Saturday Finally Arrived

Story Info
Todd finally gets his release after a month in chastity.
5.2k words
4.63
3.4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday finally arrived after a long month. It was 'Release Day' for my handsome husband and we were both looking forward to it.

Since our children have left us empty nesters, our relationship seemed to change drastically. We have more time to spend together and we were really enjoying our freedom. It allowed us to travel more and we had more time on our hands to read, hike and bike. I have always been a dominate woman and in contrast Todd has always been fascinated with submissive behavior. After many long discussions we decided to explore our fantasies.

Todd is a tall, well-built man and is very physically active. He is well endowed with a beautiful large girthed cock. We have always had an excellent sex life. Complimentary, I am also very physically active which was one of the things Todd was attracted to. We have always biked and ran together, before and after we got married. I have a very attractive figure and am blessed with 38D breasts which stand out from my slender figure. I often catch Todd watching me intently when I shed my clothes before slipping into my pajamas for the night. Since we live on our own now, we do spend a lot of time walking around the house with little to no clothes on.

Our changed relationship happened very slowly into what we enjoy today. Todd would always make sure I was satisfied before he was, in our sexual encounters. I love him for that as he is always thinking about me. It has developed into a FLR (Female Led Relationship) and we are both accepting of it.

One day I suggested that we should try chastity, and we ordered a cage for him online. It arrived quickly and we decide to try it one night. After many failed tries, due to his aroused state every time I manipulated him, we managed to get the cage on his manhood. I recall it changing my demeanour almost immediately after he was securely settled in his cage. It gave me a tremendous feeling of power and the thought of teasing him mercifully got me instantly wet. He on the other hand, took awhile to get used to the cage. The peeing thing and the feeling of constant entrapment were the major hurdles. We decided early on that he would need cleaning regularly which involved me releasing him and showering him often. That enabled us to get used to putting the cage on and off and we got really competent at it. In the beginning I took charge of this procedure. I would limit my movements around his groin and I was careful to wash him before he got too hard, which made it more difficult to get him in the cage. But as time went on the procedure got easier.

I always loved the idea of controlling his orgasms and I believe this has drawn us even closer over the years. I would often hear from my married girlfriends that after the kids leave, their sex life dropped off drastically. The women were often willing but the men seemed to lose interest.

In the early days, I loved to tease him every chance I got. I would parade around without clothing as often as I could, and his excitement showed. It would usually lead to sex. Now with him in chastity, I can decide when and where we would engage sexually. It took some time for both of us to get used to the new normal. We started with him in chastity for only a few days and slowly extended the lock-up time. We would make a night of it, releasing him followed by hours of love making.

It was certainly heightened, as his lockup time was extended. He was extremely horny after being locked up for long periods. As time went on, we would lengthen his time in the cage. He often told me in the beginning, that it was hard to be caged while giving me an orgasm. It would get him so horny and he just wanted to have me. It took him awhile to get over that feeling of restraint. I loved the power it gave me.

I noticed a few other changes occurred after we lengthened his restraint time. He was much more attentive to my needs and I loved the feeling of being pampered. I was free to engage anytime I felt the desire. He seemed always willing to help me with that, even after a long day at work. He would do anything I asked without complaint.

Often, our nightly routine would be a shower together, followed by Todd giving me a foot and leg massage. He would use the nicest smelling lotion that he especially ordered for me. He would take his time and really enjoyed the feeling as he worked the lotion into my feet and long smooth legs. My moans would excite him as he worked me into a beautiful state. This was then followed by a beautiful orgasm as he worked my pussy and clit with his expert tongue. He has become very proficient at giving me pleasure with his mouth and I am never disappointed. He starts by slow kissing my now soft long legs, working his way to the inside of my thighs. He would comment how beautiful I smelt and to relax and enjoy. His tongue was always magical as he worked me into a frenzy followed by a beautiful orgasm.

If I allowed and he wasn't in his cage, I would let him fuck my juicy pussy after my orgasm. I always came first and I loved fucking him as much as he does. I loved the feeling of him filling my pussy and I would cum again in short order.

Chapter 2

Fast forward to today. We have Todd presently in chastity for a month at a time. The first Saturday of every month is 'Our' release date. We both looked forward to this night. I can only get so much satisfaction from my dildos and toys, but the feeling of my man driving into me, either missionary or from behind, can't be beat. After a month of me teasing him, Todd's expectation of release is extremely high.

We actually began the release on Friday night this month. After I release him with the key I have stored between my cleavage for the month, I instructed him to shave his groin area, which is followed by a shower. He is not to touch himself in a sexual way in the shower without my supervision. I have gotten to the point that I trust him and I am waiting patiently for him to enter the bedroom as I play on my iPad. He walks in and I could see right away that he did a great job as his groin is as smooth as my legs.

He is to remain naked all night per my instructions. He is now cage-free for the evening, and it gives me the opportunity to see his beautiful semi-hard cock bobbing and weaving as he walks. He looks great and by the end of the month, I am horny to see his gorgeous cock. I tell him to give me a show as I am laying in bed watching his every move. He dances around the room as his manhood grows by the minute. It gets me so horny as I watch him and I start stroking my pussy. I tell him to get me a glass of wine and I watch his ass leaves the room. He returns as I am relaxing on the bed and hands me the wine. I motion for him to walk over to the side of the bed, and I lean down and kiss his bare cock as a reward. He pushes forward more to get better contact and I have to slap his member for him to retreat. He continues his dance as I drink my red wine and I continue watching him. I am so horny by the time he finishes and his pre-cum is starting to leak. I motion him over again and take his head in my mouth and clean his beautiful cock.

He jumps into bed with me, and while I am on my side and I allow him to kiss and suck on my nipples as we settle into our bed. He loves my breasts and always comments on how full and beautiful the are. This is a rare enjoyment for him and he loves doing it. He then straddles over me. His cock is leaking pre-cum and leaves a wet trail on my stomach. He makes his way down my body and instinctively tries to lower his abdomen to attempt entry into my waiting pussy. I pull him back quickly by his hair, and inform him that I am not ready for his entrance. I usually don't allow this to happen on the Friday night, as it is reserved only for Saturday nights' activities.

I pull back the covers and I allow him to service me with his tongue. He does it without complaint. He is so excited with the feeling of release and the way it feels as he moves his groin on the sheets while giving me my pleasure. He looks up into my eyes, and wants to cum so bad but I am strict on this particular night and tell him to save it for Saturday night. He brings me to a satisfied orgasm, and I ask him to cuddle me as we fall off to a blissful night's sleep. He wakes in the night, growing as he wakes, and tries to put his cock in between my ass cheeks. But he knows not to cum and has to be satisfied with the feeling he receives from the tightness of my crack. I feel him slowly trying to part my ass cheeks as the contact must feel wonderful to him. I reached down and massage his rock-hard member but stop when I hear him start moaning. He is wet again and I take his pre-cum and massage my ass with it. I tell him to go to sleep.

The next morning as we wake, he is at full mast as the non-restriction of the cage enables that. Of course, he is horny and waits patiently for my next instruction as he rubs my back, while his cock makes contact with my thigh. I get instantly wet knowing how frustrated he must be.

This is where it changes from month to month. Sometimes I ask that he wait until the evening, sometimes I allow him to jerk off in from of me as he knees at my feet and splashes his large load on my legs and toes, sometimes I let him enter me from behind and release into me and other times I teasingly stroke him slowly playing with his full balls not allowing a release. This turns me on so much as I see the frustration on his beautiful face. He often begs for release, which I dislike, and tell him that his begging won't change my mind and the end result will be no release at all if he keeps it up, and he'll have to go back in the cage for another month.

On this particular morning, I am feeling extremely horny, but decide to wait with him for release in the evening. I allow him to tease me by rubbing my pussy but stop him before I reach the edge. It gets us both hot and starts the day off with a bang. We are both wide awake and shower to start our day.

The day is ahead of us and we fully enjoy our time together. His attentiveness is very evident on release days, as he knows that will mean fulfillment in the evening. Either it's going to the market to get preparations for dinner that evening, or going for a walk or bike ride in the afternoon.

Today, I decide we will have a picnic down by the river. I give him our instructions for the day. I always plan our release weekend activities. He is preparing a wonderful breakfast for us in the nude this morning, except for a tiny apron I have him wear. I love seeing his tight butt in his special apron. Because he isn't caged, I can calculate his excitement by how high the apron rises in the front. I rub his butt and put a finger in his crack and watch as the material starts to rise.

I have a short summer dress on this morning with no panties. I always dress in a seductive way to heighten his eagerness on release weekends. I am topless this morning enjoying what it does as he watches me walk about. I love the freedom of being topless and am not shy to do it whenever I feel sexy. My nipples are larger than average and I love how the cool air gets them excited. I know Todd enjoys it as well. I love the feeling and the excitement on my man's face. We sit at the table and enjoy the beautiful breakfast Todd has prepared and talk about our day ahead.

I usually dress him on our special weekends and today I have him in his running shorts and a small bikini brief I bought him at Christmas. It just covers his large package and gets me excited watching him strut about. It extends out from his groin in a large round mound and it sure is obvious when he gets excited. It usually embarrasses him in public and he tries to cover it up. That's the exciting part for me. Teasing him by touching him or by showing him my privates and seeing his reaction. It sure is a turn on for me.

We jump on our bikes and head out. The bikes give us the freedom to go anywhere we desire. Today we are heading to the local gorge where we will have some privacy down by the river, at our 'special' spot. It's a climb down the rock wall but he always assists me and makes sure I have proper footing. There is a patch of grass beside a small white-water break in the river and it gives us all the privacy we need. We love the sound of the rippling water and we enjoy the lunch he has prepared. Todd is a fantastic cook and he always goes above and beyond. On this particular release weekend, he has prepared a brie with figs dish with apricots and crackers. He has assorted meats and it tastes great.

We finish our lunch and enjoy the peacefulness in our little spot. We drift off to sleep in each others arms. When we wake from our nap, I see Todd has removed his restrictive bikini briefs and shorts and is waiting patiently for me to open my eyes. He is laying on his side playing with the buttons of my dress, trying to get to my big tits. I let him continue and he soon has his hand on my breasts. It feels so good waking up to his advances, knowing full well that he believes it will lead to greater things. I love the feeling of being in control of the sexual part of our relationship. I know he enjoys that I have that control and he tries to push me all the time. It drives me crazy and gets me so horny.

He is massaging my tits under my sundress and playing with my nipples. He loves squeezing them and hearing me moan. He has got me worked up this morning and I pull up my dress and show him my sex. He instinctively knows what I want, and proceeds downward to relieve my horniness. The sound of the river and the feel of his tongue make me explode into a massive orgasm. I hold his head tight between my thighs and he takes me over the edge in quick fashion. I moan loudly and hope my sounds are not loud enough to draw attention to us. He brings me down with long licks on my outer pussy lips and cleans me of my released juices. I hold him with his cheek laying on my mound and I would love to just lay there forever.

He finally rises and looks for a sign as he directs his gaze into my eyes. I curl a finger for him to come up to me and he advances, kissing his way up my dress. He stops at my chest and looks at me for a signal. I nod my head and he proceeds. He bathes my tits in kisses, licks and suckles. It is a treat for me to have him so hungrily attack my breasts as I only allow it in certain situations. My nipples are so sensitive, and after a few minutes of assault he has me so horny, that I push on his head directing him southward again. He has me in that familiar feeling in no time at all and I orgasm again quickly. He is so good at knowing just the right spots to hit. We relax again only for a moment this time and he rises straight to my face looking for a sign again. I grab his hair in my hands and bring his ear to my mouth and whisper, "Would you like to take me now? You have been a good boy all month and have earned the chance to have me. Take me now my prince."

I assist him in reposition himself and he starts by teasing me with his big mushroom head, rubbing my swollen clit slowly, up and down. I hike my dress over my head as he settles in. I whisper to him, "Please take your time and enjoy me. I love how you feel in me. I want this to last forever." He enters me and my lips slowly accept his girth. He feels fantastic as he works slowly in and out of my cavern, and then in one stroke, he is deep inside me. He holds that position for a minute as I know from experience, he has a full set of cum filled balls and needs to rest and recover as he is close to the edge already. I feel him pulsing inside, as he tries hard to contain himself. I reach for my clit and start rubbing it slowly.

After a long pause, deep in me, he finally starts a slow rhythm, as I continue to work my clit. "Let me cum first," I instruct him with a soft voice.

He replies. "I will try my best my queen." He starts his slow rhythm again, and I know from how he brings his cock almost out of me for a pause, that he is patiently waiting for me to complete my climax. I grab his tight butt and as I work my clit furiously. I bring him home and I cum again in a long, drawn-out affair.

He explodes in me just after I reach climax, and I whisper to him in his ear, "Fill me up. Let me see how much cum you have built up all month." I can feel warm streams hit the back of my pussy and then feel it leaking out and running down my ass crack. It takes him a long time to recover and he stays deep in me as he does.

We lay there as my legs are wrapped around the top of his butt and we can both feel the juices leaving me. After about five minutes in our embrace, I whisper again in his ear, "Clean me my prince." He slowly rises and works his way down to my crotch, but not before he sucks my sunken nipples to a hard state again. That gets me horny and I push him off my tits and he has me wanting to climax again. I looked up to see his progress and he has already finished his cleaning and works toward my clit again. I place my hands on either side of his face and slowly apply pressure for him to rise. He looks up inquisitively and I shake my head 'no'. He takes a final lick up the sides of my swollen lips and rises to greet me with a kiss. I put my tongue deep in his mouth trying to find our juices and we end in a passionate kiss.

We rise and collect our clothes and belongings and after pausing to take in the river rapids one last time, make our way up the rock face. We pedal to a nearby store that sells ice cream and we enjoy it while sitting on a park bench. We then do what we love to do and 'people watch'. We spent the rest of the day in the park and return home in the late afternoon.

After showering, we decide to have dinner at home instead of going out on the town. It is a limited time for Todd to be out of his prison and we have to make the most of it. During our dinner preparation, I always insist that he is fully naked, not even an apron to hide his beautiful semi-hard cock. I love the look of Todd's perfectly shaped muscular ass as he strolls around the kitchen and seeing his cock bouncing as he walks without his cage, always get me horny. I am the one that puts on an extra small sexy apron, that does little to hide my large breasts. They spill out the sides and he loves to kiss my ample side-boob as he passes me in our tight kitchen. My ass is fully exposed and I bend over pretending to get something out of a lower drawer. I can see in the oven reflection that my ass and big lips are seen quite clearly. He jumps at the chance, and makes his way behind me. At this point, he tries to slip his cock into my waiting pussy, and I let him get close. I allow him to get my lips parted with his big mushroom head, and he starts his enter. But playfully I stand, spin around and put a finger over his lips, grab his cock hard and say, "Be patient my prince. I know you want my pussy when I present it to you so lovingly, but you have to wait. Let's get going on the dinner prep, shall we."

He retreats and continues chopping the vegetables, as I am responsible for the spaghetti sauce. During the prep we enjoy teasing each other. I massage and slap his ass playfully as I watch his cock start to get semi-hard. I get on my knees and take him lovingly in my mouth and he stops his chopping and watches to see how far I am going to take him this time. I tease him for a moment with deep plunges and then stand while grabbing his hard member and kiss his soft cheek. I love seeing him grow to a rock-hard state as his cock throbs.

After releasing him, I enjoy watching as his cock slowly recedes to a semi-flaccid state again. Sometimes it takes a short period of time but this time it remains rather hard for the last five minutes. Then I tease him slowly again to a full erection with my tongue and mouth and withdrawal as it retreats slowly back down. I allowed an early release in me during our picnic, so he needs a little edging, I think to myself. This constant teasing over time creates a long stream of precum that I twirl around my finger before putting it seductively in my mouth as he looks on. He shakes with excitement watching me engulf his pre-seed. I get down on my knees kissing his muscular thighs and slowly work my way to his hard throbbing cock a third time. This gets him extremely aroused and it makes me wet watching him struggle to get some contact. I lick his balls and massage them with my free hand. I slowly take him in my mouth and use my tongue seductively to bring him close to the edge but back off just in time. I am getting very good at sensing his edge and have always instructed him not to cum without permission. I believe he likes the constant teasing as it heightens his enjoyment when he is finally given permission to cum.

12