Saturday Night at the Drive-in

Story Info
Covid 19 closed up everything but I had a way to fix that.
3.8k words
4.63
16.7k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,389 Followers

I love flea markets. They're a great place to just walk around if only to watch other people prowling through the junk in search of a hidden treasure. They're also a great place to exercise one of my many vices, that being collecting vintage things. If it's over fifty years old, I'll think long and hard about buying it. Well, actually, I buy it and then think long and hard about how I'm going to explain why I bought it. That's because my wife, Sharon, doesn't share my hobby.

"Jack, what in the world are we going to do with a rusty kid's toy airplane? I don't care if it's forty years old and you had one just like it when you were a kid, you aren't going to put it on the mantel. Besides, there's no room on the mantel. You already have three clocks there that don't work."

Well, that was all true. The clocks were really neat even if they didn't work and they didn't cost me much, well, except for the one with the nude woman leaning on the clock face. That one was a little pricey, but it is so cool. The toy plane was rusty and I did have one just like it when I was a kid. It's sitting on the top shelf on my side of the bedroom closet right now, right alongside the antique glass dish with a lid that looks like a chicken sitting on a nest like my grandmother had.

I really try to resist, I really do, but it's hopeless. I'm addicted, I know it, and I don't care. That's why I can't park my car in the garage. When I saw the 1960 Chevy Bel Air two-door advertised in the paper, I started to drool. My first car was a 1960 Chevy Bel Air two-door. This one was even the same color -- blue with a white top -- and it had an inline six with a three speed manual transmission with the shifter on the steering column.

The owner wanted a ridiculously low price for such a classic, a price I couldn't pass up. I bought it and then paid a tow truck to take it home. One of these days, I'm going to figure out why it doesn't run. In the meantime, I washed and waxed it, and I swept out the inside. Once in a while, I go sit in it and remember. I just wish Sharon would be a little more understanding.

One day at my local flea market, I found something I'd never seen there before. In fact, it had been almost twenty years since I'd seen one at all. I bought it and took it home, but I didn't show it to Sharon. She'd never have understood.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it either, but it just felt good to know I had a speaker like they had for each car in the drive-in movie theater where I used to take dates. It even had the wire that connected the speaker to the pole. Actually there were two wires, just like the two wires I used to hook up the speakers to the radio in my garage. I like to listen to music when I'm working out there.

When I got it home, I stashed it on the top shelf of the shelves where I keep my paint and varnish for woodworking projects and forgot about it. Then, along came Covid-19 and suddenly, I was working from home. What with no drive to and from the office and no long meetings to go to, I was pretty efficient and that left me some time to do whatever I wanted to do except go to flea markets. They were all closed.

The other thing it left me was Sharon with no place to go and nothing to do except stay home with me. About the first week of September, Sharon told me if she didn't get to do something soon, she'd probably be in jail for stabbing me with a steak knife.

Well, not wanting to get stabbed with a steak or any other kind of knife, I set my mind to figuring out something we could do. That's when I remembered my drive-in speaker.

It took two days to clear off the wall of my garage and the workbench that was in front of the Chevy. Sharon looked at me funny when I carried the TV from my den out to the garage, and when I carried the DVD player and the cables out there she asked me what I was doing. I just smiled and said I was going to spend my free time doing a little woodworking and thought I'd watch a movie or two while I was doing it. She seemed to accept that, probably because watching movies on TV what she was spending her time doing when she wasn't cleaning or cooking for us.

I sat the TV and DVD player on the workbench and tried it out. It worked just like it did in my den, so I knew my plan would probably work if I connected the remote speaker jack on the TV to my drive-in speaker. That's when I found the first snag. I had an old set of headphones I was going cut the cable off of. Then, I'd connect that cable to a telephone extension cable I saved from an old telephone we once had, and connect the other end to my speaker. The problem was my speaker cable only had two wires and the headphones had four.

The internet solved that problem by teaching me that two of the wires in my headphone cord were grounds and the other two were for the left and right stereo channels. That was simple enough, or it seemed like it was. All I had to do was connect the right and left wires together to one wire of my telephone extension cable and connect both ground wires to another wire of my telephone extension cable.

Now, experience has taught me that I'm no electrical expert. We won't go into that experience except to say there wasn't a fire because the circuit breaker tripped right after the wire insulation melted. It took almost six months before the smoke smell went away though.

Anyway, I thought it would be a good idea to get an expert opinion, so I searched some more. What I found out is I could do what I thought, but I needed two resistors that I didn't have. The guy said I should use something called a 1k resistor so I went to Amazon to see if they had any.

Amazon did, but I had to buy a hundred to get the two I needed. While I waited the two days for them to get to me, I wired the speaker to my telephone extension cord and mounted the TV on the wall so I could still use my workbench.

When my resistors arrived, I finished the wiring, hung my speaker from the window of the Chevy and started a movie, then got inside the Chevy and closed the door. Everything worked just like the guy said it would. I had sound coming out of the speaker, not very good sound, but about what I remembered drive-in movie sound to be like, and the volume control even worked.

There was only one more problem. Sitting in the front seat, I had a perfect view -- of the front of the workbench. That's when I remembered that the parking spaces at the drive-in were higher in front than in back. I needed a way to raise up the front of the Chevy.

After a little more thought, I knew I could do that too, but it was going to be work. I had a set of car ramps I bought to raise up my riding mower so I could change the blades easier. The only problem was the Chevy didn't run so I couldn't drive it up the ramps.

I solved that problem by brute force, meaning I used the bumper jack of the Chevy to jack up one front wheel at a time, slide the ramp under it, and then let it back down. Once I had both front wheels on the ramps, I got back inside and looked through the windshield. It wasn't great, but it was OK.

I'd set the parking brakes, but just in case, I stuck a block of wood behind each rear tire. I was ready. All I needed was an appropriate movie, and I knew I had several. Drive-ins usually showed "B" movies, and I'd picked up several at flea markets for a couple bucks each. All I had to do now was wait until Sharon complained about not having anywhere to go and nothing to do.

That happened on Saturday morning when Sharon took a sip of her coffee and then sighed.

"Last year, I'd have gone to the mall and looked around for some fall tops. Now I'm stuck here with you and the TV. Will this thing never end?"

For a few seconds I stroked my chin like I was thinking, but inside, I was smiling.

"I suppose it'll end when it ends. Hey, I know what we can do. Let's go see a movie."

Sharon frowned.

"In case you hadn't noticed, every movie theater in town is closed. Has been for the last six months."

I grinned.

"Not the drive-In. It's still open."

Sharon was still frowning.

"I think being home all this time has warped your brain. There hasn't been a drive-in within a hundred miles in twenty years. They tore down the last one in town to make room for the mall."

I was having fun with this.

"Well, that's true, but there's a new drive-in that just opened and it's not very far from here. What say we go check it out tonight? Oh, their snack bar isn't open because of the restrictions so we'll have to take our own drinks and snacks, but we have soft drinks and popcorn."

Sharon still didn't believe me.

"If this drive-in is open, what's the movie?"

I grinned because I'd picked a movie I knew Sharon would like. See, she has this rather unique taste in some things and drive-in movies are one, or at least it used to be. I was hoping it still was.

"Something you'll like just as much as you liked the movies we saw at the drive-in in college when we were dating. They're playing 'Justine'. I looked it up and it's right up your alley. It's about the Marquis DeSade."

I could tell Sharon was interested when she grinned.

"You mean it'll have sex and bondage and stuff like that?"

I nodded.

"It's probably about what you'd see on cable, but it'll be like when we were dating in college. C'mon. At least it'll get you out of the house and doing something."

After dinner that night, Sharon popped some popcorn while I put six soft drinks in a cooler and put an ice pack on top. When the popcorn was done, we got in our car and I drove around the block, then pulled back into our driveway. Sharon looked at me with a strange look on her face.

"I thought we were going to a drive-in. Why are we home again?"

I chuckled.

"Because that's where the drive-in is. I made one in our garage. Come have a look and you'll see. Oh, and bring the popcorn."

When we went in the garage, Sharon took one look and shook her head.

"This isn't a drive in. It's just your old junk car and a TV."

I smiled.

"Once I turn out the lights, it'll all make sense. Go on, get in while I do that."

I'd practiced getting from the light switch to the driver's side door a couple of times, so I didn't trip on anything. Once I was inside, I used the TV remote to turn on the TV and then the DVD remote to start the movie. When sound started coming out of the speaker hooked over the driver's side window, I turned to Sharon.

"How about now? Doesn't it feel like when we used to go to the drive-in?"

In the light from the picture on the TV screen, I could see Sharon nod.

"Maybe it does, a little."

"Well, there is one thing missing", I said. You're sitting way over there and my car doesn't have bucket seats. You need to slide your butt over here like you used to."

Sharon sighed, but she did. I put my arm around her and we started watching the movie.

Now, Sharon has always been fascinated by stuff where young sexy girls do all sorts of things she'd never do herself. I don't know why, but she is. The other thing is, watching a movie about that stuff tends to make her very agreeable to a little making out. I figured this movie would do the same, but I bided my time to make sure.

About fifteen minutes into the movie, right after the naked young girl was tied up, gagged, and when the Marquis DeSade started dripping candle wax over her perky breasts, Sharon gasped.

"That must burn like fire. I'd hate for you to do that to me."

I chuckled.

"You know I'd never do anything like that. The most I'd do is this..."

I moved my hand down inside her tank top until I was stroking the swell of her right breast.

"You never minded if I did this when we were dating."

Sharon laughed.

"You tried, but I didn't let you until the fourth date."

I slipped my hand deeper until it was inside her bra cup.

"Feels about the same as it did then, bigger, but about the same. Why don't you let me unhook your bra like I did on the fifth date?"

Sharon didn't say anything. She just leaned forward enough I could slip my hand under her top.

I'd sort of lost my touch I guess, but then, when we were dating, Sharon's bras only had two hooks. Now they had four, and I fumbled a little with the last two. When the last one came loose, I pulled my hand out and Sharon leaned back against the seat. About the same time the guy in the movie used a whip on the girl tied up on this frame thing, I slipped my hand inside Sharon's top and cupped her bare breast.

She caught her breath then, and I didn't know if it was because of the movie or because I'd just stroked her right nipple. She caught her breath again when I gave that nipple a little pinch, so I figured things were going like I'd hoped. That hope was the same hope I'd had when we were in college and dating, but it never happened back then. Sharon said we had to wait on that. I didn't think I'd have to wait now.

The movie had more almost naked girls being tied up and whipped, caned, and a bunch of other stuff. There were tits and asses all over the screen -- big tits, little tits, narrow asses, wide asses -- and they were jiggling all over as the actresses faked feeling the pain that also aroused them. As it progressed, I could tell Sharon was getting aroused too. She was breathing a little faster than normal, and once when I pinched her left nipple, she moaned a little. It was time for the second part of my plan.

I used my left hand to unbutton the button on Sharon's jeans and then slowly slipped the zipper down. Sharon didn't say anything until I slipped my hand inside her panties. When I felt hair under my fingertips, she looked at me.

"We should probably go inside if you're going to do what I think you're going to do."

I move my fingers down until I felt her lips.

"Nah, we're reliving old times, remember?"

"But we never went this far then."

I slipped a finger between her lips and smiled when I felt wetness.

"Yes we did. I'd do you and then you'd do me, remember? Just relax and watch the movie."

I think Sharon did try to relax for about a minute. It took that long for me to move a little of that wetness up to her clit and then rub it a little. After the first little stroke, Sharon jerked her hips up. After the second, she raised up and pulled her jeans and panties down below her knees and then spread her legs. She moaned when I slipped a finger inside her and started moving it in and out.

What I had planned was to pull her jeans down myself, but things were going better than I'd planned. Sharon wasn't watching the movie anymore. She was sitting there with her mouth open a little and her eyes closed. Five minutes later, she was starting to push herself up when my fingers went in, just like she used to do.

Sharon was wet enough by then. I gently pushed her shoulders toward the passenger door until she caught herself.

"Jack, what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to get you to lay down so I can do what I always tried to do back then."

Sharon chuckled.

"I don't think I bend that way anymore. Let's go inside."

I shook my head.

"Nope. I've waited a long time for this. You're short enough to put your head on the armrest so you won't really have to bend anything except your legs. Just lay back and hook your left leg over the seat back and put the other on the floor."

It was a little tough getting Sharon's jeans and panties off, but once I managed, she did what I asked her to do. In the light coming through the windshield from the TV, I saw the dark brown bush between her spread thighs.

It was harder getting my jeans and underwear down to my knees because of the steering wheel, and I had to sort of wiggle my way out from under it, no small feat since my stiff cock kept getting in the way. Finally, I was on my knees and holding my weight on my arms. All I had to do was find my target.

That proved to be harder than I'd imagined it would be because I couldn't see what I was doing. If Sharon hadn't felt down my belly for my cock and then guided it between her lips, she might have been out of the mood before I got there. As it was though, she moved my cock head down a little, then rocked her hips up, and my cock slipped in about half way. Sharon moaned then, and moaned again when I pulled back out a little.

My next stroke went home, and when it did, Sharon pulled up her top and started stroking her breasts and nipples. She only does that when she's really, really aroused and it had been a while since that had happened. I was really, really aroused too. My cock was stroking in and out of Sharon at a weird angle, and that was causing some feelings I'd never felt before.

Evidently Sharon was having those same feelings too, because it wasn't long before she pulled me down so I could kiss her. That was another thing that was different. We kiss when we make love, but Sharon seemed really carried away. As soon as our lips touched, I felt her little tongue trying to get into my mouth.

When it did and our tongues touched, Sharon gasped and her body jerked up into my stroke. I could feel her hands against my chest moving up and down. She was rolling and pulling her nipples.

Well, I'd like to say we made it last an hour like in the romance novels Sharon reads, but neither of us could. I was stroking away slowly so I could last when Sharon sort of went into overdrive. I made one deep stroke, Sharon caught her breath, and then her hips started moving up and down. With each stroke I made, she seemed to speed up, and because of the angle of my cock, that was making it hard to keep from cumming.

A couple of minutes after that, Sharon murmured, "Oh Jack", and then held her breath. I could feel her passage start to contract around my cock as she started raising up off the seat. At the same time my cock went in her as deep as I could reach in that position, she made the little quiet cry she always makes right before she cums. After that, I was just trying to keep my cock inside her while she rocked herself up and down.

I came about three seconds after she started that, and then just held on and let Sharon move her body up and down over my cock. She was still trying to keep it inside her when it bent almost double and slipped out.

Sharon giggled then.

"Wow. That was different. I think I'm gonna be sore tomorrow, but it sure was different. Was it different for you too?"

Well, the next morning, Sharon wasn't sore, but my back was. Sharon thought it was funny.

"That'll teach you not to screw me in the front seat. Tiffany always said it was better in the back seat. You remember Tiffany, don't you?"

I did remember Tiffany. She was Sharon's dorm mate, and the guys in the dorm said she'd fuck anybody, anytime, anywhere.

"Yeah, I remember her. From what I heard about her, she probably knew what she was talking about. Maybe next time, we should try the back seat."

Sharon smiled as she walked over and stroked my cheek.

"I suppose you have another movie I'll like."

I grinned.

"How about "Fanny Hill" or "Vixens". They both have lesbian scenes and you know what those do to you."

Sharon turned and walked to the refrigerator for the orange juice.

"Think that drive-in will still be open next weekend?"

Well, I figure if I take it easy for a couple of days, my back will be fine. I hope so, because Sharon keeps giving me little tips like if we both wore shorts they'd be easier to get off and she's really like something for her bare bottom to sit on besides the vinyl seat. I think a blanket ought to do that.

If this keeps up, I'll have to start hitting flea markets every weekend so I don't run out of movies. No, they're all still closed. I'll have to start looking on eBay. I think I'll do that tonight. I wonder if anybody has "Josephine Muntzenbacher" for sale, or maybe "Secrets of a French Maid". Sharon should like those a lot.

ronde
ronde
2,389 Followers