All Comments on 'Saturday Evening'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Teacher44Teacher448 months ago

Thank you for this. It is an excellent work.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Great story telling! I think Vero Beach came through the storm okay. Please consider posting stories this long in multiple parts. Thank you.

5

stewartbstewartb8 months ago

And coming from Boca Raton my little bit of Florida ... masterpiece of an adventure. Enjoyed it immensely.

DuleighDuleigh8 months agoAuthor

Sorry about that @Boyd Percy. it was going to be a two parter, but Side A was so much longer than Side B, and to even them out, side A got rushed or side B got wordy and boring, it was ugly so I put them together and was happy with the way it came out.

I'm in a long story phase right now which some people appreciate, but I'll go back to busting them up into chunks next year.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

(A Yooper is someone who is from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, the You Pee becomes Yooper.")

The first part is correct. It's the UP. Yooper comes from dialect slurring the word Upper.

Glad you got it correct towards the end.

nthusiasticnthusiastic8 months ago

PLEASE don’t break the flow of the dynamic tension of your stories by chopping them up. Anyone can choose to read only one or two pages at a time if they like it broken up, but having to wait for the next submission to post, loses much of the emotional connection to the characters. I cried so much, my eyes hurt. That kind of reaction doesn’t happen when the tale just dribbles out over weeks and weeks. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

kre8shnkre8shn8 months ago

Fantastic submission, 1 of the best reads. It was hard to believe the story was long so as the scenes drew me into the next event so well by the end felt like a short story.

Thank you for your effort in creating such a wonderful read.

DquiotiDquioti8 months ago

Wonderful story, I was hooked from the start. Thank you

BGHillmanBGHillman8 months ago

A very entertaining read. Enough sex to suit me. Good storytelling and an easy read

Nasty56Nasty568 months ago

I mean what’s not to like in this story, good storyline, 5 for me! Keep them stories coming.

Davester37Davester378 months ago

This too is a first class story! For what little it’s worth, I prefer to read stories all at once, not broken up, for several reasons.

As always, thank you so much for writing, and thank you for sharing your work.

des911des9118 months ago

What an unusual story - started off as a quirky romance but turned into a Mafia thriller. Very well done. Really enjoyed it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sarducci?

Guido Sarducci???

Brilliant, hilarious. The perfect touch!

Thanks

DuleighDuleigh7 months agoAuthor

To Anonymous

THANK YOU FOR GETTING THAT JOKE!!!

The story was getting far too dark for my tastes in places, I HAD to lighten the mood

Who better than Father Guido Sarducci to calm the jangled nerves?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story, with a minor nitpick... verb tenses kept shifting from present tense to past tense. If that was intentional, please disregard.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

WOW! just WOW!

auwingerauwinger3 months ago

Excellent story, actually more like three stories in one! Well done! A few bobbles with names being mistaken, but with so many to remember, it was a minor glitch. 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That was a great story, could be a movie. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

One of the most entertaining stories I've read on Literotica

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 1 month ago

First, this was a great story. I was looking for Steve and Nadia to find the killer

First, this was a great story and well told. Second, I was looking forward to Steve and Nadia hunting down the killer in Italy. Third, the gun stuff was fun even the guns, BUT a couple were silly in that regard. Let's start with chambering a round in a semi-auto pistol. The top part that is pulled back to chambers a round is the "Slide". Also though the identity of the shotguns was fun, 10 gauge shotguns for women to take into a gunfight are silly. That 10 gauge Ithica kicks like a mule and frail almost invalid certainly would be really unable to handle it. Most average men even have difficulty. Finally to the Glock20 Gen 5. Those were supposed to be her "Rat Killers" from 10 years prior. That model Glock20 Gen 5 did not come out until 2023 and doesn't really fit small hands. Glock 17's would be a much better choice and very much better in an actual gunfight for almost anyone, especially women. No woman who was supposed to be a real killer would choose a Glock 20 over a Glock 17 for her "rat killer".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...

SIMILAR Stories