Saturday Night at the Movies

Story Info
You know married women know how to fuck.
6.4k words
0000
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday night at the movies.

By lovofmylife75

Let me first of all introduce myself. My name is James's bond. Yes it is my real name and I was not name after him in one of those well-known Movies. I think I had best start at the beginning.

I all started when I was young, when I found out that wonderful feeling you get. When you first start wanking yourself off. I am over eight inches long and can ejaculate my spunk well up into the air. My mother knew what I was going because of the dried spunk on the bedclothes. But she never said a word to me. She knew I was coming into my manhood.

Dad took me for a walk one day. It was all about the birds and the bees. Dad really did not know how to tell me about sex. He tried to bluff it out. Tell me this. When a man loves a woman and they get married. Kiss and make love and along comes children?

I stopped dad and told him. I knew all about having sex and how babies come along. Dad gave out a gasp of relief. Because he was doing such a bad job of it. When we got home he told my mother it all went ok.

While I was wanking. it made me think of the girls. I was meeting and seeing and watching their tits get bigger every day. I wanked myself off thinking about them all the time. I saw photos of women in bathing suits and in bikies. So I started a scrapbook and hid it in my bedroom, wanking myself off at it.

I started to meet girls. I mean a date. And yes I tried to get a handful of tit while I was with them. But most of my dates only lasted for one night. I wanted to find out what a girl would let me fuck her or not. The days, weeks and the months went on and on. I had left school and had a job. Quarter of my money. My mother let me keep it in a bank account. No I was not it up to get married it was for paying for a hotel room. So I could get a girl into bed and find out what a real fuck was all about.

The months went by and I had a few girlfriends. Two of them wanked me off and one of them let me shoot my spunk into her mouth. But she would not let me fuck her because of the size of my dick. Most of the time I had to use my hand with my scrap book. The pictures changed week by week into naked women. At last I had a girl she let me fuck her. But she knew more about having sex than I did. She taught me more than you will ever know.

I went to work and went out on Booze. And went out dancing and picking up girls. By now I was able to chat girls up and keep them for months on end. I was two timing them I have to say. All I wanted was my dick inside some girl's twat.

At work I was the youngest member of the staff and was able to walk through all the departments. Some of the girls were nice but I did not fancy any of them. But there was one woman who worked there who was the subject of every man's conversation. Fiona Roberts was her name and she was married.

I listened to what the others who worked there all said. It was the same thing. They would love one night of fucking Fiona Roberts. Say how they would fuck her and make her scream for more and more. The best of it was. I had seen the length of their dick when having a pee and none of them was anywhere as big as me when my dick was slack.

If they thought they could make her scream for more and more. What would she do for me I was thinking. Well it was never every going to be. But the thought of me fucking the hell out of Fiona Roberts. Was in my mind from that day on.

I carried on with what I was doing with my two timing. I was fucking both of them and while I was doing that. I was thinking about Fiona Roberts.

I wanted to fuck her that was for sure. But she is married and no more than two years older than myself. One day at work. I was walking through. In front of me was Fiona. My eyes were glued to her hips going from side to side. She was wriggling them for anyone who would be looking at her. Well my second brain kicked in. My dick was becoming hard watching that butt go side to side in front of me. And my dick was getting harder and harder with every step. So I slowed down to follow that fucking sweet butt of hers. She turned off going in the opposite direction. Thank god the loo was down the way I was going. In I went and yes a quick wank thinking about Fiona Roberts. Fucking hell I needed that and I had seen was her bare bum in my mind. I wanted to fuck her that was for sure but she was married?

+ + + + +

After work I meet one of the two girls I was fucking. I wasted no time I fucked her. I fucked her thinking all the time about Fiona Roberts. My eight inches long dick ejaculates my spunk to the condoms. That I always carried with me. I did not want the chance of an early marriage with any of the girls I had been fucking no way.

The girl I was fucking she was as bad as me. She was always ready for the next round of fucking. I was able to come six times before the last drops of spunk came out of me before my dick became slack. I could shoot my spunk a good five feet into the air when I was wanking. Thinking it comes out at the speed of sound. Praying it did not burst the condoms I was wearing.

Two day later I was fucking the other girl. Yes I was a two-timing bastard. I fucked her and she fucked me. And my balls were getting emptied regularly. With them and with my hand.

At work I listen to the other men, the young ones and the old ones talk about Fiona Roberts day in, day out. How they would fuck for hours on end. But I knew one thing most men could only come twice before their dicks would be as slack to its normal slack size.

I was Lucky my dick could last for six times before I was done. But I was hoping that one day I would last a little longer. To feel that funny feeling inside yourself as I would shoot your load of spunk into someone twat.

I found three new girlfriends and they were as bad as the other two. My hand had become redundant. My dick had found new twats to fuck. Mum and dad said to me one night have found a girl you would like to marry yet???

I told them next year. I am going to look hard for my wife to be.

In work our eyes meet and the usually smile I got from Fiona. My dick did its usually thing. God how I wanted to fuck the hell out of her. But she was married. By now I did not care if the girl or woman was married or not. If I got the chance with a married woman I would fuck them long and hard.

Day after day I made my way past her just to see her covered up tits. That I wanted to see and that bum of hers. The days became weeks. I had to stop thinking about her. So I changed my route through the office so I could not see her.

+ + + + +

Early this week my two girlfriends told me they were going away for the weekend. So I fucked the hell out of both of them before they left on the Friday afternoon. They were coming back late on Sunday night. Friday night I went for a few drinks. The nights were going to be hard. My balls would have to be emptied on Saturday. Well they had to wait until Monday my hand was going to be used again.

The weekend came. I was at a loose end. Thinking about what I will do. Then I remembered there was a new horror Movie out which was supposed to scare the hell out of you. I liked horror Movies and I love the screams that come from the women on screen. They sound like the women when I fuck them.

So it was going to be Saturday night at the movies. Followed by a drink or two after the Movie. I was heading down the road toward where the cinemas are. I was heading for the old rundown hippodrome cinema. And two more were on the same side of the road.

As I was walking down the road. I caught sight of a nice bum in front of me. It was going side to side. I smiled at it. I knew whose bum it was. I had watched It so many times before. She had to stop at the junction when the lights were on red. I stood at the side of Fiona Roberts.

"Hi Fiona," I said to her, followed by where is your husband?

She turned to look at who was talking to her.

"Hi James, Where are you going," she said to me.

"Going to see a movie is your husband not with you tonight," I said to her.

"No, he had to go and see his parents. He does that every two weeks. And I have to stay here alone until tomorrow. Which movie are you going to see," she said to me.

"I am going to see that new horror Movie at the hippodrome. Where are you going," I said to her.

"I am going to the Royal. It is a comedy. But I do not really Fancy it," she said to me.

"Come on quick before the lights change," I said to her.

We walked across the carriageway that gave both of us time as what next to say to each other.

"You know James I have not been in that old flea pit in years. I bet it has not changed. Is it still as noisy in there?" she said to me.

"Yes," I said. But where I am going to sit it is twice as noisy up there. And the scream will deafen you that is for sure," I said to her.

We walked side by side and started to talk about work. As we were coming up to the hippodrome door we stopped. I turn to her to say have a nice time see you at work on Monday. She looked at me. I thought she was going to say something to me.

"James do you mind if. I could come with you because. I have not seen a good horror Movie for months," she said to me with a beaming smile on her face.

"No, I don't mind at all, where do you fancy sitting?" I said to her.

"Not the stalls nor at the back of the stalls, The circle is not bad. But is that upper circle still in use? It is noisy up there and we will get the best sounds from the Movie," she said to me.

"No it's still in use," I said to her.

The upper circle was used for young couples and would not be in use for a noisy horror Movie. Because most couples would have told their parents they had gone to see something else. As we walked in.

Fiona said," I have to nip in the lady's room first before we sit down. I bought us a drink and some sweets to eat as we watched the Movie? While I waited.

We had only a few minutes before the Movie was to start. As soon as she came out we headed up all the stairs to the upper circle. I was surprised Fiona went right to the back of the upper circle. We both removed our coats and dropped them on the seat next to me. There were a great pair of tits on show but hidden behind her tee shirt. I wanted to hold on to them if I could. Then we sat down next to the steps. I was looking around. We were the only two in the upper circle. The lights went dimmer and dimmer allowing our eyes to get used to the Twilight Darkness.

The movie started with all the usual things. The first shot was of a woman with terror on her face. Letting out the loudest scream you could hear. I settled back and watched to see what was going to happen next. Fiona covers up her eyes. And pushed closer to me for reassurance I thought?

In the first five minutes. There were two dead women on the screen. And the screams from them seemed to get louder and louder before they were dead. Then I felt a hand on my upper thigh. Close to my dick. I was thinking Fiona must be thinking her husband was with her.

Then came another scream. At the same time Fiona's hand was on the outside of my pants trying to find my dick. Down came my zipper and she found my dick. It was becoming harder and harder by the second. I turned to her and my right hand had hold of one of those tits of hers. In minutes we were kissing and I had a handful of tits in my hand. She managed to get my dick out through the flap in my briefs.

It was magic to me. I had dream I could fuck her one day. Fiona let go of my dick and my pants belt was undone in a flash. I did not need to be told what I had to do. I lifted myself up out of the seat pulling down my pants and briefs. In the Twilight Darkness inside the cinema. Fiona's eyes lit up and she now could see the size of my raging hard dick. All eight inches long and pretty thick.

I wanted her to suck my dick. But she rubbed me fast for about a minute. It felt like hours. Fiona stopped, stood up and off came her tee shirt top. Throwing it onto her coat next to me. What a sight I could see in the Twilight Darkness and lacy bra. Her hands went up her back to undo her bra for me. I wanted to do it myself. But she was in a hurry. What this woman was going to do for me was running through my mind. God I wanted to fuck her for months on end. Now I was going to take my chance.

Off comes her bra and she throws it onto her coat next to her tee shirt. God what a pair of great looking tits were there in front of me. At last I was getting a look at her tits. 'Ho' those nipples stood out. I struggled to get my pants off from around my ankles. I had to take off my shoes and I removed my socks at the same time. I throw them onto the pile of clothes on the seat next to me.

Fiona unzipped her shirt and the button, letting it fall down to the floor. God she was shaved and she looked like a sex goddess standing there in front of me in the Twilight Darkness. I pulled my shirt over my head, picked up her skirt and threw my shirt and her skirt on top of the rest. All Fiona had on was her 4-inch-high heels.

Fiona pulled me out towards the steps and made me sit down on the top step. My dick was screaming ten times louder than the screams coming from the Movie. She knelt down and held my raging hard dick rubbing it. Her mouth found my bell end. 'Ho' she rolled her tongue round my bell end, Then it went into her mouth. I could feel her teeth as though she wanted to bite the end of it off. She came off my dick looking at me in the Twilight Darkness.

"Your mind for the next hour and a half. I hope you can last out," she said.

Her mouth was round my bell end once again. She sucked me and rolled her tongue round my dick. Tilting her head and running her mouth up and down the length of my shaft. Before she put my dick backing her mouth. Inch by inch my dick went in. With loads of pleasure coming from her. She kept on sucking and making my dick touch the back of her throat. I was enjoying every suck she was doing to me. And I was hoping my eight inches long thick dick was going down her throat.

Fiona knew what she was doing to me. One of her hands had hold of my balls full of spunk waiting for it to bust out into her mouth. She knew I was getting close and I was not going to lose out on a blowjob from her. My hands were on her naked shoulders. I was getting close to her head and was going ten times as fast by now. My hands left her shoulders and I held her head. I screamed out shooting my first load of spunk into the back of her throat. At the same time a deafening scream came from the Movie. She must have had a shock as my spunk came out. Spurt, spurt, spurt shooting my spunk out a good five feet out at the speed of sound into her throat.

My hands left her head and she came off my dick swallowing the last drops of spunk leaking from my dick and kissing it.

"Fiona changed places," said to her.

I stood up and she sat down on the step. I knelt down. I was going to suck her off with a long oral on her. She spread her legs wide. She must have thought my dick was going in. Until my mouth met with her naked twat. My tongue was slipping inside her twat and I was licking her from top to bottom. Thrusting my tongue in and out. Fiona's legs came over my shoulders and her heels dug into my back. And her hands were at the back of my head. Every time my tongue went into her twat. Out came a moan from her. So I started to do it as fast as I could. I licked her, sucked at her, thrusting my tongue in and out. She was moaning all the time. Then I had the feeling after about five minutes she was ready. Her hands held my head tightly and she was ready to Cum. I pushed my aching tongue in and out as fast as I could. Her heels were pressing to my back and she made sure that I was going nowhere for a minute or two. I got my reward from her. As she let out scream. Thankfully there was another scream coming from the movie.

My dick needed to find a home it was throbbing away. Fiona legs came from round my back and gave me a kiss.

I told her to slide down a bit. I held my dick to the slit of her twat. I pushed a little. Because I did not know if she could manage the size of my dick. I soon found out. The first inch was in. And she let out a moan of fucking pleasure. I pushed again and a longer moan came. So I pushed an inch at a time and the moans from her went into a long one. Then she kissed me.

"You're so fucking big, fuck me, fuck me," she said to me.

This sweet woman I had seen at work wanted sex well she was going to get it from me. Now I started to thrust away slowly at first. She was now used to my size and she wanted more of my dick. I thrusted faster and faster. And I had a tit in my mouth and she held my head. I drove my dick in and out. Swapping over from each of her tits and she made sure my head stayed there while I sucked her tits. Well I was getting close and she was getting close.

Then I heard from her. Fuck me faster and harder with that fucking big dick. So I went faster. But I do not know how she did it. But her legs were wrapped around my waist pulling me onto her. I went as fast as I could. Fiona back arched, gripping me tighter. Her moans were matching my grunts. Then Fiona's body was shaking. She was starting to cum and I was as ready as she was. I went as fast as I could. Her legs gripped me tighter. Her body was shaking. Then there was one almighty scream for her. Thank god there was another scream coming from the movie. As I let out my scream. Spurt, spurt, spurt shooting my spunk deep into her married twat.

Fiona let out a gasp of satisfaction. I thought she thought that I was all done. As she removed her legs from round my waist. I let her rest a little but my dick was still hard as it was before. I pulled out my dick from her twat. And stood up.

"Turn round and kneel down," I said to her.

She stood up and before she turned round she kissed my dick. Then she knelt down she knew she was going to get fuck doggie style on the steps. She spread her legs but she was too low for me. So she had to be in a standing position on her 4-inch-high heels. My dick this time slid into her wet twat because of our sex juices. Inch by inch In it went into her twat. Moan after moan came from her. My hands held on to her hips and she pushed against me until my dick was all the way inside her married twat. I held her hips. She was going nowhere for a few minutes. I drove my dick in and out. She gave out moan after moan with every thrust I gave to her married twat.

"Fuck me, fuck me" she called out.

She need not have said that. I was already fucking her and the pleasure was all mine. After a dozen or so more thrusts in her. Her moans of joy were endless.

"Fuck me, Fuck me harder," she said to me.

She must have been getting close and I was almost there myself. I thrusted in and out going faster with each thrust inside her married twat. I was on the brink of Cumming. When I heard a scream as loud as the ones coming from the movie. Fiona was in a world of her own with her own orgasm. I pushed in and out of her twat and my scream merged with her scream. I did not care if there were any screams coming from the movie. As I spurted, spurted, spurted my spunk deep into her married twat.

My dick was still as hard as it was before it could have been even harder. I started to thrust in and out of her married twat.

"Ho, 'Ho' fuck me again but harder this time please lover," she said to me.

I had become her lover after a blow job, giving her oral sex me. Fucking her forwards the backwards and now she was going to get fucked backwards on the steps once again. Now I knew how long she could last before her orgasm. My hands held her hips but I was missing holding on to that pair of tits of hers and giving them a good sucking. But my dick wanted that married twat once again. I kept my thrusting speed steady. The minutes went by and the screams going from the movie were endless.

12