All Comments on 'Saturday Night at the Drive-in'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
A_BierceA_Bierceabout 1 year ago

You bring back memories of soft summer nights at the finger bowl with Pauline French.

Elaine_MatureElaine_Matureabout 1 year ago

Sweet! Brings back memories.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

I feel your pain, my wife never understood why standing in the cold of a damp early spring day or the heat of mid summer at an auction bidding a dollar or two on a pallet of junk, ah but getting it home and discovering "treasure". This was a fun read of rekindling memories despite the circumstance, maybe that old Bel Air isn't just a piece of junk car anymore :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Clever premise.

Needed more dialog about what each was doing to the other, and how it felt to each.

Needed more 'memories' about their sexual progression years ago.

Tags would have helped,

Four stars.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Being 79, drive-ins were a BIG part of my life (and also my buddies and their dates) back in the days. Also, the cars we owned had bench seats up front and very spacious rear seats (late 50's and early 60's full size cars). We were also careful to pick movies that were playing in the drive-in and also a local theater thus alleviating the girls' parents' concerns. We were able to see enough of the movie to adequately describe it the parents. It beat going down to the local beach parking lot (after the beach closed). The police patrols were frequent enough to interrupt a good session. Damn, I think they were voyeurs.

As Willie Nelson's song says, "To All The Girls I Loved Before".

Thank God I married a woman whose libido matches mine.

LowcountryLowcountryabout 1 year ago

Ahhh, the memories! I even got myself tangled up the steering wheel one night and blew the horn in the heat of passion. It was a painful few seconds while I tried to figure out if that was my horn or not, then having to figure out what part of me was sitting on the horn ring.

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Ahh the good ole days, good memoires. Hope you write some more about their Back Seat adventures. Five stars

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind9 months ago

Thanks for the movie recommendations too

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Decent premise.

Clever set up.

But sex is entirely too fast. Too automatic. Too mechanical.

Needed much more foreplay. Teasing.

Three stars.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

I don't know why I didn't leave a comment on this story! I scored it a 5. I was reminded of it when I read the Movieland Drive-In Theater(9-18-2023). I plan to score that one also a 5 like most of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...