Saturday Afternoon with Robin

Story Info
Jack and Robin meet again and go to a special place.
3k words
4.52
11.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wait to see Robin felt long and tedious as a week of work stood between us and some potentially hot sex. The only highlights that happened between our two meetups was the amount of questions everyone at work had for me, like who was the sexy redhead? Did I shag her? Was she great in bed? Even the female workers seemed to take an interest in the answers I could have given and looked at me in a new way. I gave them nothing. A gentlemen never tells. I also just happened to like the way they were clueless for once as its usually assumed I do nothing outside of work, which to be fair them, was true before that Friday.

The other highlight was Robin's occasional messages and photos. Every one a tease and every one a reason that Saturday couldn't come quick enough. Robin never strayed from my thoughts that week, the thought of seeing her face, her body and her cock again kept me going through the week even as it distracted me from my work a lot of the time. I played back that Friday night in my mind and imagined new positions we would find ourselves in. My imagination, as I found out, wasn't nearly big enough.

The week finally finished on Friday at 5pm. I didn't even go out to the end of work drinks. I said my goodbyes and good weekends and went back home. This caused a lot of confused expressions, at least for a minute before they went back talking about fucking busty nurses again.

I checked my phone for any new messages from Robin. None. When I said occasional message, I meant occasional. I would get a handful of messages and a teasing photo one day then nothing else for a couple of days. I was starting to get worried before putting together she was an University student.

'You remember what it was like being a student, right?' my mind, for the first time in a long time, helpfully said.

She had a whole life of studying and partying during the week. Still there was still something mysterious about Robin. I wanted to know more. I don't even know her or his real name. I assumed Robin was the identity they assumed when they cross-dressed.

'You spent one night fucking because you found her hot, that doesn't entitle you to answers.' Two for two, my mind helps out again! Something has definitely changed for my mind to be actually talking sense. Or it was delighted to point out my shortcomings. Either one sounds plausible to me.

I initially couldn't sleep that Friday night, the night before we met for the second time, as a combination of anxiety and excitement washed over me. To combat it, I got my phone and looked at the photos Robin had sent me. Compared to the explicit photos Robin sent the morning after the first night, the next couple of photos I got during the week were more teasing in nature. A selfie of her fresh from the shower, wet and wrapped in a towel and a photo taken in the mirror where she wore a t-shirt and a thong that only just hid her cock. However this, her used thong, my memory of Friday and my imagination had made me erect and I managed to stroke my cock to completion, getting cum all over the bed sheets. I fell asleep soon after that and I dreamed of Robin.

Saturday. 2pm. Outside the University. That was what Robin put in the message and that's where I was and I didn't have to wait long. As I looked at the University buildings, I felt a tap on the shoulder. I instantly turned around. There was Robin. I recognised her gorgeous face and tall slender body. The rest of her looked completely different. She now had long blonde hair, done up in pigtails. Winged eyeliner and fake eyelashes was applied around her eyes. Glitter was used around her cheeks. Her lipstick had a pink glossy finish. My eyes moved down to her clothes. First thing I noticed was a pink dog collar around her neck. She wore a pink sleeveless crop top with the words BIMBO PRINCESS written in silver, the crop top itself only just covered her nipples. Her exposed midriff gave me another good look at her belly button piercing, which I appreciated. My eyes went further down to notice her glossy white low waisted booty shorts, which were so tight, it did nothing to hide the outline of her cock. White thigh high socks and pink hi-tops completed the look. Robin gave a little spin like she was modelling the clothes to me.

"What do you think?" Robin said excitedly in her Scottish accent.

"You look..." I tried to find the right word.

"Slutty! Right?"

I nodded. Robin had took the words out of my mouth. She definitely pulled off the sexy, slutty look and looked excellent doing so. There were some definite stares and the odd wolf whistle from the people passing by in the street and she was loving every bit of it.

"I love it!" I told her honestly.

Robin got even more excited by my approval and jumped up and down. "Yay! Thank You!" She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight.

"What's your plan for today then?" I asked Robin curiously.

"Its a surprise! You'll see!" Robin had said innocently before she started off walking down the street, swaying her hips side to side. She stopped to turn around and beckon me to follow her with her finger. Needless to say I followed. For the rest of the journey I walked behind her so I could watch her ass as it swayed.

"Enjoying the view?" Robin said, cheekily, knowing full well where my eyes were.

"You bet I am!" I replied back to her. I felt so confident when I was around Robin. I didn't know though if it was just me acting so I didn't look like a fool in front of her or she brought more of that side out in me. I hoped it was the latter.

"We are almost there." Robin turned around to face me and started walking backwards, she had a big grin on her face. "Then I'll give you more views to enjoy." Robin demonstrated this by pulling the waistband of her booty shorts down slightly, then pulling them back up again before I could see anything just to tease me further.

We kept walking until Robin came to a complete stop and turned around to face me. We were just outside the woods that was just behind a suburban street. Robin put her feet together and pointed at a gap in the treeline. "Enter!" she demanded. Like with all of Robin's other instructions, I obeyed and walked through the gap. Trees surrounded and loomed over us as we walked further and further into the woods, I felt like I was leaving the civilised world behind. "Stop!" I heard Robin cry from behind. I stopped just as Robin commanded, it was then I saw Robin's distinctive pink top fly over my shoulder.

I turned to face Robin. She was topless, her flat chest and petite nipples exposed and she was already working on removing her booty shorts. As the shorts slid off her slender frame, her cock flopped out, revealing she had been going commando the entire time. Her shorts now laid at her feet. With one leg she stepped out of them and with the other she kicked them off in my direction. Save for her socks, shoes and dog collar which were left on the entire time, Robin stood naked in the middle of the woods legs apart, hands on her hips, a big smile on her face and a hard cock between her legs.

"I promised you a good view." Her hips cocked to the left. "Didn't I?"

"You did," I replied.

Robin turned away from me and bent over, holding onto a nearby tree, so I got a better view of her ass. She looked back at me and smiled. "So, how do you like it?"

I gulped and felt the erection developing between my legs. "I can't imagine a better a view." I approached her from behind and just as I was about to grab and squeeze her ass, Robin spun around and leaned back on the tree.

"Good," she said. "Now I want a good view." She gestured towards my semi erect cock which was already bulging in my jeans.

The thought of getting naked outdoors made me nervous though. I didn't want to be seen by anyone else or be arrested. I looked around, hoping nobody was in the area to see me like this.

"Do you think anyone is watching us?" I asked.

"Oh," Robin held me and moved in closer, I could feel her cock rubbing against me as she kissed me on the lips. "I do hope so." The kiss was just a distraction has she unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them and my boxers down to my ankles, catching me by surprise. She leant back on the tree and bit her lip, her eyes are locked on my now erect cock. She took it in her hands and looked me back in my eyes and rubbed it. Slowly. I closed my eyes and moaned, any worries I had about being watched or caught evaporated after a couple of strokes.

Robin fell onto her knees. As my eyes followed her down, I noticed the ground of the woods was all muddy and getting all over her. Robin didn't seem to care as she took my cock in her pretty mouth and sucked it hungrily, never once breaking eye contact with me. She grabbed hold onto my ass as she took more of my cock in her mouth. I instinctively grabbed hold of her pigtails and pushed more of my cock in and felt her lips slide right to the base and against my balls. Robin's moans were muffled by my cock gagging her but I could tell she was enjoying it. I removed my cock just so she had a chance to catch her breath but Robin quickly went back to sucking and deep throating me. My cock seemed more important than breathing at this moment. One of her hands grabbed my balls, massaging and squeezing them vigorously in the hopes to get the juice that was inside quicker. I was so close to cumming but Robin didn't stop sucking. She didn't want it on her face this time. Cum ejaculated from my cock and into Robin's mouth. I looked at her as she swallowed every drop she could. Robin opened her mouth and showed me her tongue just to show me she swallowed.

"Yummy," Robin said after she licked her lips. "The perfect meal for a Bimbo Slut like me."

Satisfied, Robin sat back in the mud, rested against the tree and played with her cock with a grin on her face.

"I know what else Bimbo Sluts like," I told Robin with a mischievous grin.

Robin smirked and raised an eyebrow. She knew where I was going with this but played it dumb anyway. "Oh?" she said putting her index finger on her lips and looked at me with an inquisitive stare.

"They like to be fucked hard and have their assholes filled with cum."

Robin's eyes lit up and smiled. She got to her feet and started to jump up and down excitedly, clapping her hands. Her little cock went up and down too. "Yay! Bimbos love being turned into Cum Dumpsters!" Robin enthusiastically remarked, before quickly calming down. "But first, I want to see you strip."

I agreed almost instantly. First things that came off were my Jeans and boxers, since they were already down to my ankles anyway. I threw them to one side and started unbuttoning my shirt slowly. I could feel Robin's eyes on me as I undid each button from top to bottom. With all the buttons now undone, I pulled my shirt off and threw it at Robin, she caught it and gave it a good sniff. It must have smelled good because she had a big smile before throwing it away and pouncing on me bringing me to the floor. I could feel the mud going all up my back and my legs as Robin sat on top of me.

Saying nothing she got on her knees and grabbed my cock steadying it. Looking me in the eyes she pushed herself up with her legs and lowered herself down on my cock. I felt my cock penetrate her tight asshole, I felt her hole expanding and hugging my cock as more of it went inside her. It was even better than the first time. Robin kept sliding down, moaning and breathing hard all the way till she had pushed my entire cock inside her. Satisfied she was able to fit my entire cock, Robin smiled and bit her lip then leant back and grabbed my legs. Using a combination of her arm and leg strength, she slid herself up and down my cock at a steady rhythm, making sure when she goes back down, my entire cock went inside her. My cock felt so good as her ass moved up and down. "Oh Robin, you filthy little bimbo," I moaned which only made her smile and ride my cock harder and faster.

As she got faster, Robin's moans and screams got louder, as did mine. Someone must have heard us by now but I didn't care anymore. Let them find us and see us fucking like this. In the middle of all the fucking, Robin had soon crossed her eyes and let her tongue hang out. She was starting to look like a proper empty headed bimbo. "Am I a good bimbo yet?" Robin asked me with a breathy voice as she moved back down my cock.

Seemingly losing the function to speak as I felt myself close to cumming, all I could do was nod. Robin must have felt how close I was to cumming as she soon removed my cock from her ass. She sultrily walked over to a tree, looked back at me and bent over holding onto the branches. She stuck out her ass and gave it a little wiggle, she wanted me to finish inside her in this position and I was happy to oblige. I got up from the floor and approached Robin from behind. I bent over her, careful not to penetrate her just yet and whispered in her ear, "You are going to be the best Cum Dumpster Bimbo ever."

Robin giggled and had a big smile on her face. "Am I your Cum Dumpster Bimbo?"

I did not answer though, I instead slammed my cock straight deep in Robin's ass taking her by surprise which caused her to whimper and get weak in the knees. I held onto her hips as I kept pounding her ass. "More!" she screamed. "I want more!" More she wanted, more was what she got as my thrusts become harder and faster. Robin grabbed onto the tree tighter, moaning and whimpering some more as her knees became weaker.

"This is it," I told Robin. "I'm going to dump all my cum in your Bimbo ass." Which is precisely what I did as cum shot out of my cock, I could feel it flood Robin's ass.

Robin could feel it too and reacts by arching her back and screaming, "Yes! Oh Jack! Yes! Yes!"

As I slowly pulled out my cock, cum trickled down Robin's thigh. Robin however, not wanting good cum go to waste, ran her finger over it and sucked it off. As she sucked her finger I noticed one of her false eyelashes had fallen off, most likely from all the hard fucking we did, and found itself stuck to her cheek instead. She either didn't notice or didn't care as that's where it remained. The taste and the feeling of her ass flooded with my cum has made her the happiest Bimbo ever or that's what I hoped at least.

As all good things must sadly come to an end, we got changed and left the woods behind and I took Robin back to the university. As we went back to civilisation covered in mud, Robin was practically skipping down the street with me trailing behind until we reached the entrance of her University.

"This day doesn't have to end just yet, you know," I told Robin hoping we could get a round 2 in her dormitory. "We both need a shower, I know that much."

"I like that idea and I wish that were true," Robin said sadly. "I got assignments to do, I need to be a good girl sometimes you know."

"I get it," I replied as I gave her a hug, Robin smiled and held me back, resting her head on my chest. "I was once a student too."

"Must have been ages ago," Robin said in a happier tone.

"A lifetime ago more like." We both shared a laugh.

"Oh! Its my nineteenth birthday party this Thursday and I want you to C-U-M," Robin said, giving me a teasing wink.

"Where?" I asked

"Its a surprise," Robin said with a deceptively innocent tone, "Just meet me here at 5 on Thursday."

"I'll be there." I promised her.

"Goodbye Jack."

"Goodbye Bimbo."

Robin blushed and giggled. She kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear, "I can still feel your cum inside me." She spun around and walked inside the front gates, wiggling her ass as she did. She turned around, blew me a kiss and gave me a wave, before entering a building and shutting the door behind her. As I walked away from the university, a whirlwind of ideas floated in my head of what she had planned and all of them involved lots of fucking. There were some things that I knew of for sure in that moment though. I could not wait for Thursday and I really needed a shower.