Saturday Morning

Story Info
Tim and Rebecca share a cold February morning.
752 words
4.33
8.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wonderer67
Wonderer67
37 Followers

They decided to stay in bed late. They should have been down at the farm working, but it was only 31 degrees out and it was nicer to cuddle and stay in the warm bed. They decided to start their farm work by midmorning.

They spoke of a huge omelet and toast for breakfast. Fresh coffee. But neither of them had taken any action on those plans yet.

Tim felt his erection in his sweats.

"Babe, I'm hard. Are you up for it?"

He heard air escape through Rebecca's nose and felt the bed shake lightly. She was laughing at him: they'd been married for 23 years, and she knew him well.

"You are never not horny..." She shook her head and rolled over to face Tim.

"I can't help it..." He said sheepishly.

"You might be able to talk me into it." Rebecca said. "But you know I need a lot of kissing..."

Tim was gentle, the way Rebecca liked it. He kissed her slowly and tenderly, moving his mouth over hers. Their tongues touched and clasped.

He knew that Rebecca loved the spoons position. "I get to just lay there and cum, while you do all the work." She told him many years ago, with an impish smile.

He turned Rebecca over to his left. It was a bit forceful, but she didn't seem to mind. With two fingers, he slid her panties down over her cheeks, and could feel her smooth bottom.

He found her labia with his penis and rubbed it up and down her slit, looking for some moisture. He didn't have to look hard - she was always wet - "It's a blessing and a curse." she had told him when they'd first met. He entered slowly, feeling her open to him.

He felt Rebecca adjust her position slightly to get to the right angle as he thrust slowly. This was Rebecca's favorite position; she enjoyed the force, the pressure, the speed...and the orgasms.

Tim picked up the pace of his thrusts until they were fucking quite hard. He wanted to be gentle, which is how she liked it, but in this position, the harder they fucked, the stronger her orgasms.

"I'm so wet..." Rebecca half gasped.

Rebecca let out a moan, and Tim felt the start of her orgasm rising.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum ...fuuuuuuck!" Rebecca let go with a high-pitched yelp. He felt her pussy turn to steel and then melt back, and the tiniest surge of more wetness.

He kept up the pace and Rebecca came again a few minutes later.

After her second orgasm, they slowed down.

"I want to ride you now..." Rebecca said.

Tim knew that this position made her squirt and cum hard. And it turned him on.

Rebecca always had a towel at the ready. She was a squirter and female superior could really get the sheets wet. Rebecca put the towel under Tim as she straddled him, her blonde hair spilling onto his face.

Their eyes locked and Rebecca smiled. "Promise you'll make me cum?" she asked.

"Mmmm...Yes." Tim replied, pushing her blonde hair aside.

"Then power fuck me, babe." Rebecca said.

Rebecca guided Tim into her and waited a moment as she got used to his fullness. Then, she started slowly, bouncing up and down...

Rebecca adjusted, got onto her feet, grabbed the ornamental scrollwork on the headboard and used it for leverage as she rode Tim.

His brown eyes were the earth, and her blue eyes were the sky. Her blonde hair was the sun.

Tim felt owned in this position; with a beautiful amazon beauty riding him, using his cock for her pleasure.

"Make me cum." Rebecca ordered.

Rebecca adjusted back downward and Tim began vigorously thrusting while she hovered over him.

It only took a minute or two: her core tightened, and Rebecca felt her orgasm take control. "I'm cumming!"

Tim felt the surge of her warm squirt cascade down his cock and shaved balls.

He was still thrusting up into her very forcefully, trying to coax another orgasm from her.

Rebecca was looking skyward... lost... till she bucked and came again...this time a more forceful squirt. It was never like the pornos, more like a gentle waterfall of her fluids. He felt her wetness drip down his balls and perineum.

She collapsed on top of him, exhausted. Tim didn't cum, but it was OK. There was breakfast to make, firewood to split, eggs to collect and fences to mend at the farm.

Wonderer67
Wonderer67
37 Followers