Saturday Morning

Story Info
Eric's encounter with Maria, Beckie's Mum.
1.6k words
4
14k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody is underage and they all agree to what happens.

Prologue

This story continues from "Beckie's Mum", and tells of Eric's second encounter with Maria, he had previously enjoyed her daughter in "Beck Fucks Old Man".

*

Saturday morning had arrived Eric had a long shower making sure all his private parts were clean, he shaved making sure his chin was nice and smooth. He was naked under his dressing gown when he went downstairs to make some breakfast. He fancied pancakes with honey today, he made 3 and sat down with a mug of tea to eat them.

While eating he reflected on his mid-week meeting with Beckie's Mum and how he had fucked her in the alley behind the pub, they had arranged for her to come to his house today at 10 am.

He had placed a bet on a horse it had won at odds of 20 to 1. so, he had been to the mall and purchased some sexy underwear, silk stockings, and hold-ups. He hopes she will like them and would wear them for him. The thought made him touch himself, but he told himself *No! Control yourself and save it all for her." He checked the time, it was 8.30 am. He had plenty of time to get ready, he was looking forward to exploring her mature body, smelling and tasting her.

He went back upstairs changed the sheets on the bed put several towels out, and made sure his bag of "tools" were to hand checked the bathroom for clean towels.

The thoughts going through his head were making him aroused as he remembered his cock inside her cunt pushing her up against a brick wall fucking her standing up.

He was fully aroused as he stroked it, it was too much he had to cum before he knew what he was doing he was wanking his 10-inch cock. Up and down it felt so good such a wonderful feeling as he came, he just managed to grab a handful of tissues as he erupted, spurting spunk. He loved that feeling when he had an orgasm.

He heard the letterbox clank. Still naked under his dressing-gown he went downstairs, it was his morning paper, "The Daily Express" He made another cup of tea and sat at the breakfast bar reading the news, and checking the horse racing pages.

He checked the time 9.30 am he had better put some clothes on, so back upstairs he decided on a pair of white Chinos, before putting a shirt on he sprayed "Obsession for Men" under his arms and chest his neck and chin. He chooses a white shirt no socks.

At 10 am he was sat in his lounge reading the paper, waiting, at 10 past 10 she still had not arrived, bugger she's changed her mind he thought. Then ding dong the bell rang, he walked to his front door and opened it was Maria wearing, a long coat She opened her coat to revel, red embordered panties matching bra. White hold up stockings and high heels. She smiled as she entered and kissed him,

"I am ready," she said. "I thought today would never come, I am free for the rest of the day." She removed her coat, and stood legs apart, hands on hips looking at him.

Eric took her hand and lead her into his lounge, his cock was already growing.

"Can I offer you a drink my dear?" he asked.

"The only thing I want to drink," she said," Is your fucking spunk, I have thought of nothing else since you fucked me, in the alley behind the pub."

"Upstairs." He commanded, "my bedroom is ready."

He walked behind her admiring her firm bum cheeks, and her ass moving from side to side.

He had trouble walking as his cock was now fully erect. In the bedroom, he kissed her and put his hands on her ass cheeks pulling her against his crouch so she could feel his erection. She lay the bed, opened her legs, and took off her bra. Her 36D breasts bare for him to admire. "How do you want me, Eric?"

"SHUT UP BITCH, I want to admire your panties before I decide how I'm going to fuck you."

Eric licked his lips and stared at the area between her legs, her mound was clearly visible covered with her expensive panties, looking delightfully inviting. Leaning forward he put his nose against them and breathed in smelling her musk, inhaling the smell which made him want more. He licked the area and could taste her; he was going to enjoy her today. He licked the panties tasting and enjoying her flavor, his eyes looking and wanting. Her body arched as he opened his mouth putting it over her panty covered cunt. He blew and sucked feeling her body respond, he breathed her musk and wanted more.

Moving his hands to her breasts he pulled her nipples twisting them as he pushed his tongue into the fabric of her sexy panties. He wanted to taste her cum and licked harder, pulling her nipples until they hurt her and she cried out, but he wanted more before he pushed her panties off.

His cock was hard and aching when he heard a voice say, "What are you doing to my mum?"

"Oh god," he grunted and stopped, "Where did you spring up from B-B-Becky?" he stuttered, being pleased to see her.

"You left the back door open Daddy Eric."

Maria sat up, and asked "What you doing here I thought you were going to my Mums?"

"Your Mum phoned me, she wants to see you both." said Becky. "She has something to tell us all."

"Oh what?" said Maria.

Becky smiled and looked at Eric's dick, "I have no idea. She just said she wanted to meet Eric."

Becky raised her skirt to show her tight pink panties and walked over to stand next to Eric.

Maria grabbed Eric's face and pulled him back to her panty covered cunt, it was very wet. She pulled his face into her and demanded he resumed his oral manifestation.

Eric beckoned Becky to come closer, so he could touch her as he kissed Marias panties over her wet cunt.

With one hand caressing Beckie's cunt covered panties he was in heaven 2, cunts at the same time. Maria vagina was oozing wetness as his tongue pushed in between her cunt lips, she moaned demanding more. Eric loved giving cunningness, he liked the taste of a woman, the smell of her musk, and her moans as she became closer to an orgasm. He could suck, lick, pull, bite and taste for hours. When he knew she was ready to cum he would stop and kiss her mouth so she could taste herself.

As he felt Maria almost ready for an orgasm he stopped and pulled Becky to him so he could lick her panties. And see how aroused she was, her panties were very wet, so he opened his mouth and started to breathe in and out through her panties.

Maria raised her head and watched, her hand moved to between her legs and she was starting to rub her clit. Eric noticed and pushed her hand away, she called him names, "You stupid fucker, it's me you want not my little girl, you can't suck my clit and then stop You fucking Dirty sod. I want you now, leave her alone and fuck me. Make me cum." She demanded.

He laughed: he now knew he could do anything he asked her to do, she was his to fuck in any way he wanted. But the urge for young girls was stronger, he wanted Becky. So, he licked Maria's cunt again, and pushed his tongue into her vagina, tongue fucking her, at the same time pushing his nose against her clit rubbing it with his nose. She was soon moaning and pushing her hips up to him, her hands were rubbing her breasts pulling her nipples, she moved her hips in rhythm. with his tongue.

As he tongue fucked twat, her grabbed Beckie's hair and pulled her face to his prick, so she could engulf his cock in her mouth, he put his foot between Beckie's thighs, and pushed his big toe into her panty covered cunt, the more he moved his big toe the harder she sucked his hard cock. The more she sucked him, the harder he sucked Maria, he took her clit in his mouth and flicked his tongue back and forth across it, faster and harder each time.

He was getting close to orgasm, so he sucked harder and pushed Beckie's panties to one side so he could ram his big toe into her young cunt, she gasped and almost choked on is cock, as her she was close to cumming.

Maria was shouting, " YES, YES, YES, THAT'S IT YOU THILTHY FUCKER, IM CUMMMINNGGGGGGGGG "

At the same time, Becky erupted and Eric filled her mouth with his wet sticky spunk.

It took a while for them to recover, all gasping for breath, feeling happy and content.

"I love you both so much," Eric told them. "But why does your Mum want to see us

Maria?"

"I have no idea, Eric," said Maria.

"What time are we expected Becky?"

Becky replied, "She mentioned around lunchtime".

Eric checked the time "Its 12.15 now we had better go then and see what it's all about."

They all had showers and got into Eric's Mazda 323GLi sports car.

.

The story will be continued in "Doreen's Surprise."