered in thick saliva was still hard and had a ring of teeth marks around the base. Lara straightened up and readjusted her mask with her back to the guy.

"The mask stays on, do you understand?" she said. Her voice was cold and formal.

"I.. uh I... understand Lady. I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"It better not," she said turning her head halfway around. The guy was shamefully looking at the ground. "Now that you know your place..." she said spreading her alabaster butt cheek apart "be a good boy and fuck my ass," she ordered.

***

The young guy stared emptily for a couple of seconds in face of the blunt invitation Lara made. She landed a loud smack on her right ass cheek to bring him out of his trance. "What's it going to be, loverboy?"

The guy had to shake his head to come back to reality, or to accept that what he was living was indeed the reality. He leaped forward and took his still erect and with Lara's saliva-coated cock in his right hand. He guided the swollen tip to her slightly dark pinkish-hued anal entrance. The initial resistance against his glans was tremendous. The tiny hole seemed to resist any penetration. Unaware that Lara was intentionally clenching her sphincter muscles, he started pushing with more vigor. His forceful poking at her back door sent jolts of pleasure along Lara's spine. She giggled gleefully and teased the guy even further:

"Everything alright back there?"

Holding his cock that slid up along her ass crack back against its target the guy pushed again. This being his first time, he was trying to use the rear entrance, the guy asked himself if it was always this hard to get it in. In porn movies, he watched it looked easy enough. Maybe, he thought, those porn stars were used to anal sex and their assholes got loose after getting pounded countless times. With this lady, it was like trying to get his prick through a needle hole.

As if hearing his thoughts Lara let out a burst of joyful laughter before she relaxed her strong anal muscles.

"Holy SHIT!!!" the guy moaned as his cock slit balls deep into her rectal cavity with his strong and desperate thrust. He had to grip her by the waist not to fall on his knees by the incredibly high pleasure he suddenly found himself in. It felt almost like as if he was falling into her ass hole.

"Welcome to Wonderland," Lara said with a soft voice.

The older one who was slowly coming to his senses thought she was talking to him.

"Mmm yea that felt wonderful..." he murmured.

"Oh hello there," Lara said joyfully realizing he was awake. "Ready for another round?"

Before he could answer she took his cock inside her pussy with a masterful hip movement. Now that both her holes were occupied she could start the engine. With slow rolls, she began moving her hips sending both her passengers to heaven. Pressing her swollen tits against the older guy's face she made him realize that they needed special attention. The guy welcomed the ripe fruits of Eden with zestful hunger. Licking the salty melons he tried to catch the delicious grapes on their tip.

"Come on guys. You surely can show a girl like me a better time." she tried to encourage them to a more vigorous fuck. The guys capitulated and increased their pounding pace. That was more to her liking. She was getting sweaty.

Suddenly Lara reached up to the luggage bars over their head and pulled herself up clenching both her holes. The guys felt in awestruck amazement that she was gently pulling them up by their cocks. She then let go of the bar and plunged back on top of the older one.

The train slowed and came to a halt at a station. Right in front of their window, a middle-aged man was sitting on a bench reading his newspaper. Meanwhile, Lara was riding two cocks with wild enthusiasm. She wanted the man to look up and see her. She wanted him to see that she was being fucked by two guys. That she was being double penetrated. And that she was LOVING it. Finally, the man turned the page and looked in their direction. It took him a couple of seconds before he grasped what was going on. Lara put her lips on the window glass and left a kiss mark. Unable to think how to react to this the man stared at her. Lara made a "come here" gesture, inviting him to join them. There surely was enough of her to please three men. He was still staring with unbelieving eyes. Just when the train started moving again the man came to his senses and stood up, gathered his thing in a hurry, and ran towards her. Lara took her tits in her palms and presented them to the man who started running on the platform. But unfortunate to him the train sped away.

Returning her attention to her current lovers Lara increased her pace. Her abdomen was gyrating horizontally and rolling vertically drawing complex shapes in the air. Her moans were getting more and more animal-like. She was starting to make no sense.

The guy under her was still trying to catch her nipples with his mouth and was at last partially successful, for he sank his teeth in the sensitive areola before the tip escaped with a painful scratch.

"Oh FUCK! YES! YOU SON OF A BITCH! YES!!!" Lara screamed and dived to his lips. It was a wild, beastly kiss. Her tongue invaded his mouth, explored it, and raided it. She moaned dirty words into his throat and cut his breath. Right when he was thinking that he was about to choke, she breathed in his lungs. She bit his lower lip before she was finished and strands of saliva formed between their mouth. "Fuck my ass!" she whispered very seriously, looking deep into his eyes.

"But you already..."

"I need more cock in my ass" she cut him.

"But how..." he began but couldn't end. She put her hands around his neck and threatened him with locked teeth:

"If you don't shove that worthless male meat up my ass with all your might instantly, I swear to God I'll break your bloody neck!"

For a second a cold shiver ran down his spine. He believed her. At that moment she was a wild animal and she was hungry. And he didn't doubt she was going to do anything to satisfy that hunger.

He pulled out of her pussy and pushed his cock beside the other guy's cock into her craving anal canal.

"Dude! Occupied!" the guy behind wanted to protest, but Lara cut him.

"Shut your bloody hole and keep fucking my hole," she ordered. "One is not enough!"

The young guy was amazed how that tight canal that was fitting like a glove around his prick could so easily accommodate all of a sudden two cocks at the same time.

"Aaahhh... Yessss... Now that's what a girl likes to feel..." Lara moaned satisfied. And she started her amazing hip movements with two poles inside her rectum. The guys soon forgot about the threats as the experience Lara was proving to them was unearthly.

The young guy reached from behind her back to her gorgeous tits and started to knead them in his palm. Satisfied by this Lara leaned back and groped his butt cheek. "Good boy... mmmh.... yes..." she moaned. He pinched her nipples. She clenched her muscles, squeezing both guys inside her.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum." one of them screamed.

"Shit me too" the other one replied.

"No don't stop. I'm so close." Lara muttered increasing her speed to a maximum.

"Oh Lady, how can one hold back to this?"

Desperate at that moment, the guy under her looked at her tits and realized how much she enjoyed her nipples pinched. He looked down and saw a similar bud protruding on top of her pussy entrance. He reached for it with his thumb and index fingers and gave it a gentle squeeze.

What followed next were like little moments separated from each other with flashes of exceptional pleasure. First, the lady screamed and cursed. What? He didn't remember. Then her pussy started opening and closing as if was a vertical mouth, spitting a white thick liquid that wasn't pee. Meanwhile, he and his buddy were simultaneously squirting their jizz into her bowels, while her ass continued to milk them. It was the longest he came. Then he passed out.

When he came to himself, he and his buddy were still sitting on the train with their pants down. His shirt was moist from the lady's juices. It had a wonderful fragrance.

12