Satisfying the Stud Bull

Story Info
A wrestler is sated by a prostitute with lust for studs...
5.1k words
3.84
11.8k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Satisfying the Stud Bull

Big Rick bellowed and beat his paws on his chest, the massive bull rippling with muscle, even with his hefty gut, as he leapt, legs bent to take the force of impact. The stud bull's fists clenched like meaty hams, so huge with his towering height also at play that one would have been forgiven for looking twice at his roughly coated brown-furred body. His black horns almost looked out of place with how small they ended up in comparison to his chunky, blocky head, nostrils flared for snatches of breath and lips moist with saliva. Tree-trunk legs thundered and he howled, swinging his head back and forth as if he was already searching for the next opponent, the next one who would dare to stand up against him when he was far more than just another wrestler to take on in a fight, genetically modified beyond the wildest dreams of anyone who had supported the original projects.

Truly, a stud wrestler was the best of the best.

His opponent lay before him, heaving and fighting for consciousness even as the support staff on hand rushed to ensure he was okay, although a concussion in wrestling was not so common as it was in boxing, the fighting sports each taking on a different nuance of injuries. Of course, there would always be the issue of air deprivation and soft tissue injuries especially during the course of a standard fight, where even a hold that clamped down on opponents hips could leave their head and neck in such a position that they, in a sense, made it difficult for even themselves to draw breath.

The stag that had been punching a little above his weight certainly fell into that category. He couldn't match Big Rick for the sheer volume of muscle layering his hide but, truly, there was not a natural soul alive on the planet that could stand up or match up to the genetically enhanced bull. Grunting and stomping, he circled the arena even as his manager, Preston, waved his paws at him, the much smaller peacock striving to get him to calm down, although they would soon come to know that such calm was going to take more effort to achieve than originally thought.

"Rick! Get over here -- you won, you lummox!"

But Big Rick was too far gone, eyes half-lidded and hazy, not even really seeing what was there before him. His head sailed back, horns gleaming in the stark lights overhead, as he ripped down the front of his wrestling vest, the short legs of the pants giving up just as easily as the massive might of his fat and ready cock sprung out for the attention of the crowd. They gasped and leaned forward, intent on the erotic display before them, camera flashes popping off in all directions as he masturbated lewdly, a huge paw with hoofed fingertips sliding up and down his veined, throbbing cock as if he was going to ejaculate right then and there.

"By gods..."

The ref gaped and tugged his collar out from his neck as if to cool himself down, a Golden Retriever who was, suddenly, very much out of his depth.

"God... Can you..." He shook his head and gestured at the peacock manager, who was as dumbstruck as the ref as the bull rampaged around the ring, seeing nothing but the red mist of lust that he had, all too abruptly, descended into. "Do something? Stop him! He's going to be out of there and tearing up the stands!"

But the peacock pressed his beak together, tail-feathers flattened down in a glorious sweep that still somehow managed to appear demurely beautiful as the nearly ten-foot-tall bull roared and spent a load of cum over the arena floor, barriers rippling and bowing out dramatically as he leaned back to show off his lust, his virility and desire drawing moans from the crowd too, as much as the ushers strove to get everyone and everything in order.

"What the hell are we going to do?"

The ref snarled, the danger of the situation catching up at him as he grabbed Preston's collar, yanking him forward as if he was forgetting the very manner of rules and decorum of the fighting rings that he himself fought to uphold each and every day of his working life. He was not solely there to keep the fighters safe, whether they were wrestlers or those engaged in other martial arts, and had an eye on everything, although Big Rick with his bulging muscles beyond the realm of reality was far from anything that he had ever before had experience in. And that fear drove him on as a thick, creamy flood of bull-seed washed across the arena.

Brushing himself off, the peacock smiled, surprisingly serene considering what was happening. He was far from, of course, but, even in his line of work, appearances truly were everything.

"Well, when things have escalated this far, you really can only bring in the best of the best..."

The ref blinked at him, ears flat to his skull, tongue hanging out as he panted from the sheer stress of the situation at hand. What Preston the peacock meant, however, still remained to be seen as Big Rick bellowed out his pleasure all over again and swung his suddenly dark, beady eyes around, searching out a victim who could, maybe, satisfy his lusts to the extent that a horny stud truly needed.

There was only one who could.

*

"You want me to do...what?"

The zebra blinked and pushed herself back on her hooves, eyes shrewdly narrowed. Although she was made up fully with her upright mane combed through with luxuriously expensive oils (only the best for her, what with the money she made), she appeared to be in a state of undress, even though it truly was just her usual wear. A tight dress that had had to be custom made and tailored just for her, although it did not seem to cover much at all even as she pursed her lusciously plump lips and eyed up those before her, a peacock and a rodent of some kind with a twitchy nose who seemed to be striving to look anywhere but directly at her, which, considering her size, was a mean feat indeed.

Izabella, after all, was a zebra boasting rather a lot more muscle than the standard femfur that one saw walking about those days. Of course, it was for a purpose in her case for there was a part of her body and physique that especially required a bit of extra support and that reason alone lay in her massive bust, breasts hugely larger than her head and threatening to spill out from her tight dress entirely. There was little support to be had for her boobs there and she teased at the low-cut neckline with her fingertips, hips swaying lightly from one side to the other as if she could not quite keep herself still, anticipating something more to come that even her wildest dreams, horny and leaving her soaked between her thighs, could not have come up with in the realm of her subconscious mind. Her ropey tail swung back and forth lazily and she took in their measure with a look that truly had seen it all before.

Preston smiled and took her arm, leading her down a narrow hallway that her tits nearly didn't fit through, the dress cut so high up her thighs that, really, it was not all that much of a dress anymore. The peacock did not say it out loud but even he wondered what it was supposed to cover.

"Yes, my dear. It seems that some of the modifications requested have triggered a sort of, ah... Well, I can only describe it as a 'horny rage', if I may be so crude. He needs the pleasure of a lovely companion."

Izabella laughed and shook her head, although some of the tension released from her shoulders. It was not so bad when she was back on familiar ground again, it had to be said. And she was an expert in her field too, of course. Smiling confidently, she tilted her head, brushing a strand of hair back and away from her forehead, her stance ringing through with confidence. Just what was another male going to do to intimidate her? In the end, they really were all the same...

"Trust me, hon, I've seen and heard it all before and that sure as hell isn't crude. I'm sure I can take care of that for you, genetically modified beast-bull or not. Where is he?"

Preston inclined his head back to the steel door at the end of the hallway, from which rising moans and bellows emanated, shaking the frame as they grew in pitch and volume, perhaps the bull somehow managing to sense their approach. Even that had her taking a step back and she looked between Preston and his rat assistant with her lips pressed together.

"You've got to be kidding me."

But Preston was deadly serious, fanning out his tail-feathers in a futile attempt to make himself seem just a little more impressive than he actually was. A peacock, after all, was elegant but not dominating. That was Big Rick's job.

"In there. You'll find everything you need and there's nothing to worry about."

Izabella laughed, a light, tinkling sound that didn't quite seem to suit her saucy lips and body. They really must have been trying to scare her but that had to be all part of the game too, considering just how much they were actually paying her! Her stomach tickled with anticipation of what lay in there, the monster that they were bigging up to be bigger and scarier than he actually was and she could not help but lick her lips, already imagining the bull pinned down beneath her with her pussy squeezing every last drop of cum from his cock and balls.

"Because he'll be too interested in fucking to worry about anything else, yeah, I gotcha." She didn't say that that was all she was interested in too, right then. "All blokes are the same, whether they are jumped up on quick kicks or what."

Her perception of the bull may have been off, not being one to follow the wrestling news or the like, but she was about to find out just what sexy Big Rick the stud bull had in store for her. And a hefty paycheque waited in store for her at the end of it too so just what did she even have to complain about? The familiar tingle of desire stirred up and curled up through her stomach, nipples rising into needy nubs that easily protruded through the fabric of her dress, hastening her along her way as the door swung open before her.

And then she was in, the door sealing behind her snugly into its frame. What had once been a plain bedroom with reasonable furniture, like an upscale hotel room, lay before her and she blinked, taking a moment to focus on the massive hulking bulk of the bull crouched down in the very centre of the room. Rick glared at her, his expression overcome with lust, both paws frantically working at his cock, although the liberal painting of seed around the room, the wooden bed frame cleanly broken in two, spoke a told that it was by no means his first orgasm of the day.

"Wow..."

Her eyes nearly popped out of her skull as she took what would be the only moments she'd have to gawk at him. To say that he was ripped was an understatement as he was grotesquely huge in a beautiful sort of way. If not for his rough coat, he could have been carved from marble and poised as a statute -- a very lewd, wanton statue with a cock that made her legs quake, pussy tightening eagerly. She wouldn't be able to clench all that much around a cock of that size, that much was sure!

Grunting, Big Rick tipped towards her, cock drooling such a violently huge volume of pre-cum that it was as if he was cumming right there and then, lost to his lust and driving after passion that one male could not claim for himself. Izabella clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth and smirked, eyebrows raising. She could still take him. And it looked like she had a right stud on her paws that time!

"Now, come on, big boy, we've got a lot of work to get your randy tail settled down here today..."

And that was just where her size and bulk, the weight of the sexy, curvaceous zebra came into play. Of course, they couldn't have tossed in just any other with him, that much was clear, and she grinned, ego inflated as she puffed up with pride. She'd have the stud bull taken care of good and proper, mark her words, and, wow, that cock...

Ah, Izabella had said that she'd never seen anything like it before but that length was bigger than anything she'd ever even taken before! Licking her lips, time seemed to slow around her as he fixed his eyes on her form, breasts wobbling and wanting to break free as she paused, ears pricked and her tail lifted as if in anticipation for the eroticism to come. As gifted as she was in the department of her own body, a genetically modified bull who only lived, clearly, to fuck and fight may have been more than she could take on but Izabella was a zebra who was up for a challenge.

Big Rick bellowed and she gasped, taking a step back as her heart leapt into her throat. But it was too late to back out or wish that she'd maybe come a little more prepared -- not that she would have wanted to flee in the first place. Her gasp broke into a sexy little smirk as he lunged for her and she reached for him, bodies coming together, the distance closing between them as she leapt.

The bull was too slow to tackle such a move and she came down on him tits first, the soft masses of seductive flesh wrapping around his face as he bellowed like a creature driven by lust alone, snorting and heaving into her breasts. But he was strong, so very strong, and Izabella cursed in an unladylike fashion, toppled to the side as he clawed at her dress, the black fabric that really was not designed to stand up to anything much anyway tearing down the front, no longer good for anything at all.

In a way, however, that disrobing set them on evener ground, Izabella leaping away and skittering on her hooves while he followed. But he was not to be the dominant party in the interaction and if she wanted to walk out of there (and have any clients at all for the next several months), the escort would have to use every trick in her book to calm him down and satisfy his needs one way or another.

It was somewhat to her advantage, however, that his lust made him dull to the senses, enhanced beyond belief, that had made him simply such a formidable opponent in the wrestling arena, dominating all those that dared challenge him. Rick bellowed and grunted but she caught his paws with hers as he grabbed for her, twisting them up and to the side and hurling him back into the wreckage of the bed with a sickening crunch.

His cock did not soften and she pressed her advantage, dragging in what wanton snatches of breath that she could spare for herself, eyes wide and every nerve-ending in her body singing as if it was on fire as her legs slammed down on either side of his torso. Her thighs squeezed, pinching down and down and down, and the bull's fat length slapped up against her buttocks, a hyper monstrosity that mad her tail flip up instinctively, desire controlling all else.

"Set yourself down," she growled, managing, just about, to pin a paw back as she heaved for breath, breasts rippling with each and every little motion of her body, fighting with his massively overpowered strength. "Fuck!"

But her natural taste and instinct for being the dominant party in such a liaison was well and truly put to the test; him being modified to such an extreme in the very makeup of his genetics surely had to give him a damn unfair advantage! She was stronger than most but, damn, the bull was giving her a workout!

No, there was only one way to quell his need and his rocking thrusts, the body slams that would have sent a lesser fur flying. She couldn't hold him down for long and, really, that was only because she had his arm twisted at a weird angle too, causing him pain simply to cut through his rage. He needed her desperately and yet he could not slow his own frantic pace to see that she was right there to give it to him, flexing her muscles and parting her lips for the two words that would re-establish, at least in her own mind, just who she was and what she was there to do.

"Poor calf..."

Ah, there it was: the zebra in charge. How could that one have slipped her mind? Even as he twisted and snarled like a predator, a meaty paw squeezing and groping her tit, seeking purchase to take her, he was a male that needed satisfying and, really, Izabella had always been the only one to take on the truly difficult cases time after time again.

Smirking with coy dominance, she flipped about, demonstrating surprising agility considering the weight of her tits but Izabella had had many years indeed to get used to their weight and size. She only needed a moment but the bull was already grabbing for her as she pressed her lips to the tip of his cock, boobs squeezed around and a thick dollop of pre-cum smacking her straight up in the back of her mouth.

It was not instant as she trapped his torso between her legs, thighs spread so wide that she laughed to think how lewd her buttocks must have looked, shoved up on his chest as if she was prostrating herself before him. If she'd just wanted to be fucked, she could have gotten straight on all fours and gotten it but she had to keep her position on top, controlling all she could even if the situation before her threatened to tip sickeningly out of control at any given moment. Yet he slowed, a growl devolving into a long, lusty moan, her lips straining and straining around the head of his cock to absolutely no avail.

Shit...

Of course, in her desperation to get him calmed down, she'd forgotten about his size, although just how that was possible was another question entirely. Grunting, Izabella tried to force her lips wider but it was an impossible feat and she gasped and gurgled on liberal amounts of pre-cum, his shaft already slick with the seed of many previous climaxes. But she still had her tits, of course, to do the dirty and she pressed them around his cock in the best semblance of sensation that she could, groaning and squeezing with her biceps and triceps to get them all the way around without leaving the far side of his pounding, blessed shaft without anything warm to cradle it.

Of course, he was bigger when she was squirming on top of him, the difference in size between them evident in just how little way her legs reached down him. Izabella grunted, lapping and swirling her tongue around the head of his cock, but there was no way she could possibly get her pussy ground back onto his muzzle for her pleasure, twitching in frustration. No, her ecstasy would have to come from another way and she rubbed her tits down on his overfilled balls with kinky desire, laughing lightly as her breath washed over his cock.

Torn between the need to be on top, to win, and not have her stop whatever it was that she was doing, the bull blinked dully, lower jaw falling slack. Confusion flooded his eyes as he rocked his hips and groped her arse and thighs lewdly, but there was no longer so much force behind his actions that her muscular form had too much trouble holding onto him. Still, the act of simply giving him a boobjob turned out to be rather like riding a bucking bronco, wooden from the broken frame splintering beneath them, although Izabella could at least be grateful for the fact that there was a mattress for some cushioning.

Up and down, she moaned and arched her back, breasts squeezed around him and eyes rolling back into her skull. Even on top, sometimes it was hard not to take leave of her senses entirely and, damn, he was so big and lustful... If he wanted to, in his right mind, he could slam her down and take her, but there would be a glorious fight for who would be on top beforehand, that was for sure!

But he was a glorious stud to behold and she slathered her tongue over his cock-tip, the colossal girth bearing down across her tits. As much as she tried to squeeze them harder around him, there were physical limits to her natural body that he just didn't have, a fat finger pushing lewdly into her pussy as she moaned and strove to arch back against him if only so that she could have more of her pleasure too. Sure, she was an escort but she was one who liked to get her rocks off too! Fat nipples swollen with lust, she murred lightly around the slick glands, the thick medial ring begging her attention as he pumped up even more with blood, the sheer size of his magnificent member beyond belief. For a moment, Izabelle wondered just who was the lucky one there.

12