Satisfying the Stud Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it hit her. She hadn't been able to catch it in time as they rocked and he slammed up against her with the need of a feral animal but his orgasm blasted the zebra in the face, coating her muzzle in cum even as Izabella whimpered and gasped out, eyes wide. She rushed to seal her lips around the head of his cock but there was no stopping the deluge as the thick veins plumped out along the length of his shaft, a boob springing away from his girth, need rising and rising, flush full of desire unlike anything that she'd ever seen before. It was then that Izabella truly knew how out of her depth she was, lusting after the massive, genetically modified stud bull, cum splattering over her tits in such a hefty dose that she may as well have just dunked her entire body in a vat of it.

That too was an appealing image and she moaned, fingers trembling as she reached into the shreds of her dress for the condoms stored there. If she'd been more in her right mind, she would have realised, of course, that the condom was never going to fit but that did not stop her from tearing the wrapper open with her teeth and making a face at the bitterness of the lube within. Why couldn't they make it taste nice? But, no matter how much she tried, there was no way in heaven or hell she was going to get the condom, pathetically small, over the bull's cock, the zebra growling under her breath as he groped her arse and came back to his senses in the heated afterglow. Just one orgasm was by no means going to cut it for him and she only had so much time!

Fuck it!

Desperate, Izabella did the only thing she could do, standing with her boobs bouncing and his cock jutting up straight towards the ceiling with the rock of his hips. For the briefest of moments, she truly felt in a position of power above him, but all of that changed as she sank down, pressing the tip of his cock up to her achingly sore and flushed pussy-lips. It was too much too soon but she was soaked and he dripped in his own cum, still spurting lightly as she bore down, moaning loudly, forcing him inside. Her body strained and screamed to accept him, the girth too much for her to really take, and yet failure was not an option as she grunted and he 'helped' her down with a heavy paw on her hip.

Facing the stud that she had been asked there to please, Izabella stubbornly maintained eye contact, tail flicking with the tension lining her muscles. And she felt every last inch of him pushing deeper and deeper, the girth even appearing to become larger before the thicker, plumper, medial ring that would put her to her limits and beyond. But what even were limits if not yet another thing in one's life merely set out to be broken?

She swore and she spat and may have held back just a little if not for him thrusting up, grinding in another few painfully erotic inches that didn't get her anywhere near as close to the hilt of his shaft as she wanted to be. A dull, aching throb of pain pulsed through her as she rolled her head from one shoulder to the other, bearing down and puffing out her cheeks as he planted his cloven hooves into the floor, eyes a little clearer and a smile on his carved, handsome muzzle.

"Mmmph... Deeper..."

Well, at least him now being able to talk meant that she was doing her job right! Yet being on top no longer seemed like quite the best place to be as the fat, flatter tip of his mighty rod squeezed up to her innermost barrier, her cervix, and she knew in her gut that that was not the end. Not even she was able to take no for an answer when it came down to her own body, moaning out a surprise orgasm that dragged her mind down right along with her body. She could not resist the allure of breaking limits as her body rippled through with pleasure, dragging him deeper and deeper, cervix shockingly bowing in as he forced and demanded entry, slamming his hips up to her at just the right moment.

Big Rick didn't take no for an answer either.

"Ohhh!"

A cry of ecstasy and her orgasm shuddering off in shocking ricochet to the next, a driving, beating, pounding pulse that could not be contained, heralded the thrust and grind of his cock into her womb, penetrating her most intimate area. Izabella's head spun as her breasts heaved with breath, rolling as she bore down, forcing herself to go the whole way now that she had begun. Never again would she be able to say that she hadn't taken a cock that large, the cock of the wrestling bull who could fuck any female into a state of stupor. But she had him, controlling the situation as he grasped for her, squeezing and grabbing her tits with a rough touch that only served to send further ripples of ecstasy to her already lust-addled mind. Maybe she was falling as far as he had been in his horny rage?

Izabella didn't care. It was too good to push down, her pussy woefully trying to squeeze around him, needing more, wanting more. The head of his cock jabbed lustfully up into the back wall of her womb and she squealed out another orgasm just as his was beginning. Her crotch slammed down flush against his and she dragged in a hasty breath, eyes narrowed with the strain, every muscle in her body screaming from the sheer effort of taking his massive. But all the zebra had to do was raise her hips a little and that small amount of stimulation alone was enough to have the bull bellowing and grinding, fucking up into her through another orgasm that flooded her womb, filled up straight from the very back.

He could go no deeper, ground into her softness, the hit of her belly, but his cum had to go somewhere and their driving thrusts as she bounced and he slammed up squeezed out more and more of his cum from her terrifyingly stretched pussy. Her pussy-lips ached the most and the drool of cum flooding out was almost soothing, hot and wanton, soaking his crotch and pooling like a water leak on the floor beneath their blissfully conjoined bodies. The medial ring popped in and out of her womb and she howled out her pleasure, the rubbing tease sending her head spinning and spinning, yet she had not stopped climaxing and doubted that she would until his cock, once again, was out of her.

And then she would be forced to face the monstrous size head-on, a dom on top but taking on her biggest challenge yet, the bull slowly, so very slowly, coming down beneath her. It was only an edge off his rampant, desperate charges but he was focused on her and the only way to keep him calm was to keep fucking him, gyrating her hips as the already exhausted zebra strove to clench her passage around him, all for his pleasure and to coax another orgasm from him.

Each orgasm, however, was willingly given and Rick grunted as she rode him, fur soaked with mostly his own cum, although there were some of her juices in there too, a divine cocktail that could later be sampled. The medial ring pulsed with each mighty spurt of cum and the night had only just begun, their bodies rocking and grinding together through ecstasy after ecstasy, no telling line between where one climax began and the next ended, words blurring as she pressed down against his gut, eyes rolling and braying for all the fervent ecstasy both she and her body were able to provide.

Izabella may have sweated. She didn't care. His musk swamped the air along with the thickly heady scent of masculine cum, her nostrils flaring and puckering with snatches of breath as her lips curved up in a lewdly one-sided smile, pussy strained and aching for more.

Her night of pleasing the stud bull had only just begun.

12