Saturday Afternoon Delight

Story Info
A married couple enjoys some kid free time.
986 words
4.31
6.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally the weekend. A busy week with constant demands was over, and they had some kid free time coming in the afternoon. They both knew what that meant. All morning they flirted. Gave each other little looks and fleeting touches. She brushed his chest. He kissed her briefly. She rubbed his back and brushed his butt. He came up behind her in a long hug and kissed her neck until she shivered.

At last, it was time. They were alone in the finally quiet house. He showered first and brushed his teeth and then it was her turn to shower. She imagined him with his broad, strong shoulders and excellent thick cock. He was in bed thinking of her and her luscious curves and soft skin. She came out of the shower already flushed with arousal.

She joined him in bed. Freshly clean from the shower and already anticipating what was coming next. They made small talk for a few minutes. Reacquainting a bit after a fairly busy week. Suddenly she tickled him. He was incredibly ticklish and it made him completely lose control. He had no choice but to grab both her hands together and press them above her head, leaving his other hand free to roam. At first, she thought she was about to get mercilessly tickled back, but instead he took the opportunity to fondle. He started kissing her thoroughly. Sometimes nibbling gently on her lower lip. He ran his hand over her. Breast, waist, hip. She started to relax into his touch and make little sounds of pleasure. He ran his hand closer and closer to her nipple and felt her arch against him. Finally, he rubbed his thumb over the little nub and felt her gasp. Her nipple hardened and she started to move her hips.

He released her arms and she wrapped them around him, feeling the hard muscles of his back. She reached down to his firm ass and pulled him closer to her, legs going around him as well. Their kissing became more urgent. She could feel his length and hardness against her. She was ready for him to enter her and pressed her hips towards him but suddenly he pulled away and down. He spread her legs apart and tasted her. She could feel herself getting wet and feel her inner walls start to tense. He heard her start to moan and could feel himself becoming harder just listening to her cries. He drew her labia apart and licked her, coming closer and closer to her clitoris which became firmer and more prominent. Finally, he pressed his tongue directly onto her little bud and felt her become suddenly very wet and start to tremble. She cried out her pleasure and her hands reached towards him, running her hands through his hair. He inserted his fingers into her and felt for the little roughness that indicated one of her most sensitive areas. He continued his oral efforts on her clit while curling his fingers into her g spot. She felt herself trembling and bucking and climbing higher and higher. She could feel the peak coming closer and closer until suddenly she shattered and came. Shaking and floating, she shivered in ecstasy.

Immensely satisfied with his work, and so aroused he could hardly stand it, he moved up and kissed her. She wanted him inside her with a deep need, and he felt her press her groin against him. He entered her smoothly and began to thrust in and out. He sighed deeply with the joy of finally getting to be inside her. They moved together in a fluid motion. She pressed against him and tasted herself on him as they kissed. He leaned back somewhat to find a different angle and she could feel him pressing against her g spot with every thrust. She could feel her excitement building again and she moaned with need. Her breasts bounced as she moved her hips with him.

She swiftly pushed against him and pressed him down into the bed. She climbed over and straddled him. She guided his hard cock into her and started moving. His hands roamed over her breasts and he rolled her firm nipples in his fingers. She moved against him, rocking faster and faster. He watched her on top of him, eyes closed and moving sinuously with little moans of pleasure. She could feel him becoming harder and sensed he was getting closer. She wasn’t ready for it to be done yet, so she slowed and savored. She bent forward, kissing him, letting him run his hands over her neck and back, softly, exploring her soft curves. She delighted in the feel of his cock moving inside her. Eventually she could feel her second climax coming closer and closer.

He wanted badly to take control, so he lifted her off and turned her over into doggie style. Enjoying the view of her firm ass, he entered her slowly, feeling her tight, slick tunnel on every inch of his hardness. She reached back and started to rub her clitoris while he thrust from behind, initially slow and steady, enjoying the buildup. He started to move faster and his cock became so hard and deep in her that she cried out with every thrust, gradually louder and with more abandon. She felt her climax building and felt her inner muscles tensing. She came hard and with a cry. He felt her shiver and with that his own orgasm was upon him and he came as well, grasping her hips and thrusting into her. They both fell forward, sweating and breathing hard. She felt his pleasant weight upon her. He rolled away and they lay beside each other in bed. Holding hands and letting the aftermath wash over them. After a quick clean up, they cuddled in bed. After all that, a short nap was in order.