Saturday in Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He caressed both of her shapely tits and played with the small but very hard nipples as she rocked slightly as she sat on him. He felt quivers from her pussy along his cock.

"Well," he said, "if you'd told me you were a virgin... I'd've still given it to you!"

They stuck tongues out at each other and offered good-natured raspberries. Then she leered.

"It needs bit of a rest," she said and paused as his face worked through a couple of moods, "but I have an idea. And I think you're a sick enough bastard to want it."

She flexed her thighs and he exhaled as he popped free as he gave her a confused look. She balanced herself and grabbed the lotion and coated the head and shaft generously. Then she shifted her body until the bulbous protrusion at the end of his prick just nudged against its target. She leered at him and his mouth went to an 'O' and his eyes widened.

"Maybe I wasn't... exactly... a virgin earlier tonight, when you brutally pounded my poor, out of practice slit," he snorted at her statement, then his mouth widened more as her body dropped slowly and her own expression took on an air of concentration, "but... ah... yeah... last couple of cocks who were even in the neighborhood... did... not deserve this treatment."

She closed her eyes and let out a long and slow exhale as her body rested on his, her hands now flat on his chest. She licked her lips. He cupped both breasts and caressed the fully-erect nipples but stayed silent.

"THIS hole is ONLY for hot, sexy, beautiful young men who save my life," she said slowly as she made minute rocking motions, "and dump world-famous porn stars to be with me."

He added to the pressure on her nipples and she closed her eyes and her tongue ran slowly across her lips as she rocked.

"But we'll have to go slow," she said as she opened her eyes, "you mind?"

"I set the 'Do Not Disturb' switch when we came in," he said, "and nowhere I need to be tomorrow, other than under you."

"Might need you behind me, in a couple minutes, when I get on my knees to say my good-night prayers," she winked and he nodded and grinned, "and we do have somewhere to be tomorrow, but no appointment."

"Oh?"

"Cimetière du Père-Lachaise," she said and she pressed down slightly harder, "you know it? Another touristy thing I've never done."

"I know it, Jim Morrison, Oscar Wilde, 'bout a million others," he said, "not been there either. We can pop both our cherries."

"I knew you were a virgin! At least some part of you! I might need to borrow something to wear so we can get to my place, my dress is a bit...," she grinned again and rocked a bit harder, he let out an exhale and his cock twitched against its confinement in the hot and very tight passage that had it trapped.

"I have a shirt you can wear, don't need more than that. And dry socks," he said and she snorted.

"Good. Now... that decided... ow," she rose quickly and he popped free and she leaned and kissed him hard on the mouth and her tongue was brutal but its attack short-lived and she hopped to his side, careful to not fall off the bed, "I'm getting on my knees and praying to live through this. I think you know what to do?"

He slid and worked to sit up. "I've got an idea, might need to work my way in."

She kissed him and pointed to the plastic bottle. "Just use plenty of that stuff. And go slow, okay?"

"We got all night...," he kissed her, grabbed the bottle and they moved to their assigned positions.

*****

If you enjoyed this story, I hope you'll give me a good vote. Or, feel free to let me know what you thought. If this did appeal to you, this is my second Summer Lovin' story. My 2020 entry for this same contest is called "Chlorine Dreams" and is in the First Time category at https://www.literotica.com/s/chlorine-dreams.

All of my stories are at my member's page: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=4644155&page=submissions