Taking a Leak with Uncle Kevin

Story Info
Pat's first encounter with uncle Kevin, at a public urinal.
3.4k words
4.41
29.7k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night came quicker than I expected. I walked into the restaurant and the hostess led me to a table in back. My parents and sisters were there, along with my two uncles, my aunt, grandmother, and three cousins. "Hey, look who it is!" they all cheered as I approached.

I gave everyone a hug, asking how they were before finally getting to my dad. "Happy Birthday, dad!" I pulled a card from my back pocket and handed it to him.

"Aw thanks buddy. Glad you're here." I could see my mom smiling as I took a seat.

Halfway through dinner, and a few Sam Adams later, eventually I had to take a piss. "I'll be right back!" I got up from the table to head to the bathroom.

"Hey, hold up Patrick!" It was my uncle Kevin. He leaned into the table as he stood up, "When I get back, I'll tell you about the camping trip I took with the guys last summer. It's a really funny story, but Brendan is still upset about it."

"Hurry back," my grandmother shouted at us.

My uncle Kevin was 42 and still a bachelor. Always had been and always will be until the right woman came along. He was looking for the type of woman who would have rather played on the football team as a girl, who knew how to shoot a running target, and who flaunted sex appeal despite her slightly masculine hobbies. Obviously, he hadn't found her yet, but I knew he would one day. He was a really handsome guy: relatively thick build, athletic. He was the type of uncle to go a few rounds of one-on-one basketball with you but would later complain about how achy he was and how old he was getting, regardless of the fact he just kicked your ass. He rocked the 'I'm lazy but look good doing it' look and was never without 5 o'clock shadow.

As he walked towards me, I noticed his casual demeanor and his borderline saunter. Jeans, work boots, blue t-shirt and a backwards baseball cap. I hadn't seen the logo, but I was guessing Dodgers. He walked up to me and put his arm around my neck. His arm was large, and I could feel his forearm hair brushing the back of my neck.

"How are you, man? I've been catching up with everyone at the table and haven't been able to talk to my favorite nephew at all and find out how you've been." I could smell a few beers on his breath, mixed with a subtle scent of his musk. It smelled like car grease, metallic tools, and wood.

"I've been good uncle Kev. Work, bills, and life in general, you know."

He laughed, "Oh that I do, young padwon. Doesn't it blow?" He pushed the bathroom door open, and I followed in. "How old are you now," he asked, turning to me.

"I'll be 26 in a few weeks."

"Fuck man! You're getting old. Which means your uncle is getting up there. I could still land more babes than you though for sure!" He slapped my back jokingly.

"No fucking way! You'd be lucky to get that old lady's pussy out there sitting a table over from us."

He raised an eyebrow. "Who knew my nephew had such a potty mouth on him. Atta boy!" He smiled at me, and I felt a waved of pride. Being a guy with my uncle, talking about cunt, turned me on.

We stepped up to urinals beside each other.

"I love beer, but it makes me have to piss like a fucking racehorse," he confessed.

"Yeah, and once the seal is broken, you're doomed for the night," I said.

"Yeah, for sure!"

I eyed him as he leaned forward and spit into the porcelain urinal, the shape of his jaw jutting through his stubble when he pursed his lips. Then I heard the hum of his zipper as he pulled it down.

I followed suit and pulled mine down, sticking my hand inside to fish for my cock. The sudden stillness of the atmosphere made me a bit uneasy, with just the noise of us men reaching for our dicks. I grabbed the fat penis between my legs and pulled him out. I let my balls fall out too, the smell of my testicles wafting up to me.

Before I started taking a leak, I admired my manhood. I was relatively thick and every month it felt like he was getting hairier. I always liked pulling my dick out through my jeans and seeing the dark pubic hair shoving out with it. I used to shave a few years ago, but as I've gotten older, I've let my crotch hair get to its natural state. It makes me feel like a man when I do. My scrotum had a decent amount of hair on it now too, which I fucking loved!

"Everything okay over there, pal?"

I hadn't realized he was watching me look at myself. "Yeah. Everything's good!" I kept my eyes down and tried hard not to look at him.

"Did I just catch you staring at your dick?"

"No man. Just taking a leak."

I could see his shoulders bouncing out of the corner of my eye as he laughed and shook his head. "What are you working with, huh?"

In my fit of embarrassment, I answered quickly. "Nothing."

He laughed at me again, "Oh nothing? Then shouldn't you be in the lady's bathroom next door?"

"What?" I looked at him over the divider between us, standing at his urinal.

He was shaking his head again and chuckling. "I asked what you're working with over there. I was curious what you'd stick into a girl's pussy. Not that you'll ever fuck one," he teased. "You said 'nothing'. So, I just suggested that you might be in the wrong bathroom."

I eyed him. "I definitely have a dick if that's what you're asking."

He smirked, "Oh yeah? Gonna let your uncle take a peek then?"

He wanted to see my cock? "Wait, you want to see my penis?"

"Dude, you're my nephew. I've been around you your entire life. It's not a big deal if we see each other's cocks, man." I could feel my face flush. My heart started racing in my chest. "I mean, I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen each other naked before. You used to always stay at my house when your parents went away for the weekend, and they didn't trust you not throwing a party and trashing the place."

I looked at him, saying you really want to see with my eyes.

"We're family. Come on, show me," he pleaded.

I looked down at my cock again. My pubes looked great, and my balls looked inflated with sperm. Why not let my uncle see?

"Alright, sure. Why not?"

He smiled at me and leaned over the divider to look down at my penis. As he did, I twisted my hips slightly to give him a full view of my organ and testicles.

"Fuck Pat! That's a good-looking cock! And your pubes have come in really nice. Good man!" I could feel myself getting thicker. I was starting to get an erection.

"Yeah. Puberty does that to a guy," I told him, as if he didn't know. My heart was pounding.

"Damn, man. I always knew you were my nephew. Now I really know you are! Your dick kind of looks like mine." I felt pride again, knowing our dicks looked alike. "We McAllister boys are blessed, that's for sure." I blushed, feeling good to know he was proud of it too. Then he asked, "You must cum a lot too, right?"

I chuckled, "Yeah, you could say that." Truthfully, it always depended on the last time I ejaculated or how turned on I was. Sometimes it oozed, other times it fucking shot out. I cupped my hairy scrotum and gave it a jiggle for him, but stopped because my dick was lengthening more, growing stiffer.

"Atta boy!"

"Thanks uncle Kev." The fact my uncle was looking at my dick was a rush.

He brought his head back over the divider and looked down at his own cock. I had always wondered what his penis looked like and who was bigger. When I stayed at his place in my early twenties, I would try to catch a peek of him when he got out of the shower or when he took a piss. He never closed the door because, "We're both men. We don't need to piss with the door shut if we don't want to. We do it the same way", as he would say. I could never see his cock though, even though I slowed down when I passed the cracked door to try and catch a glimpse of what he was working with.

I would even sometimes sneak into his bedroom and sniff his dirty underwear in his hamper when I was at his place alone. Or I'd find a pair of his socks that he left on the floor after he went lifting. One time I found a few of his porno mags tucked under his mattress. I had just started flipping through one of them when I heard his apartment door open. Thankfully, had managed to hide it again and leave.

Other times, he'd enter the bathroom in a fluster while I was showering: "Sorry, bud, going out with this girl in a bit, just need to freshen up," or he'd poke his head in a little more slowly, "Hey, Pat, mind if I take a quick leak?" "Not at all Uncle Kev," I'd call over the sound of the shower. I'd stand there, separated from my urinating uncle by only a thin shower curtain, with my dick growing rock hard, listening to the sound of his golden, beer-tinted urine hitting the water in the bowl. I remember how loud and deep it sounded, knowing the fat stream must have been coming from a fat, manly cock.

Now, standing beside him in the bathroom, watching him eyeing his dick behind the divider, I could hear the sound of his urine in the toilet again, remembering how powerful it sounded. Curiosity and anticipation rose in my chest. Hopefully now was the moment I'd finally be able to see my uncle's man cock, without a shower curtain between us, or without the bathroom door blocking the view.

I looked at him staring down at his dick and wondered. Who is hairier? Who ejaculates farther? Who has a bigger erection? How often does he beat off? Does he make noise when he masturbates? Has he ever tasted his sperm? What does he use for a cum rag? What kind of porn is he into?

I cleared my throat. "So, um.." He turned to look at me. "Do you think maybe I could see your dick too?"

"Fuck yeah, man. Take a gander." He turned his hips towards me.

I leaned my head over the divider and looked down at his crotch. Cupped in his hand, bulging from his open zipper, was his extremely hairy, cut cock and massive balls, wrapped in his hairy scrotum. His sack itself was covered in coarse, black pubic hair. There was so much I could barely see the skin. Pubic hair stuffed itself out from the inside of his jeans like mine, wrapping around his darkened shaft. It was the most perfect shade of tan, about five and a half inches long and thick. I could tell he had a semi too.

I was dumbfounded. I couldn't say anything for a minute and just admired his hairy dick. I eventually said, "Holy fuck."

He laughed and looked down at it. "You like it?" He wiggled it for me, cupping his balls with one of his thick, hairy hands. It was one of the hairiest cocks I'd ever seen. I could tell he was getting more engorged, growing thicker and longer as we both looked at it.

"Fuck Uncle Kev! Your cock is fucking incredible. I wish I had as much hair as yours does!" I looked at my penis again, pulling my balls up to see my scrotum and showed him.

He leaned over and assessed my testicles. "You're still a growing man, Pat. What'd you say? You're 25? I didn't grow these pubes on my testicles until my 30s. You'll get more, don't worry."

"Okay good. I want my cock just as hairy as yours! I can barely even see the fucking skin anymore there's so much. And it's a thick dick too!"

He smiled at me, "Yeah and you're making me get thicker. Giving me a hard on, nephew."

My head spun. Weren't we just talking about pussy? Guys will be guys right?

Then I confessed, "I know I'm getting hard too!"

"Yeah?" Before I knew what was happening, my uncle Kevin reached down and wrapped his fingers around my hardening shaft. I nearly fucking blew my sperm on his fingers. "God, that feels good." I was telling the truth.

"Fuck, I can feel you pumping firmer." He was gently tightening his hand around my dick, making me grow fully erect. I could feel the rush of my sperm in my balls, loading the tubules of my epididymis to ejaculate. I closed my eyes and put my head back, not giving a shit if someone walked it to see my uncle holding his nephew's cock, teasing his penis to grow. I enjoyed the ecstasy of his massive hand on my manhood, feeling precum oozing out of the slit into his fingers. I got stiffer in his hand, turned on by the thought that he was witnessing my body be a man and do what men's bodies do when it's aroused.

"Fuck, I'm fucking boning up too," he exhaled.

"Yeah?" I followed his lead and reached over to grab my uncle's cock. It was the first time I had touched another guy's dick. The only cock I had touched in my life was my own.

It all felt the same as my own though. The tissue was slightly squishy but definitely firm. I knew he was fully erect now. I pulled from the base of his hairy dick, tightening my grip as I made my way down his length, milking it the way I would on mine. Clear fluid squeezed out of the head of his dick. His precum. I brought my fingers to my lips and ate his pre-ejaculate. It was salty and webbed between my tongue and fingers. It tasted amazing.

"Shit, that's fucking good," I told him.

"Yeah? You like it?"

"Tastes so fucking good." I was surprised at how much I liked it.

His penis curved upward in a full erection, dick hair exploding around his organ. He turned to look at the bathroom door. "Bro, I could bust my sperm so quick. Do you want to get off fast? We can get each other off."

"Do you think anyone will catch us?" I couldn't believe I was up for it, but I wanted to sperm with him. I glanced at the door too.

"We can move our hands quickly if someone walks in. I bet they wouldn't see. I'm going to fucking ejaculate in less than a minute, dude, so we could be fast."

I felt my cock expand even stiffer in my uncle's hand, "Honestly I think I could too."

"Let's fucking do it," he beamed.

"Alright."

Immediately, my uncle Kevin started bating my dick, hammering his large hand into my crotch and jeans as he pumped my cock for me. I pushed my hips into his fist allowing him to reach the base of my dick, stroking my length. I reached back over and offered the same help, jerking his insanely erect penis. I felt the tissue swell in my hand.

He exhaled, feeling the rush of his nephew beating him off, "Fuck Pat, bate my cock." He turned and looked at the door again, then told me, "Keep stroking my penis, bro. I'm getting close. Have to ejaculate before someone walks in."

His hand worked my dick, milking my precum from the head of it. He was bating me fast. I could tell by his technique that he masturbated a lot. "Fuck, uncle Kev."

"That feel good, Pat? Am I gonna see my nephew have an orgasm?"

I groaned, feeling his fingers tighten around my stiff manhood, not feeling weird that he was seeing me aroused. I was a man, like him. This is what happens when men are aroused. They get an erection and then they ejaculate. "Oh yeah. I'm getting close, uncle Kevin."

"That's it, nephew. Release that sperm for me." I knew it was only a matter of time before he saw me have an orgasm. And I was ready for him to witness it.

I felt my legs tighten and I raised up on my toes. My cumshot was getting close. "Oh, you're going to sperm, aren't you?"

"Thirty seconds," I told him.

"Atta boy. Keep working my penis too. I'm right behind you." I glanced at the bathroom door and picked up speed jerking my uncle off. "Oh fuck. That's it. You're gonna make me cum, Pat."

"Yeah?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm about to nut."

"Me too." I pushed up on my toes more, feeling my calves and quads tighten, flexing to help eject the sperm from my penis into my uncle's hand. "Here it comes, uncle Kev."

"Fucking blast your sperm for me, nephew."

"Don't stop," I told him. My uncle picked up speed to milk his nephew. I felt his fingers tighten again, giving my cock the pressure and tightness it craved for ejaculation.

"Oh fuck, here it comes."

"Shoot it for me, Pat."

Then my orgasm started. I looked down and felt my dick start pulsing in his hand and moaned for him. Long strands of my white sperm released from my cock, blasting into the urinal. My uncle kept masturbating me as I spermed. Some of my load landed on his forearm, sticking to his arm hair.

"That's it, Patty. Good boy. Let it out." His bicep was pumped, and his arm was still bating my dick hard until I finished.

I panted, easing down off my tip toes. Wads of my thick cum cascaded down the inside of the porcelain urinal and dripped from my uncle Kevin's fingers.

"Well, you've proved it, nephew."

"What," I asked, slightly out of breath.

"That you're a man."

I smiled and felt more pride.

"You ready to see your uncle cum?"

"So fucking ready!"

He checked the door once more. "Alright, fucking bate me, nephew. I'm gonna fucking shoot it for you." I slammed my fist down my uncle's thick shaft. He moaned a few times. I felt his cock swell a bit more in my hand and saw the pubic hair on his sack move, no doubt from his testicles tightening. "Alright, you ready?"

"Fucking erupt it for your nephew, uncle Kevin."

He groaned and I felt the throbbing of his penis begin. I kept bating my uncle's dick and then his white cum shot out, hitting the urinal with a force. "Fuck yeah," I said, impressed at the speed he unloaded.

"Don't stop, Patrick. Keep stroking it." I continued masturbating him, watching his fertile load rocket from his cock, caking the urinal. My fingers push open with each pulse of his penis as he orgasmed. His sperm kept coming and he moaned. I prayed the bathroom door wouldn't open until after I finished getting my uncle off.

There were a few final spurts. Cum dribbled out of his urethra onto my fingers, as he finished.

Leaning over slightly, drained of his ejaculate, he exhaled in pleasure. "Damn, that felt good."

I released his hairy dick, bringing my fingers to my mouth to slurp the small droplets of my uncle's cum off them, wanting to eat his swimmers. It tasted delicious. Sperm created by a man for sure.

"Fuck that was hot," I said, tasting his semen on my tongue as I spoke.

"Thank god no one came in," he said. I agreed. "Fuck that felt so good," he repeated. "My cum got everywhere. It's on the floor, but I think I mostly shot into the urinal."

"Yeah. Who gives a fuck anyways," I said. "Guys don't give a fuck. Just leave it."

He chuckled, "I guess you're right."

"Alright, should we take a leak already or what?"

We both laughed, eyeing each other out of the corner of our eyes as we drained our bladders together, agreeing that that was one of the hottest cumshots we've ever had.