Saturday Morning Poolside

Story Info
Nikki joins her friends by the pool in Scottsdale.
2k words
4.73
8.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday Morning Poolside

The life story of Nikki Madison's Kinky Adventures continues. Saturday Morning Poolside is continuation of Nikki's weekend in Scottsdale, adding another chapter, at this point in her life's journey, Nikki or Jamie, if you may lead a double life. She is gainfully employed as Jamie, a male marketing executive in the airline industry. A very limited few of his colleagues know anything about his alter ego. Nikki, the alter ego emerges, almost daily outside of Jamie's work responsibilities. Nikki has been dressing as a femme since her college years. Most of her family and close friends, with the benefit of being able to comprehend and appreciate her exploits, are aware of and love her. In this chapter your will meet new and old friends of Nikki. This story contains sexual activities and situations between consenting adults. All characters are above the age of 18. Your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated.

Nikki woke up to hearing several voices, mostly female, coming from the main room. There was a lot of laughing. I could smell coffee. Victoria, the owner of the house, was clearly one of the voices. I reached over to confirm that she in fact was not next to me. I recognized the other voice as Emma, her blonde cute roommate and fellow flight attendant. I have known her for several years now. We flirted and teased each other many times in the past. When she moved in with Victoria, she too discovered my secret. She has become a dear friend with Nikki Benefits.

There was another female talking but I didn't recognize her voice, then I did hear a male voice that was also new to me. I had stirred enough that I needed take care of morning bathroom business. I caught myself in the mirror. I soon discovered that I was one of those females that woke up without removing my make up from the day before. My adhesive breast forms were also securely in place. I freshened my pastel pink lipstick. I retrieved my black lace kimono baby doll robe in my suitcase.

I also slipped on a pair of matching panties. When I tied the satin ribbon my sissy clitty was concealed. The lace was not too sheer, so my boobies were covered too. I entered the main room.

Three folks were sitting at the kitchen bar stools; Emma was pouring coffee., I said to Emma I would take a cup too. Emma ran to me giving me a big hug. She felt my semi-aroused sissy clitty, through the black lace then slipped hand under my robe to give me gentle rub. She is a stunning pixie brunette with an athletic figure. Emma was dressed in a lacy red robe herself.

Victoria sat at the closest stool. I leaned in to kiss her, whispering thank you for last night. She was dressed in a long black satin gown, with a full bust. She immediately introduced me to Mia and William. Mia, blonde and blue eyed was a flight attendant but for another airline. She was attired this morning in a form fitting white tee that barely covered her pussy. Her nipples poked through the material. She was not wearing panties or shorts. The logo on the tee was the calling card Queen of Spades! Mia stayed seated, as I gave her a big hug. She modestly pulling down on the shirt hem, to hide her privates.

Now William was a hunk. A black male. His torso was chiseled. His legs were very muscular. He was smooth and hairless over his entire body. He stood to hug me. He was wearing a pair of spandex black briefs that accentuated his manhood. He towered over me, as we hugged, I could feel his hardening cock against my body. I was semi-aroused. He was male eye candy for sure. William apparently was local, but no one said what he did for work. My mind said that he was simply a stud that I wanted to know much better.

I sat next to Mia. Emma served coffee and placed mixed fresh fruit in a huge bowl for all of us to share. We chatted awhile, trying not to talk too much airline shop. Mia excused herself indicating that her multi-day trip started this afternoon. As she hopped off the stool, her tee shirt bunched up revealing her smooth shaved pussy. She left a little wet spot on the seat. William excused himself too, following her to one of the bedrooms. I stared at his tight ass as left the kitchen area. Emma stated the obvious, "Don't we all want some of that action? My semi aroused clitty was now hard. I slipped a finger in the wet spot Mia left on the stool. I licked my finger, "Yummy!"

Victoria spoke up, "Let's go lay by the pool. Get some sun, we have a shopping spree planned this afternoon! William may also join us when Mia departs." Emma and I both giggled. I indicated that I forgot to pack a suit. Emma said, "No problem girlfriend, either go naked, wear bra and panties, or borrow one of my suits. I giggled and said, "I will use one of yours as no respectable TGirl is never completely naked!" Emma pulled me off my stool and led me to her bedroom. Victoria snickered, "I will meet you both at the pool."

Emma led me by my sissy clitty. As we entered her, she dropped her robe to the floor, showing her perfect bubble butt. She turned and motioned me to her. I dropped my robe and stood in front of her only in my lacy panties and breast forms. My clitty's hardness was pressing against the thin fabric.

Emma dropped to her knees; Through the lace fabric her lips found the tip of my clit's head. She pushed the pantie seams to the side, as she eased her mouth down the shaft stopping at my balls. Her right hand gripped them gently as her lips pushed my clitty further in her open mouth. She sucked the shaft running her tongue back up to the tip, then down again to the base. I was ready for more. I was breathing heavy expecting to cum real soon in her mouth. Just as quickly, my clitty popped out of her mouth she dropped and jumped up, smiling, "Saying let's get ready for the pool!"

She squeezed the head of my clit, using her fingers she swiped the pre-cum. She gave me one finger, then licked the other with her tongue. Emma has always been a tease.

She giggled, "Later, girlfriend!" pointing to the open drawer that held dozens of swimsuits. I picked out a side tied purple tanga. My breast forms fit snugly into the matched top. To finish my look, Emma fastened a pearl choker around my neck. The clasp was in the back, but a small ring protruded in the front. Emma smiled with her approval. After being edged my now semi aroused clit barely fit into the tanga bottom. The pearl chokers were a badge of honor at Victoria's lair. The choker identifies you as submissive.

Emma selected a low cut Brazilian Cheeky Bikini Scrunch Bottom in deep red. The curved cutout shape on the backside of the suit highlighted the curve of the cheek causing the bum to appear more rounded and perky. A perfect choice. Red looks good on Emma. Her B cup boobies fit nicely in the matching top. Emma also fastens a matching pearl choker around her neck. I clasp the safety hook for her. She then tossed me the sunscreen and we went out to the pool.

Victoria was already poolside. She was stunning in her extreme micro transparent top, open crotched bottom string bikini. The bikini top didn't completely cover her boobies. revealing the top her pink areolas. Her nipples poked through the fabric. The bottom fit snugly showing the curves of her labia.

Emma and I rubbed sunscreen all over each other and headed to Victoria to finish covering her body. Emma started on her back, booty, and legs. I liberally spread the cream over her boobies, her flat stomach, gently touching her labia through the open crotched bottom. I slipped two oily fingers into her labia. Sexual tension filled the air in the poolside area. The three of us however, settled down on our lounge chairs to soak in the sun and sip crushed iced red cocktails.

I fell asleep. I have no idea how long I had been asleep. I woke to the touch of William rubbing creamy sunscreen on my semi bare booty, running his fingers under the fabric. I could see that Wiiliam still had on his spandex black briefs. His manhood filled the pouched front.

I bit my lips trying to control my breathing. I whimpered. William continued to rub the oil all over my round perky booty. I again moaned softly at his touch. William's hands continued down the back side of my tanned thighs. William knelt, leaning into whispering in my ear saying, "Nikki you are one lovely woman. Currently we are alone."

Emma and Victoria have both gone inside for lunch. William has other ideas!" As Willima slipped a finger in my booty hole, I could feel my clit getting fully aroused, straining on my tanga bottom. I could feel two fingers now. Then three. The sunscreen became a perfect lube. I tightened my boi pussy engulfing his fingers. He pushed his large fingers further inside. I moaned louder.

William again whispered in my ear, "I want your sissy pussy now."

He pulled me up to take me doggie. He pushed the tip of his large cock into my boi pussy. As he entered, I tightened my cheeks around his manhood. William pushed in further. His was not only long, but thick. I gasped as he pushed harder. I could feel his balls pounding against my taint. I tried to match his rhythm with my booty as he pounded my hole. My whimpers became faster and faster. He reached around the find my aroused clit. He placed his massive hand tightly on my shaft. He stroked the shaft firmly, several times back and forth.

I tried to focus on his huge cock that was pounding my boi pussy. I was overwhelmed the pressure in my boi pussy along with his firm hand on my shaft. He gave me several quicker thrusts. I could feel his load fill my booty. I screamed uncontrollably. William found my p-spot and I filled his hand with my white fluid.

I was now prone on the lounger; William fell on top of me. He managed to maintain his cupped hand with my cum intact. He pulled my head off the lounger to press his hand to my mouth, forcing me to lick my juices out of his hand. I sucked his hand dry, then I took a few deep breaths of satisfaction with myself. William eased out of boi pussy.

Just then, I heard clapping on the pool deck. Apparently, Victoria, Emma, and a new person Willow, the third full time roommate had observed William pounding my booty from the game room. William climbed off me and the lounger, giving the girls a bow from the waist, then acknowledging my performance with a gesture towards me. I stood and bowed back. I saw the size of manhood for the first time. All I could say was wow!

The three girls joined us on the deck. I sat down across from William. I was envious of the huge cock that I just enjoyed. Victoria and Emma sat in deck chairs.

Willow hugged me as she sat next to me on my lounger. She has a very firm tight body. She wore her brunette hair short. Willow's body glistened in her turquoise butterfly string bikini that barely covered her all over tan. Her sizable bust poured out of her bikini top. There wasn't much material there anyway. I soon discovered that Willow is an exotic dancer at a nearby Gentlemen's Cabaret, that explains the tight dancer's body. About six months ago she moved in as Victoria's third housemate. My tanga bottom exposed my now limp sissy clit. She reached over to toy with my shaft. I could feel the tightening in her soft hand.

Willow said, with no forethought, "When do I join the Nikki with benefits club?"

To be continued