Saturday Morning Sleep In

Story Info
Loving wives.
855 words
3.28
18.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning Baby Girl," he said as he kissed her awake. He put his strong arms around her and pulled her close to him. "How did you sleep?"

"Mmm, I slept good, though I had some crazy dreams about people wanting to suck my toes."

"Tell me all about it" He said.

As she started telling him about her dreams, he started rubbing her body.

He had her turn over on her side facing away from him and began rubbing her head and neck.

He moved down to her shoulders massaging them and listening to her dream.

He rubbed his way down her back to her ass, and begin kneading her ass cheeks. His fingers found the crease between her ass cheeks and moved inward towards her pouting pussy lips.

She moaned.

Distracted, she lost her place in her story. He reminded her where she was.

She started to pick up where she left off when she felt him slide his finger inside her dampening pussy.

She smiled and pushed her ass back against him so that his finger went in a bit further.

He said "Kitten, you keep doing that and you know what's going to happen don't you?"

She just giggled and went on with her with her story.

He continue to massage her ass and occasionally slipped a finger or two into her now wet pussy.

She wiggled her ass against him knowing full well what would happen.

He reached his left arm over her and began to play with her ample breasts. Pinching her nipples, he kissed her mouth taking her breath away.

He turned her over on her back and while he continue kissing her, he placed his hand on her pussy resting one finger right on her clit. He kept kissing her and kept his hand firmly in place.

She started moving her hips up and down trying to make his finger move so it would rub her throbbing clit.

He laughed and said "what does Kitten want?"

She said "Daddy, I want to come."

He said "very well Kitten, but you must come two times and you must tell me when you're coming. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir I will."

"Good girl."

He began circling his fingers over and around her clit.

She was wet with desire, raising her hips to the rhythm of his movements.

He slid his finger inside her pussy making her moan. He slid a second finger right inside her asshole making her gasp with surprise.

Having her holes filled with his fingers was exciting and naughty and more than she could stand.

She put her hand on her pussy and start rubbing her clit anxiously.

He started pumping his fingers in and out, in an out, until she was moaning and pleading to come.

He absolutely loved when she was like this. He craved her desire and desperation.

Her moaning and begging was music to his ears.

He kissed her feverishly and told her to come for him.

He pumped his fingers harder and faster until he felt her body tightening up. Listening to her heavy, ragged breathing, he knew she was on the verge of coming for him.

She loudly moaned the words he loved to hear.

"Daddy, I am coming!"

She came so hard she was out of breath. But he didn't stop pumping his fingers.

He said "Kitten, we're not done here."

She still had her fingers on her clit, enjoying the feeling of her pussy pulsating from her orgasm. She slowly started rubbing her clit again. She knew it would not take long the second time.

She felt Daddy's rock-hard cock on her thigh, making her want to roll him over on his back and slide down on it.

He fucked both her holes with his fingers while kissing her hard, driving her wild with passion.

She rubbed her hardened clit and moaned the words as she came for him a second time.

Waves of pleasure washed over her. She laid there reveling in the moment.

Daddy said "very good my love, now turn over on your tummy. Daddy is going to fill you full of his seed."

She turned over and stuck her ass up in the air teasing him.

He put his legs on the outside of hers and slide his massive cock inside her.

He went in so deep, her body began to shudder with the fullness of it.

He moved the pillow out of the way and pushed her head down and into the mattress. He fucked her hungrily from behind.

Biting her neck, she felt his body tense up as he began to explode.

She could feel his cock spraying it's seed deep inside her womb. She could feel his balls thumping against her ass as he released the last drops of come.

His breath on the back of her neck, he collapsed into her and she could feel his heartbeat throughout his body. He rolled over on his side and pulled her close and kissed her mouth.

"I love you baby." They said together and took a short intermission before beginning round two...