All Comments on 'Saturday Morning'

by SEAWATER1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 9 years ago
Reminds me of my younger days.

I had an older female cousin who was actually very cute, but insecure about her looks. We never took it as far as intercourse, but I knew how to push her buttons and we got each other off, manually, about a half-dozen times over a period of a couple years, when she was between relationships of her own. I only got her worked up enough to blow me once, and she flatly refused to let me return the favor. If she hadn't settled down and gotten married, I still wonder if I could have worn her down enough for us to have fucked. The fact that we were related, if not as closely related as siblings, made it that much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good

I like this author. He always tries to tell a story and be a little different. Sometimes he pulls it off and sometimes he doesn't. But he always puts a lot of thought into his work. This is a good story. I hope they continue to enjoy each other....

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 9 years ago
Fun read

Enjoyed the story it was a good read .Short and sweet .thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you

The first time my sister and I fucked I was helping her practice dancing for a date.....next thing you know I was hard, she was flattered that I thought she was exciting, next thing you know we're fucking like crazy every chance we got.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sisters

I have been fucking my sister since she was 17 and I was 15 and we are now in our early 50's- she is still quite the lay- we cannot get together as often since we are both married and live in different cities-but we find a way 2 to 3 times a year

brosismombrosismomabout 9 years ago
good short

sharp story,a bit too short, love you know what happens next

one more thing,but not for author

but for the few Anonymous comment leavers,who say I've also been fucking my sister since !!!

it would be great if you could tells us about your times fucking your sisters,how/when it started etc etc

not having a go at you,would seriously like to read about your stories

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 9 years ago
Good

Sister to have, never went that far with my little sister, but even at 73 she is still hot and given a chance I would in a heart beat.

Good story short and sweet without any huge cock or tits (Thanks for that!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Enjoyed it, other than authors always writing the brothers in as some hesitant little lamer. Real world brothers would jump on that with barely a thought! Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Better late than never.

i'm pleased that you explained that she was still on a cloud from earlier which explains her boldness at stripping in front of him. Seeing his "tent" was great for her to expose and grab onto him thus breaking the ice. Really like your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sis

Reminded me of when my sis and I were left unsupervised on Saturday mornings. She'd come in my room and jack off my morning boner for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My hot older sister was a dance team coach, and would practice the moves in shorts and a cut-higher crop top, or tied t-shirt or tank top. Just seeing her move around and dance in those was hot enough, but she'd do the moves on me, too, lift her leg to my shoulder, sit on my lap, wrap her arms around me and feel my chest and arms, etc. I'd get hard for her, and she'd end up turning it into a stripper's dance, as she was one for a year in college (only I knew about it). She'd strip for me, all smiles and sexy, and we'd end up fucking wild, which is why I never said no to watching her do the dance team stuff. I knew she'd end up naked for me and we'd have wild sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

nice story, had a younger sister in a cheer group and she often had friends over on Saturdays to practice, it always turned me on watching them wearing their tshirts and shorts. after a few months i noticed she wasn't wearing a bra, the tents in her tight top from her nipples confirmed this, the following week non of them were wearing a bra. the following week it was obvious they wern't wearing any panties as i got to see up the leg of the shorts and caught a glimps of their pussy. that night sister asked me if i liked watching them practice, said I did, i then asked if next week would they be naked, she giggled and said if I was naked they would be. the friends turned up and i was naked, they were soon naked, I fucked two of them, that week and the other two the next week, the third week i fucked my sister.

SEAWATER1SEAWATER1almost 2 years agoAuthor

Sounds amazing. You’re a lucky guy!

DocWordsDocWordsover 1 year ago

Well done. Thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSEAWATER1@SEAWATER1
1539 Followers
Well....I try to be a writer. I want my stories to have characters in them. Maybe someone strong and confident, maybe someone a bit nerdy, a bit shy....like me really! I try to think of really unique situations and a few unexpected twists and turns. I may not get it right all ...