Saturday Finally Arrived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our dinner is almost ready and we collect ourselves to enjoy the meal. The table is set with decorative place mats, candles, red wine poured and the lights dimmed. I remove my apron and we enjoy watching each other eat while naked. We talk about the day we spent together and how I allowed him to cum in me. I usually make him wait for the night but it was such a beautiful setting I couldn't resist. After finishing the dishes and rubbing up against each other we are ready to retire to the bedroom early. I love coming up with new ideas for his release, and each month it is a bit different.

On this particular evening, I decide to use our restraints we keep in the night stand and tie him to the bed. He is very willing as he looks forward to this entrapment. I tie his hands first, reaching over him letting my breasts graze against his chest. He jumps at the touch. I then tie his ankles and leave him in that position. I leave the room so he can settle down a little, as the preparation has gotten him hard as a rock. I never tell him how long I will be gone when I leave, but he is able to hear me in the kitchen. I make a cup of tea and slowly make my way back to the bedroom.

He has shrunken to a semi-hard state by the time I return. I stroll around the room touching and pinching my nipples and wait for a reaction. As I start to stroke my pussy, just like clockwork, I see he is starting to regain his original state of hardness. I grab my riding crop and lightly slap his feet working my way up the inside of his thighs. I purposely avoid his groin area and continue up his body. I put the crop near his mouth and he produces his tongue. I playfully slap his tongue and he retreats by turning his head to his right. I then move the crop to his scrotum and with a harder slap I see his penis starts to retreat. I continue this until he is semi-hard, and then slide the crop up and down the shaft of his cock. He quickly hardens again with this soothing feel and is rock hard in no time. I love the constant rise and fall I encourage on his manhood.

I climb on the bed and make my way to his groin licking and sucking his balls and shaft. I take him into my mouth and begin a slow and steady stroke. He raises to meet me and soon we are in a rhythmical dance as he once again reaches his release point. I tease him at that exact spot for awhile with very light licks, and he struggles to get free. I take him out of my mouth and pause for a time, then softly lick the underside of his penis again. The feeling once again gets him to the point of near release as I retreat.

I always think that I'm too aggressive on my constant assault but he seems to enjoy it as we always talk after our sessions. I leave the room so that he can regain himself and rest. I return a short time later and to my surprise, realize he hasn't come down from that hard state. He must be really horny tonight. This excites me and I quickly jump on him, pushing his cock ever so close to my pussy. I let him rise to enter me but only engulf the head of his penis. I then take its length and straddle it in between my large, wet pussy lips. I rock back and forth and I feel his erect cock run lengthwise under my moist lips. He is leaking again, and this movement gets both of us close to the edge.

I continue, but easing upward so the pressure is less, and he tries to move his hips upward to keep that contact he was getting used to. I realize he is getting close again and decide to move up and sit on his face. I love doing this and I am getting worked up again. I move around so that I am facing his cock and watch it throb and shake. I slap it playfully and watch it move from side to side. I lower myself to his waiting mouth. I feel his nose tickling my puckered hole, and hear him sniff my aroma. His tongue is deep in my pussy. I am rubbing my clit, and in no time at all, I burst into a beautiful orgasm and shower his face with my juices.

I sit on his face and rest for a moment and then switch to my earlier position and guide his cock into my moist pussy. I easily slide all the way down to his pelvis and I can feel his cock reach deep into my pussy. His girth spreads my pussy and the felling of being full washes over my body. I kiss him softly and taste my salty juice. I ride him slowly at first as he struggles, trying to lift his hips upward to get a faster pace going. I then meet his struggles with a quicker pace, and he bursts into an intense orgasm. I can feel his seed stream into me, and the feeling is something I always look forward to. He settles into an exhausted state as I finally climb off him. I am surprised at how much he still has left and I take his juice and massage his cock as it slowly deflates. I grab a large drop and feed it to him. He cleans my fingers and thanks me.

It takes Todd awhile to come out of the ambient state he finds himself in. I untie his restraints and we hold each other as we fall into a restful sleep. Sometime later we both wake and switch into a sixty-nine position. We lovingly lick each other but are so spent we nod off again. I wake from the nap, to find his flaccid cock near my mouth and begin toying with him and he soon rises wonderfully in my mouth. I love the feeling of him growing in my mouth and I soon have him excited. I am delighted and amazingly he comes soon after. He moans and shakes and feeling him has me hot again. He continues his assault on my clit until I also cum.

We shower and strolled to the kitchen for a bite to eat and talk about the timing of putting him back into chastity. We both agree to do it in the morning and decide to go for a walk to capture the evening air. As we walk we agree that weekend was one for the books and can't wait until next month and what it will bring.

12