Saturday at the Art League Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks like you have some tenting there, Ray. Relax, and I'll take care of it." Before he could protest, I pushed his erect cock to his left. It happened quickly and through his briefs. He still leaked, but the tenting was gone. "Much better; you're all set."

I pointed to a spot back from the front edge of the stage. "Stand there and spread your feet this far apart," and I lifted his leg above the knee and pushed it out, "interlace the fingers of your hands, put them on top of your head, and twist your body to your left."

I put my hands on his shoulders to guide him with the twist. "I'll get in position sitting at your right foot."

Sitting on his right foot was a better description. I sat cross-legged around his leg and leaned my body forward against it, caressing his leg with both of my arms. My clit rubbed against the outside ankle bone of his right foot. I placed my left hand on his thigh below his balls. I put my right-hand flat on his leg, half my hand on his bare skin, and half on his briefs.

"We're ready for the last gesture pose."

His cock was in my line of sight, with Marci more distant. She smiled at me and shook her head slowly from side to side. Focusing on the bulge in Ray's briefs, I could see the entire length of his hard-on without his cargo shorts. There was no need to grind my cunt on his foot or move my fingers across his thigh to get a reaction. I was back to my private sexy-secret game of seduction in the open, a new challenge.

The bell rang too soon, but it was time to move on. It surprised me when Joy, not Marci, announced, "First five-minute pose." I looked around and didn't see Marci.

I stood and noticed the condition of his briefs and wanted him entirely out of them. "Oh Ray, you've soaked your underpants. I don't want your clothes to be too damp to wear. We can all see your hard-on, anyway." I reached to rub the length of it for emphasis. "Let's take these off and pose nude together for the last two. What do you think?"

He was embarrassed and dazed, but I was an excited, nude woman on a mission, and no wasn't an acceptable answer. I put a hand on his shoulder and looked into his eyes. "I want to ensure you're good with being nude with me."

He nodded his head yes twice. "Yeah, it's fine."

With his consent, I stepped back, slid my thumbs along his hips, inside the waistband of his briefs, and lowered them. They snagged on his cock, of course, and I pulled it along with his briefs until it released and sprang up in front of my mouth. I was prepared and opened my lips, letting the tip of his cock slide against my tongue. I dropped his briefs to the floor a moment later and stood up. With a smile, I hugged him while his hard-on pressed against my tummy between us.

"Okay, Ray, get on all fours." I pointed to the center of the stage, "with your head toward the group."

He got to the stage. "Lower your neck in line with your spine and look at the floor. I'll sit on your shoulders and lean back on my arms." I didn't wait for his reply and straddled his neck, sitting with my weight on his shoulders, directly over his arms. I leaned back and supported my torso on my extended arms with my hands on his ass cheeks.

"Is this good for five minutes?" He nodded yes. "Start the timer."

This pose was more like it. Sitting atop a naked man, my legs spread wide, and feeling his smooth ass cheeks in the palms of my hands. I was flowing and hoped I might drip on Ray's shoulders and neck.

I'd forgotten Eric and Dawn. He stood while Dawn tugged on his balls, but she also reached behind him to play with his ass. Eric's hard-on stood near Dawn's face, and I didn't understand how she could resist sucking on it.

We were near the end of the pose and had one more to go. Dawn's reluctance to suck Eric's cock made me want to do it more. Eric wouldn't mind, but I had to convince Ray.

The timer rang, and I stood in front of Ray. When he lowered his hips and raised his head to stretch, he stared straight at my cunt. I squatted to talk with him. "Ray, this last pose should be explicit. I want to suck your cock. You have a girlfriend, but oral doesn't count, does it? We'll do a sixty-nine with me on top. I understand if you don't want to lick me, but I want your cock in my mouth. Would it be okay with you?"

Ray had regained his powers of speech over the more extended pose. "If it's the best pose, go for it. I won't be active with you. It's a shitty rationalization, but I don't want to upset my relationship with Michelle."

"Oh, you're so sweet, Ray. I understand. This pose is strictly physical, a one-time thing. You are filling in for Eric while he's recovering for the next pose. I'm sorry to use you as a prop." I used my most contrite, sincere, and understanding voice. But time was short. "Okay then, let's get ready. Lie on your back with your head toward the door, and I'll take it from there."

He quickly complied, and before I swung my leg over his chest, I told him, "Put your hands on my hips to keep me from moving too much." I grasped his cock, but before sucking, I said, "Start the timer, Joy."

Ray put his hands on my hips, and I sucked his cock, stroked and squeezed the base of his shaft, and cupped his balls. I didn't do anything exotic. The entire time, I looked directly into Eric's loving eyes. He maintained his wide smile the whole time, but since Dawn was finger-fucking his ass, I couldn't tell precisely what produced the smile.

Halfway through, Ray's body won the contest with his brain. He pushed his hips up to meet and encourage my sucking. I felt a steady air stream blowing over my pussy and ass. He thrust more assertively and pulled my hips, lowering my cunt onto his face. He didn't move his mouth from my clit, but his disorganized effort was pleasant. I didn't know which would go off first, Ray or the timer.

Ray won by a nose. Although I love the feel of cum in my mouth, I pulled off Ray's cock before his eruption. I wasn't quick enough to point it anywhere besides my face, but I love a facial almost as much as swallowing. I closed my eyes and let him spray. A couple of splashes landed on my face before I raised on my elbows and coated my chin and breasts. It was a pleasant diversion awaiting Eric's return.

Joy didn't wait for the timer. "Excellent, Ray. Eric's ready to resume, and we'll do our last two poses."

While still atop Ray, Karen arrived with paper towels to wipe my face. "God, Linda, how do you do this? It's the most exciting stuff I've ever seen. You can bet Billy and I won't get out of bed for the rest of the weekend, but I could never do what you do here."

"Don't be so sure, Karen. You shouldn't count anything out," I said when she finished wiping. I had to care for Ray, so I nodded toward Karen's easel. She understood the hint and went back to her drawings.

I got off Ray and sat beside him. He sat up, and I hugged him, planting my breasts firmly against his chest. After a moment, I leaned back. "Are you okay? Remember, I pushed you into this."

"I'm good, Linda. It was embarrassing at first. I thought I'd come on you if I got naked, but I should have known you'd handle everything. Michelle would have loved drawing us, and I'm sure it will add some excitement later this afternoon." Ray looked around for his clothes and dressed at the stage's end.

I turned to find Eric. He and Dawn had walked to the stage, and it was time to start another pose.

Dawn smiled. "Thanks for loaning me your husband. I don't want to interfere between you two, but playing with Eric has been my lifesaver. I'm going home and demanding some attention from my husband. Thanks."

"Believe me; it's his pleasure." I smiled back and looked at Eric. "Did you notice what happened to Marci? I don't see her anywhere."

"Sandi stuck her head in during the third pose and called her outside. I'm afraid she didn't see Ray's climax. We'll have to reenact those last two poses for Marci privately."

Sam spoke above the quiet murmuring of the group at the break. "We have two more poses today from this lovely couple. We must finish before the ceramics class. I'm making an executive decision for the seated ass-fucking pose first and the side-laying, rear-entry pose second. Shall we begin?"

"If we're doing a twenty-minute version of the earlier ass-fucking, I need some help. I don't have enough hands for my swollen breasts and nipples. I hoped Marci would volunteer, but she's not here, so if someone would sit beside me and play with my titties, I'd appreciate it." Eric reached for the massage oil and lubed us up.

"No volunteers? Then I'll have to decide for you." I looked to Billy, "Would you mind if Karen came up here and helped me out?" Her earlier enthusiasm was encouraging.

Wide-eyed, she stared back in surprise with an incipient flush building from her chest to her face. She turned to Billy and whispered something. He muttered something back to her, then she turned and looked at me. Then it was back to Billy, exchanging more words. Then Billy smiled and nodded. Still holding her roll of paper towels, Karen jumped up, "I'd love to do it."

She came up to the edge of the stand. "Should I get naked?" She barely contained her excitement.

I didn't expect her question; I just needed another orgasm and wanted someone to tweak my nipples.

"Sure, Karen, it's very thoughtful. You saw how we overcame the awkward incongruity of Ray's first poses when he was nude. It would help this pose as well." I was getting good at making this up on the fly, especially combining sex and posing.

Eric and I finished with the oil and got into position at the platform's edge. Karen set the paper towels behind Eric. I lowered onto Eric's cock while Karen undressed, then stood nude beside us. "Where should I sit, and what should I do?"

A petite blonde, I couldn't tell if she was natural since she shaved entirely bare down there. "Sit here to my right, on your cute left ass cheek, and curl both legs back to the right. Now spread your legs; we want to see your beautiful pussy. Yes, that's perfect. Place your left hand on top of my right hand and lean toward me, supporting your body on your arm. Last, reach across Eric's arm with your right hand and squeeze my nipple."

The glistening moisture of her cunt signaled she was enjoying this. Why not go farther? "Wonderful, Karen. One last request. When I tell Joy to start the timer, would you tilt your head back so we can kiss? You don't have to use your tongue. A peck on the lips is fine."

She almost swooned but let out a muted, "Okay."

"Joy, we're ready to start." I leaned towards Karen and started with an awkward, chaste kiss. It soon became erotic.

"You keep outdoing yourselves here. You create one when I think having a better pose is impossible." Joy said as she started the timer for our next twenty-minute effort.

It was twenty minutes of heaven and nothing but pure sensation, the electric sparks coursing through my over-excited nerves. I floated in a void surrounded by buzzing sparks from my stretched asshole and Eric's slow finger fuck of my cunt with forward pressure on my tender G-spot. Karen improved her nipple pinching, and the liquid feel of our open mouths exploring the softer feeling of languid lips and tongues was like fine wine. It was like a gourmet meal or a well-played Mozart symphony. Each component was distinct, identifiable separately, and could rise in singular importance or recede into a harmonious whole.

My only movement was exploring Karen's mouth. Eric kept his cock still. The simple act of filling my ass with his manhood created a background of near ecstasy. Depending on how they quickened or slowed their pace, the manipulation of my clit and nipple amplified my elation. Like an excellent meal, it was a balanced experience. Never too much or too little of any one thing; my every desire met before I knew I had it.

At some point, I noticed my hand intertwined with Karen's. I envisioned storm waves crashing onto the rugged Northern California coast. Each wave crested higher than the previous and crashed more violently on the shore until I was floating and engulfed in darkness.

I didn't know how much time had passed when Eric's face came into focus, my head resting on his thigh. Karen had soaked several of her paper towels with cold water. There was one on my forehead, and she placed one across one of my thighs and was getting ready to put another across the other thigh. I couldn't tell why she found it essential, but it felt good. As my focus returned and I looked up over Eric's body, I could see Marci, apparently upside down, sitting on the other side of Eric. My left arm extended over Eric's legs, and Marci held my hand and rubbed my forearm. Again, I was not sure why, but it felt nice.

"How long?" I asked.

"We had five minutes left when you started gushing over my balls and the stand. Your arms went soft, and you slumped; sensory overload. Karen and I held you to keep you from falling, and Sam and Billy came up to help lay you on the platform. That was half a minute ago."

I took a deep breath and let go of Marci's hand. I put my arm by my side, braced up on my elbows, looked around, and saw everyone except Karen had returned to their easel. The only thing I could think of was, "Well, that happened."

Karen was standing beside me at the front edge of the model stand, having finished applying the wet paper towel to my thigh. Leaning on my right elbow, I touched her inner thigh and slid my hand up her thigh, stopping when I brushed against her smooth pussy. "Thanks, hon. Remember, count nothing out."

Marci had something to say. "One emergency resolved, and we have another. Sam wanted to have one last pose with you two before we end, but something's come up, and we need to act to take advantage of it."

I sat up to listen to Marci. "We contacted Art League members to gather a crowd for Linda and Eric's art gallery walkthrough. Two of our colleagues work at local cable stations, and they called their weekend news editors, who called and asked to send camera crews. When they arrived, the reporters needed to hear from someone official, me. While we were talking in the courtyard, they could partly see you posing through the open window. They're excited to put something together for the Gala and want to film your final pose for their report."

She looked at me. "It's your ass out there, but it would get our Gala off to a great start. They're both cable stations, so they have more latitude than a broadcast channel. They'll still have to do clever blocking or pixelating to get it on the air or maybe do an internet release. We need a decision now and can't intrude into the ceramics class. What do you think?"

I looked at Eric. "In for a dime, in for a dollar. Okay with you?" He nodded yes.

"Great, we'll do it. We'll wash for Sam's pose. Let them in to set up."

We all stood. I saw Karen, still nude, standing at the end of the model stand. As we passed, I told her, "You should get dressed. Don't bite off more than you can chew yet."

Eric and I went to the kitchen sink and started the warm water to wash. Karen's remarkably prescient paper towel purchase helped us soap up by the sink and pat dry those nasty bits we would display on camera.

Each news team had two people, a cameraperson and a reporter. One group I recognized from LGBTQ+ segments on one of the local alternative cable channels. The other was the weekend reporting team for one of the Spanish-language stations. Both stations showed more sexually explicit programming than other English language stations. It was beyond me how they could edit this for any newscast, cable or not.

The crews had moved the artists closer to the stage and had their sketch pads set. Eric and I were the focus of the cameras as they filmed from behind and between the artists. The reporters were taking turns recording quick introductions. They'd already filmed interviews with Marci in the gallery.

The Spanish station team kept to themselves by the door. The camera operator for the other crew confidently introduced herself. "Hi. I'm Candy, and you're Linda and Eric." She shook our hands like reporting on nude people fucking in public was an everyday occurrence. "We don't have much time. If you have questions, ask when I finish. First, keep doing what you do, don't think about us being here. Fuck away; our station wants these images and will show more than our colleagues.

"Notice how we've arranged the artists in front of you. Two clear aisles allow an unrestricted view from the back area. I'll carefully frame details by setting the artists in the foreground between the camera and the stage. When you get near the end of the pose, we'll show close-up shots of the finished drawings. We can get away with more in the illustrations than with showing actual bodies. But make no mistake; we'll show your bodies fucking on cable. Questions?" Both Eric and I shook our heads.

Candy continued in a whisper. "I'll film Roberta's introduction in a moment. You return to the kitchen area, walk to the model stand, and get ready to do your thing. I've been recording you and will continue until your pose ends and you get dressed again. Don't look directly at the cameras; pretend we're not here. Off you go."

We walked to the kitchen and stood facing each other at the counter. Roberta began her introduction. A few moments later, I glanced in the mirror reflection above the sink and saw the cameras on us. The red light meant they were recording. All this talking had deflated Eric, and I wanted to test if they were true to their word and would record it all. I kneeled and took Eric's soft cock into my mouth. I circled his balls with my thumb and finger and pulled. Although we didn't look at the cameras, we assumed no news was good news. Eric quickly responded to half-mast, and we'd finish the job at the platform with the massage oil.

On the model stand, I found the massage oil at the back and bent over to reach for the bottle. I could do my exhibitionistic tricks with my back to the cameras. I squeezed some oil into my hands and started rubbing the oil onto his stomach, stiffening cock, balls, and thighs. It took a few seconds, and I stepped from behind Eric to let him smear oil over my breasts, pubes, cunt, and thighs. He didn't need to do my tits, but it was fun.

I got on the stand, laid on my side, arranged my legs, and got comfortable. This pose was familiar. I moved my lower leg to open my pussy, making it visible to the cameras a few feet away.

A breeze from the open door tickled my ass, awakening a transgressive desire. This would be an excellent pose for Eric to fuck my ass. Ass-fuck on TV, how nasty can you get? We never actually said what we were going to do. I assumed Marci told them the original pose, the one Sam decided. What if we pushed it further? Eric got into position, arranged his legs, and aimed his cock to slide into my pussy. Before he thrust forward, I stopped him and whispered, "In my bottom."

His smile and raised eyebrows told me he understood. I was still loose from our previous pose, and we were well-oiled. When the tip of Eric's cock touched my asshole, all I had to do was relax to let him deep inside.

I wriggled around to ensure a clear view of my pudendum and open cunt. I looked back at Eric, placed my hand unobtrusively on my clit, and thought Eric had forgotten about my nipple. But he didn't disappoint me, and I felt the electric shock of his fingertips at my tit.

The room was silent except for the footsteps of the camera people roaming for angles. The Spanish station cameraman stayed behind the artists. Candy came up the aisle with a direct view of my penetrated asshole four or five times. Once, she stopped two feet away and framed a tight close-up of the nastiest parts.