Help Wanted

Story Info
Working as a window model at an Adult Store.
9.9k words
4.69
8.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********** HELP WANTED **********

WE REQUIRE:

ATTRACTIVE, FEMININE, SLENDER,

CROSSDRESSERS / TRANSVESTITES

TO MODEL SEXY OUTFITS

IN OUR DISPLAY WINDOW

MUST BE:

GOOD LOOKING, SMOOTH, WELL GROOMED,

CONFIDENT, FRIENDLY AND FLIRTY!!

PREFFERABLY TALL AND FLACCID

No hourly compensation is offerred, BUT:

a) Make up and nail polish are supplied and cosmetic help is available

b) You get to keep every outfit you model,including wigs and heels!

c) When the store is busy you can earn 5 percent sales commision

on all your sales

d) You also may recieve tips from generous Alpha male clients requiring more 'personalised' modelling service in one of our private rooms!

********************************************

Monday morning I was on my way to catch the bus to work. As I turned the corner and passed the bay window of the previously vacant store there I stopped and froze to read and re-read that sign as my heart raced and my body started trembling!

The three large windows that made up the bay stuck out from the front of the store which meant anyone passing by, even across the street, would be able to clearly see the model from in front or either side. There would be no place to run or hide once you started modelling an outfit!

I've been dressing in female clothing for five or six years, mostly in private, but I did go out for an occassional late night walk or drive! I walked away in a daze that I worked in all day thinking about what it would be like to display myself so openly! I couldn't do it of course. It was too close to home and some neighbour or workmate or someone who knew me might pass by and recognise me! I'd never be able to live with the humiliation and ridicule if that happened!

Every day as I walked past the store on my way to work or home I saw that sign. Every day I'd think about what it would feel like to be displayed in that window wearing some skimpy, sexy, slutty outfit. I couldn't think about anything else once those thoughts started! I'd picture myself in a French maid uniform, or a sexy secretary, nurse or cop cosplay outfit strutting around in the window and openly displaying myself and my up till then secret obsession for anyone and everyone to see! I even pictured myself having to do it in a lacy, frilly merri-widow with fishnet stockings and super high stiletto heels! My dreams each night went further with me in transparent babydoll nities that hid nothing, I'd wake up in a huge wet spot every morning!

On Friday afternoon the sign was still up! I'd thought the job would be snapped up by now and was surprised it hadn't been! I started to walk home slowly and got a block away before I found myself spinning around and rushing back! There was a couple behind the till and a few customers scattered around when I entered the store. I felt my resolve melting away rapidly but before it could completely disperse I managed to make it to the till!

"Hi I... uh... that is I...", I felt myself blush a bright red but managed to finally blurt out the words in a rush, "Have you hired a model for your window yet?"

They were both amused as they looked me up and down. I mentally castigated myself for not going home first to change out of my work clothes, (jeans, a plaid work shirt and workboots), but if I had I'm not sure I would have made it out the apartment door, let alone back here!

"You sure you're up for the job? You really don't look the type? What do you think, Helen?"

"If he wasn't the type he wouldn't be asking about the job would he, Mike? Dressed like that I can't say as he looks like he is, to be honest.

Since you asked about the job I assume you like wearing these kinds of things but are you sure you can handle the exposure, Hon?"

I gulped and nodded as I wondered about my sanity and if I really would be able to!

"OK. Follow me and we'll see if I can make you a bit more presentable and possibly change Mikes' mind."

My initial surge of courage and bravado were spent so I meekly followed her to the right of the counter and down a short hall past what she told me were the rooms for either fittings or the private viewings mentioned on the sign. A door at the end of the hallway led to the storeroom / office. She sat down behind the desk, smiled and looked at me more critically.

"How high a heel can you walk in?"

"I'm used to three and four inch ones, Ma'am."

"Well that's a start. We'd like you to wear five or six inch ones normally and up to twelve inch with platforms for some outfits. Think you'll be able to?"

"To be honest I'm not sure, Ma'am."

She stared at my face closely "You're young enough to be fairly passable and with the right make up could be pretty enough. Show me your legs, Hon.

Oh, and drop the ma'am, I'm Helen. What do you want to be called?"

I hesitated then sat down to remove my workboots and socks. I felt myself blushing deeply again as I unbuckled my pants and turned away from her before I slid them down and off. I was shaking like a leaf and closed my eyes before I was able to turn and face her.

"Not bad legs and at least you shave them. That will help convince Mike. We had a couple of others apply that didn't bother shaving, seemingly ever, that said they were willing to but only once they got the job. Who knows they might have. It was one strike against them and Mike figured one strike was enough to turn them down. Take your shirt off so I can see what we have to work with chestwise."

My neon green panties had been hidden by the shirts tails as had the matching soft cup bra I had worn to work.

I squirmed shyly as Helen stared at me, I couldn't help it! (Yes I enjoyed going out to display myself in short skirts or lingerie to strangers but that was always at a distance and much more anonymous! Helen and Mike were amoung the first to really know about my secret desire to dress! Helen would be the first to actually know it was me standing in front of her wearing panties and a bra!)

"That's a good gurl. You're shy but at least willing to try which counts in your favor. Are you sure you want to do this, sure you can handle it?"

"No, but I want to do it! I need to do it! I don't want to keep hiding my female side away."

"OK, as long as you're sure. I had another four who didn't make it this far before they bailed out, which is why I asked!

Do you know how to use make up?' I nodded. "There's an open kit in the washroom," she nodded to it, "so go do your face and let's see how you look."

When I came out fifteen minutes later Helen shook her head and used some tissue to remove more then half of it after telling me it looked too hookerish, then sent me back in to lightly touch up my blusher and lipstick.

A lacy white bra, matching bikini panties and a pair of white anklets trimmed with lace were on the desk. Beside them were a very short pink and white checked skirt, matching low cut vest and a fairly sheer white blouse. A short bright pink wig was in her hands.

"I made my best guess as to your sizes so get dressed and we'll do your nails."

The bra was tight but I did manage to get it hooked together. Helen helped me pad it so it looked like I had small breasts in the cups. The panties had the word 'SISSY' in large, bright pink glitter letters across the rear. The skirt fit fine around my waist but it left the bpttom of my cheeks on display! The bottom of the letters on the back of my panties were showing and if I bent even a bit my entire ass was displayed. I definately wasn't flaccid anymore!

Helen noticed that and chuckled as she grabbed a couple more tissues and pushed down the front of my panties to stroke me!

"We can't have something like that in the window, can we? I know most, if not all, of our customers would either approve whole heartedly or not care at all but some puritanical old biddy might walk by and report it and we'd get shut down!" She caught the mess then slipped a chastity cage over me and clipped it together. "There you see how it clips together? Good! I'm not going to lock it and as long as it stays in place we won't need to, but if there's a problem we might have to during work hours!"

She fitted the wig on me while my nails dried and helped me get into the heels

"Try walking in them, Hon. Not bad, a bit wobbly but acceptable. You'll get used to them, just take shorter steps for now till you do. You never did tell me your name. I'll need it when we go out and I introduce you to Mike."

"Charlene is how I think of myself when I'm dressed."

Beside the door there was a full length mirror. I stopped and stared at my reflection, hardly believing it was me. The wig, the way the heels shaped my legs and ass, the different, more natural way my make up looked all combined to achieve that!

It was still me trying to control my trembling as I stepped thru the door and started down the hall tho! At the far end I stopped and had to lean against the wall to steady myself I was shaking so bad. Was I really ready to be paraded thru the store like this?

"Stagefright, dear? You'll have to get over that quick if you really want the job. This is exactly the type of thing you'll be wearing when you're in the window!"

"It's not the outfit, tho it is skimpier then what I usually wear. I'm just not used to anyone seeing me when I'm dressed, period. I'll get over it! I WILL, I promise you, Helen. Just give me a second to pull myself together! After all once I step out there my life will be changed forever!"

"Yeah, thought that might be it. It was at this point that the last of the others decided to bow out."

I took a couple of deep breaths and nodded that I was ready. Helen took my hand and led me out to introduce Mike to Charlene. I was shaking like a leaf, nervous and scared as I stood there being stared at by Mike and the three or four customers in the store.

"Not bad. Not bad at all! You clean up pretty good; better then I thought you would! We did mention friendly, flirty and confident on the sign and you look a bit shaky! Well, no one else who went into the back managed to come out so you've got that in your favor. Now Charlene, do you think you can manage to go into the window for a quick trial?"

I felt my heart start racing faster and my mouth go dry as I gasped for breath. This was what I'd dreamed about, what I'd fantasied about! I stood up straighter, arched my back to press my chest out and minced my way across the store and up the steps. It wasn't me standing in the window in front of those two men! It couldn't be! I'd never be able to expose my secret so blantantly! Yet exposing it like this left me feeling thrilled, excited and so fully alive!

I strutted the five steps from one side of the window to the other then returned to the middle. Turning away from them I ran my hands down my wide spread legs as I bent at the waist. Bringing them up the backs of my legs I flipped the back of my skirt up and shook my ass from side to side to make sure the glittering 'SISSY' emblazoned on my backside was displayed!

The crowd outside grew by ones and twos till ten or twelve men were watching me display my scantily covered, feminised body! I was doing it! I was exposing my secret and the world hadn't come crashing down aound me! More confident I added some wiggle and wriggle to my performance; as well as a few inadvertant grimaces as I swelled till the small but effective points inside the chasity device bit in!

Fifteen to twenty minutes later a smiling Mike told me to come over to the counter. He was pleased with what I'd done! If I was available tomorrow he'd like me to come in and do the same between one and six pm - I was hired!

*********************************************

On Saturday when I came in an hour early to get ready I saw a new sign in the window:

LIVE SISSY MODEL

IN OUR DISPLAY WINDOW

EVERY SAT/SUN FROM 1-6pm

C'mon in and select any outfit you'd like to

have modelled for your enjoyment

We can't promise it will be modelled today

BUT it will be put into the rotation!

If you can't wait to see it modelled

PRIVATE Viewings can be arranged! Check with the front counter for details!

*********************************************

Trembling, nervous and blushing I managed to make it to the front counter. There were a few more customers then the other day but still not really that many. Mike smiled at me and held up a finger to get me to wait while he finished up with a customer.

"Ok now, um, what name would you prefer to be called? No, tell me later after you're dressed properly and have had some time to think about it! You like the new sign? You seemed to enjoy and really get into the modelling so I took a chance and put it up after you left, then hoped and prayed that you wouldn't let us down!

The way this works is we will be giving you the make up kit today. Whatever outfits you model stay with us until it sells out; then it's yours to take home along with whatever heels and wig you use with it. This means you might have to model the same outfit several times, but I'm sure you won't mind!

Mostly you will be in the window but occassionally you might have to help out inside if it gets busy. Helen and I will man the till but customers may need help with selecting the right item or finding the right size. I hope you won't mind that too much.

For now private viewings are done after your normal hours. You can stay as late as nine when we close but no pressure about that. If it involves a large purchase I'm sure we'd take you out of the window for it anyway, but we'll see what happens. Otherwise just enjoy yourself and do what you did last night. Helen is waiting in the back to help you, so scoot back there and get ready."

I headed to the back still feeling nervous and scared. Not as bad as yesterday but enough to make me wonder about my sanity again!

"Did Mike tell you the arrangements?" I nodded. "You're good with them?" I nodded again. "Well let's get you ready for the Grand Opening. Here's your make-up kit. If you want to take it home and practise more that's fine but bring it back with you when you come in."

I hung my male clothes in the washroom and hurried to do my face and nails.

"Very good dear. You're learning but it's still a bit much, after all this isn't a drag show." She used a few tissues to tone it down first then a few more to calm me down before she put me into the chastity device.

I was to wear the same outfit I had already modelled but Helen told me that after my break, about half way thru the shift, I'd be changing into another one. She hadn't decided which one as yet.

" Oh yes, did you pick out a name to use here yet? We don't want to upset the apple cart, so to speak, by calling you your real name."

"Is Charlene still OK with you Helen?"

"Charlene is fine dear. Now let me take a good look at you. You look wonderful and just in time, it's nearly one now."

She escorted me out for Mike's approval, then nervously I walked over to stand in the display window. Even though the shop was located on the edge of an industial zone there was already a group of about eight men waiting. I couldn't help blushing deeply or stop shaking at first again. My knees got rubbery and my mouth dry, making me gasp for air. I was feeling nervous, embarrassed and ashamed of myself for exposing myslf like this but was also excited, aroused and exhilarared! I felt fully alive and aware of everything around me!

I steadied myself with one hand against the wall and just stared out at them, feeling so naked and exposed, the secret of my shameful obsession out in the open for all to see! Yet wasn't that what I really wanted? Wasn't that what had made me apply for and accept this job? Wasn't this the real reason I loved dressing this way? So people could see the feminised me!

Something clicked inside my head and I shivered, then winced as the cage bit in! All those eyes staring at me, running up and down my body sent overwhelming sensations and strange feelings flooding thru me. Every nerve ending in my body was tingling maddeningly!

Yes, this was worth whatever embarrassment and risk of exposure I might go thru! I felt feminine and desired! As one sissy caption I'd seen stated, 'Making men hard is like my drug' and I was drugged, addicted and completely hooked as I slowly, proudly, strutted back and forth displaying myself! The shame and humiliation faded away, like it had last night! I could let myself go and be the cock teasing tranny slut I'd dreamed of being so often!

Soon I was flipping up the back of my skirt to run my hands over my ass, turning to face them then lifting the front of my dress as I ran my hands up over my hips! I wondered if they noticed the wet spot forming at the tip of the cage and wished I had full breasts to shake for them!

Mike called me over to the counter twenty minutes later when the crowd had grown to fifteen or twenty guys. Some continued to stare thru the window but most came inside to look around the store aimlessly, their eyes still mainly focused on me.

I was in heaven! I'd only felt like this for a few minutes at most before. Of course I'd only been seen very briefly before rushing off to preserve my secret! Now that secret didn't matter anymore!

Mike wanted me to mingle a bit, talk to the customers and try to guide them into making a purchase, preferrably a large one. I did my best and did help make a few sales. Even when I was talking to the customers most barely looked at my face for more then a few seconds, paying more attention to my legs and ass.

Quite a few were secret dressers themselves I found out! They let me know they admired my courage and felt so much more at ease knowing a CD / TV was here to help them shop! Few were brave enough to use the fitting rooms but they all bought fair amounts of stuff!

Then it was back to the window to see if I could gather another group and entice them in! I never did get my coffee break or change outfits, window peepers kept appearing and the outfit I had on seemed to be working fine! The time went quickly! Before I knew it, it was six pm.

I didn't want to change and go home. I didn't want the thrill of being here, dressed like this, to ever end! I was enjoying the experience too much! So I hung around the store doing stints in the display window and helping where I could. Mike and Helen were pleased and amused.

About eight a late thirtyish, tall, well muscled man came in. My heart skipped a beat and my knees became rubbery as his eyes ran up and down my body.

"Charlene, it's a good thing you stuck around! This gentleman would like a bit more 'personal' experience. He wants you to model some nities for him in studio A for the next while! Helen will bring them in right away."

I followed Mike around the counter and into the private room, trembling and nervous. As soon as the door was closed the client smiled at me, turned me around and unzipped my skirt then brushed the vest off my shoulders. Both fell around my ankles as I just stood there stupidly! Unbuttoning my blouse he removed it, unhooked my bra and tossed them both on top of my other things.

"That's better. I like my sissies naked or nearly naked at all times! Helps them to know their place and mine. Now shall I rip your panties off or will you remove them?"

I didn't think about what I was doing or why, I just knew deep inside that I had to do what he wanted! I slid them down and off. I started to remove my heels but he stopped me.

"No those you keep on. They act as a constant reminder that you are a sissy, here to serve and please me. Now lift your hands above your head and turn around slowly so I can take a good look at you while you tell me about yourself."

"I don't know what you want to know, Sir, but I'll try! I'm 19. I'm small and slender, which turns out to be a good thing because I like to wear female clothes to look and feel feminine!" I blushed and looked down at the floor! "When I found out how exciting exhibitionism felt I started displaying myself to others in nearby parks, mostly in lingerie'!