Saturday Hang with Uncle Kevin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck." He's getting close.

"Oh, fuck, Pat." I was ready to drink his sperm.

"Patty, I'm gonna cum!"

I plunged my face into my uncle's crotch, accepting every inch of his erection into my mouth, opening my throat for the semen that was about to pulse out. His hand pulled my face further into his dick again and his cock inched slightly deeper as he did. He was basically at my vocal cords.

"Oh fuck! Suck it. Suck it. Suck it." He was pulling my head too hard into his penis to be able to bob up and down, so I used my tongue and cheeks as best as I could to keep blowing him, keeping the sucking pressure going and massaging his inflated testicles with my fingers. Then I felt his scrotum tighten in my hand. "Fuck. Oh, Fuck. Here it comes. Here it comes, Pat. I'm cuming."

I felt my uncle's cock swell one final time, filling my mouth a bit more, stretching my throat. It pushed my lips wider as it puffed just before his orgasm, to allow his semen to rush out and down into his nephew's stomach. Then he moaned, his hand keeping my head into his crotch.

Then it started. I felt his penis thump once inside my mouth and immediately felt the gooey slim of his hot, fertile sperm jet to the back of my throat. One pulse. Two pulses. I felt the length of his erection throbbing his thick, creamy semen into me. I kept sucking him off. Four pulses. Five pulses. Six pulses. He moaned again, "Ugh, swallow that sperm, Patty. Eat it." I kept gulping. I sucked and gulped my uncle's warm sperm from his cock, swallowing every bit as he orgasmed into my mouth. Seven pulses. Eight pulses. His erection kept pulsating over my tongue, and I could taste his semen, filling my mouth and covering my tongue just faster than I could swallow. Nine pulses. "Oh fuck, swallow it." Ten pulses. The inflation and squeezing of his male organ inside my mouth injected his seed, one pulse after the other. With each pump he moaned on the couch, feeding his nephew his sperm. I could feel the throbs begin to weaken but kept sucking. Eleven pulses. He removed his hand from the back of my head and dropped it to the couch, finally releasing me from forcing his cum down my throat. I felt his penis quiver one final time. Twelve pulses. Twelve pulses of slimy, fertile ejaculate shot into my mouth and quickly ingested.

I swallowed the last drops of his sperm into my stomach, eating every last bit, gripping the base of his dick to milk out whatever was left. "Holy fuck." I could hear him panting, sighing into the couch cushions as he exhaled in orgasmic relief, his nephew working the head of his cock one final time to lick all of his semen off it, making sure all of it was down my throat. "Damn, Patty."

His large hairy legs relaxed. His feet were still rank and smelly. Finally satisfied that I had pulled every last drop from his penis, I sat up, detaching my mouth from his manhood, tasting his sperm still on my tongue.

"Goddamn," I exhaled, licking my lips. I gulped, feeling the last thick globs of his cum glide down my throat, savoring it. I had sucked my dad's brother's swimmers from his penis and drank them up.

"Where the fuck did you learn to give head like that?"

I laughed at him, feeling the tightness of my jaw, "A lot of practice. I love sucking cock though."

He exhaled again, clearly satisfied and feeling the post-orgasm effects. "Shit. I've never been blown that good, Pat. Ever!"

"I suck good dick."

"Was even better that it was my nephew sucking my dick."

I winked at him, "It was so fucking hot."

"And you swallowed my jizz?"

I stuck out my tongue, showing him that my mouth was empty. Every drop of his sperm had gone down my throat. "Of course, I did. I always swallow. Not that I really had a choice. You made sure I couldn't come up for air until you were done ejaculating."

He chuckled, "Sorry about that. I kind of dig forcing people to swallow."

"I loved it! It was super hot. The first three squirts were powerful! Nearly made me choke."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Felt that shit fucking rocket out and hit the back of my throat. I'm a pro though."

"That you are, nephew. Fuck." His cock had started flopping over, sucked dry and going soft. It was slightly purple from how hard I worked it. My saliva was still covering it. His pubes were soaked in my spit. Then he said, "I fucking jet my sperm out when I'm really turned on. I'm not surprised I shot that hard down your throat. I wanted to feed you so badly. Felt like you were hungry for it too."

"I wanted to eat all your fucking cum."

He laughed, "Felt so good to feed it to you." He fingered his slowly deflating penis, resting in the dark wet pubic hair between his legs. It was still glistening from my spit. "How'd I taste?"

I licked my lips and smirked at him. "Delicious. And fertile."

He smiled at me, sitting there naked, with only his dirty socks on. "You should have kept it in your mouth and kissed me with it."

"The head of your dick was basically at my Adam's apple. Only place it could go was down my throat."

"You drank that shit up."

"Sure did, Uncle Kev."

"Fuck, nephew. You sucked your uncle's cock so well. You did good."

I repeated the affirmation in my head and smiled at him. I did good.

12