Saturday in Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After two stops they'd been pushed to stand in a corner as a young and raucous crowd had boarded, apparently intent on whatever the last Saturday night in July offered in Paris. He heard French but also what he thought was Arabic, but he had even less of that than he had of French. He opened one eye a slit but no one seemed particularly interested in them and it seemed they might not be alone in their refusal to wait for privacy.

The train stopped with a sharper than usual lurch which forced them to break their kiss and the crowd swayed and bodies bounced. Laughter and good-natured curses in multiple languages were offered in equal measure before the doors opened and people pushed simultaneously in both directions through the doors.

"Where were we?" Reggie's voice was husky and slow and her right arm snaked to turn his head toward hers. Their kiss was slow and their tongues were slow but not tentative and traced patterns against the other.

"Vieille pute! Tu le payes combien?" The voice was sharp. Female. Unpleasant. It hadn't been shouted but was seemingly meant to be shared.

Dave opened his eyes but Reggie held his head in place and tightened her grip on his cock, which jumped. She broke the kiss slowly and turned slightly. The woman had dark hair and seemed slightly younger than the flight attendant, stylishly but conservatively dressed in a skirt that ended just above the knees and a fitted but not snug sleeveless blouse. Three women about the same age and similarly dressed were crowded in an arc behind her, their faces a mixture of surprise and anxiety, all of them wore dressy heels.

"Je lui dois la vie. Il aime le goût de ma minou, personne ne veut de ta moule desséchée," Reggie said in a husky tone, her voice lower and unlikely to be heard too far away and she leaned her head on Dave's shoulder. But the quartet had certainly heard it. And the shocked looks confirmed they'd understood it as well, although the three more distant had an element of confused thoughtfulness mixed in.

But Reggie's antagonist's mouth dropped, where it stayed for a moment, before her face twisted even more. Reggie's hand slid down Dave's back and she smiled at the other woman but her body tensed. She wasn't bulky but her muscles were well defined, her job kept her moving, lifting and pushing and small talk on the plane prior to the turbulence they'd traded workout habits. And she'd claimed martial arts. But he was unsure what had been said, beyond knowing it wasn't what they taught in his limited high school and restaurant French lessons.

In the moments that those thoughts passed both Reggie and the other woman squared slightly. But then Lurchy McLurchface struck again and the train practically bounced into the next station. The crowd moved as a wave as the four women had little choice but to bounce forward and Dave grabbed Reggie's shoulders and pulled her back as he went against the wall to avoid them.

"Putain de salope," the woman hissed as the crowd shuffled and her hands went into fists. Reggie tensed as the doors snicked open.

"Chienne Américaine," one of the trio said as the three grabbed their friend and hustled her along with about a third of the riders off the train. Boarders offered grunts as the groups bumped past each other.

Reggie threw both of her arms behind her and grabbed Dave's crotch as those who'd left the train were replaced. He simply put his arms around her waist.

"Oh," she cooed as she turned her head slightly, "I think this was hoping for a cat fight."

"What the hell was all that?" Dave's question was soft.

"Not here," she said darkly but her voice brightened and she used a two-handed grip on a cock that had undergone another round of inflation, "we have better things to think about."

Dave grunted as Reggie backed up and rubbed his cock between her ass cheeks. "Two more stops," he grunted out. She laughed softly.

As the Timhotel Opera Madeleine's elevator door closed Reggie yelped when Dave wrapped his arms around her from behind and she laughed and stretched her neck as he kissed it on each side in turn. He spun them so she faced the doors and she reached back.

"Hey," she said as he quickly released the last buttons and her dress fell open, held slightly in place by the strap of her small purse that ran diagonally from her left shoulder, "so that's the way it is!"

She slid his zipper down and her warm, no, hot, flesh contacted his hard shaft. He jumped slightly and moaned as she worked the head expertly and pulled her dress up and shoved his cock vertically between her bare cheeks.

"I want this in me," she said in a rough and low voice, "like it is. I... trust you. And I'm..."

She moved a hand where he could see it and pointed her index and middle fingers and made a cutting motion.

"Can't get...," she said and he kissed her neck. He pumped his hips a couple of times and stroked his prick along the cleft of her ass.

"You better be ready to take it, then," he said gruffly as the elevator stopped and the door opened on the fifth floor, "cuz it's going in hard."

She laughed and tried to dart into the hallway but held the shoulders of her dress and restrained her as they walked into the empty hall.

"Left," he said and turned them, she wriggled and he pulled her dress off and worked it past the strap of her purse and she laughed again and darted two steps before she turned and faced him and walked backwards. His cock bounced in front of him as he followed.

"You want these?" She cupped her tits before she looked down and affected a shocked look and looked around. "People might see my pussy! Hurry!"

She laughed and turned and half ran along the hallway before she stopped and turned. The second elevator opened and two laughing couples, all four seemingly around thirty or so, stepped into the hall and went into shocked silence.

"Oops!" Her voice was amused. "People ARE seeing my pussy!"

"And my room's back here," Dave said as he pulled the keycard from his back pocket three doors short of her position. She yelped and crashed into him as he pushed the door open and they flew into the room, ignorant of any comments from the end of the hall.

They kissed and her fingers scrabbled at his shirt buttons as he tossed her dress to the right then worked her purse past her arms and tossed it sideways as the door closed behind him. His shirt followed as he grabbed her right tit with his hand and bent to take it into his mouth. She held his head with one hand and the other undid his snap and with a nudge his shorts fell to his ankles. He stepped out of the piled cloth and pulled Reggie along and she grabbed his cock and he alternated sucking her nipples to their full extent. They were small and light pink and offered only slight contrasts to her pale skin.

"Oh, shit," she said as if she only just noticed, "four beds!"

"It's normally a family room," he stood and moved to be alongside her, "but definitely not family-friendly tonight!"

He spun her to face him and pulled her close and kissed her. She stood so his cock was pressed between their bodies and held him around the shoulders. He backed her until she was against the nearest bed before he bent and threw the cover blankets down and as they flew he picked Reggie up and half-set and half-tossed her onto the bed where she squealed then laughed. The bed bounced as he jumped on it.

"Shoes!" She shouted as she laughed but opened her legs and he grabbed each just above the knees and bounced on his own knees between them.

"Forget that," he growled, "my cock needs to fuck. NOW!"

She grabbed said member and pulled him as she fell back. He released her legs and his hands landed on the bed each side of her. She guided his cock and he pushed forward deliberately and as he entered her she puffed and as soon as she'd moved her hands he slammed his entire length fully into her very wet opening.

"Ai, ah, FUCK!" She half-shouted over a squelching sound and the oomph of their pubic regions colliding. She wrapped her arms around his back as he pulled his cock rapidly back and this time she rammed her hips forward and they met with stereo grunts and liquid was pushed from her body by the intrusion of flesh as hard as steel.

When he'd left the room he'd set the AC to low despite the day's heat to avoid his room being an arctic waste when he returned. And now, it showed. She bounced on her back as he thrust himself into her repeatedly and she pulled him tight so their abs and chests pressed together and combined with their day's activities meant both bodies ran with sweat.

Which in no way dampened the enthusiasm for their fucking.

Drool ran down Reggie's cheeks as their open mouths pressed against each other imperfectly as her body jumped with each powerful thrust impaled her anew with his cock. Tongues flailed at each other as they moved in staccato rhythm and sticky goo splashed on thighs and sheets as it flowed freely and was displaced as the couple fucked.

A soft thud was followed by a second as Reggie used toes to push her shoes off and toss them aside before she wrapped her long and firm legs around Dave's ass and used them to encourage him to up his pace another notch. She nudged his mouth away from hers and gasped and panted as she made faces that seen in isolation might be taken for pain and suffering.

But in the proper context were anything but.

"Is... this.. all you've... got," she croaked as she rocked her body to meet him thrust for thrust, "ahhh... oohhh... I fuck... myself harder... than this!"

"Huh," he snorted as he adjusted his position to angle his thighs slightly and with her legs wrapped lifted her ass slightly off the bed and braced her shoulders with his hands, "then... how about..."

He slammed forward and the bed itself groaned and she screamed as his public bone hit her desperate clit and the bulbous head at the end of his blood-filled shaft hit a soft fleshy interior wall.

"That's IT!!!" she screamed again as he pulled back and repeated, "GO! GO! AAHHH!"

Then words were lost as only moans and screams were available to both of them. The expanse of sweat expanded further around them and gooey fluids from her pussy threatened to become a flood. The bed creaked and groaned and only Dave's hold on Reggie's shoulders kept her from being shoved hard into the wooden headboard. Not that she'd have noticed.

"Yeah... yeah...," she managed, "one more..."

He mustered as much strength as he had left in his legs and back and pounded into her with his hardest thrust yet.

She screamed and her entire body spasmed so hard she popped a couple of inches off the bed, which simply pushed him hard against her clit and her cervix again. Her vagina grabbed his prick and he grunted as it squeezed him as did her arms and legs. They dropped hard and the bed made its own distress clear and they bounced against the mattress.

"STOP!" She said and he did and she held their sweat-soaked bodies tight. "Just rub... slowly."

He hummed but then a quick ah and he twitched his pelvic muscles and she purred. She made more staccato moans as her hips twitched as well and her movements trailed off about twenty, then thirty seconds and her legs slid from around him.

"Spray me, you hot, beautiful man," she said in a husky whisper as she opened her eyes, "cover me in hot liquid."

She jerked and grunted as he withdrew his cock in a rapid pull and a flood of liquid followed it. He quickly rose to his knees then his feet and used his arms to move his twitching cock over her.

"Drain me, lover," he said firmly and she laughed and both of her hands went to his cock. It's heavy coating of her cum meant that even with her tightest grip she pumped it easily.

"Oh... ah... fuck... yeah," his hips twitched as a spray of white goo hit just below her tits and ran between them almost to her neck. He pushed further.

"Suck the rest, Reggie, drain me, baby," he said. His voice wasn't a request and she bent her neck and pulled him forward by his cock.

Her swallowing was loud and desperate as she pumped a third, fourth, finally a fifth shot of cum. He moaned and jerked his hips before he stilled and her throat tried to complete its task. She coughed slightly but held him in place and was determined to not lose any of her liquid treat. Finally she backed her head slightly but gave the head of the cock, which had barely softened, a couple of slow kisses with her lips and tongue. Finally she nudged him downward.

"Put it back in," she whispered and looked him in the eyes, "just keep it there a while."

He never broke eye contact and slid downward and she guided him. It slid in easily but she made a slight 'oh' face as he impaled her anew. He slowly pushed it back to full depth before he held it there. He felt soft ripples from her flesh.

She moved her gooey hands to guide his head and this time their kiss was slow, their tongues traced slow paths against lips and each other. He braced most of his weight on his elbows but kept his torso against hers. After their tongues had made slow but diligent explorations, Reggie nudged him and pulled his head next to hers and wrapped her legs around him again and forced all of his weight down on her.

"Hey," he said softly and pushed up, "Reggie, you're... crying?"

She sniffed, and her eyes were moist.

"I haven't felt this good for... so long, David Jones," she had a wavering smile, "that was... amazing."

"It was quite good for me too," Dave said, "no, Reggie Bartlett... hella good! But, um..."

"You remembered my last name, I only mentioned it once on the plane," she said and her eyes glittered, "but it's just been, well, I've been working like a dog, since..."

"Since we could all travel again," he said and she chuckled.

"Yeah. And so many people have been... total assholes," she said, "like, well, every flight is full, hardly an empty seat. And people feel like they all deserve to have their asses kissed. I've been flying over twenty years, worked every kind of plane there is, every route, but people have never been so rude as they've been lately. But, then... I see August O'Thrill getting on my plane. And... seated in MY section. And she's shy and friendly and polite and so pretty with just a tiny bit of makeup, not slutty and overdone like in her movies... And then, this cute, sexy guy with the most awesome ass..."

Her hands slid down his sweaty back and grabbed that awesome ass. His cock at half-mast twitched and he smiled.

"And he smiles at me. And then he sits next to August, well, I mean Stephanie, and stares at that ridiculous rack of hers, barely kept his eyes or his tongue in his head," Reggie winked, "but he still flirted with me. Naughty boy. And then, suddenly, we're plunging toward icy deaths and it's all in slow motion, that's the worst turbulence I've ever been in, no one in the crew's ever seen worse... there's a carafe full of boiling hot coffee headed for my face. But I hit the seat in front of you, then somehow you..."

"Yeah, got my arm around you," he said.

"And that's when you grabbed the coffee!"

"You'd already thrown the soda all over me, and Stephanie's orange juice was all over her---."

"I've never seen her covered with THAT in her movies," Reggie said and they both laughed.

"Nah, usually what you just got covered with," they both laughed again at his statement, "but I didn't so much catch the coffee as direct it to the floor, held the carafe against the outside of the seat. Sorry, extra cleaning."

"Business class is covered in vomit, and blood all over the plane from bashed noses...," she said, "coffee. Shit! Cleaners won't even notice that. Then you grabbed my tit and took advantage of me!"

"I recall my hand was held there, eh? And about that hand in my crotch..."

"I was just trying to brace myself using the biggest and hardest thing I could get hold of," her eyes were still moist but twinkled at her comment. He twitched his pubic muscles and she bit the tip of her tongue.

"But... uh," her mood darkened again, "do you think I'm just an old whore?"

His eyes tightened and he mouthed a clear 'what the hell' before he looked at her.

"That's what that French bitch called me," she said, "asked me how much I was paying you."

"Holy shi...," he shook his head, "uh, hey, I... uh... look, when I saw that business card with 'Hotel Sookie' on it... it was all I could do to not yell 'YES!'"

He kissed her and she returned it. Then he pulled back again.

"That's why you were so pissed off...," he said slowly and she nodded.

"I told her I owed you my life," she winked, "and that you already ate my pussy and no one wanted anything to do with her dried up cunthole."

"Oh, holy hell," he said, "I thought I heard moule... mussel, like dinner."

"Yeah," she said brightly, "that's about as rude as it gets in French... chatte is cunt, but even that's not as rude as calling it a dried out mussel."

"Ah, you should've beat the shit out of her," he said, "you could've taken her."

"Yeah," Reggie said, "but then I'd probably be in jail and you'd have to jack off. Unless Stephanie slipped you her number."

"HAH! Like, she kinda nodded to me before she dashed off. No worries there! Woulda just been me taking things in hand. Not like I'd bail out an international supervillain."

"Oh, sure! There I was, defending your honor! And you'd let me rot in a Paris jail."

They stuck tongues out at each other and laughed before she hugged him tight again.

"Now," she said, "get that thing out of me and get off! I need a drink of water. If you hadn't noticed, I've lost all my body's liquids. Then, there has to be good lotion in there, can you massage my calves?"

"I'm a man of many talents," he said before he kissed her quickly then they both grimaced slightly as he pulled his cock free and slid off of the bed before he offered a hand to help her up. She led him to look at the bed.

"Oh, wow... the maids are going to be shocked at the bed," she said.

"At least it's not vomit," he said, "and if seeing me naked doesn't cause you to chuck, I think we'll be fine on that."

The bathroom indeed had bottles of a lotion that Reggie approved of and she was naked and on her stomach on the second bed and she purred as his hands worked first one calf then the other. With the occasional side trip up her thighs and kneading her taut ass muscles.

"You have quite the awesome ass yourself, fly girl," he said.

"You're not touching my ass right now," she grunted, "my ass is on both sides of where you're at but somehow you've missed it!"

He laughed and worked down both thighs.

"Trade places," she said, "want your calves done?"

"That isn't either of my calves," he said a few minutes later, "nor... is it either thigh."

"Oh, sorry," she said with an innocent tone, "it's so big I thought it was a leg. And it's growing!"

He snorted. He was on his stomach and she'd worked her way up from his calves and had pushed his legs into a vee. Both hands worked a shaft that was pointed toward her, sandwiched against the not so soaked mattress of the second bed. She used one hand to gather a bit more lotion then added that and both hands slowly traced the hardening flesh.

"I'm getting tired," she said with a husky tone, "but... I want one more... roll over."

Her last two words weren't a request. He grunted and she shifted and he did a flip. His tumescent prick bounced and waved and she grabbed it. She pushed his legs together and with a knee each side of him shuffled up his body, her eyes slit and her face a study in determination. She held his cock vertical and positioned herself over it.

"Oh, uh, wow," she closed her eyes and she lowered herself to accept each inch of his flesh. Once she'd hit bottom she stopped.

"You really did a job on my poor, virgin cunt," she grinned down at him, "most girls don't get THAT their first time."