• Authors
  • NikkijMaadison

NikkijMaadison

Here’s a tidbit about me. I grew up in Maryland, graduated from the State’s major University. My male name is Jameson or Jamie, my shortened nickname. I have three sisters, two older, Melissa and Megan and one younger, Amanda, who also graduated from Maryland. Our parents purchased an off-campus house, for me and my siblings to live in while attending the University. The house has been an excellent family investment. You will learn more about my family and friends as the stories progress. Some people have said I have led a charming life. My journey hasn't always been peaches and cream, no pun intended. It has truly been an adventure.

I have also resided at one time in San Francisco, for a brief period in Scottsdale, Arizona, then Dallas, and finally back to the East Coast. Maryland’s state capital was my stomping ground for a period. Today I live and work at an Atlantic Coast Beach Resort area, as 24/7 pre-op femme. Yes, I have had surgeries (implants, facial for example) but I am staying pre-op by choice. I am always looking for my person.
I am smaller in statue at 5’8” than most of my guy friends. I am very athletic, and I enjoy keeping my body toned and in shape. I was always playing team sports. Golf, swimming, kayaking, and jet skiing were terrific spring and summer activities, and I was an avid snow skier during the winter. My weight constantly floated between 150 and 165 pounds. I have great legs and on the plus side my round, perky booty has always been one of my greatest assets. I was a good student, graduating early with a B.S degree in Business Marketing. I extended my college journey by one year to get my MBA. My mother wanted four girls. I have not disappointed her. I always thought I wanted to be a male, but I yearned to be feminine. I was torn.

Beginning university at 19, I experimented more and more with wearing female clothes. I started with lingerie. I would borrow my older sisters’ sexy panties at first. I loved the satin and lacy ones and the different styles, low cut, high cut, even boy shorts. I was never interested in the cotton ones. It seems like I have always been fascinated by the feel and texture of their clothes, especially their undergarments. My first lacy garter belt and stocking set "hooked" me for life, which made it more of a temptation to be a femme. The desire to dress kicked in more often. Sometimes, I wore lingerie – of all types -- under my male clothes never wanting to be caught but always hoping that someone would.

After college, Jennifer Nicole is eventually gainfully employed as a male marketing executive in the airline industry. Jamie travels extensively for business and pleasure. The alter ego, Jennifer Nicole, emerged, almost daily outside of Jamie’s work responsibilities. Nikki or Jamie if you prefer, lead a double life. An extremely limited few of his business colleagues knew anything about his alter ego, Nikki. Jennifer Nicole’s life journey can be told in four storylines, the first being my college years, then I embark on the career years. The third storyline will focus on meeting my future wife, Ashley. We will continue with chapters dealing with our time together, marriage then, unfortunately, or fortunately, our divorce. I’m openly female with my family and friends, always working as a male during the day and female when not at work.
Of course, a power exchange existed between Ashley and me. Let’s define this time as my marriage years. The fourth storyline will be her transition period. I found my strength in our divorce process, gaining a great deal of experience and courage in the exchange. I was able to transition to full-time girl, living and working as a female.

I have adapted to the many different personalities, whether it be Jennie, the budding female trying to be the new girl. As Jen, I became a college schoolgirl. I could wear cute little outfits that embody my innocence, although I have never been truly innocent. Balancing the male/female identity was always a challenge but I must say rewarding. I also loved the role Jennifer played in my evolution. She has always been the sophisticated, charming woman showing confidence in all situations. Jennifer is always charismatic. My personality was influenced by the diverse monikers.
Jennifer Nicole's kinky sexuality has always been dominating in the Nicole personality. Nicole is always in charge of every situation, a controlling individual, who personifies her oldest sister. Nico sometimes has developed as a playful one. Then there is Nikki, the sex toy. Nikki can be complicated, and at the same time uncomplicated, but never difficult always seeking that next adventure, willing to explore anything, or so it appears. Nikki will never disappoint you. Nikki is the persona that will eventually define her path forward.

The thrill and sexual sensation engulf my mind, my core, and my spirit.

Location

East Coast USA

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
100Followers
549Following
63My Favorites
38My Comments

More About Me

Birthday

June 20

Hobbies

Shopping, Bdsm, Jetskis, Kayaking, Beach, Wine, Golf, Sex, Cocktails, Biking

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Crossdressing, Bdsm, Sextoy, Transgender, Chastity, Lingerie

Contact Author

Contact NikkijMaadison by clicking here.