Saturday Afternoon Fun

Story Info
Follows Weekend Workout - a furthering of one woman's desire.
1.5k words
2.71
7k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fun4nandl
fun4nandl
15 Followers

Saturday afternoon

You knew the plan, so the choice of clothing was right.

Keep your legs bare, wear knee length boots, a short dress, which could be lifted with ease. Underwear had been specified as optional, so you had chosen to leave knickers off.

Once the kids had been seen to the cinema you knew you had a good three hours of fun ahead.

Suggesting we head for some light food, you found yourself in Wagamama and you, lover & husband managed to secure a bench seat booth. You slid along the seat, your lover next to you, your husband opposite. There was good reason for this seating arrangement. You wanted your husband to watch your face, whilst your lover fingered you under the table. He would not be able to see that detail just know from reading your eyes.

There was sufficient table coverage and noise that others would not identify with the scenario.

Keeping close you felt his hand contact the top your thigh, his little finger stroking the inside of it. You gently shift position to avoid sitting on your skirt and open your legs a little allowing your skirt to rise further. As this happens you feel his hand follow. His little finger moves to stroke your hair free mound, just brushing over the join in your lips. You are already feeling a flush of moisture as his fingers glides between both lips checking on your wetness.

He pulls his hand away and sucks his little finger making it clear to your husband you are ready for more. Of course, you had already been fucked by both this morning and although you had had a shower you know you carry the results of the morning deep inside of you.

Drinks arrive at the table, large glass of wine for you, lemonade for husband and a small Peroni. Food starts to arrive, and you all enjoy.

Now that the waiters are done, his hand returns, more quickly this time shifting your dress away. Quickly you feel his finger's part your lips and his middle finger slide over your clit creating a further tingle before he slips it into you. The sensation of the colder air against your hotness makes you reach for the wine. What he does and how he uses those fingers just makes it hard to concentrate on much else. Each breathe you, take you inhale your wine just to avoid raising a moan.

He withdraws and again licks you off his fingers, your husband showing a small sign jealousy.

Food over, but drinks still to be finished he leans over and whispers in your ear...."slide forwards and spread them wider". You do as he commands, your skirt riding higher, your naked but checks on the leather bench and your open legs just on the edge of the seat.

Both you and your husband then see him pick the small Peroni bottle and stealthily he shifts it towards you until the cold glass drinking end rests against your pussy. You know what is about to happen but neither of you stop it.

With a couple of rotations, you feel it slide into you...but without a breath from you or any pause from him, it continues to spread your cunt until the main body is inside you. There he stalls holding it in place so you cannot squeeze it out. Looking at your husband who only knows you are being bottle fucked, you mouth "it's in deep". He drops his serviette to look under the table, you are parting your legs wider. As he returns to a seated position you all look and smile at each other.

The bottle begins to slide back and forth with long thrusts though not beyond the neck. As you finish your wine, he removes the bottle and places it on the table, its neck covered in your sopping wet pussy juices. You pick it as to take a swig just to turn up the heat for both men. You then leave it for the waiter to collect.

You leave the restaurant and head to the shops. You can feel the wetness between your legs. Heading for a well know high street underwear shop you all spend time browsing a collection of items without out it being obvious there are three of you together. Having selected several sets of lingerie, you head to the changing room that is closest to the adult section, less footfall and the staff tend to be on the main floor. Initially you enter alone, with some of the items.

Your husband and lover move towards the changing room casually and seeing the coast is clear. A gentle knock on the door by your husband and you open the door and in he pops. Your lover hangs around on the outside with a hanger so anyone looking believes he is just waiting for someone in the changing rooms.

After a short while you open the door ajar. Open enough that he can see your dress is off, boots are off, and he can just make out a glimpse of a bra...what is not obvious is your husband. You hand out some of the items, requesting something different with all little glint in your eye that says it all, behind that your door your getting fucked.

The door opens again, more items are handed out, but this time you appear dressed...your lover looks around, gives the nod and your husband pops out, and quietly without attracting attention leaves the store. You then appear and as he and you walk together putting some items back onto the peg. Then before you leave, you stop, bend over as if to look at a lower shelf item, quickly hitch up your skirt revealing a clearly wet pussy.

You both leave and join your husband and have a bit of a giggle at what you have just achieved.... You now spend a while wandering some more shops, aware that your inner thighs are damp from you husband deposit. As you wander the shops you, are looking for unisex changing facilities that seem unstaffed.

It does not take long to find one. Your lover this time picks a couple of items from the shelf and as before enters the changing facility. This time you follow in close behind, no one saw, but your husband is now just outside to function as the waiting partner.

Now you are inside he turns you to face the mirror. The only words exchanged are "your turn". You know what is needed, this is not a fashion show, this is a fuck show, the only item changing here is the cock.

You may have changed into sexy underwear and removed clothes for your husband to fuck you, only he and you know what went on in that cubicle, but here you know your boots need to stay on. You lean into the wall as he hitches your dress up to your waist revealing to him you perfectly round tight ass cheeks, your tattoo just above them.

He parts your legs, allowing your pussy to be seen and as he does your lips naturally part. It is all you can do to hold in its earlier prize and as tries to drain from you. The smell sex is an odour that hangs in the air.

You hear him unbutton, he was going to be hard and with little grace he parts you and thrusts his cock deep into you. A shudder ran through your body as he enters. Well lubricated his thrusting continues.

You want to moan but remember you are in a changing room, so you must stay as silent as possible. With your pussy muscles clenching around his stiff cock, you adjust position leaning further forwards. As you do his hands grip your hips pulling you and him further together, his balls now slapping against your lips with each thrust you feel his cock rise further and gain firmness and you know the inevitable is coming. With one last final thrust he unloads his cum deep inside you and holds it there as you continue to feel it throbbing, wave after wave fills you. You work your pelvic muscles to help extract every drop.

As he withdraws you feel his load run from your pussy and as it drops onto the floor you put your legs together to try and stem of flow. You slide your dress back down staying upright turn around and smile.

You cannot leave like this, there is too much fluid you are trying to hold in so pull a small thong from your bag and quickly slipping it over your boots you pull it into position hoping to limit the that would otherwise be running down your thighs. A quick knock on the door, returned from the outside and you leave and exit the store swiftly with husband as your lover exits the changing room with the clothes he took in and takes them back to the pegs from which they came.

When he joins you outside, you all have a giggle at what you have conducted before heading back to the cinema to collect the kids.

As you do you dream further about taking these two together the very same evening.

fun4nandl
fun4nandl
15 Followers