Harold

Story Info
Harold gets his head on straight, his other head straight in.
8.7k words
3.66
12.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story "Renee" published on Literotica on 10/27/2022 (https://www.literotica.com/s/renee-5). I suggest you read that story first as this story picks up at the end of that one and will make more sense if you do.

For the first time in eight years, Harold is trying to solve his problem. Eight years ago, when Harold was only thirty-eight, he suffered the harshest collapse a man could endure. He lost his ability to have an erection. He went from a raging bull to a rag doll in less than six months. One day, he could fuck his wife, Renee, until she begged him to stop and six months later, no amount of coaxing could make his pathetic dick respond. His response was as horrendous as his affliction. He cut off all sexual activity of any kind between himself and his wife, rationalizing, "What's the point if we can't fuck?"

Renee enjoyed sex as much as Harold and his affliction was as disastrous to her as it was to him. However, where Harold was able to shut down his desires and emotions to avoid dealing with his problem, Renee wasn't able to do the same. While Harold ignored his sexual drives Renee's continued unabated and unfulfilled.

She tried everything she could think of to encourage Harold to deal with his condition and find a cure. She suggested everything from medical to psychological to convince him. He accepted his fate as something preordained and chose to continue his life without sex of any kind. Renee loved him. She cared for him. She even liked him. But she was determined to live her life as well and that included sex.

She abhorred the need for sex without Harold but she needed a balance and if sex with other men was a solution for her, then that's what she would do.

When sex with other men didn't work out so well, Renee changed her approach. Maybe instead of finding sex with other men for her, she needed to create a need in Harold for sex with other women. Maybe she was too close to his problem. Maybe because she was there when he failed, her continued presence reminded him of his problem and, like a vicious feed-back loop, increased his reluctance to engage in sex. Maybe, if she could engineer a sexual desire for another woman, Harold would find the courage, and the need, to overcome his impairment and seek help. Maybe his revised mantra could become "The point is, we can fuck."

Renee conscripted her friend Allison to seduce Harold.

Allison took careful steps to encourage Harold to have sex with her. What started as an interesting challenge for Allison changed into a real desire to have sex with Harold. Getting Harold into her bed became as important to her as it was to getting Harold back into Renee's bed. In the process, Renee discovered satisfying sexual relationships with both Allison and her husband Frank. Having Harold participate sexually with them added additional incentive to getting Harold back to health.

Allison's investment in Harold was producing results but the pace was slow. Too slow for Allison. Finally, one evening she managed to get Harold alone when he and Renee were visiting for dinner. She intensified her campaign. She kissed Harold with real meaning. Harold's reaction was surprisingly positive as he returned the kiss. Encouraged, Allison exposed her breasts and pushed Harold's face against them. Unable to resist, she grabbed his hand and pulled it under her dress against her naked pussy. When Harold entered her with two fingers, she knew she had a made a breakthrough with him. She finished by whispering in his ear, "I want to fuck you."

Unfortunately, Harold called a premature end to the evening and he left with Renee.

It wasn't until Monday morning, when Allison had a conversation with Renee that she understood Harold's sudden departure. Renee shared that Harold's erectile dysfunction was unchanged and that he couldn't risk going further and not being able to perform. Renee also shared encouraging information. Harold had been unusually forward in his physical relationship with her. Nothing extraordinary or sexual but holding hands and more touching than usual. While slight, it was a change worth noting.

"He's also smiling more," shared Renee. "It's almost as if he's fantasizing about something."

Renee called Allison again on Wednesday morning. Excitedly, she told Allison that Harold had left for a doctor's appointment.

"And, I need to know that, why?" asked Allison.

"He's going to see a urologist," said Renee.

"He told you that?" asked Allison.

"Not directly. He told me the doctor's name and I looked her up on the internet," explained Renee.

"Her?" questioned Allison. "The urologist is a woman?"

"Apparently," responded Renee.

"He's going to be able to discuss his ED with a woman?" questioned an amazed Allison.

"Incredible, isn't it?" answered Renee.

"It is," agreed Allison. "It's also encouraging," she added.

"Keep me informed," requested Allison.

"Will do," committed Renee.

Harold came home from work early. He greeted Renee with a hug and a longer than usual peck kiss. Renee asked him how his visit to the doctor went.

Without hesitating, Harold shared that she had listened to him intently. He did not share what he told her. He added that she had given him a complete physical and took blood samples for testing. "Overall," he related, "I am in excellent health."

He remained in a good mood throughout dinner and settled onto the sofa to watch the news while holding Renee's hand.

Without explanation, Harold excused himself earlier than usual and headed for the bathroom. He didn't return and, later, Renee found him in the bedroom, sleeping with a smile on his face.

Harold's time in the bathroom, while a mystery to Renee, was an anxious experiment for him. The doctor had given him a sample of ten blue tablets with instructions to take one and wait twenty to thirty minutes for a penile reaction. "If the initial reaction is weak or non-existent, take a second tablet but no more," she told him. "Try it again on subsequent days to see if the result is similar," she added.

Harold was encouraged when the second tablet produced an increase in the weight of his penis and a slight increase in size. He had four more trial days and another appointment early next Wednesday. He also had an appointment with a therapist the following Thursday evening that didn't excite him. In addition to having little faith in the power of talk therapy, he was uneasy about how to explain his going out Thursday evening to Renee.

Each night, Harold continued to disappear into the bathroom only to reappear an hour later in the bedroom. For Harold, each night was a continuation of the blue pill experiment and each night the result was the same, a slight reaction after taking the second pill. By Friday, he wondered it taking both pills at the same time would have a bigger effect but he resisted until Sunday night when he had only two pills left. He took them together and his reaction was hardly different from taking the pills separately.

Monday night, Harold spent the entire evening with Renee on the sofa watching television. The sudden change in routine mystified Renee. Harold was out of pills but Renee didn't know that.

Wednesday morning, Harold left for work early. He told Renee that he had an important project that he needed to work on. Renee called Allison to bring her up to date. She related Harold's strange behavior over the previous week. "Harold saw the doctor last Wednesday?" asked Allison.

"He did," confirmed Renee.

"And his strange behavior began Wednesday evening?" Allison queried further.

"Correct," said Renee.

"I think the doctor gave him instructions or medication to test his ED and he's doing it privately in the bathroom," guess Allison.

"That could be," said Renee. "But what about his sudden return to normal last Monday?" she asked.

"He ran out of pills," stated Allison.

"Possible," agreed Renee. "And he left early for work this morning?"

"He has an important project to work on except it's in the doctor's office instead of his office," offered Allison. "And," she surmised, "whatever she told him, it worked somewhat and he went back for more."

"Damn," said Renee. "I'm too close to the situation. I didn't see any of that. I need to step back and think more clearly. Thanks."

"You're welcome," responded Allison. "Things seem to be looking up."

"I'm hopeful," agreed Renee.

"I can't wait to fuck him," said Allison.

"You'll have to wait. I get him first," reminded Renee.

Sure," said Allison.

Harold came home from work later and, after dinner, headed straight for the bathroom. This time he had a sample of ten pink tablets. He took a single pill and waited. The result was similar to taking two of the blue pills. He took a second pill and thought there was an improvement although he couldn't rule out his imagination.

Thursday morning, Harold told her that he had an important business dinner that evening and wouldn't be home until late. Renee told him that there was not a problem. She would have dinner without him and, if he was really late, he should come in quietly since she might be asleep.

Internally, Renee wondered if Harold really had a business dinner or something else. Something like testing a renewed erection. She, against her inclination wanting Harold to have an erection again, hoped that wasn't the case. She wanted to fuck him first.

From Renee's position, Harold followed the same routine he had the previous week including back on the sofa on Monday evening. Only, this time she could explain it. She wondered if Harold was experiencing any improvement but she couldn't find the courage, or the way, to ask him. If he was, she didn't want to interfere and, if he wasn't, she didn't want to depress him further. She took hope from his improved mood and waited for Harold to share.

Wednesday morning, week three, Harold left for work early again. Renee called Allison again.

"Probably another doctor's visit," Allison reasoned.

"I'm getting impatient," admitted Renee.

"You're getting impatient. How do you think I feel? It's been almost four weeks since I started this by telling him I wanted to fuck him," Allison responded.

"I've waited longer than that," asserted Renee.

"At least you have memories," Allison said. "All I have is fantasies."

"You'll have to wait longer," insisted Renee. "I get him first."

"You do," agreed Allison. "But then it's my turn.

"I may want him to myself for a time," hoped Renee.

"That's not what we agreed," reminded Allison. "You're already fucking Frank."

"Whose idea was that?" Renee asked.

"Guilty," admitted Allison. "But it was worth it, wasn't it?"

"It was," conceded Renee, "but it's been a long time without Harold."

"Drop bye," offered Allison. "Frank would welcome you and I could use a break."

"I'll consider it," committed Renee, "but I'm saving myself for Harold when he's ready."

"That may never happen," reflected Allison, "and you don't wear out or expire. There's always more for Harold whenever he's ready and Frank's not the only one missing you."

"I get it and I don't want to argue about it," suggested Renee. "I agree with everything you've said. I miss you too. Let's give it another week at least and work out something then."

"I can live with that," agreed Allison.

"Bye," said Renee.

"Love ya," echoed Allison.

When Harold got home that evening, he rushed through dinner and retired to the bathroom again. His appointment with the doctor that morning had been a revelation and he had a number of options to consider. First, the doctor wanted to see for herself the results of the most recent tests with the pink pills. She explained that her examination would be more invasive of his privacy than before. She proposed that he take the pills while naked and allow her, and her nurse assistant, to observe the results. Her proposal unsettled him and was probably unprofessional on her part if not unethical. However, he visualized Allison's tits and the feel of her pussy and decided to bite the bullet and go along with the doctor.

The doctor made several notes about his penis' condition and he took two of the pills. The doctor and nurse left him alone while they worked. They returned twenty minutes later to review the results. They verified what Harold had told them. His penis was marginally larger and somewhat heavier.

"May I?" asked the doctor indicating that she wanted to physically check the condition of his penis. Harold closed his eyes and consented. The doctor carefully and gently lifted his penis in her hand. They all noticed an immediate increase in the size and weight of his penis.

Later, after he dressed and met the doctor in her office, she outlined her conclusions for him. First, she explained that his initial experiences with erectile dysfunction were probably real. Second, in her opinion either of the pharmaceuticals she had him test would probably deal with the problem. Third, she emphasized the importance of his sessions with the therapist since she felt certain that a significant part of his problem was psychological. She felt he must be honest and complete with her and answer her questions truthfully.

Finally, she gave him a mechanical device that could be used to force blood into his penis and cause an erection although she was uncertain about how long the result would last.

Harold's time in the bathroom that Wednesday night was spent experimenting with the vacuum tube and pump the doctor had given him. Following the instructions provided with the device, he was able to increase the size of his penis to almost a usable size. However, the device was awkward to use and painful as well. He couldn't imagine any scenario that would be acceptable to his partner when the device was necessary.

Thursday morning, Harold told Renee that he'd be late again that evening.

After Harold left for work, Renee called Allison again.

"I don't know if I can stand another week of whatever Harold is up to," she said.

"Come over for lunch," offered Allison.

"And?" asked Renee.

"I'll call Frank and have him come home from work early. Real early," Allison suggested.

"Thanks," Renee said. "See you in about an hour."

Renee took a shower and dressed conservatively before leaving for Allison's.

When Renee got to Allison's house, Allison had a sumptuous lunch of Italian pasta, sautéed vegetables, French bread and a bottle of Shiraz open and breathing.

"Quite a lunch," opined Renee.

"I thought you might want to bulk up on carbs for endurance," Allison answered.

"You're so thoughtful," quipped Renee. "Where's Frank?"

"He'll be here later, after we have lunch and some time together. Okay?" explained Allison.

"Sounds perfect," agreed Renee.

Allison put her arms around Renee and kissed her. "Let's eat," she suggested.

They lingered over lunch and finished the bottle of wine. Renee got up and began to clear the dishes. "Let me just refrigerate the leftovers," insisted Allison. "Leave the rest. Maybe Frank will clean up."

Renee wandered into the living room while Allison wrapped and stored the leftovers. Allison caught up to her in the living room and put her arms around her from the rear. She kissed Renee's neck and palmed her breasts. "Humm. No bra," she commented.

"Something I learned from you," answered Renee.

"Is that all you learned?" asked Allison.

"I prefer discovery rather than revelation," said Renee.

"I love discovery," said Allison and kissed Renee's neck again.

Renee leaned back into Allison. Allison pulled Renee's shirt from her slacks and ran her hands up her torso on her bare skin until she held Renee's breasts in her hands.

"Humm," hummed Renee. "Here?"

"Upstairs," instructed Allison.

The bed in the bedroom was freshly made and turned down. Renee stood at the side of the bed and removed her blouse. She stood in front of Allison for a moment before she kicked off her shoes and removed her slacks.

"No panties either," commented Allison. "What happened to discovery rather than revelation?"

"Takes too long," Renee explained and sat on the bed to watch Allison undress.

"I agree," said Allison as she untied the cord around the waist of her wrap around, one piece, dress and let it fall to the floor. No bra. No panties. Renee laughed. "I love surprises," she admitted.

Renee put out her arms, took Allison by her hips and pulled her between her legs. She kissed Allison's midsection. Allison stepped back and bent over, her tits hanging in Renee's face. Renee lifted Allison's breast in one hand and kissed the nipple. She sucked on Allison's breast until Allison shifted her body and presented her other breast to Renee.

When Renee had kissed and sucked Allison's breasts to her satisfaction, Allison pushed Renee back on the bed, moved her toward the center and settled between her legs. Renee joyously spread her legs, held her breath and waited. She didn't wait long. Allison's tongue found her opening and plunged inside. She dragged her tongue along the front of Renee's vagina, exiting to find her clitoris already erect and free of its fleshy hood.

Allison ran her tongue around Renee's clitoris and squeezed it between her lips. Renee's body lurched each time Allison squeezed and sucked. Her body stiffened and her back arched when Allison added two fingers in her vagina and vigorously rubbed against the root of her clitoris from the inside. She was seconds away from an orgasm with Allison suddenly stopped and kissed her body just below her navel.

"Fuck," exclaimed Renee. "Why did you stop?"

"Just to be a bitch," said Allison gleefully.

"Well you earned the title," cried Renee.

"Do you want me to finish you?" asked Allison.

"No. I want you to strangle me and end my agony," said Renee sarcastically.

Allison laughed and resumed her activity between Renee's legs. She didn't stop until Renee was curled up in a ball, shaking on the bed and she couldn't continue.

Renee recovered slowly while Allison held her and stroked her hair. Renee's breathing normalized but she remained still, enjoying Allison's attention.

Suddenly, Renee turned, sat up, pushed Allison on her back, pried her legs apart and plunged her face between her legs. Before Allison could react, Renee had her clitoris between her lips and two fingers inside her vagina. If Allison had considered some kind of retaliation, she abandoned the thought, relaxed her body and floated into the sensations Renee was producing in her body.

Renee was enjoying herself as much as Allison was. So much fun that she decided to take it up a notch. Without asking, Renee increased the suction on Allison's clitoris until Allison began to spasm and then pushed a finger deep into Allison's ass.

Allison's reaction was instantaneous and ridiculous. She sat up, squeezed her legs and held Renee's head in place with both hands. Allison shook uncontrollably while Renee struggled to breathe. When Allison fell over on her side, Renee took a huge gasping breath.

"Damn it woman," screamed Allison. "Why did you do that?"

"Just to be a bitch," said Renee gleefully.

"Well you earned the title," accused Allison.

"Do you have a problem with it?" asked Renee.

"Not really. It felt surprisingly good," she admitted. "It's just that is was so sudden, so surprising."

"So I can do it again?" Renee asked.

"You can," agreed Allison, "but you can be sure that I'm going to return the favor."

"I was hoping you'd say that," rejoined Renee.

They were lying, head to toe, with their heads on each other's thigh and idly toying with each other's labia and clitorises when Frank came home. It was mid afternoon and they were both recovering from the last two hours together.